Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000)

JETSbrah's Magnum LIMITLESS Log

First of all, I want to give a big thank you to B Con, Kon_Rock and the Magnum crew for giving me the opportunity to log Limitless. This is the first product log I've ever done, sponsored or otherwise, but I'm aiming for a successful one so any feedback anyone may have would be great.

For those who haven't seen the label, here it is:

Before even receiving the product, I was particularly curious about how I would respond to the combination of extracts that are supposed to up your concentration and focus. I've never found myself experiencing a ton of success with the mental benefits of pre-workout products, I get a certain level of focus but nothing that ever has allowed me to simply put my headphones in, ignore all the distractions and just LIFT.

Had this care package waiting for me when I got home. I was a little surprised to see it arrive so early and my original thoughts were that I wanted to start my log on a fresh week but after being incredibly surprised (and intrigued) that I got the Black Cherry flavor, I decided I had to get started last night. One of my dietary weaknesses is the occasional Black Cherry soda and having never seen a flavor like that in any supplement ever, I had high hopes. Not to mention I wanted to throw on that Limitless tee and get after it.

Initial Thoughts

I ended up heading to the gym at about 9 PM last night. I must admit - my initial trial of the Limitless flavor did not go as I expected. I'm used to mixing a pre-workout in about 20 oz of water and seen as how that's what I'm comfortable with, I repeated that formula with Limitless and the first taste was lacking. My error of course, as the label clearly states 12-16 oz, but I generally end up with mixability issues unless I push it to 20 oz. The powder mixed up perfectly, no grit whatsoever. You could tell the flavor is incredibly on point, despite my mix being watered down.

By the time I got to the gym, which is about a 10 minute drive, I felt ready to go. I didn't notice any sharp increase in focus or energy, I didn't get the tingles that you'd find in some other products, I just felt as if I was ready to go so I proceeded on with shoulder day.

Routine

DB Shoulder Press - 4 x 10
    DB Lateral Raise - 4 x 10
    Rear Delt Rows (rope) - 4 x 10
    Reverse DB Flys - 4 x 10

It's usually about this time when I start to feel a little bit of fatigue - that winding down feeling you get when you've broken out into a full sweat - but as I carried on, it's VERY noticeable how my energy levels are just rising. The other notable thing I've noticed is that I have yet to fiddle with my phone at all at this point. Normally in between sets, I've developed a habit of switching songs or responding to a text, but I'm totally locked in at this point.

Carrying on ...

Barbell Upright Rows - 4 x 10
    Barbell Shrugs - 3 x 10, 1 x 6 (heavy weight)
    DB Lateral Raise/DB Front Raise (super set) - 4 x 8 each
    Car Drivers - 3 sets to failure to finish things off

I kid you not, I could've gone on all night. Usually, I dread the cardio at the end of my workout but this go around, I was still fired up as I hopped on the bike. I loved the fact that I felt as if my entire workout was spent on a gradual endurance incline - even during my sets to failure at the end of my workout, the rest required in between sets was minimal. I didn't track the total time spent in the gym, which I wish I would have, but I felt like I was incredibly efficient and wasted far less time in between sets, due to both an improved level of focus and a noticeable reduction in rest periods between sets. I wasn't buzzing or tingling on the way home, but at the same time, I felt as if I still had a ton left in the gas tank and my only hindrance was having to get a solid sleep so I could get back at it in the morning.

First Trial

I would deem my first trial of Limitless to be a total success - other than my trial and error with the water mixing, I got everything I expected from this and more. The focus that Landon Moroz described in his initial thoughts on Limitless was something I was very curious about and I would say his description was bang on.

I was back at it this morning for a chest workout before work, so I'll share an update (including my thoughts on mixing it with the proper amount of water) later today after I get some work done. I'm curious to see if I push past that mid-afternoon wall I often stumble into after a morning workout, so I'll share my results with that as well.

Thanks for reading - and be sure to let me know if you have any questions, comments or feedback.
    **Canadian Crew**

Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Awesome feedback buddy!!! Really glad to hear that first dose was a big success for you and excited to hear how it continues, I know from me it kept getting better!
    Nutrabio Lead Rep
    Nutrabio X BioCrew Leader

Full Label Disclosure, Therapeutic Doses, No Fillers/Additives

Go to https://goo.gl/YoaZwv for free samples!

#WITHOUTCOMPROMISE - IG @ericbarnes28

stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Great start here man! Anxious to get mine too, and seeing this means its on its way! Subbed for a great log!!!

Cellucor Nutrabolt Lead Representative
    w/ Burntreality :)

rkillam is just really nice. (+1000) rkillam is just really nice. (+1000) rkillam is just really nice. (+1000) rkillam is just really nice. (+1000) rkillam is just really nice. (+1000) rkillam is just really nice. (+1000) rkillam is just really nice. (+1000) rkillam is just really nice. (+1000) rkillam is just really nice. (+1000) rkillam is just really nice. (+1000) rkillam is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sick review, thank you!
    ANS Performance Brand Developement Mgr & Athlete
    Follow @RkThinkFit

RED MONKEY HATS >>> www.redmonkeylifestyle.com/#_a_Rachel

JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Time to do a follow up with the details of my morning workout.

Opted to obey the instructions on the label this morning, so I went with 12 oz of water and tossed it back as I got dressed. Now I can totally get the full effect of the flavoring used in Limitless, this stuff is delicious and the grape flavoring that was nearly absent in a more watery mixture really came through once I took 8 oz of water out. Great flavoring and I can honestly say it's the most unique flavor I've ever had in a pre-workout. Seriously delicious. Worth adding - as someone who usually takes more water because they can't stand the grit, Limitless had ZERO grit with 12 oz of water and mixed up perfectly.

This stuff had me stoked to get going by the time I had driven to the gym yet again this morning and despite having been there less than 12 hours previous, I stretched it out and got going.

Routine

Flat Bench Press (BB) - 4 x 10
    Incline Bench Press (BB) - 4 x 10
    Incline DB Flys - 5 x 10

I'm really trying to emphasize development on my upper chest lately and usually, hitting incline bench and incline flys back to back has me feeling the burn in my upper chest and I really have to psych myself up to bang out those last two sets of flys. This time around, I was so locked in that I literally didn't notice I was on my 5th set of flys until I had the dumbbells in the air. It was a great feeling being able to add that extra volume with no difficulties whatsoever. In order to obtain the volume I've been going for, I haven't been pushing too much on the weight but after knocking out an extra set entirely by accident, I really feel like I've got the go-ahead to start seeing what this stuff can do when I try and step up the weight going forward.

Decline Bench Press (DB) - 4 x 10
    Rope Pushdowns - 4 x 10
    Skull Crushers - 4 x 10
    Dips - 3 x 12 (or until failure, which did not occur today)

Time was a bit limited again this morning, I really only have an hour in the mornings to get everything done that I want to do, but I always like to finish off a chest workout with some kind of superset or drop set and lately, I've been really feeling the cable crossover 21s from this article: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/work...ster-pump.html

Cable Crossover 21s - 3 x 21

and with that, I was absolutely maxed out for time this morning as I had to get to work. Been here for about half the work day by now, still feeling no signs of that crash that so often gets the best of me around lunch time. I felt the blood flowing and I had a solid pump for a good portion of the morning and even as that has wound down, I'm not noticing any mental or physical crash at all which is a great sign to see after this morning's workout.

Between now and my next update, which will likely come Monday, I'm going to aim for a back/biceps day as well as hitting legs on Monday morning so I should have multiple updates to come back with on Monday.
    **Canadian Crew**

Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Jelly of that shirt lol
    B. Kinesiology
    CSEP-CEP
    CSCS
    MSc (c)

Hit up the gym over the weekend to tackle back and biceps in amongst all the Father's Day stuff. I'm still really enjoying the gradual climb throughout the workout, it's a unique feeling not having the effects of a product hit you all at once. I don't know if subtle is the way to describe it, but not being hit with a surge of energy and still having a noticeable level of alertness and focus is awesome.

Routine

Deadlifts - 8, 8, 6, 4, 3, 1
    Wide Grip Pull Ups - 4 x 8
    Bent Over Barbell Rows - 4 x 10
    Long Bar Rows - 4 x 10
    Seated Cable Rows - 4 x 10

Really been trying to increase my back volume especially, as I still struggle to gain that width I'm looking for in my upper back but it's a work in progress. What I will say is that during pull ups, when I usually tend to struggle a bit, I was mid rep (right in that zone when I need to step it up, probably rep 5 or 6) and I literally could feel the increase in energy and I was able to power through the rest of my set without a problem. It's the first time I've felt anything like that with Limitless but it was awesome - the last two or three reps were far easier than the one that came before it and I hit the final set no problem as well.

Carried on through to work my biceps, still able to pump out volume that I'm not generally used to and I can honestly say (with a bit of shame) that there are times where I bail out on a final rep or two when I start getting towards the end of my workout - not with Limitless, not yet. I'm finishing every set to completion and it feels awesome. The feeling of knowing you gave it everything you could is great, knowing your body didn't fail on you when you needed it the most.

Hammer Curls - 4 x 10
    Preacher Curls - 4 x 10
    Wide Grip Barbell Curls - 4 x 10
    Dumbbell Curls (drop set, reps of 10 or to failure)

Pumped out a couple forearm sets with some seated and behind the back wrist curls, got a huge forearm pump going as well - far more noticeable than usual.

I didn't have a chance to get out to the gym this morning, had to do some stuff around the house instead, but I will be heading there to hit legs later tonight. The Limitless tee also made it's way through the laundry this weekend, so I'll be throwing that on tomorrow and making sure I have some pictures to share as well.

My goal for this week is to start looking to step up the weight I'm lifting in every set. I don't want to sacrifice volume, but I want to make a conscious effort to test Limitless as I up the weight and see if the endurance levels are the same under more stress. I'm getting a definite endurance boost and the focus is so on point it's ridiculous but I don't want to keep things the same - I want to keep pushing and keep testing to see how it holds up. I'll be back with another update tomorrow. Happy Monday everyone!
    **Canadian Crew**

B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Really great start, initial review, and follow up.

You are killing it. I do agree this flavor is very special and unique. It really keeps you going in the gym.

I had the same bad habit of fooling around with my phone at the gym-- no mas with Limitless.

Great work.
    Magnum Nutraceuticals BB.com Forum Manager & Lead Sales Representative
    Better Ingredients, Better Results
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

SupreTwitchTV is just really nice. (+1000) SupreTwitchTV is just really nice. (+1000) SupreTwitchTV is just really nice. (+1000) SupreTwitchTV is just really nice. (+1000) SupreTwitchTV is just really nice. (+1000) SupreTwitchTV is just really nice. (+1000) SupreTwitchTV is just really nice. (+1000) SupreTwitchTV is just really nice. (+1000) SupreTwitchTV is just really nice. (+1000) SupreTwitchTV is just really nice. (+1000) SupreTwitchTV is just really nice. (+1000)
    Off to a great start! subbed for the journey and results

Originally Posted by Daemonium View Post
    Jelly of that shirt lol
    I thought they were sleeveless, turns out they're not so now I'm even more jelly XD
    Logs and Reviews:

BPI Sports PUMP-HD Exclusive Review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168247473

True GRIT: PRE Review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168125733

True GRIT: PROTEIN Review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167957503

ErgoGenix: ErgoBlast Strawberry Kiwi Review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167873151

Applied Nutriceuticals N.O.Vate Review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167454501

B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SupreTwitchTV View Post
    I thought they were sleeveless, turns out they're not so now I'm even more jelly XD
    You can custom cut your own.
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

I hit legs last night. I hate leg day. Not enough to skip it altogether because that's just sacrilege but I do not generally enjoy it. My gym does not lend itself well to a leg workout, with a single squat rack and limited space. It's the best my neighborhood has to offer so I cope with it, but it can be a struggle at times. I find myself standing around waiting a lot, which is the exact opposite of what I've wanted to do throughout every workout with Limitless thus far.

Waited as long as I could last night before heading over, mainly because I wanted to wait out as much of the crowd as possible and have the space to myself. This is the latest I've gone to the gym while using Limitless, so I was curious to see if I had any trouble getting to sleep. I've had pre-workout products before that have such a high stimulant content that I have to wait for the comedown before I can even think of laying in bed at night and while they give you a rush at the gym, they're a harsh approach to boosting your energy levels. Limitless has such a gradual approach and different feel to it - I had yet to notice any "crash" or harsh comedown while using it, but I wanted to see if I was actually able to come home and go to bed without a problem. More on that after my routine. Worth mentioning - I approach my leg routines a little bit differently. I play hockey competitively during the winter and I tend to run and bike a lot during the summer, so I come at them with the intent to improve my explosiveness as opposed to a straight mass building approach.

Routine

Squats - 3 x 10, 1 x 8, 1 x 6, 1 x 4 then a final burnout set to stretch (with just the oly bar)
    Leg Press - 3 x 10
    Walking Lunges - 4 circuits
    Bear Crawl Sled Drags - 4 circuits

By this time, I'm usually a dripping mess and last night was no different but I have to say my focus throughout the sled drags was insane. You're always told, don't look down, you lose your form. My body always wants to look down. I always look down. I didn't look down. It was a good feeling. The focus I get from Limitless is unbelievable. It truly is.

I finished off with some calf raises on the smith machine and I hit the stair master for 20 minutes before heading home.

I liked leg day last night. Granted, it helped that I was in what eventually ended up as an empty gym all to myself. It's nice to get in that zone and just settle in and bang out a solid workout and if I could do that every single leg day, I'd probably like legs a lot more than I do right now. I know my leg routines maybe aren't as traditional or impressive as what is used by all the animals out there looking to build massive legs, but that's just not my goal at this point, not until I finish my hockey playing days. Leg days are usually set in stone for me, it's probably the day I operate with the least variation from workout to workout. Generally, I may deviate by doing some front squats or box squats and I always like to mix up my sled drags with tire flips whenever possible, but I stick to what I know. If anyone has any feedback though, I do feel like legs are where I have the most room to grow (knowledge wise, not in mass) so I'd love to hear any suggestions. I used to work with a trainer when I played at a higher level but now that I'm getting older and it's less competitive, I just rely on what I've learned in the past and I'm probably not doing the best job I could be.

I mentioned I would talk about how I was able to sleep after coming right home. I am thrilled to say I got home and while I felt like Limitless was still *working* for me, I was able to settle right into bed almost immediately after a shower and I had no trouble falling asleep whatsoever. Generally a late night workout means a 1 am bedtime for me at minimum and because a proper amount of sleep is so important, I tend to shy away from taking pre-workouts at night. Wanting to test Limitless in every circumstance, I took it and boy am I glad I did. I fell asleep no problem and woke up feeling great this morning, meaning I'll continue to use Limitless for those late night workouts without hesitation. Great stuff.

Getting back after it with another shoulder workout tonight, so I should be back tomorrow to update.
    **Canadian Crew**

Really solid leg session. I hate feeing crowded in the gym and unable to get my exercises in as I want them to-- so I definitely know what you mean.

Glad you actually liked leg day. For me, I always try to rotate between volume or heavy weight for leg day. I'll either go heavier for fewer reps on squats or I'll do lighter weight but higher reps and usually just rotate that weekly. Traditionally just about all my other exercises on leg day are always high volume as I've found my legs just seem to respond to higher volume more. The best thing I will say for leg day is to always thoroughly warm up and stretch. Find what works for you and keep at it.

The focus on limitless really is unmatched. It's perfect for getting into the gym and getting to work. Glad that's going strong for you. And really glad you were able to get to sleep without issue. I have yet to hear of anyone having issues sleeping with limitless.

Great feedback thus far.
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

Hit shoulders for the second go-around on Limitless last night, really wanted to see if I had the same level of success even when I pushed a little harder. Followed largely the same routine as the first time around with some slight variations to keep it fresh. Stepped up the weight in every aspect of the workout.

Routine

Arnold Press - 4 x 10
    DB Lateral Raise - 4 x 10
    BB Shoulder Press - 4 x 10
    Reverse Flys (pec deck) - 4 x 10
    Barbell Shrugs - 3 x 10, 1 x 10 (heavy weight)
    DB Lateral Raise/DB Front Raise (super set) - 4 x 10 each (I wanted to push this to 10 reps a set this time around, I usually max out at around 8)
    Battle Ropes - 4 x 45 seconds

I had success in every single attempt to add weight to my lifts. Limitless really gave me the feeling that nothing was too heavy, no attempt was too challenging. The battle ropes were a new addition to our gym and nobody else was around to get in the way, so I decided to give them a go and man do they really burn. I'm not sure what the ideal amount of time per circuit is on them, I'm going to look into information about them today, but I sure felt a good burn in the shoulders, the forearms and my core.

I know it's a prop blend, but I'd be curious to know what the caffeine content is in Limitless - I haven't noticed a tolerance to anything developing, I'm still feeling the same way I felt when I took the first scoop from the tub. It's still the same slow and steady build that peaks at the right moment in a workout. No burnout, no heavy initial buzz. Really great stuff.

For this week, I'm going to focus on trying to improve on the performance standards I set last week with Limitless - upping volume, upping weight, trying to see how hard I can push. Next week, I may try and dial it down by trying half a scoop of Limitless a couple times, just to see how that goes for me. I don't want to mess with success too much, but I want to test the product and I feel like testing performance under different conditions is a good way to do that.

Today is rest day, which is well timed because I cut the inside of my palm doing some yard work last night. Hoping it doesn't affect me too much, especially coming around to deadlifts on Friday.

Happy Wednesday!
    **Canadian Crew**

Great shoulder day. I've never used battle ropes myself but I've heard great things with em and they definitely look tough.

In regards to caffeine content questions, Limitless has less than 250 mg in it.
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

Originally Posted by B Con View Post
    Great shoulder day. I've never used battle ropes myself but I've heard great things with em and they definitely look tough.

In regards to caffeine content questions, Limitless has less than 250 mg in it.
    I was just doing waves, but I'm going to look into what else you can get into with them. They were definitely a nice finisher.

Figured it had to be lower than that based on the response I've had, no surprise there!
    **Canadian Crew**

Time to do another update ...

Hit the gym this morning with the intention of working chest, but forgot my bandage wrap and within two sets on the bench, the cut on my hand had opened up and was making a mess everywhere. I didn't want to be *that* guy bleeding everywhere and I want to give it a chance to heal up, so I decided I'd give Limitless a test with a cardio workout before heading off to work.

I often tend to stay away from preworkouts when doing cardio, as the buzz or tingle you get from them is something I find to be distracting. They hit you hard, they hit you fast and I don't think that meshes well when you're trying to do cardio - the potential for a burnout is too real.

Really enjoyed the gradual boost from Limitless as I hit the lateral elliptical this morning. Felt focused the entire time, didn't cramp, didn't feel like I was ever on the verge of wanting to stop. I can't really dive that much into an in-depth cardio analysis. I get on there, I do my stuff, I finish. Usually I don't enjoy it and I'm counting down the minutes waiting for it to be over. Today, I just threw on Sportscenter and went to town until I heard the beep telling me to stop.

Finished off with a 15 minute session on the stairmill and called it a day.

Another successful workout with Limitless, despite the hand injury. I'll be back at it tomorrow morning, bandage wraps in tow, for another attempt at a chest day.
    **Canadian Crew**

LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    1. I'm a little jealous of your black cherry flavor

2. I hope your hand heals fast

Originally Posted by LoveMyInk View Post
    1. I'm a little jealous of your black cherry flavor

2. I hope your hand heals fast
    It's definitely a unique flavor, I'm really enjoying it so far. There's a little more of a grape taste than you'd be led to believe by the name of the flavor, but it definitely has a great taste to it!
    **Canadian Crew**

Originally Posted by JETSbrah View Post
    I was just doing waves, but I'm going to look into what else you can get into with them. They were definitely a nice finisher.

Figured it had to be lower than that based on the response I've had, no surprise there!
    They definitely sound like a great way to end the workout with a burn.

I really think all the other ingredients work well together with great synergy. I think this is a reason why it feels like it's almost a higher caffeine content than what it truly is.

Get that hand healed. I'm what you call a "flat bench addict" so when I have a messed up bench session I'm in a bad mood haha. Glad you were able to get in there and crush some cardio. Believe it or not, I've had the same experience when using Limitless for cardio. For example, my shoulder sessions aren't terribly long, so I'm often doing cardio immediately thereafter with the effects of Limitless still going strong. As such, I've noticed I plow through what is otherwise dreadful cardio and I often have more calories expended on the machine than I usually would if I didn't have limitless that day.

Great updates. Is this the first product you've tried of ours?
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

Originally Posted by B Con View Post
    I really think all the other ingredients work well together with great synergy. I think this is a reason why it feels like it's almost a higher caffeine content than what it truly is.
    The profile seems to be very well developed. I honestly have yet to have a negative response of any kind, whether it be crash or bloat or fatigue or that feeling that I'm overheating.

Great updates. Is this the first product you've tried of ours?
    Yes, although I will preface that by saying "so far" because after my experience thus far, I'm definitely going to be using Magnum products going forward. Very much looking forward to see what you guys will be coming out with over the next few months. I wish I was able to provide that Rocket Science comparison you have been looking for with these logs but unfortunately, never used it. Maybe I'll order up a sample size from the BB.com store and do a quick trial at the end of this to follow up.
    **Canadian Crew**

The profile seems to be very well developed. I honestly have yet to have a negative response of any kind, whether it be crash or bloat or fatigue or that feeling that I'm overheating.
    Love that feedback. I think it's safe to say you're gonna enjoy your tub of Limitless.

Yes, although I will preface that by saying "so far" because after my experience thus far, I'm definitely going to be using Magnum products going forward. Very much looking forward to see what you guys will be coming out with over the next few months. I wish I was able to provide that Rocket Science comparison you have been looking for with these logs but unfortunately, never used it. Maybe I'll order up a sample size from the BB.com store and do a quick trial at the end of this to follow up.
    Awesome. One thing you will always notice with Magnum is we firmly believe in using the highest quality, best ingredients for everyone of our products. We have a very big year planned with 5 new products (well 4 now that Limitless is out) being released to our already loaded lineup. Keep an eye out and stay tuned. Just give us a shout if you have any questions or anything like that with any of our other products.

It would be worthwhile to see a comparison between the two. I've obviously ran both, Rocket Science and Limitless before, not together but separately. The best way I could compare the two would be like this:

Rocket Science: Tunnel Vision. Great Focus.
    Limitless: Tunnel Vision and then some. Almost unstoppable in the gym.
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^ Id agree with this. Magnum is just one of those companies that I feel assured that I'm getting a quality product. Stacking Limitless + RS would be nuts.. Even 1 scoop limitless + 1 cap RS would be insane, 2 caps for stim junkies. Markus is always hyping up the new releases on fb, so looking forward to these.

Hope that hand is healing up well.
    B. Kinesiology
    CSEP-CEP
    CSCS
    MSc (c)

Didn't get a chance to update this weekend, got a nice surprise from the girlfriend this weekend so we were out of town until late evening last night. Took off to Regina (next province over for the American brahs) to watch the Canadian football season opener for my home team and for the first team in 11 years, we won in their stadium so I quite enjoyed myself.

Was still able to hit the gym Friday and this morning, so I'm obviously back with some updates for you. My hand is pretty much healed up as well, but I didn't want to wreck the healing process, so I avoided going heavy on my deadlifts this morning which kind of killed me a bit because there was no one in the gym when I showed up - perfect time to do deads in my opinion.

Friday I gave chest day another shot.

Routine

Flat Bench Press (BB) - 4 x 12, 1 x 4, 1 x 2
    Incline Bench Press (DB) - 4 x 12
    Flat DB Flys - 4 x 12
    Decline Bench Press (BB) - 4 x 12
    Close Grip Bench Press (BB) - 4 x 12
    Rope Pushdowns - 4 x 12
    Dips - 4 x 12 (decided to up the ante on dips with progressive weight increases as well)
    Cable Crossover 21s - 3 x 21

I don't like to mess around with my chest routine too much, I really prefer to settle in and just hit the bench hard instead of messing around with anything else. It has always been my preference to adjust my chest workouts by altering the volume and weight as opposed to the type of lifts. I wanted to make a point of upping the volume to really push Limitless - I've been trying to do whatever I can to make myself fail and this stuff just keeps standing up to the tests. Still wasn't noticing any kind of stimulant tolerance developing to Limitless, still have yet to feel any crash whatsoever. I still notice the slow build developing throughout the workout, I've tried adding length to the end of the workouts with core work, forearm work and even stretches just to keep pushing because this stuff makes me feel like I can stay in the gym forever. I've even started occasionally working with a weighted jump rope at the end of a workout on the recommendation of a power skating instructor and I feel like I could work with the rope forever.

**as an aside before I go into information about my routine this morning, I wanted to mention - the road trip I took was a 6 hour drive and I wanted to make sure I didn't have to drag myself through it so I took half a scoop of Limitless from the sample packet that I received when I woke up Saturday morning and I have to say ... quickest 6 hour drive I've ever made. Really gave me another way to look at the focus aspect of the product and I was not disappointed in the least. Also ... gave me a chance to give the Fruit Punch flavor a try and it is easily as good as Black Cherry**

Woke up this morning feeling pretty motivated to get back at it so I was out of the house by 6 AM and at the gym by 6:15. The one thing I have begun to notice as far as a tolerance goes is that Limitless is no longer hitting me by the time I get to the gym. I notice it by the time I run through a few stretches whereas when I first started with it, I was feeling the effect by the time I parked my car.

Routine

Deadlifts - 10, 8, 8, 6, 4, 3

Was really feeling the hand after deadlifts, so I sadly had to pass on the pull ups today (there are no pull up bars that aren't knurled, so I was worried about tearing my hand open)

Dumbell Rows - 4 x 12
    T-Bar Rows - 4 x 12
    Lat Pulldowns/Dumbbell Curls - 4 x 10 (super set - really thought I could make myself fail here, was noticing a bit of fatigue at this point but I was still able to push through. Loved the feeling I got from this)
    Seated Curls - 4 x 12
    Wide Grip Barbell Curls - 4 x 12

Finished off the weights with some Zottman curls ... never tried them before and wanted to mix it up a bit at the end, did a dropset with them although I didn't actually love the feeling. What else does everyone recommend for a good finisher on arms? I mix it up a lot, but I'd love to hear what works for others because I still have yet to find that ONE thing that absolutely clicks for me to kill my arms at the end of a workout.

I'll be back for another leg day tomorrow as well as (FINALLY) some pictures once I get on my phone after work this evening.
    **Canadian Crew**

Trio of updates for everyone today, was away from work since yesterday was Canada's birthday and in celebration, our country was given a day off right in the middle of the week.

I hit the gym for legs on Tuesday, spent Canada Day out of the gym but went for a bike ride and I just finished off working shoulders this morning.

Routine

Box Squats - 3 x 12, 1 x 10, 1 x 8, 1 x 5, 1 x 3
    Calf Raises - 3 x 15
    Leg Curls - 3 x 15
    Tire Flips - 4 circuits

Followed up with a 30 minute bike ride for cardio and left the gym feeling great. I can't speak enough about how nice it is to have a product that gives you the focus that Limitless does and you can take it knowing you'll suffer no crash whatsoever. I've started noticed an elevated mood as well, probably from the increased levels of focus. I work in a pretty stressful environment at my job and being in construction project management, we're right smack in the middle of our busy season. Being able to focus and have such a noticeably improved level of alertness has led to less stress at work for me, which in turn has given me quite a mood boost. I know it's not necessarily an intended effect of Limitless, but it is absolutely an awesome bonus.

Threw a housewarming party on Tuesday night, since Wednesday was a holiday and wasn't feeling like hitting the weights after I woke up, so I opted to get outside and enjoy the weather we were given. There's a bike trail right next to my new place and I wanted to go explore, since it passes right by my work and I'm considering the idea of using a bike to make my short commute for the rest of the summer. Took my Limitless and got going. Turns out from my house to my office, it's a 15 minute bike ride so it looks like I'll be doing that from now on. Did about 20 km total on the bike before calling it a day, felt a good burn after I got off and started walking, but my energy and focus levels were still through the roof - felt a noticeably increasing energy level throughout the bike ride, but again nothing that gave me an uncomfortable rush.

The one thing I can really comment on now that I've gone through half a tub is the way my body digests Limitless - I've taken plenty of effective pre-workouts that hit me hard going in and unfortunately repeat the process going out. I've been left feeling bloated, I've had stomach aches, digestion issues and all kinds of uncomfortable mornings after taking products that just don't agree with me for one of any number of reasons. The ingredients in Limitless seem to be dosed incredibly appropriately because to date, I have experienced ZERO stomach issues of any kind after consuming Limitless and that is even with what I would call a diet that hasn't been incredibly strict lately. It's something I've watched closely and I've been very impressed with the results as of now.

Anyways ... moving along. My shoulders are still burning after this morning. Getting out of bed this morning was extremely difficult for some reason, but I told myself that as soon as I made it to the kitchen and downed my Limitless, I'd be feeling great in no time. Traffic was a little rough this morning, so I was already feeling amped by the time I got to the gym. By the time I had gone through a warm up, I was telling myself I was going to really get after it today and here's what I was able to put myself through ...

Routine

Arnold Press - 4 x 10/Battle Ropes - 4 x 45 seconds (super set)
    DB Lateral Raise/DB Front Raise - 4 x 12 (super set) - I upped the volume on this from my normal 4x10 without dropping the weight here
    DB Shoulder Press - 4 x 10/Battle Ropes - 4 x 30 seconds (super set) - I had to drop it to 30 seconds here, I was already really feeling a burn and beginning to tire myself out but I was dead set on going balls out this morning so I carried on
    Reverse Flys (incline bench) - 4 x 10
    Barbell Shrugs - 3 x 12, 1 x 10, 1 x 8
    Plate Front Raises - 3 x 12

Gassed. Absolutely gassed. Those battle rope super sets were killers right out of the gate, but they set the tone for the best shoulder burn I've felt in a long while. I don't know how often I'm going to incorporate them into my workout, they don't seem like an activity I want to do every time I work shoulders and I think I'll stick with supersets when I do fit them in there. I ran a bit long in the gym this morning, since those supersets really required slightly longer rest periods so I passed on cardio.

Snapped a few pictures when I mixed up my Limitless this morning so you guys can check the scoop size / mixability: http://imgur.com/a/CDNM3

I'll try to fit one more update in this week, I'll probably be doing two days per update going forward as work is just kicking my behind right now. I'm officially about halfway through the tub and I'm starting to dread it being empty - hopefully by the time I'm done, I'll be able to order up another tub or two.

Cheers all!
    **Canadian Crew**

LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    your poor shoulders.

I got a bike so I could ride it to work but then I broke it and keep forgetting to get it fixed and I get to bring my dog to work and he is too wild to try to ride a bike with

I was a little disappointed when I read you got the day off for Canada day and it made me want to be Canadian but I was off work already so it wouldn't have mattered much this year

I'm playing catch up in here a bit but wow. Lots of great updates. Nice to know Limitless treated you well on your road trip and you are now one of the few that have tried both flavors of Limitless.

Really great to hear you haven't had any stomach issues with it either as you have with all your other preworkouts. I think that's a testament to the fact of using the highest quality best ingredients.
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

Originally Posted by LoveMyInk View Post
    your poor shoulders.

I got a bike so I could ride it to work but then I broke it and keep forgetting to get it fixed and I get to bring my dog to work and he is too wild to try to ride a bike with

I was a little disappointed when I read you got the day off for Canada day and it made me want to be Canadian but I was off work already so it wouldn't have mattered much this year
    I got one of those fixed gear cruiser bicycles so that if (when) I do break it, it's not too complicated for me to try and fix myself. With paved bike trails, I didn't need a mountain bike anyways.

Canada Day is nice, but being in the middle of the week is a pain. Feels like Monday all over again today!
    **Canadian Crew**

I forgot to mention, according to my Canadian people, "Regina is the city that rhymes with fun." Haha.

Hope you had a great weekend and I can't wait for football to start down here as well. American football that is.
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

Just checking in after a busy weekend. Hope all of the Americans around here enjoyed a safe and enjoyable 4th of July!

Life was busy this weekend but I still found time to get in three gym sessions since my last update.

Friday morning was a rough morning for me - I woke up not feeling very well and it was probably the biggest mental battle I've had in a long time to convince myself to roll out of bed and get my ass in gear. I fought with myself but truly, I wanted to fulfill my commitments and I knew I owed not only myself, but everyone else reading this, an update so I sucked it up and mixed up my Limitless and went to the gym. I'm slowly starting to notice a bit of lag in how long it's taking before I feel the initial effects. I would imagine it's a slight tolerance I'm building - the plus side is that I notice no tolerance developing to all of the good stuff that comes along with Limitless, just how long it takes for me to start feeling it. I now am usually able to get fully through my warmup before I can notice an uptick in my focus. The great thing is that once I start to notice it, it still comes along with that awesome steady incline throughout my entire workout.

Friday Routine

Deadlifts - 8, 8, 6, 5, 4, 3, 1
    Weighted Pull Ups - 4 x 8 (opted out of wide grip this time around, wanted to hit it at a different angle but with the closer grip, I had to step it up a bit so I went weighted)

As an aside, I really notice the mental effects of Limitless when I'm doing the body weight exercises. I can't really explain it properly so I hope somebody knows what I'm trying to say, I just really feel myself zoning in when I have to break through the mental hurdles of trying to bang out those last reps with pull ups or dips.

Dumbbell Rows - 4 x 10
    Long Bar Rows - 4 x 10
    Barbell Curls - 5 x 8
    Cable Concentration Curls - 5 x 8
    Dumbbell Preacher Curls - 5 x 8
    Dumbbell Curls (drop set, reps of 10 or to failure)

I tried out 5 x 8 as opposed to 4 x 10 on the recommendation of a friend I lift with occasionally. Same volume, but increase the weight. Not sure how I felt about it, wasn't entirely thrilled as I didn't get the feeling of any real SOLID burnout reps at the end of a set.

No time for cardio, blew that fighting with myself on whether I wanted to even go to the gym or not, but I did end up riding my bike to and from a wedding rehearsal Friday evening so I made up for it that way.

Saturday Routine

Saturday was a busy day for me. I had a wedding to attend and being in the wedding party left me running around all morning to pick up dry cleaning, prep the hall for the reception and all the other stuff that comes along with watching two people get married.

I still managed to sneak in some work at the gym. I mixed up my Limitless at the dry cleaners and was able to get in the gym for a quick workout. I didn't have time to commit to as much as a complete workout as I would have liked, so I opted for a full upper body workout just to get the blood flowing. Wanted to look good for the wedding since they decked us out in ultra slim fit dress shirts haha

Flat Bench Press (BB) - 3 x 12
    Incline Bench Press (DB) - 3 x 12
    DB Shoulder Press - 3 x 12
    Lateral DB Raises/Dumbbell Curls - 3 x 12
    Wide Grip Pull Ups - 3 x 10 (only managed 9 on the last set, I think I realized at this point I was rushing a bit and I did burn myself out slightly - but only temporarily)
    Rope Pushdowns - 3 x 12
    Weighted Dips - 3 x 10

Called it a day after that ... not the most traditional routine I've ever done but I wasn't scheduling in a workout on Saturday anyways, so I just told myself it was all bonus work. Needed it for my sanity in between all the running around and not to do a shameless product plug or anything, but I don't honestly think I would have been able to lock in and focus for 45 minutes like that had I not taken Limitless.

Felt a good level of focus for the rest of the day, zero crash whatsoever through what was one of the longer days in recent memory and ended up having a great time at the wedding. Glad to see two of my closest friends tie the knot in what I thought was a ceremony that was long overdue. Super happy for them.

Sunday Routine

Even though I was on my feet for the entirety of the day on Saturday, I knew I had to sweat through a leg day. I didn't have it in me to tinker with the gameplan too much, I kept it simple and went with the same template I follow for 90% of my leg days. It's not fancy, but it works for me. With hockey season coming up in a couple of months, I'm going to start integrating more work to increase my explosiveness and I've been toying with the idea of some single leg exercises to increase my drive and push off but it's early so I stayed true to what I know for now.

Squats - 3 x 10, 1 x 8, 1 x 7, 1 x 3, final bar-only set to stretch out
    Leg Press - 4 x 10
    Bear Crawl Sled Drags - 4 circuits

Limitless really gets me through leg day, I swear. Maybe it's the obligation of this log and I feel like I owe it to people to do this properly, but I'm going to opt to believe that a very large part of it is the boost in focus. To put it bluntly, I don't **** around with leg days anymore. I never much cared for them, because for me, they've always been performance based instead of a physique builder. I don't work my legs to pack on the mass and the lack of visible results comes with a general disinterest in doing leg work but ever since I started using Limitless, I won't go as far as to say I look forward to leg days but ... I'm getting there.

This is probably going to be my last full week of updates. At this pace, I only have about a week worth of servings left so it'll probably carry me into the middle of next week at this point. If anyone has anything they'd like to see, hear, suggest, give feedback on, now's the time to do it so I can make this final week of the log the best week yet.

I'll be heading to the gym tonight to hit shoulders and do some serious cardio. My girl is having her co-workers over for a dinner and I want no part of being there so I plan on getting in a huge workout tonight. Fingers crossed that my new headphones come in time for me to try them out tonight - I picked up some wireless earmuffs and I'm really looking forward to breaking them in.
    **Canadian Crew**

Limitless is a MUST for leg day. Great updates and definitely sounds like you had a busy, eventful weekend. Keep up the great work.
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM