Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    ArmUndKrank is not very helpful. (-500) ArmUndKrank is not very helpful. (-500) ArmUndKrank is not very helpful. (-500) ArmUndKrank is not very helpful. (-500) ArmUndKrank is not very helpful. (-500) ArmUndKrank is not very helpful. (-500) ArmUndKrank is not very helpful. (-500) ArmUndKrank is not very helpful. (-500) ArmUndKrank is not very helpful. (-500) ArmUndKrank is not very helpful. (-500) ArmUndKrank is not very helpful. (-500)

alleged manifesto of charleston shooter dylann storm roof

http://lastrhodesian.com/data/documents/rtf88.txt
    I was not raised in a racist home or environment. Living in the South, almost every White person has a small amount of racial awareness, simply beause of the numbers of negroes in this part of the country. But it is a superficial awareness. Growing up, in school, the White and black kids would make racial jokes toward each other, but all they were were jokes. Me and White friends would sometimes would watch things that would make us think that “blacks were the real racists” and other elementary thoughts like this, but there was no real understanding behind it.

The event that truly awakened me was the Trayvon Martin case. I kept hearing and seeing his name, and eventually I decided to look him up. I read the Wikipedia article and right away I was unable to understand what the big deal was. It was obvious that Zimmerman was in the right. But more importantly this prompted me to type in the words “black on White crime” into Google, and I have never been the same since that day. The first website I came to was the Council of Conservative Citizens. There were pages upon pages of these brutal black on White murders. I was in disbelief. At this moment I realized that something was very wrong. How could the news be blowing up the Trayvon Martin case while hundreds of these black on White murders got ignored?

From this point I researched deeper and found out what was happening in Europe. I saw that the same things were happening in England and France, and in all the other Western European countries. Again I found myself in disbelief. As an American we are taught to accept living in the melting pot, and black and other minorities have just as much right to be here as we do, since we are all immigrants. But Europe is the homeland of White people, and in many ways the situation is even worse there. From here I found out about the Jewish problem and other issues facing our race, and I can say today that I am completely racially aware.

Blacks

I think it is is fitting to start off with the group I have the most real life experience with, and the group that is the biggest problem for Americans.
    ******s are stupid and violent. At the same time they have the capacity to be very slick. Black people view everything through a racial lense. Thats what racial awareness is, its viewing everything that happens through a racial lense. They are always thinking about the fact that they are black. This is part of the reason they get offended so easily, and think that some thing are intended to be racist towards them, even when a White person wouldnt be thinking about race. The other reason is the Jewish agitation of the black race.
    Black people are racially aware almost from birth, but White people on average dont think about race in their daily lives. And this is our problem. We need to and have to.
    Say you were to witness a dog being beat by a man. You are almost surely going to feel very sorry for that dog. But then say you were to witness a dog biting a man. You will most likely not feel the same pity you felt for the dog for the man. Why? Because dogs are lower than men.
    This same analogy applies to black and White relations. Even today, blacks are subconsciously viewed by White people are lower beings. They are held to a lower standard in general. This is why they are able to get away with things like obnoxious behavior in public. Because it is expected of them.
    Modern history classes instill a subconscious White superiority complex in Whites and an inferiority complex in blacks. This White superiority complex that comes from learning of how we dominated other peoples is also part of the problem I have just mentioned. But of course I dont deny that we are in fact superior.
    I wish with a passion that ******s were treated terribly throughout history by Whites, that every White person had an ancestor who owned slaves, that segregation was an evil an oppressive institution, and so on. Because if it was all it true, it would make it so much easier for me to accept our current situation. But it isnt true. None of it is. We are told to accept what is happening to us because of ancestors wrong doing, but it is all based on historical lies, exaggerations and myths. I have tried endlessly to think of reasons we deserve this, and I have only came back more irritated because there are no reasons.
    Only a fourth to a third of people in the South owned even one slave. Yet every White person is treated as if they had a slave owning ancestor. This applies to in the states where slavery never existed, as well as people whose families immigrated after slavery was abolished. I have read hundreds of slaves narratives from my state. And almost all of them were positive. One sticks out in my mind where an old ex-slave recounted how the day his mistress died was one of the saddest days of his life. And in many of these narratives the slaves told of how their masters didnt even allowing whipping on his plantation.
    Segregation was not a bad thing. It was a defensive measure. Segregation did not exist to hold back negroes. It existed to protect us from them. And I mean that in multiple ways. Not only did it protect us from having to interact with them, and from being physically harmed by them, but it protected us from being brought down to their level. Integration has done nothing but bring Whites down to level of brute animals. The best example of this is obviously our school system.
    Now White parents are forced to move to the suburbs to send their children to “good schools”. But what constitutes a “good school”? The fact is that how good a school is considered directly corresponds to how White it is. I hate with a passion the whole idea of the suburbs. To me it represents nothing but scared White people running. Running because they are too weak, scared, and brainwashed to fight. Why should we have to flee the cities we created for the security of the suburbs? Why are the suburbs secure in the first place? Because they are White. The pathetic part is that these White people dont even admit to themselves why they are moving. They tell themselves it is for better schools or simply to live in a nicer neighborhood. But it is honestly just a way to escape ******s and other minorities.
    But what about the White people that are left behind? What about the White children who, because of school zoning laws, are forced to go to a school that is 90 percent black? Do we really think that that White kid will be able to go one day without being picked on for being White, or called a “white boy”? And who is fighting for him? Who is fighting for these White people forced by economic circumstances to live among negroes? No one, but someone has to.

Here I would also like to touch on the idea of a Norhtwest Front. I think this idea is beyond stupid. Why should I for example, give up the beauty and history of my state to go to the Norhthwest? To me the whole idea just parralells the concept of White people running to the suburbs. The whole idea is pathetic and just another way to run from the problem without facing it.
    Some people feel as though the South is beyond saving, that we have too many blacks here. To this I say look at history. The South had a higher ratio of blacks when we were holding them as slaves. Look at South Africa, and how such a small minority held the black in apartheid for years and years. Speaking of South Africa, if anyone thinks that think will eventually just change for the better, consider how in South Africa they have affirmative action for the black population that makes up 80 percent of the population.
    It is far from being too late for America or Europe. I believe that even if we made up only 30 percent of the population we could take it back completely. But by no means should we wait any longer to take drastic action.

Anyone who thinks that White and black people look as different as we do on the outside, but are somehow magically the same on the inside, is delusional. How could our faces, skin, hair, and body structure all be different, but our brains be exactly the same? This is the nonsense we are led to believe.
    Negroes have lower Iqs, lower impulse control, and higher testosterone levels in generals. These three things alone are a recipe for violent behavior. If a scientist publishes a paper on the differences between the races in Western Europe or Americans, he can expect to lose his job. There are personality traits within human families, and within different breeds of cats or dogs, so why not within the races?
    A horse and a donkey can breed and make a mule, but they are still two completely different animals. Just because we can breed with the other races doesnt make us the same.
    In a modern history class it is always emphasized that, when talking about “bad” things Whites have done in history, they were White. But when we lern about the numerous, almost countless wonderful things Whites have done, it is never pointed out that these people were White. Yet when we learn about anything important done by a black person in history, it is always pointed out repeatedly that they were black. For example when we learn about how George Washington carver was the first ****** smart enough to open a peanut.

On another subject I want to say this. Many White people feel as though they dont have a unique culture. The reason for this is that White culture is world culture. I dont mean that our culture is made up of other cultures, I mean that our culture has been adopted by everyone in the world. This makes us feel as though our culture isnt special or unique. Say for example that every business man in the world wore a kimono, that every skyscraper was in the shape of a pagoda, that every door was a sliding one, and that everyone ate every meal with chopsticks. This would probably make a Japanese man feel as though he had no unique traditional culture.

I have noticed a great disdain for race mixing White women within the White nationalists community, bordering on insanity it. These women are victims, and they can be saved. Stop.

Jews

Unlike many White naitonalists, I am of the opinion that the majority of American and European jews are White. In my opinion the issues with jews is not their blood, but their identity. I think that if we could somehow destroy the jewish identity, then they wouldnt cause much of a problem. The problem is that Jews look White, and in many cases are White, yet they see themselves as minorities. Just like ******s, most jews are always thinking about the fact that they are jewish. The other issue is that they network. If we could somehow turn every jew blue for 24 hours, I think there would be a mass awakening, because people would be able to see plainly what is going on.

I dont pretend to understand why jews do what they do. They are enigma.

ArmUndKrank is not very helpful. (-500) ArmUndKrank is not very helpful. (-500) ArmUndKrank is not very helpful. (-500) ArmUndKrank is not very helpful. (-500) ArmUndKrank is not very helpful. (-500) ArmUndKrank is not very helpful. (-500) ArmUndKrank is not very helpful. (-500) ArmUndKrank is not very helpful. (-500) ArmUndKrank is not very helpful. (-500) ArmUndKrank is not very helpful. (-500) ArmUndKrank is not very helpful. (-500)
    Hispanics

Hispanics are obviously a huge problem for Americans. But there are good hispanics and bad hispanics. I remember while watching hispanic television stations, the shows and even the commercials were more White than our own. They have respect for White beauty, and a good portion of hispanics are White. It is a well known fact that White hispanics make up the elite of most hispanics countries. There is good White blood worht saving in Uruguay, Argentina, Chile and even Brasil.

But they are still our enemies.

East Asians

I have great respent for the East Asian races. Even if we were to go extinct they could carry something on. They are by nature very racist and could be great allies of the White race. I am not opposed at all to allies with the Northeast Asian races.

Patriotism

I hate the sight of the American flag. Modern American patriotism is an absolute joke. People pretending like they have something to be proud while White people are being murdered daily in the streets. Many veterans believe we owe them something for “protecting our way of life” or “protecting our freedom”. But im not sure what way of life they are talking about. How about we protect the White race and stop fighting for the jews. I will say this though, I myself would have rather lived in 1940's American than Nazi Germany, and no this is not ignorance speaking, it is just my opinion. So I dont blame the veterans of any wars up until after Vietnam, because at least they had an American to be proud of and fight for.

An Explanation

To take a saying from a film, “I see all this stuff going on, and I dont see anyone doing anything about it. And it pisses me off.”. To take a saying from my favorite film, “Even if my life is worth less than a speck of dirt, I want to use it for the good of society.”.

I have no choice. I am not in the position to, alone, go into the ghetto and fight. I chose Charleston because it is most historic city in my state, and at one time had the highest ratio of blacks to Whites in the country. We have no skinheads, no real KKK, no one doing anything but talking on the internet. Well someone has to have the bravery to take it to the real world, and I guess that has to be me.

Unfortunately at the time of writing I am in a great hurry and some of my best thoughts, actually many of them have been to be left out and lost forever. But I believe enough great White minds are out there already.

Please forgive any typos, I didnt have time to check it.

Registered User ralphlaurenbrah's Avatar
    ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What a deluded piece of ****. So there are differences between races and IQ... Better go on a shooting spree? What the **** LOL then he blames blacks as having violent behavior yet goes onto mass murder. Great way to represent the "white race" that he was so obsessed with.

Then he goes onto glorify slavery... Wtf.
    Last edited by ralphlaurenbrah; 06-20-2015 at 01:09 PM.

bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How you gonna rip it like that son? I don't play that, cause its action, I go... pat, pat, pat 'cause i'm black son! That's right, i'm the black sheep, the real black sheep. I'm the black sheep, the real black sheep. I'm the black sheep, the real black sheep.
    Doodle-it, doodle-it, doodle-it-doo!

Cmac2014 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cmac2014 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cmac2014 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cmac2014 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cmac2014 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cmac2014 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cmac2014 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cmac2014 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cmac2014 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cmac2014 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cmac2014 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Inb4 miscers try to justify his actions

IDontWantToLive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IDontWantToLive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IDontWantToLive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IDontWantToLive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IDontWantToLive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IDontWantToLive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IDontWantToLive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IDontWantToLive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IDontWantToLive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IDontWantToLive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IDontWantToLive has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Cmac2014 View Post
    He never had any girl show him a bit of attention affection valiadtion concern love care etc... just because he had bad facial aesthetics and his whole life was hell. Living without facial aesthetics is hell.

Cliffs: It's all about the face

TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    he was basically a miscer

0thersid3 is just really nice. (+1000) 0thersid3 is just really nice. (+1000) 0thersid3 is just really nice. (+1000) 0thersid3 is just really nice. (+1000) 0thersid3 is just really nice. (+1000) 0thersid3 is just really nice. (+1000) 0thersid3 is just really nice. (+1000) 0thersid3 is just really nice. (+1000) 0thersid3 is just really nice. (+1000) 0thersid3 is just really nice. (+1000) 0thersid3 is just really nice. (+1000)
    ctrl+f

"misc"

BB.com Sewage Account Nakmuay87's Avatar
    Nakmuay87 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nakmuay87 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nakmuay87 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nakmuay87 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nakmuay87 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nakmuay87 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nakmuay87 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nakmuay87 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nakmuay87 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nakmuay87 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nakmuay87 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Kunt has a mad hair cut, should have set alarms bells ringing
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    ** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **
    ++Misc from the office Crew++
    ++Wandering Mind While Fapping Crew++
    ++Fauking Zeezprah++
    ♞ Misc Horse Head Crew ♞
    ☯ Misc Muay Thai Crew ☯
    *Negging reddit threads on sight crew*
    *Cook 20lbs of chicken & throw it out for maximum muscle confusion crew*

Battlefury has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Battlefury has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Battlefury has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Battlefury has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Battlefury has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Battlefury has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Battlefury has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Battlefury has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Battlefury has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Battlefury has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Battlefury has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    He clearly grow up isolated,trust me here in the south there's a lot of small towns that is isolated from the outside world.
    ☠ï¸We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well, that death will tremble to take us.☠ï¸
    🔥Equality is a lie, I am stronger!🔥
    🩸Semen Retention for more aggression and motivation!🩸
    ☠ï¸Death is just an illusion a transition of worlds,don’t fear it for your faith is already in the hands of the Gods.☠ï¸
    🔥Prayers,Rituals,Sacrifices,Symbolism.🔥
    🔥Only those that can control the dark side can ever truly be free.🔥

PeterDINK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PeterDINK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PeterDINK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PeterDINK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PeterDINK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PeterDINK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PeterDINK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PeterDINK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PeterDINK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PeterDINK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PeterDINK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    there are many miscers that share his views almost word for word, one of their names rhymes with shmed shmugent srs
    Former FA rotter Crew
    Only posts positive things now Crew
    Wants us all to make it Crew

YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    He's mentally ill. None of this says sanity or coherence....not a word.

Mental illness. Send that man to a nice low level security facility with no gates, visitor's on the weekend and all the amenities of a 4 star resort.

Nothing to see here people.
    "ERMUHGAWD Crew"
    "ERMUHGAW LOL...."
    "Oh you, ERMUHGAWD!"

PenorCut is a name known to all. (+5000) PenorCut is a name known to all. (+5000) PenorCut is a name known to all. (+5000) PenorCut is a name known to all. (+5000) PenorCut is a name known to all. (+5000) PenorCut is a name known to all. (+5000) PenorCut is a name known to all. (+5000) PenorCut is a name known to all. (+5000) PenorCut is a name known to all. (+5000) PenorCut is a name known to all. (+5000) PenorCut is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I think he has a great point with black people being held to a lower standard than whites, about the subtle white superiority complex and the extremely biased media reports on violence between races (which pisses me off too).

He's a smart kid but too bad his insanity took control and he did something very stupid.

brb bulk-utting! nvrstopworking's Avatar
    nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by PeterDINK View Post
    there are many miscers that share his views almost word for word, one of their names rhymes with shmed shmugent srs
    This. It's scary to read for that very reason.

Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wow...

http://thegrio.com/2015/06/20/dylann...n-martin-case/

Scroll all the way down and there is a video of a recent interview with 2 of Dylanns friends (one being black... wtf)and they insist he isn't racist.

WHAT THE ****. After reading that, how could you insist the writer isn't racist?! Mind****ed....
    Fantasy Football Team (1ppr) - http://i.imgur.com/o4i4xs3.png

Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by PeterDINK View Post
    Mirin clairvoyant skills

Tell me more!
    Trump 2016
    ~In Love With Taylor Swift Crew~
    Type O Negative is greatest band in universe crew

con5tant is just really nice. (+1000) con5tant is just really nice. (+1000) con5tant is just really nice. (+1000) con5tant is just really nice. (+1000) con5tant is just really nice. (+1000) con5tant is just really nice. (+1000) con5tant is just really nice. (+1000) con5tant is just really nice. (+1000) con5tant is just really nice. (+1000) con5tant is just really nice. (+1000) con5tant is just really nice. (+1000)

Gold's tank, non lifter, Miscer confirmed
    Last edited by con5tant; 06-20-2015 at 01:58 PM.

Tayraffic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tayraffic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tayraffic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tayraffic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tayraffic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tayraffic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tayraffic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tayraffic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tayraffic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tayraffic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tayraffic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    East Asians

I have great respent for the East Asian races. Even if we were to go extinct they could carry something on. They are by nature very racist and could be great allies of the White race. I am not opposed at all to allies with the Northeast Asian races.
    I'm speechless. WTF.
    ***U-Dub crew***

Starting Weight:125 Eandretta96's Avatar
    Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    All these kunts have manifestos.
    *Gyno crew*
    No, I am no bo peep bro. I got that Craig Titus look. Barnyard back. It's absolutely piss. K peace out bye.

*COUNTRYMIKE APPRECIATION CREW*

Boss350 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Boss350 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Boss350 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Boss350 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Boss350 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Boss350 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Boss350 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Boss350 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Boss350 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Boss350 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Boss350 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yeahhhhhhhhhh bro. EVERYONE has a manifesto.... And for some reason it's always the media that "procures" it.

JohnyyBravo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JohnyyBravo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JohnyyBravo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JohnyyBravo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JohnyyBravo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JohnyyBravo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JohnyyBravo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JohnyyBravo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JohnyyBravo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JohnyyBravo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JohnyyBravo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    cliffs *******

Starting Weight:125 Eandretta96's Avatar
    Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Cmac2014 View Post
    No one is justifying his actions. Don't confuse people saying he is mentally ill as justification.
    *Gyno crew*
    No, I am no bo peep bro. I got that Craig Titus look. Barnyard back. It's absolutely piss. K peace out bye.

*COUNTRYMIKE APPRECIATION CREW*

Originally Posted by Tayraffic View Post
    I'm speechless. WTF.
    why?

Tayraffic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tayraffic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tayraffic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tayraffic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tayraffic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tayraffic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tayraffic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tayraffic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tayraffic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tayraffic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tayraffic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ArmUndKrank View Post
    why?
    Not sure if srs
    ***U-Dub crew***

KizzaK is just really nice. (+1000) KizzaK is just really nice. (+1000) KizzaK is just really nice. (+1000) KizzaK is just really nice. (+1000) KizzaK is just really nice. (+1000) KizzaK is just really nice. (+1000) KizzaK is just really nice. (+1000) KizzaK is just really nice. (+1000) KizzaK is just really nice. (+1000) KizzaK is just really nice. (+1000) KizzaK is just really nice. (+1000)
    is it bad that i lol'd at some of it?

this guy was one pseudo-intellectual *******.

Asthetik has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Asthetik has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Asthetik has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Asthetik has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Asthetik has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Asthetik has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Asthetik has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Asthetik has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Asthetik has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Asthetik has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Asthetik has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If he's considered insane then anyone who has ever had an outlandish or extreme view *cough theists* would be considered insane. He's just extremely deluded and racist.

Starred is a name known to all. (+5000) Starred is a name known to all. (+5000) Starred is a name known to all. (+5000) Starred is a name known to all. (+5000) Starred is a name known to all. (+5000) Starred is a name known to all. (+5000) Starred is a name known to all. (+5000) Starred is a name known to all. (+5000) Starred is a name known to all. (+5000) Starred is a name known to all. (+5000) Starred is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Ted Nugent View Post
    Mirin clairvoyant skills

Tell me more!
    reported to fbi lol

he's mfc too hmmm

mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    If he hates blax so much, why did he kill good respectable ones, why not go light up some street gang.

The kid is a p*ssy.
    modnegged4life

1010101 is just really nice. (+1000) 1010101 is just really nice. (+1000) 1010101 is just really nice. (+1000) 1010101 is just really nice. (+1000) 1010101 is just really nice. (+1000) 1010101 is just really nice. (+1000) 1010101 is just really nice. (+1000) 1010101 is just really nice. (+1000) 1010101 is just really nice. (+1000) 1010101 is just really nice. (+1000) 1010101 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Mental illness or just pissed off kid?

“I see all this stuff going on, and I dont see anyone doing anything about it. And it pisses me off.”. To take a saying from my favorite film, “Even if my life is worth less than a speck of dirt, I want to use it for the good of society.”.
    EE

Q('_ ' Q) (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ pollywogpriest's Avatar
    pollywogpriest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pollywogpriest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pollywogpriest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pollywogpriest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pollywogpriest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pollywogpriest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pollywogpriest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pollywogpriest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pollywogpriest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pollywogpriest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pollywogpriest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    interesting read.
    by which i mean it was an interesting glimpse into the mind of a psycho,
    not that the substance of what he writes is particularly interesting.

Originally Posted by PenorCut View Post
    He's a smart kid
    wot??? because he is capable to express himself coherently? come on brah.
    ** fishface crew (• ε •) **
    ** zuchini crew **
    ** movietaste nazi crew **
    ** 12 friends on fb crew **
    ** got laid more when i was unaesthetic crew **