Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by tnel00 View Post
    Haven't seen a brian peppers, o'rly, or wowstrongarms post in years

Cervidae will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cervidae will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cervidae will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cervidae will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cervidae will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cervidae will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cervidae will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cervidae will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cervidae will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cervidae will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cervidae will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Newbie here.

I actually signed up on these forums for legit lifting advice and somehow ended up in this place.

Its fairly entertaining, but its definitely got the dregs of the internet feel to it.

dgd2 is a complete loser! (-2000) dgd2 is a complete loser! (-2000) dgd2 is a complete loser! (-2000) dgd2 is a complete loser! (-2000) dgd2 is a complete loser! (-2000) dgd2 is a complete loser! (-2000) dgd2 is a complete loser! (-2000) dgd2 is a complete loser! (-2000) dgd2 is a complete loser! (-2000) dgd2 is a complete loser! (-2000) dgd2 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by APA Lifter View Post
    First time logging back on in 3 years. This place is alien to me now. The lingo has all changed. When I left people were getting banned for saying ******* now its everywhere. Does brian peppers, orly yarly, chris hansen, ******** threads, wowstrongarms even EXSIST anymore? That's just to name a few of my time.
    if you left in 2012 then all of those memes you just mentioned were already dead by that time.

MushuMiles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MushuMiles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MushuMiles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MushuMiles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MushuMiles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MushuMiles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MushuMiles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MushuMiles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MushuMiles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MushuMiles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MushuMiles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i stopped miscing for almost 2 years and just came back about a month ago. horrible decision. but now i cant get away.

its like watching a bug drown. you kinda wanna save it but its also kind of entertaining
    Nobody exists on purpose, nobody belongs anywhere, everybody's gonna die.

Jmart07 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jmart07 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jmart07 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jmart07 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jmart07 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jmart07 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jmart07 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jmart07 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jmart07 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jmart07 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jmart07 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    why were u gone 3 yrs?

DeathDefying has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeathDefying has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeathDefying has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeathDefying has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeathDefying has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeathDefying has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeathDefying has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeathDefying has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeathDefying has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeathDefying has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeathDefying has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    This is basically what the misc is like now:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=165574951

Surely U Cant Be Serious? APA Lifter's Avatar
    APA Lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) APA Lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) APA Lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) APA Lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) APA Lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) APA Lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) APA Lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) APA Lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) APA Lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) APA Lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) APA Lifter is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by dgd2 View Post
    if you left in 2012 then all of those memes you just mentioned were already dead by that time.
    Some were dead, some were still very much in production
    Selling creatine on the streets to support cell tech habit since 2004.

Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

theW3s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theW3s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theW3s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theW3s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theW3s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theW3s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theW3s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theW3s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theW3s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theW3s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theW3s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    welcome back schonz

$10K/day CEOs are still here tho.
    **half Asian brah crew**
    **does erotic stretches in the shower crew**
    **wears short shorts to gym crew**
    **rolls waist band for shorter short shorts crew**
    **short shorts nearly at banana hammock status crew**

APA Lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) APA Lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) APA Lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) APA Lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) APA Lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) APA Lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) APA Lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) APA Lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) APA Lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) APA Lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) APA Lifter is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Jmart07 View Post
    why were u gone 3 yrs?
    Had to find my inner self

Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

MaxwH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxwH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxwH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxwH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxwH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxwH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxwH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxwH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxwH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxwH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxwH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I believe it. Not many probably know what those are.
    Brian Peppers and the O'RLY owls didn't originate on the misc though; they were just general interwebs humor from 07-09 or so. I knew of them well before I ever started lifting and found BB.com.

"Wow strong arms" is legit. Also miss "just take a multi and lift heavy and you'll reach your goals in no time" and all of its variations.

Dude negged me recently for responding with "looking this as suk brah" to a thread he made asking how his back looked.

Lift your own weight.

*Law student/lawyer crew*

*Official Misc Blue Eyes Crew*

butwhowaspics is on a distinguished road. (+10) butwhowaspics is on a distinguished road. (+10) butwhowaspics is on a distinguished road. (+10) butwhowaspics is on a distinguished road. (+10) butwhowaspics is on a distinguished road. (+10) butwhowaspics is on a distinguished road. (+10) butwhowaspics is on a distinguished road. (+10) butwhowaspics is on a distinguished road. (+10) butwhowaspics is on a distinguished road. (+10) butwhowaspics is on a distinguished road. (+10) butwhowaspics is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    welcome back

Registered User hairlineofpeace's Avatar
    hairlineofpeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hairlineofpeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hairlineofpeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hairlineofpeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hairlineofpeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hairlineofpeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hairlineofpeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hairlineofpeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hairlineofpeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hairlineofpeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hairlineofpeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    misc is almost dead. Brb threads on the first page: 3 min difference in replies.

EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by tng83 View Post
    I am going to start bringing this back. Timeless.
    EoR is powered by unique Nanomolecular Hyperdispersion Technology. Giving him high bioavailability and myocellular saturation.

Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    First time logging back on in 3 years. This place is alien to me now. The lingo has all changed. When I left people were getting banned for saying ******* now its everywhere. Does brian peppers, orly yarly, chris hansen, ******** threads, wowstrongarms even EXSIST anymore? That's just to name a few of my time.
    This place completely, completely changed. I think it was Really really good back in the day, and it became extremely popular and word got around, and then people started flocking to this forum from everywhere else and signing up, then we became like the rest of the internet and it's all diluted, not unique anymore.

I remember you'd log on here and literally cry laughing almost all the time, and had real unique personalities that did the funniest stuff. It's funny because half the memes on the internet started here and now they are everywhere, like, I remember when the troll face started here. The guy stealing crackers from the cafeteria and he got caught

edit: it wasnt even called the troll face, it was the cool face back then. back when this place was perfect
    Last edited by Hadtodoit; 06-21-2015 at 11:52 AM.

Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Atlas_Army View Post
    Honestly I just miss the chop threads. They used to go on for like 10-20 pages and would have me rolling.

Non-lifters have never been the problem.

Pics no longer get posted & with good reason. Detectives. Had misc'ers message girls i've dated in the past, havent posted legit pics in years as a result.

I forgot about chop threads. My favorite were the zoom threads though, I think that's what brought me here when I randomly found one and bookmarked it so many years ago, almost 10 now wow. Eventually signed up after I'd scroll through and be wiping my tears from laughing.

HarryFlashman is a name known to all. (+5000) HarryFlashman is a name known to all. (+5000) HarryFlashman is a name known to all. (+5000) HarryFlashman is a name known to all. (+5000) HarryFlashman is a name known to all. (+5000) HarryFlashman is a name known to all. (+5000) HarryFlashman is a name known to all. (+5000) HarryFlashman is a name known to all. (+5000) HarryFlashman is a name known to all. (+5000) HarryFlashman is a name known to all. (+5000) HarryFlashman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Hadtodoit View Post
    This place completely, completely changed. I think it was Really really good back in the day, and it became extremely popular and word got around, and then people started flocking to this forum from everywhere else and signing up, then we became like the rest of the internet and it's all diluted, not unique anymore.

I remember you'd log on here and literally cry laughing almost all the time, and had real unique personalities that did the funniest stuff. It's funny because half the memes on the internet started here and now they are everywhere, like, I remember when the troll face started here. The guy stealing crackers from the cafeteria and he got caught
    Why were the funny members banned? The reason i signed up is from finding hilarious threads back in the day. Lurked for yrs before signing up. I must admit that I don't laugh on here that much now. I guess banning interesting people will make that happen though.
    "Remember that you are an Englishman, and have consequently won first prize in the lottery of life." - Cecil Rhodes

Originally Posted by HarryFlashman View Post
    Why were the funny members banned?
    Oh who knows each one something different, you just end up doing something over years and years here that breaks some rule somewhere.

Talking

Do you guys remember the sex section?

tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by EoR View Post
    I am going to start bringing this back. Timeless.
    And wutermelon. And lol wut pear.

The goat misc thread.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5453613

Stupid imageshack

Originally Posted by fukstreet View Post
    lol i forgot about wowstrongx
    people still use that and its one of the last few funny ones. strong this and that

Originally Posted by tng83 View Post
    And wutermelon. And lol wut pear.
    Oh man so many good ones

Originally Posted by fukstreet View Post
    lol i forgot about wowstrongx
    That was on everything lol

SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Hadtodoit View Post

edit: it wasnt even called the troll face, it was the cool face back then. back when this place was perfect
    I was lurking for a year or two before signing up and I would come on and spend the entire time laughing. I still remember just sitting on my computer dying of laughter, having tears roll down my cheeks and my parents thinking I was full retard for loling so hard.

Now I'm lucky if I laugh once after being on for hours.. Most days I come on, see a bunch of chit threads and peace out. It sucks but maybe I'm changing - it's been 4-5 years since I first found this place
    PIPPIN: I didn't think it would end this way.
    GANDALF: End? No, the journey doesn't end here. Death is just another path, one that we all must take. The grey rain-curtain of this world rolls back, and all turns to silver glass, and then you see it.
    PIPPIN: What? Gandalf? See what?
    GANDALF: White shores, and beyond, a far green country under a swift sunrise.
    PIPPIN: Well, that isn't so bad.
    GANDALF: No. No, it isn't.

Biscuits and Gravy BlutosBollocks's Avatar
    BlutosBollocks is a name known to all. (+5000) BlutosBollocks is a name known to all. (+5000) BlutosBollocks is a name known to all. (+5000) BlutosBollocks is a name known to all. (+5000) BlutosBollocks is a name known to all. (+5000) BlutosBollocks is a name known to all. (+5000) BlutosBollocks is a name known to all. (+5000) BlutosBollocks is a name known to all. (+5000) BlutosBollocks is a name known to all. (+5000) BlutosBollocks is a name known to all. (+5000) BlutosBollocks is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Fake AVI's are still a bannable offence.

Registered User hairlineofpeace's Avatar
    hairlineofpeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hairlineofpeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hairlineofpeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hairlineofpeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hairlineofpeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hairlineofpeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hairlineofpeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hairlineofpeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hairlineofpeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hairlineofpeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hairlineofpeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SpicyCurrie View Post
    I was lurking for a year or two before signing up and I would come on and spend the entire time laughing. I still remember just sitting on my computer dying of laughter, having tears roll down my cheeks and my parents thinking I was full retard for loling so hard.

Now I'm lucky if I laugh once after being on for hours.. Most days I come on, see a bunch of chit threads and peace out. It sucks but maybe I'm changing - it's been 4-5 years since I first found this place
    nah brah, I lurked here back in early 2013 (so only like 2 years ago) and it has really declined since then.

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by BlutosBollocks View Post
    Fake AVI's are still a bannable offence.
    What??? When did that become law?

Originally Posted by SpicyCurrie View Post

that's exactly how it was. I would be hurting from laughing so much

Originally Posted by hairlineofpeace View Post
    nah brah, I lurked here back in early 2013 (so only like 2 years ago) and it has really declined since then.
    If you think it was good in 2013 you missed out. It was twice that in 2007/2008, good all the way up until around 2010 thats when it started changing after it got really popular.

TorakFirenze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TorakFirenze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TorakFirenze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TorakFirenze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TorakFirenze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TorakFirenze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TorakFirenze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TorakFirenze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TorakFirenze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TorakFirenze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TorakFirenze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Started lurking in 2010, even during my short time here it's changed a heck of a lot.
    60% of the time my posts are helpful, every time.

Engineering Crew
    Rugby Crew
    Swimming Crew
    MWC

Biscuits and Gravy BlutosBollocks's Avatar
    BlutosBollocks is a name known to all. (+5000) BlutosBollocks is a name known to all. (+5000) BlutosBollocks is a name known to all. (+5000) BlutosBollocks is a name known to all. (+5000) BlutosBollocks is a name known to all. (+5000) BlutosBollocks is a name known to all. (+5000) BlutosBollocks is a name known to all. (+5000) BlutosBollocks is a name known to all. (+5000) BlutosBollocks is a name known to all. (+5000) BlutosBollocks is a name known to all. (+5000) BlutosBollocks is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What??? When did that become law?
    Always has been.

Otherwise this forum would be filled with Jason Genova avi's.

Good to see alot of veterans here