Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
    Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shysty021 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Squatz99 View Post
    Mass shooting fatalities per 100 000 inhabitants are low in the USA.

Lol alll the top ones are Low pop..norway= 1 rampage incident = number 1 on chart

McFlavour is a name known to all. (+5000) McFlavour is a name known to all. (+5000) McFlavour is a name known to all. (+5000) McFlavour is a name known to all. (+5000) McFlavour is a name known to all. (+5000) McFlavour is a name known to all. (+5000) McFlavour is a name known to all. (+5000) McFlavour is a name known to all. (+5000) McFlavour is a name known to all. (+5000) McFlavour is a name known to all. (+5000) McFlavour is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'll just leave there alarming stats here

kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Godyssey View Post
    Has that Jim Jeffries video been posted yet?

The Jim Jeffries gun video is really pathetic. He makes a large number of extremely idiotic points in it. From what I remember:

- Jim claims that a safely stored gun is not readily available for defense.

False. A gun in your bedside drawer in a combination lock safe is absolutely impossible for a child or anyone else to open and get to, but takes about 4 seconds for you to open and be armed and ready to protect yourself if you hear a window break etc.

- He claims that nationalism and hate for foreigners etc. are to blame for hostile attitude towards his rhetoric against guns.

False. The reason people don't like what he is saying is because he is simply wrong.

- In another video Jim Jeffries jokes about US troops murdering someone who was of no danger to them in Middle East. I don't need to tell you how pathetic and in bad taste that is. Jim is not against guns at all. He is against YOU having a gun, but a murderous government killing foreigners is fine by him, he laughed about it and did a whole bit about it.

- He claims Australian gun crime went down after the gun ban, but actually crime, including gun crime went UP after the ban. It's natural, you disarm the victims = crime goes up. Same happened in UK.

- He uses the term assault rifle to suggest that it can't be used for defense, but only for assault. Of course since you're not an idiot, I don't have to explain to you how stupid that argument is.

- He implies that gun owners do not take other security measures (hardened doors etc.) which is false.

I can go on, but you get the idea. Jeffries is a moron, and he is not funny.

Squatz99 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Squatz99 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Squatz99 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Squatz99 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Squatz99 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Squatz99 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Squatz99 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Squatz99 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Squatz99 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Squatz99 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Squatz99 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Shysty021 View Post
    Lol alll the top ones are Low pop..norway= 1 rampage incident = number 1 on chart
    But you also have to take into consideration that the population of USA is much higher than any other western developed country.

The shooting incidents per 1 000 000 are also lower than in other countrys.

Jackal005 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jackal005 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jackal005 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jackal005 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jackal005 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jackal005 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jackal005 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jackal005 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jackal005 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jackal005 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jackal005 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BenD4Me View Post
    All banning guns is doing is putting a bandaid on the real problem of why some people feel the need to go out and murder people. Sure if you reduced the number of guns it would reduce the number of homicides with guns, but that isnt the same as reducing the amount of murder. All anti gun laws are is 'feel good legislature' that doesnt do much to prevent anything.
    Oh absolutely, I don't think gun control would immediately make all crime and mental illness go away. But I think we can agree that a mentally ill person without a gun is much better than a mentally ill person with a gun.

Like I said, if I decided I wanted to go out a kill a bunch of people, shooting them simply wouldn't be an option because I wouldn't be able to get hold of a gun. Immediately the problem is massively reduced.

I imagine total murders would drop. If I go on a gun rampage it's likely I could kill (or seriously injure) a good 5-10 people. Maybe more. If I go on a knife or fist rampage, I'll probably only get 1.

Purostaff is a name known to all. (+5000) Purostaff is a name known to all. (+5000) Purostaff is a name known to all. (+5000) Purostaff is a name known to all. (+5000) Purostaff is a name known to all. (+5000) Purostaff is a name known to all. (+5000) Purostaff is a name known to all. (+5000) Purostaff is a name known to all. (+5000) Purostaff is a name known to all. (+5000) Purostaff is a name known to all. (+5000) Purostaff is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Probably a bit off topic but still relevant..

If a miscer broke into your house and hold your wife and kids at gunpoint or a machete or whatever and started raping them then kills them one by one, and all you could do was watch while having your own baseball bat sticking out of your ass,

Would you still be against gun ownership knowing that this could have been prevented if you had guns?
    I sure am won't.

Will this ever happen to you or me?
    Possibly, but I'm not willing to take that chance, and I doubt you will as well.

The fact that everyone can own a gun alone will deter majority of criminal activities against innocent people in the first place.

The problem here is that humans are imperfect and emotional creatures, and guns will enable them to do the unthinkable more readily.

So, we can either give up all the guns and maybe reduce all of these tragedies while risking getting fukked in the ass ourselves

or

keep our guns to protect ourselves against those that could harm us, including the government, and hope that people can keep their shyte together.

It's basically a crapshoot kind of deal, but I'll take the the latter option any day.

truth223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) truth223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) truth223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) truth223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) truth223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) truth223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) truth223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) truth223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) truth223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) truth223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) truth223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by 5x10 View Post
    add in suicides, were still around .0002% of the population
    Still a joke of a "problem"

According to op's logic, the governemnt needs to regulate any and everything that causes heart disease
    OP is an antigun pussy *******. He makes a thread like this once a week.
    RIP Kobe :(

Colts-Bulls-Kobe-Stl Cards

Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kusok View Post
    The Jim Jeffries gun video is really pathetic. He makes a large number of extremely idiotic points in it. From what I remember:

False. A gun in your bedside drawer in a combination lock safe is absolutely impossible for a child or anyone else to open and get to, but takes about 4 seconds for you to open and be armed and ready to protect yourself if you hear a window break etc..
    his argument here is if someone jumps through your window trying to kill you, itd be very difficult to jump up, put in your combination on a drawer aim and shoot before he gets to you

- He claims that nationalism and hate for foreigners etc. are to blame for hostile attitude towards his rhetoric against guns.

False. The reason people don't like what he is saying is because he is simply wrong..

I don't remember him ever saying that. he just said Americans would say "well fi you don't like it then leave!" which is really dumb.

- In another video Jim Jeffries jokes about US troops murdering someone who was of no danger to them in Middle East. I don't need to tell you how pathetic and in bad taste that is. Jim is not against guns at all. He is against YOU having a gun, but a murderous government killing foreigners is fine by him, he laughed about it and did a whole bit about it..
    a comedian making tasteless and edgy jokes? that's never been done before, ever!!! but srs he is a comedian dude. cmon lol

- He claims Australian gun crime went down after the gun ban, but actually crime, including gun crime went UP after the ban. It's natural, you disarm the victims = crime goes up. Same happened in UK. .
    statistics for your claim? not saying youre wrong but sources would be nice

- He uses the term assault rifle to suggest that it can't be used for defense, but only for assault. Of course since you're not an idiot, I don't have to explain to you how stupid that argument is..
    agree here

- He implies that gun owners do not take other security measures (hardened doors etc.) which is false.

im a cc crew but he made some good points I thought. I like to keep my mind open to the anti gun ppls arguments. whart is YOUR solution for reducing gun crime though? surely you think SOMETHING has to be done?
    Boxer.
    Police Officer.
    Political Science, Criminal Law (B.A)

Michigan Wolverines | Atlanta Falcons

samarimonkey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samarimonkey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samarimonkey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samarimonkey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samarimonkey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samarimonkey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samarimonkey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samarimonkey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samarimonkey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samarimonkey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samarimonkey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    You are completely wrong, because background checks that would ensure this sort of security would have to be much too long and much too tedious. How do you stop someone from acting? In any case, an automatic weapon is an unnecessary danger, and people should not be able to use them. Period. If you would like to hunt, use a rifle that cannot be used to mow down a school... You crazy Republicans are too ignorant to realize that what is supposed to protect you is only killing yourself, and your peers . True, it might be tough to get guns out of people's homes, but at least if guns were outlawed they would be less accessible.

samarimonkey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samarimonkey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samarimonkey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samarimonkey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samarimonkey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samarimonkey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samarimonkey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samarimonkey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samarimonkey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samarimonkey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samarimonkey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    100% dumb as Fxck... Health organizations work tirelessly to keep people healthy. Just because cholesterol can give you heart disease, doesn't mean that all products with cholesterol are bad. Disease oftentimes comes from too much of something, and a little bit of whatever that thing is can be beneficial. Guns need to be regulated because if Noone can use guns what is the point of defending yourself with one? It makes people feel safe when they all have the same means to protect themselves.

unicornsRreal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unicornsRreal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unicornsRreal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unicornsRreal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unicornsRreal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unicornsRreal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unicornsRreal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unicornsRreal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unicornsRreal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unicornsRreal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unicornsRreal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by samarimonkey View Post
    but at least if guns were outlawed they would be less accessible.
    The 2nd amendment is a fundamental constitutional right of all citizens to bare arms to protect themselves. Outlawing guns is not the solution, because it will never realistically happen....Creating harsher penalty laws for those committing crimes with guns and strictly enforcing them is the real answer.............But it will never stop the occasional nut who, somehow gets a gun and shoots innocent people.....That is the price we pay for living in a free society, unfortunately.
    ((((((((((())))))))))))

NaturallyVain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NaturallyVain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NaturallyVain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NaturallyVain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NaturallyVain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NaturallyVain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NaturallyVain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NaturallyVain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NaturallyVain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NaturallyVain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NaturallyVain has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    In light of recent events.... I am considering getting a ccw permit. Don't know the FIRST thing about guns but I am ready to learn.

I read about a guy in a church in Africa who scared away some terrorist for shooting back. http://www.wnd.com/2015/06/hero-of-1...r-being-armed/

He said "The only person who can stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun'.

I also feel like people who are crazy enough to plan a mass shooting are too cowardly to carry this out in an area of people who are armed.

Ever heard of a shoot out at a rodeo? I haven't.
    But who was sig?

* I fell for it*

Jackal005 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jackal005 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jackal005 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jackal005 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jackal005 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jackal005 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jackal005 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jackal005 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jackal005 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jackal005 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jackal005 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by |progress| View Post
    First, no one used an "automatic weapon". Second, the guy in South Carolina reloaded 5 times proving it doesn't matter what the weapon is when the motive is clear. He wanted to kill that day and would have done so with a butter knife if that's all that was available. Third, the gun laws in this country have been written voted on by both Republicans and Democrats. Blaming one party and calling them crazy is the pot calling the kettle black.

Go back to being 15 and a troll.
    Except if he'd used a knife he would've killed maybe 1 person. Some racist lunatic may be a problem, but he's a much bigger problem if he's got a gun.

veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Your post is so full of wrong, I don't even know where to begin.

I'm in the midst of a 3 day stretch of working 12 hour night shifts, so when they're done, I'll come back to address your lack of recognition of a myriad of factors including socioeconomics, segregation of populace, segregation of socioeconomic classes, the drug war, etc. etc.
    August 2023:
    BW: 194
    B: 315 x 3, 225 x 14 (PR: 335)
    S: 315 x 2, 225 x 18 (PR's)
    DL: 405 x 1 (PR); Trap Bar DL: 405 x 1
    OHP: 185 x 3 (PR), 135 x 16
    Chins: 22(PR) Pushups: 83 (PR: 101)
    1 Mile: 6:45 (PR: 5:52)

kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You are completely wrong, because background checks that would ensure this sort of security would have to be much too long and much too tedious. How do you stop someone from acting? In any case, an automatic weapon is an unnecessary danger, and people should not be able to use them. Period. If you would like to hunt, use a rifle that cannot be used to mow down a school... You crazy Republicans are too ignorant to realize that what is supposed to protect you is only killing yourself, and your peers . True, it might be tough to get guns out of people's homes, but at least if guns were outlawed they would be less accessible.

how about people in government?

Should army have automatic weapons? Aren't government and army people also? Make up your mind.

By the way, automatic weapons are ALREADY banned.

Stats: 6'3", 196lbs OliverTwisterJr's Avatar
    OliverTwisterJr is just really nice. (+1000) OliverTwisterJr is just really nice. (+1000) OliverTwisterJr is just really nice. (+1000) OliverTwisterJr is just really nice. (+1000) OliverTwisterJr is just really nice. (+1000) OliverTwisterJr is just really nice. (+1000) OliverTwisterJr is just really nice. (+1000) OliverTwisterJr is just really nice. (+1000) OliverTwisterJr is just really nice. (+1000) OliverTwisterJr is just really nice. (+1000) OliverTwisterJr is just really nice. (+1000)
    Obama is Coon Puppet. There is no getting rid of 400 Million Guns in America. Fuking sambo has every excuse in the book to not talk about race. The first half-breed American president has set race relations back 30 years.

One of Our Best Posters KCBadBoy's Avatar
    KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Didn't read.
    <Kansas Misc. Crew>
    <KC Chiefs>
    <KC Royals>
    <Sporting KC>
    <Kansas Jayhawks>
    <Alex Morgan Fan Club>

big__chris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) big__chris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) big__chris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) big__chris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) big__chris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) big__chris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) big__chris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) big__chris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) big__chris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) big__chris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) big__chris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    #1: What is the definition of "mass shooting?" So if a country has had dozens of shootings of under 5 people, we won't consider that as useful data?

#2: Your last graph is of gun deaths due to injury , therefore involves all kinds of other variables which have absolutely nothing to do with shootings (hunting accidents, handling accidents, etc).

#3: Your example of D.C. works directly against your argument, as no city gun regulations could have a material effect on the inflow of guns, as there are no borders
    *take sip of water after every set crew*

++ Positive Crew ++

Originally Posted by Testifier View Post
    op what r u talking about?

we need MORE guns for dem safetyz!!!

fkn lol, not srs.

ever wonder why gun lovers also love jesus?

goes to show the level of intelligence youre dealing with.

Non religious gun owner over here. Please explain how this is possible.

big__chris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) big__chris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) big__chris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) big__chris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) big__chris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) big__chris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) big__chris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) big__chris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) big__chris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) big__chris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) big__chris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Jackal005 View Post
    Except if he'd used a knife he would've killed maybe 1 person. Some racist lunatic may be a problem, but he's a much bigger problem if he's got a gun.
    I can't understand opinions like this.. can you please explain what would change if on paper gun ownership was illegal or limited? These people are carrying out attacks which are against the law.. so HOW and WHY could a "law" prevent them from obtaining/possessing a firearm. This makes no sense, they are already breaking the rules
    *take sip of water after every set crew*

++ Positive Crew ++

5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    100% dumb as Fxck... Health organizations work tirelessly to keep people healthy. Just because cholesterol can give you heart disease, doesn't mean that all products with cholesterol are bad. Disease oftentimes comes from too much of something, and a little bit of whatever that thing is can be beneficial. Guns need to be regulated because if Noone can use guns what is the point of defending yourself with one? It makes people feel safe when they all have the same means to protect themselves.
    sorry bro, we need to focus on something that your 175 times more likely to die from
    Let's look big picture here
    Dallas Cowboys

Lifted for 30 years

Ass > tits
    No Debt Crew

Originally Posted by Godyssey View Post
    his argument here is if someone jumps through your window trying to kill you, itd be very difficult to jump up, put in your combination on a drawer aim and shoot before he gets to you

I don't remember him ever saying that. he just said Americans would say "well fi you don't like it then leave!" which is really dumb.

a comedian making tasteless and edgy jokes? that's never been done before, ever!!! but srs he is a comedian dude. cmon lol

statistics for your claim? not saying youre wrong but sources would be nice

agree here

im a cc crew but he made some good points I thought. I like to keep my mind open to the anti gun ppls arguments. whart is YOUR solution for reducing gun crime though? surely you think SOMETHING has to be done?

What to do to help reduce gun violence:

1- End drug war, since vast majority of gun crime is gangs shooting each other, and police VS drug dealers/users.
    2- Stop over-prescribing SSRI which states on the insert that those pills may cause violent behavior etc. All mass shooters have been on these drugs.
    3- Get rid of "Gun Free Zones", aka victim disarmament zones, where all these mass murderers go, for obvious reasons: they don't want to be shot back at.

Those would be good first steps ^^^

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepa...anned-n1464528

Jeffries is wrong. Many people have saved their lives using guns for home defense. You have a better chance with one than without. Not every attacker comes thru the window in a blink of an eye. And you know this.

rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    america just has a screwed up culture.

in other countries people view guns as weapons that only cops and criminals use. in america people actually collect them like they're pokemon cards or some ****.

Good job failing at math.

more guns = more gun problems. ITS SIMPLE PROBABILITY.

dont even try to debate logic with me because u will lose. i do logic for a living

But who will enforce your gun ban? People with guns??

Originally Posted by rjones416 View Post
    america just has a screwed up culture.

in other countries people view guns as weapons that only cops and criminals use. in america people actually collect them like they're pokemon cards or some ****.

So, if criminals have guns, and cops have guns, why isn't it ok for other citizens to have guns for protection from both of those groups of thugs?

Has someone already posted this vid yet in this thread? because i LMAO every time

It's a stupid video, he makes many really dumb claims in it. I pointed out some of them in this thread:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1371871513

False. A gun in your bedside drawer in a combination lock safe is absolutely impossible for a child or anyone else to open and get to, but takes about 4 seconds for you to open and be armed and ready to protect yourself if you hear a window break etc.

False. The reason people don't like what he is saying is because he is simply wrong.

- In another video Jim Jeffries jokes about US troops murdering someone who was of no danger to them in Middle East. I don't need to tell you how pathetic and in bad taste that is. Jim is not against guns at all. He is against YOU having a gun, but a murderous government killing foreigners is fine by him, he laughed about it and did a whole bit about it.

- He claims Australian gun crime went down after the gun ban, but actually crime, including gun crime went UP after the ban. It's natural, you disarm the victims = crime goes up. Same happened in UK.

- He uses the term assault rifle to suggest that it can't be used for defense, but only for assault. Of course since you're not an idiot, I don't have to explain to you how stupid that argument is.

Youppi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Youppi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Youppi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Youppi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Youppi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Youppi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Youppi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Youppi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Youppi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Youppi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Youppi has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    NRA GUN NUT official refuses to blame the shooter, instead he blames the slain pastor who opposed bringing guns to church

how low can you be to blame the victim cause he didn't adorn your killing machines?

-NRA board member Charles Cotton posted in an online forum blaming the killing on Reverend Clementa Pinckney
    -Pinckney, who also served as state senator, had voted against a bill giving gun permit owners the right to carry guns into any church in the state
    -He was killed along with eight other victims at Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church
    An NRA board member claimed the mass shooting in Charleston was the fault of the slain pastor for opposing concealed carry in church.

Charles Cotton, a Houston attorney, pinned the blame for the shooting that claimed nine lives at Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church on its reverend, Clementa Pinckney, who was also a state senator.

The Daily News reports Cotton posted in a Texas gun advocates forum that the reason people were killed was because Pinckney 'voted against concealed-carry.'

'Eight of his church members who might be alive if he had expressly allowed members to carry handguns in church are dead,' Cotton wrote.

'Innocent people died because of his position on a political issue,' he said.

Cotton's post failed to acknowledge anything about the alleged killer, 21-year-old Dylann Roof, who witnesses heard say he came 'to shoot black people,' or how he acquired the handgun he used.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3dYuoHi4r

you gun nuts are sick people.

t_raven is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) t_raven is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) t_raven is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) t_raven is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) t_raven is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) t_raven is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) t_raven is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) t_raven is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) t_raven is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) t_raven is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) t_raven is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Shysty021 View Post
    He was a reserved deputy sheriff, not some random dude.
    He was off duty at his regular job, so essentially he was just some random dude. Strong double standard if off duty reserve deputies can carry but law abiding citizens can't.

Live.Laugh.Love<3 #SwAg neighborr's Avatar
    neighborr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neighborr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neighborr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neighborr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neighborr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neighborr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neighborr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neighborr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neighborr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neighborr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neighborr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Youppi View Post
    NRA GUN NUT official refuses to blame the shooter, instead he blames the slain pastor who opposed bringing guns to church

how low can you be to blame the victim cause he didn't adorn your killing machines?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3dYuoHi4r

you gun nuts are sick people.
    he should've brought his AR15 and grenade launcher to the bible study bro. kept his finger on the trigger during prayer just in case. anyone could've seen this coming

always got to be prepared, the church is a dangerous place

not srs, lmao @ having a church stocked with rifles and handguns just in case some psychopath comes in and murders everyone

brb constantly living in fear. I'm not against guns or gun ownership by any means, but sometimes the solution is not MORE guns.
    Saints|Pelicans|LSU|Astros

***Ethering those who Ether the Ethering Kings Crew***

hausbaws is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hausbaws is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hausbaws is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hausbaws is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hausbaws is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hausbaws is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hausbaws is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hausbaws is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hausbaws is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hausbaws is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hausbaws is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    nice jimmy tactics OP, but I'm done arguing on the misc. guns will never be banned because the people who own them vote and are happy to vote with bullets if you try to take them, end of story. you can rationalize all you want but at the end of the day there is a HUGE portion of the populations that are gun owners and there isn't enough force in the world to get them to give them up short of nuking the entire country and starting over.

so this point isn't even worth arguing anymore, you can spew ideology all day but it's not going to change the fact that I have AR-15s, Ak-47s, glocks, shotguns, all kinds of chit with silencers and night vision scopes and tens of thousands of rounds of ammo. nothing is going to change that so why bich about it? the only thing you CAN do is have armed protections in appropriate places to prevent these types of attacks. stop talking about your liberal unicorn ideology and come down to earth where real problems need real solutions that are actually physically possible.
    MFC FTW
    Misc watch crew
    Edits every post immediately to fix spelling/grammar crew
    Whale hunters crew
    Never pulled out anonymous (president)
    Raw dawg or die crew
    Eatin up all da booty crew
    Equestrian facial aesthetics are hnnnnnng crew