Closed Thread
Page 42 of 333 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 142 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,260 of 9988
    opto2017 is just really nice. (+1000) opto2017 is just really nice. (+1000) opto2017 is just really nice. (+1000) opto2017 is just really nice. (+1000) opto2017 is just really nice. (+1000) opto2017 is just really nice. (+1000) opto2017 is just really nice. (+1000) opto2017 is just really nice. (+1000) opto2017 is just really nice. (+1000) opto2017 is just really nice. (+1000) opto2017 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have a girl coming to my apt roughly 1h30 from now, and hopefully it doesn't end up like what I've been reading ITT about girls coming over and instead not wanting to smash. We were supposed to go out for the first time last Tuesday, but she flaked on me a few times and said she was embarrassed by it. She hit me up today and was curious what I was up to tonight. Somehow I got her to agree to come over lol, and hopefully it means smashing esp. since she said she's going to Tokyo for two weeks at the end of this next week.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ...............................R.I.P................................
    ............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian........
    ..............₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪...............

We were all witnesses

Real talk, peace. BobLoblawBrah's Avatar
    BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by opto2017 View Post
    I have a girl coming to my apt roughly 1h30 from now, and hopefully it doesn't end up like what I've been reading ITT about girls coming over and instead not wanting to smash. We were supposed to go out for the first time last Tuesday, but she flaked on me a few times and said she was embarrassed by it. She hit me up today and was curious what I was up to tonight. Somehow I got her to agree to come over lol, and hopefully it means smashing esp. since she said she's going to Tokyo for two weeks at the end of this next week.
    hug her straight away
    neg her a few times
    make her laugh
    lie in bed (put clothes/chit on seats/couches and other options)
    tell her shes actually really cute
    ask for a massage
    kiss
    set the mood lighting
    smash

report back.

BronteBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BronteBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BronteBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BronteBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BronteBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BronteBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BronteBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BronteBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BronteBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BronteBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BronteBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by BRBMakingMoney View Post
    Of course she did, I am one charming mofo!

Yeah, find a good bar that fits the bill (mood lighting, setup for kino, cool vibe, not usually too busy etc.) that's open every night (or close to) and just stick to it. I recommend taking the time to scope one out first if you have the chance.

I have my bar that I bring every girl to, sometimes multiple girls in one night. It's good because the bartender there knows me now and just gives me a tab and makes things easy for me, he knows the drill. It's great once you have that sort of setup because it helps relax you more and make you more confident. It becomes your 'home turf', so to speak.

Bronte's given me the heads up on some classy as phuck bar he's using now though that I might have to check out when I get the chance. Although it would be awkward as phuck if Bronte and I end up at a table next to each other with our respective dates one night. Plus my date would probably make his look like Rebel Wilson in comparison, ain't that right Bronte? lmao
    Haha I doubt that, based on the weekend I've just had if include my Thursday night in that lot. Am actually grateful for the break yesterday.. bishes being thirsty for a slight change I've made in my game lately... actually you put me onto it when I saw you last.

Will do a report shortly, but yeah man.. book a table there soon srs. Great spot, and there is a hotel above the bar just for you lol

Originally Posted by wiseass View Post
    What bars in sydney do you boys bring your sl00ts to?
    Marble bar or baxter inn seem to be my usual spots.
    If i know she's a cheap drunk i may go to opera bar.
    Will pm you regarding this if you are in Syd, and to answer earlier question regarding asian sloots.. haven't smashed too many off tinder, although there have been a couple. A lot tend to be family oriented and set in old fashioned ways. There was one a few months ago that was a decent smash, but she became clingy and wanted to be taken out a lot but by then I already had better options, she was a 7.5 at best

Originally Posted by BRBMakingMoney View Post

Fortunately we have foreigners whose mindset isn't that corrupted (you pretty much can tell the difference as soon as you start messaging) and then the demographics change once you get into 30+ women and swing to the mans favor. So the negotiations become easier because they have less leverage, but by then the guys that have stuck around are so jaded they become BronteBrah clones, and that's a good thing, srs.
    What do you mean regarding the clones?
    Last edited by BronteBrah; 07-05-2015 at 04:08 PM.
    6'5" crew

Rocawear11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rocawear11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rocawear11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rocawear11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rocawear11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rocawear11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rocawear11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rocawear11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rocawear11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rocawear11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rocawear11 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thoughts on leaving a chicks hair pin in your room somewhere so that its fairly visible for other girls. I've done this once before unintentionally after the last sloot I had left it there. Not sure if it's a dhv or whether some chicks would actually be offended by this and feel like they're being used etc.
    Ive read that it is good to let girls know that you have other girls on the go but it needs to be done in a subtle way. I think this fits that criteria.

The funny thing is, when I removed it and put it in my draw, she put another one in exactly the same spot next time I saw her, as if to warn off other girls lol?. It was clearly visible as it was on the desk right next to my bed.

opto2017 is just really nice. (+1000) opto2017 is just really nice. (+1000) opto2017 is just really nice. (+1000) opto2017 is just really nice. (+1000) opto2017 is just really nice. (+1000) opto2017 is just really nice. (+1000) opto2017 is just really nice. (+1000) opto2017 is just really nice. (+1000) opto2017 is just really nice. (+1000) opto2017 is just really nice. (+1000) opto2017 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BobLoblawBrah View Post
    hug her straight away
    neg her a few times
    make her laugh
    lie in bed (put clothes/chit on seats/couches and other options)
    tell her shes actually really cute
    ask for a massage
    kiss
    set the mood lighting
    smash

report back.
    Would rep but I've already got you fam. Will hit you back later, and will def report back. Failure or not.

We were all witnesses

Rocawear11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rocawear11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rocawear11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rocawear11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rocawear11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rocawear11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rocawear11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rocawear11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rocawear11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rocawear11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rocawear11 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    After restarting my account, over the past 24 hours ive tried:
    The bf gf line twice, no response..
    Got called out on the shameless flirting line as having heard it before and also had a no response to it (used twice)
    Had a response of "is this what you use on all the other girls" response to the "(name), ive had a crush on you for days" line, am still talking to her though.

Admittedly these girls are probably 8+ except for the one im still talking to who's a 7 and its a small sample size. I just get the feeling theyre either coming off as being too scripted, or the girls have already heard them before. Plus its probably an aussie thing.
    The times i've been the most successful are when i've started chatting about something to do with their profile as an opener.

GlassMoon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GlassMoon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GlassMoon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GlassMoon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GlassMoon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GlassMoon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GlassMoon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GlassMoon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GlassMoon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GlassMoon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GlassMoon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    got flaked on first time. sloots gon sloot. strong lack of consideration for otgher peoples time
    See user title srs

T-minus 10ish minutes now.

Originally Posted by Rocawear11 View Post
    After restarting my account, over the past 24 hours ive tried:
    The bf gf line twice, no response..
    Got called out on the shameless flirting line as having heard it before and also had a no response to it (used twice)
    Had a response of "is this what you use on all the other girls" response to the "(name), ive had a crush on you for days" line, am still talking to her though.
    The bf/gf line used to work wonders whenever it first hit the misc, but it's heyday is long past. Can't get anyone to respond to it anymore.

We were all witnesses

carnivalcougar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) carnivalcougar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) carnivalcougar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) carnivalcougar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) carnivalcougar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) carnivalcougar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) carnivalcougar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) carnivalcougar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) carnivalcougar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) carnivalcougar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) carnivalcougar has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by carnivalcougar View Post
    What do you brahs text a girl after you smash on the first date but she doesn't send one of those "hey I had a good time blah blah" texts?
    Bump

What do you brahs text a girl after you smash on the first date but she doesn't send one of those "hey I had a good time blah blah" texts?
    Nothing.. You should let the girl initiate this sort of text. If she doesnt send one, then text in 3 or 4 days about catching up if you want to see her again. The aim is to keep her guessing and for her to start initiating contact with you. Limiting your contact will increase the chances of this happening.

liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000)
    I txt nothing. Generally girls don't like to be txted after sex first because they might think 'oh, man, another clinger'. Give it a few days and see if she txts you. If she doesn't, move on. If you put in a really good performance, they'll be txting first almost every time anyways so just work on that aspect for the next one.

Originally Posted by Kblavkalash View Post
    she supposed to come around 2pm, so i was thinking to call her around 11am. The idea of calling is so she can hear my voice and be more comfortable. At least that kind of advice i got here before.
    Yes i'm pretty sure it was I who gave you that advice. Call her. I mean how awkward would it be not hearing the voice of the person who is about to come over that you've never even met. Calling and them hearing your voice and how you are able to keep up the convo ensures that you're normal at least = less flaking. So you say on txt 'great lets do (this time)'. she agrees and you say 'i'll call you at (1 hr before the time she is to come over)' and she will say 'okay '

when i meet them out and away from my condo i call while i'm on my way, and BRB gave pretty much the same advice that I follow in not showing up first and playing it by ear in waiting for her to txt, 'hey are you here?' you can save some money too sometimes in arriving late because by then she's already opened her tab and gotten herself a drink. i've still F'd girls who i didn't end up paying for their drinks. one early 30s one i met a couple months ago I called while on my way and she even said 'what do you want?' like she was going to pay ha, but i told her not to worry. smashed her that night.
    Last edited by liftyousay; 07-05-2015 at 05:43 PM.

Swifty94 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Swifty94 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Swifty94 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Swifty94 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Swifty94 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Swifty94 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Swifty94 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Swifty94 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Swifty94 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Swifty94 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Swifty94 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Tinder is a piece of ****.

Have had 5 notifications on my phone saying i have new likes on tinder, so i open it and swipe right to everyone of my matches and no matches? **** off!

Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by liftyousay View Post
    I txt nothing. Generally girls don't like to be txted after sex first because they might think 'oh, man, another clinger'. Give it a few days and see if she txts you. If she doesn't, move on. If you put in a really good performance, they'll be txting first almost every time anyways so just work on that aspect for the next one.
    Haha, too much real life.

Met a girl at a party (not tinder), but i really had a ****ty performance. Girl went super cold after.

liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Fire8085 View Post
    Haha, too much real life.

Met a girl at a party (not tinder), but i really had a ****ty performance. Girl went super cold after.
    i think most of mine that ended up going cold it's because i refused to eat them out.. or at least was a big reason. others were not as good as their pics and i came really fast just to get it over with.

Wu-Massacre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wu-Massacre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wu-Massacre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wu-Massacre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wu-Massacre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wu-Massacre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wu-Massacre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wu-Massacre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wu-Massacre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wu-Massacre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wu-Massacre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Is there an App that gives you a fake phone number to use? I'm not comfortable giving a potential crazy hoe my number which is attached to my insta/fb
    <3

So this girl sent me a message ~20 minutes ago with a pretty lame excuse as to why she hasn't shown up yet and said it would take her 15min to get here once she is able to leave her place.

I don't think she's going to flake, but this has kinda pissed me off. I really wonder what being this girl's friend is like IRL. Brb have to tell her something is happening 4 days in advance because in that case she might still show up 3 hours late.

Originally Posted by Wu-Massacre View Post
    Is there an App that gives you a fake phone number to use? I'm not comfortable giving a potential crazy hoe my number which is attached to my insta/fb
    google voice used to give out phone numbers or you could use kik or w/e else the kids are using these days. a messaging app as opposed to texting itself
    Last edited by opto2017; 07-05-2015 at 05:45 PM.

We were all witnesses

google voice, but i think you're thinking too much into the whole 'a crzy hoe having your #' thing. when i first started meeting a lot of girls, a couple years ago, I was like that too, but i never had any bad experiences ever regarding giving them my real number. i still have my google voice #, but i seldom use it. don't think you can send pics either, but you can receive them through your email.

way more likely a guy be a weirdo than a girl too. for a girl to come across as a weirdo, you pretty much have to be the best she can get online/in real life (rare - with how many options they have).
    Last edited by liftyousay; 07-05-2015 at 05:54 PM.

dkahns51 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dkahns51 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dkahns51 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dkahns51 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dkahns51 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dkahns51 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dkahns51 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dkahns51 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dkahns51 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dkahns51 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dkahns51 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I think I will only have fail reports... on here jesus.

Last night report:

Invited girl over for movie/cuddling which turned into watch fireworks and eat waffles.
    -She came over, seemed high or very out of it
    -Fireworks were not starting for a hour so needed something to do she suggested a game
    - Played scrabble which was a terrible idea
    - made waffles (she wanted waffles, i feel like im just feeding the poor on these dates)
    - sat on porch waited for fireworks(never happened)
    -Said well guess no fireworks, and started making out with her for a little bit
    -20 mins later or so she said she wasn't in the mood.
    -kicked out of my house for wasting time and sleep.

I got the girl who ate my chicken lined up again tomorrow... we shall see.

HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just downloaded Tinder again and got 2 matches and I just saw like 4 or 5 matches since last October ayy lmao
    Houston Sign Stealers
    DEMECO RYANS HC CREW
    Ugly Ass Mf Crew
    Manlet Crew
    Texas Crew
    just be yourself
    just have confidence

XOTWOD CREW

BronteBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BronteBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BronteBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BronteBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BronteBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BronteBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BronteBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BronteBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BronteBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BronteBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BronteBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    BronteBrah’s weekend wrap

After starting my weekend off early Thursday night with a bang, I had another 2 smashes to get thru Friday and Saturday

Friday

I had arranged to see the South American sloot again. There was an increased level of thirst from the girl on Thursday night, and this was again replicated with tonight’s girl.. and my suspicion as to why was confirmed…

As BRBMakingMoney eluded to when he met me previous, I appear ‘clean cut’.. perhaps even metro-looking. However this week I had grown significant facial hair and quite even at that. I’ve never been really open to it in the past but have been encouraged to do so by girls now and then. Well.. within 5 mins of getting back to my place, we were supposed to head out first for a bite but this girl decided to jump me on the couch right then and there. She slid her panties to the side and undid my belt, and hopped on the dink. I didn’t mind at first but the chaffing of her panties on the left side of dink was annoying so I threw her off and removed them. Drilled her Bateman style on the couch.. she wanted me to come inside the vijutz but I was having none of that. I pulled out and unleashed a demon load on its teddies. I went to the kitchen to get some paper towels and clean myself off, whilst she lay on her back. Eventually after taking my time cleaning myself thoroughly, I got some for her too.

Soon after we left for a quick bite and drinks up the road. At this point I should say… for me being tall and with the exercise I do and the sexors.. I do have quite an appetite. It’s not really about entertaining the girl especially when I already have them on the regular, its more about my own hunger. My metabolism is a bit nuts srs.

After re-fueling we head back to mine and watch a flick. Once the credits roll I smash her again, this time on the rug floor.. with only the glistening moonlight between us and my bristling wolf stuble. A couple times I would pull out and attempt the big finale jizz-meister on her teddies, but didn’t have the jizz to summon, so I kept smashing her. Even though this bish is hnnnnng, I sometimes think about other girls when I jizz. For those that read the Thursday report.. I started thinking about the wife next door. She is also hnnng, and we have kinda had a thing before. So I pulled out again, and whilst re-living a certain night over a year ago unleashed a tirade of jizz past her teddies onto her neck, and almost called her by my neighbours name. I almost howled like the wolf-like features I had taken on. Off to bed soon after and slept like a baby, don’t mind at all now really with birds like this staying over, the sexors the next day is always good too.

Saturday

I had an epic sleep-in and didn’t even care that I was missing out on a glorious morning outside. She woke up and says ‘I’m going to brush my teeth’ in broken English.. translation – we are about to smash. I’d already brushed mine from being up before her, so I just caught up on texting the other girl I am seeing tonight. Smashed her pretty much in exact replica from last night, then fell asleep again almost, but woke up from the hunger. Grabbed some lunch with her and dropped her off in the arvo, needed to get ready for tonight.

First thing I have to do, and this is essential when seeing girls back to back, is a DNA sweep of my pad. There is nothing worse than a girl saying ‘whose hair is this?’ when coming out of a bathroom or on the pillows, or bits of condom wrappers on the floor around the bed or the coffee table. I need a good hour to sanctify the place srs. Changed the sheets, and got some condoms ready in the draws incase this girl preferred those. This was our 3rd meet but we hadn't smashed yet, it could have happened last Sunday but I decided not to push it, I am selfish with my time and hate being late for reservations such as work.

As I'm grabbing a bite to eat I get a text from the girl

Stupid bish.. she had been here last week and can even see my apartment, she knows what number it is surely. I let her in and she came bearing gifts or wine. I get complimented again in abundance over my facial hair, before we snuggle on the couch and start watching this show everyone except me is addicted to. I was willing to give it a go, not normally a fan of this kinda stuff but was worth the potential railing of this sloot. We soon get to a rather heated secks scene and that was her cue shortly after. Incredibly I get ‘we are supposed to be watching the show.. what are we doing?’ from her, as she is unzipping my pants, and I just say ‘you are the director’whilst I pull hers off. I start to go down on her and bizzarely she says ‘not this time’….

Now I gotta say, I don’t go down on every girl. However when I do, it’s because I really want to for whatever twisted reason I have. I am hoping it was for some logical reason such as she hadn’t given a proper clean down there, and not because she wanted to ‘save it for something special like a wedding night’ srs. She places my dink inside her… raw, das right. I start railing this girl, and get a wave of déjà vu from last night. I didn’t know what this girl liked yet in terms of moves so I just go into default mode, and she starts making noises like a confused deer looking toward oncoming headlights. After 10 mins… bizzarely again she says ‘we need to stop, we are supposed to be watching this show'. By now… I am like wtf is with this girl? Was it me? Or was she confused with what she wanted?

We start back into this show, and honestly didn’t remember the next episode at all. Then after that ended, she started talking boring chit, and I start looking at the time. Eventually she says.. ‘can we watch another episode?’. I pretend to really want to, but at the same time re-escalate the kino. After 20 mins the kissing/touching starts and she whispers ‘what are we doing?’, and jumps on top of me. This time… she decided to show up – unfiltered. The noise, the tight vijutz, those teddies.. I busted in there raw after 5 mins and she loved it. This was the girl I could see as a reg DTF sloot, albeit she was overly keen.

By now, it was late as fuq and was invading my Sunday. Either I was going to take her to bed, or she had to go. She soon came out with ‘I should go’… and the relief washes over me in an awesome wave. Nowadays, I honestly don’t mind if a bish stays or goes, the thing I can’t stand is the indecision, the lingering. I guess it’s like a murder scene … there is a ‘dead body’, and it needs to be disposed of quickly. Over the years there have been lingerers, ones that I wanna see again mind you … and I’ve even contemplated leaving my own place for some air, whilst they decided what dafuq they are doing. If I see or hear something I don’t like I am just rude and get them out with uber etc., and don’t ask for the ‘text when they get home’. However I will see this one again, and so I ask for that …

Off to bed, the sweet abyss that is Sunday slumber and no plans with sloots. If my dink could talk right now it would have said ‘thanks’ before passing out.

Sunday

Slept to 11, worked out, caught up on chit, in other words … me time. The end.

But of course… I get more texts from last night, crazy really how keen some girls get. I’m hoping I can control this one within reason, and it behaves like most of the herd.

Drove to work this morning.. looking forward to a 3 days of this from sloots..

On break next weekend with other stuff, will be back into the swing of things weekend after

Cliffs

• Railed 3 girls in 3 nights
    • Discovered a new edge with the aesthetics
    • Looks like I’m in for a ride with that show
    • Need to keep Sundays free when possible for recharge
    Last edited by BronteBrah; 07-05-2015 at 07:49 PM.
    6'5" crew

Wu-Massacre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wu-Massacre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wu-Massacre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wu-Massacre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wu-Massacre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wu-Massacre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wu-Massacre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wu-Massacre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wu-Massacre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wu-Massacre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wu-Massacre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by liftyousay View Post
    google voice, but i think you're thinking too much into the whole 'a crzy hoe having your #' thing. when i first started meeting a lot of girls, a couple years ago, I was like that too, but i never had any bad experiences ever regarding giving them my real number. i still have my google voice #, but i seldom use it. don't think you can send pics either, but you can receive them through your email.

way more likely a guy be a weirdo than a girl too. for a girl to come across as a weirdo, you pretty much have to be the best she can get online/in real life (rare - with how many options they have).
    Does google voice work for text messaging too?
    <3

matt8788 will become famous soon enough. (+50) matt8788 will become famous soon enough. (+50) matt8788 will become famous soon enough. (+50) matt8788 will become famous soon enough. (+50) matt8788 will become famous soon enough. (+50) matt8788 will become famous soon enough. (+50) matt8788 will become famous soon enough. (+50) matt8788 will become famous soon enough. (+50) matt8788 will become famous soon enough. (+50) matt8788 will become famous soon enough. (+50) matt8788 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i use to get tons of matches..deleted my tinder now re started with same pics and now no matches

what gives?

Does google voice work for text messaging too?
    Yes. Just last i checked you could not send pics, though you can be sent them - they come in your email.

PowerHaus19 is just really nice. (+1000) PowerHaus19 is just really nice. (+1000) PowerHaus19 is just really nice. (+1000) PowerHaus19 is just really nice. (+1000) PowerHaus19 is just really nice. (+1000) PowerHaus19 is just really nice. (+1000) PowerHaus19 is just really nice. (+1000) PowerHaus19 is just really nice. (+1000) PowerHaus19 is just really nice. (+1000) PowerHaus19 is just really nice. (+1000) PowerHaus19 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BronteBrah View Post
    BronteBrah’s weekend wrap

After starting my weekend off early Thursday night with a bang, I had another 2 smashes to get thru Friday and Saturday

Friday

I had arranged to see the South American sloot again. There was an increased level of thirst from the girl on Thursday night, and this was again replicated with tonight’s girl.. and my suspicion as to why was confirmed…

As BRBMakingMoney eluded to when he met me previous, I appear ‘clean cut’.. perhaps even metro-looking. However this week I had grown significant facial hair and quite even at that. I’ve never been really open to it in the past but have been encouraged to do so in the past. Well.. within 5 mins of getting back to my place, we were supposed to head out first for a bite but this girl decided to jump me on the couch right then and there. She slid her panties to the side and undid my belt, and hopped on the dink. I didn’t mind at first but the chaffing of her panties on the left side of dink was annoying so I threw her off and removed them. Drilled her Bateman style on the couch.. she wanted me to come inside the vijutz but I was having none of that. I pulled out and unleashed a demon load on its teddies. I went to the kitchen to get some paper towels and clean myself off, whilst she lay on her back. Eventually after taking my time cleaning myself thoroughly, I got some for her too.

Soon after we left for a quick bite and drinks up the road. At this point I should say… for me being tall and with the exercise I do and the sexors.. I do have quite an appetite. It’s not really about entertaining the girl especially when I already have them on the regular, its more about my own hunger. My metabolism is a bit nuts srs.

After re-fueling we head back to mine and watch a flick. Once the credits roll I smash her again, this time on the rug floor.. with only the glistening moonlight between us. A couple times I would pull out and attempt the big finale jizz-meister on her teddies, but didn’t have the jizz to summon, so I kept smashing her. Even though this bish is hnnnnng, I sometimes think about other girls when I jizz. For those that read the Thursday report.. I started thinking about the wife next door. She is also hnnng, and we have kinda had a thing before. So I pulled out again, and whilst re-living a certain night over a year ago unleashed a tirade of jizz past her teddies onto her neck, and almost called her by my neighbours name. Off to bed soon after and slept like a baby, don’t mind at all now really with birds like this staying over, the sexors the next day is always good too.

Saturday

I had an epic sleep-in and didn’t even care that I was missing out on a glorious morning outside. She woke up and says ‘I’m going to brush my teeth’ in broken English.. translation – we are about to smash. I’d already brushed mine from being up before her, so I just caught up on texting the other girl I am seeing tonight. Smashed her pretty much in exact replica from last night, then fell asleep again almost, but woke up from the hunger. Grabbed some lunch with her and dropped her off in the arvo, needed to get ready for tonight.

First thing I have to do, and this is essential when seeing girls back to back, is a DNA sweep of my pad. There is nothing worse than a girl saying ‘whose hair is this?’ when coming out of a bathroom or on the pillows, or bits of condom wrappers on the floor around the bed or the coffee table. I need a good hour to sanctify the place srs. Changed the sheets, and got some condoms ready in the draws incase this girl preferred those. This was out 3rd meet but we hadn’t smashed yet, it could have happened last Sunday but I decided not to push it, I am selfish with my time and hate being late for reservations such as work.

As I'm grabbing a bite to eat I get a text from the girl

Stupid bish.. she had been here last week and can even see my apartment, she knows what number it is surely. I let her in and she came bearing gifts or wine. I get complimented again in abundance over my facial hair, before we snuggle on the couch and start watching this show everyone except me is addicted to. I was willing to give it a go, not normally a fan of this kinda stuff but was worth the potential railing of this sloot. We soon get to a rather heated secks scene and that was her cue shortly after. Incredibly I get ‘we are supposed to be watching the show.. what are we doing?’ from her, as she is unzipping my pants, and I just say ‘you are the director’whilst I pull hers off. I start to go down on her and bizzarely she says ‘not this time’….

Now I gotta say, I don’t go down on every girl. However when I do, it’s because I really want to for whatever twisted reason I have. I am hoping it was for some logical reason such as she hadn’t given a proper clean down there, and not because she wanted to ‘save it for something special like a wedding night’ srs. She places my dink inside her… raw, das right. I start railing this girl, and get a wave of déjà vu from last night. I didn’t know what this girl liked yet in terms of moves so I just go into default mode, and she starts making noises like a confused deer looking toward oncoming headlights. After 10 mins… bizzarely again she says ‘we need to stop, we are supposed to be watching this show'. By now… I am like wtf is with this girl? Was it me? Or was she confused with what she wanted?

We start back into this show, and honestly didn’t remember the next episode at all. Then after that ended, she started talking boring chit, and I start looking at the time. Eventually she says.. ‘can we watch another episode?’. I pretend to really want to, but at the same time re-escalate the kino. After 20 mins the kissing/touching starts and she whispers ‘what are we doing?’, and jumps on top of me. This time… she decided to show up – unfiltered. The noise, the tight vijutz, those teddies.. I busted in there raw after 5 mins and she loved it. This was the girl I could see as a reg DTF sloot, albeit she was overly keen.

By now, it was late as fuq and was invading my Sunday. Either I was going to take her to bed, or she had to go. She soon came out with ‘I should go’… and the relief washes over me in an awesome wave. Nowadays, I honestly don’t mind if a bish stays or goes, the thing I can’t stand is the indecision, the lingering. I guess it’s like a murder scene … there is a ‘dead body’, and it needs to be disposed of quickly. Over the years there have been lingerers, ones that I wanna see again mind you … and I’ve even contemplated leaving my own place for some air, whilst they decided what dafuq they are doing. If I see or hear something I don’t like I am just rude and get them out with uber etc., and don’t ask for the ‘text when they get home’. However I will see this one again, and so I ask for that …

Off to bed, the sweet abyss that is Sunday slumber and no plans with sloots. If my dink could talk right now it would have said ‘thanks’ before passing out.

Sunday

Slept to 11, worked out, caught up on chit, in other words … me time. The end.

But of course… I get more texts from last night, crazy really how keen some girls get. I’m hoping I can control this one within reason, and it behaves like most of the herd.

Drove to work this morning.. looking forward to a 3 days of this from sloots..

On break next weekend with other stuff, will be back into the swing of things weekend after

Cliffs

• Railed 3 girls in 3 nights
    • Discovered a new edge with the aesthetics
    • Looks like I’m in for a ride with that show
    • Need to keep Sundays free when possible for recharge

Where do you go to take a girl for the first encounter? Do you just invite them straight over to your pad? I have a Tinder bish lined up next friday and we both realized our houses were occupied, so we mutually agreed to smash in my Honda Civic. I just don't know what to do before then, go out to eat? Go for drinks? Where do you usually go for a quick meet-up assuming you're gonna smash?

Droz88 is a complete loser! (-2000) Droz88 is a complete loser! (-2000) Droz88 is a complete loser! (-2000) Droz88 is a complete loser! (-2000) Droz88 is a complete loser! (-2000) Droz88 is a complete loser! (-2000) Droz88 is a complete loser! (-2000) Droz88 is a complete loser! (-2000) Droz88 is a complete loser! (-2000) Droz88 is a complete loser! (-2000) Droz88 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Girls are never dtf me. I'm almost certain it's because I look too innocent in my pics. You gotta look raw in pics in order for girls to consider you for sex. Fuk I don't have any friends to help me out with taking good pics for tinder. And these girls hold it against you if it's a selfie. fuk

G4INZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) G4INZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) G4INZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) G4INZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) G4INZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) G4INZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) G4INZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) G4INZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) G4INZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) G4INZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) G4INZ will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Upptalk. Your welcome.

Manliest of All Men TheBlackHombre's Avatar
    TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by G4INZ View Post
    Upptalk. Your welcome.
    just googled it, that's sick
    www.smashstick.com

BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by shawntoronto View Post
    Welcome to Toronto! Lmao
    Originally Posted by JesseV87 View Post
    LOL, welcome to Tinder in Toronto brah. You have to run different game here (compared to what I've seen in other countries)
    I test alot of my scripts in Toronto that I'm going to be using in Sydney because Toronto is almost as bad as here (they're probably on par if not for my 'foreign' advantage). I've closed alot of hot girls in Toronto, and I rate Toronto and Sydney as the worst major cities in the world to meet women.

Toronto and Sydney are very similar in terms of game. I've found extreme cocky, arsehole game to work best for the local girls, that and extracting chit tests to pass. What are you guys running? I'm genuinely interested because whatever works there, will work here.

I could have probably saved that particular one, she wrote a novel after all, but 'tl;dr' was going to make for a funnier screenshot.

Originally Posted by PowerHaus19 View Post
    Where do you go to take a girl for the first encounter? Do you just invite them straight over to your pad? I have a Tinder bish lined up next friday and we both realized our houses were occupied, so we mutually agreed to smash in my Honda Civic. I just don't know what to do before then, go out to eat? Go for drinks? Where do you usually go for a quick meet-up assuming you're gonna smash?
    I have made a list of wine bars around my locale, within 5-10 mins. I try to use each one evenly, as to not to attract too much 'heat' from the staff. I set the tone for the evening in texts prior to the meet, ie. back to mine after. For a first meet, eating really isn't a good option. Keep it to one drink at a place where the seating arrangement lends itself to playful touching/kissing. Sitting in a restaurant for dinner, does not facilitate that. If you have already smashed the girl, and it's something you actually want to do - sure.

Most girls even on the regular require *some* other fun activities to keep them thirsty, example - tenpin. Having a girl 'just come over for secks'... that will make the girl feel cheap very quickly, unless she truly does not have the time for anything else but secks and just wants that. These sort of girls, at a high standard are rare. I encountered one last Thursday, but I am talking 30 yrs old. You won't get this consistently in late teens or early 20's, not at the standard that is required.
    6'5" crew

BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Rocawear11 View Post
    Got called out on the shameless flirting line as having heard it before
    It's dead in my opinion, the non-responses/unmatches very rarely happened with it when I started using it. Now you can bet that if she's been on tinder for a month or more and is a regular tinder user she's probably heard it, especially if she's been to Sydney Haha.

Closed Thread