Closed Thread
Page 215 of 333 FirstFirst ... 115 165 205 213 214 215 216 217 225 265 315 ... LastLast
Results 6,421 to 6,450 of 9988
    cls91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cls91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cls91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cls91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cls91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cls91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cls91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cls91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cls91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cls91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cls91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by JamesW129 View Post
    Can someone help me with my tinder profile?
    I'm not getting very many matches.
    Lose the mirror selfie; deadlift pic is enough to show that you have a decent physique. Suit pic is heavily cropped and a bit blurry, but given the rest of your pics it's still probably your best one. Fire pic is OK... each profile should be allowed 1 pic that doesn't really show the person that well... this is yours. I don't know what's going on in the other pictures, but don't use them.

I'd honestly use 3 pics for now (suit, then deadlift, then fire) and work on getting some decent pictures to fill the other spots.

deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SAILBRO View Post
    Don't need to deny the past or anything like that, just save it for later when you actually know a person. Just don't come across in the first few messages as been there done that and with all of these rules. You shouldn't need to bring up the no sex on first date in conversation at all, should be easy to weed those ones out by their ability to hold a conversation that isn't sexual. In fact, even saying you don't have sex first date tells me that you DO and HAVE had sex with strangers from tinder before.

"Usually I just pay for a hotel" - I mean c'mon

Believe it or not as a cougar you hold a lot of cards, I think right now you're attracting the pump n dumps, even if you're not being 'pumped and dumped'
    You must spread some reputation around before giving it to Sailbro again.

You're right, for me to make all of these rules is because of past pumping and dumping back in 2010, man that was a brutal year for my self esteem. I AM too honest, it's a blessing and a curse. I say whatever pops into my head.
    Last edited by deadliftbrah19; 09-16-2015 at 11:52 PM.

deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by peasantprince View Post
    Anyone else prefer Hot or Not?
    I loved ratemybody.com back in 2007, back then I could only meet hot guys from far away places. I only met 2 FWBs on ratemybody.com. People just didn't do online dating back then.

That site was annoying as hell years ago though....tons of fake pics, and 95% of the messages were for guys who want you to go on Yahoo IM to cam sex. Ugh. That was pure torture, to see a 9/10 in San Diego but know you can't touch him.

Removing it would seem counter-productive seeing as I am only on there for ass
    You have a very aesthetic body, yet that underwear pic would turn me off for sure. I have a couple of muscular guys who post similar pics as moments daily, so I just assume they are mansloots and disregard.

Originally Posted by luntao1 View Post
    Damn, these guys are fukking boring and illiterate. However, they're still richer and get more poon than me.
    Not hating..
    Well I post the guys I did not meet; obviously I do not post the success stories if I want to smash again.

Originally Posted by Fang2 View Post
    Proof? All I see are texts. No hate just confused.
    If I posted the actual Tinder messages with his photo he could sue me for defamation, plus I don't want to embarrass the guy. I'm just showing that I don't make this crap up.

Why would Joe Junior College Football Benchwarmer reply when I text "I want to lift weights with you and hear all about the NFL".......
    Last edited by deadliftbrah19; 09-16-2015 at 11:51 PM.

rampitup will become famous soon enough. (+50) rampitup will become famous soon enough. (+50) rampitup will become famous soon enough. (+50) rampitup will become famous soon enough. (+50) rampitup will become famous soon enough. (+50) rampitup will become famous soon enough. (+50) rampitup will become famous soon enough. (+50) rampitup will become famous soon enough. (+50) rampitup will become famous soon enough. (+50) rampitup will become famous soon enough. (+50) rampitup will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I find the idea of betting for kisses a little tragic if I'm honest.

You want to frame it as if she should be lucky to be kissing you, not you jumping through hoops for a chance to kiss her.

Profiles should include:

Main pic of just you
    Social proofing pic - you with other girls
    Travel pic - you travelling
    Activity pic - you doing SCUBA or SKiing or at a beach
    Animal pic - optional, i never got any comments on mine so i removed it but I hear theyre good
    Moose nuck pic - pic where bulge is clearly visible to seal the deal. kinda srs.

That's all there is to it folks.

SAILBRO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SAILBRO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SAILBRO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SAILBRO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SAILBRO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SAILBRO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SAILBRO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SAILBRO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SAILBRO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SAILBRO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SAILBRO is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by lmaoits View Post
    advice?

Get rid of 3 and 4

SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Can someone help me with my tinder profile?
    I'm not getting very many matches.

I was doing good when I lived in Wisconsin but now I live in Colorado Springs, with about half the town being army and air force guys. I don't want to blame it on that but it obviously plays a role.

Here are the pictures in my profile. Sometimes I put the shirtless one up front, sometimes the suit one.
    http://imgur.com/gallery/7Gqml/new
    Even if your gonna go for a shirtless selfie, I would crop out you lower half and you in your underwear.
    Disabled Combat Veteran (11B)
    My Home Gym Thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160414931

godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

what's the most messages you can send a tinder match in 5mins

or before she unmatches you lets spam some sloots

Servitutem Religionis MEGAMANLET's Avatar
    MEGAMANLET has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEGAMANLET has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEGAMANLET has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEGAMANLET has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEGAMANLET has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEGAMANLET has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEGAMANLET has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEGAMANLET has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEGAMANLET has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEGAMANLET has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MEGAMANLET has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by godownfighting View Post
    or before she unmatches you lets spam some sloots

... why?
    Disregard Everything, Acquire Aesthetics Crew
    Libertarian Crew

PSN - Sin_on_Sunday

I have learned that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.
    -Henry David Thoreau

Seattle Sports Crew

Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SugarFree1 View Post
    Had the dinner date with the latina girl last night. It went well but they sat us at a booth right away and I didnt get the chance to escalate at all. Looking for second date ideas. Preferably something fun but also leaves room for escalation.
    Are you paying for all of these dates?
    I keep pushing because I think I'm untouchable. But I'll learn the hard way because I'm only a popcorn fart away from a 30 day ban.

Komisch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Komisch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Komisch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Komisch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Komisch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Komisch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Komisch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Komisch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Komisch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Komisch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Komisch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by deadliftbrah19 View Post
    In what way am I being too honest to put you off, may I ask?
    I lurk here more than I post, I play the Tinder game every once in a while, especially after a couple long term relationships ended.. but I have to comment on the things you've been posting and especially the texts you finally added to this thread.

Practically everything you say would attract the pump and dump kind of guy that you say you aren't looking for. Seriously..
    - did you find any milf's in x-town
    - I usually pay for hotels
    - wow, you have your own place.. take me there
    - so yeah..these NFL guys I wanted to let smash me....
    - I don't usually smash on the first date, but I will with you (via text? come on... at least say that when you meet up)
    - blah blah "with my men" (how many men you got?)
    - NFL guy is barely dropping anything to you, and you're practically writing paragraphs compared to him

For me... I wouldn't meet up with you, you'd totally put me off with any of that, and I'm out there open for a FWB situation (have one now). I've come across girls like you on Tinder that say very similar things and I end up ignoring/blocking them. If I felt like smashing, I'd meet up with them and then go NC because that's how those girls come off to me.

Stop putting yourself in these situations and step up your text game a bit. You do know that you have a vagina, right? By default, that means that guys are going to chase you. Why are you chasing them, and letting them know that you usually end up paying for hotels for a smash & dash?
    Do you feel that down about yourself or your self image that you feel the need to try SO hard to get them into your bed?

If you want a long term thing, then start acting like it and stop acting like you sleep with every guy you meet. Even if you do - I DON'T WANT TO KNOW ABOUT IT. I don't want to know that you pay for hotels, that you want to bang the NFL team, or about any of your experiences with other men. Step way back a bit, and drop all of that talk and actually look for the type of guy that you are trying to find. Hell - tell me that you're in a sexless marriage and that you're looking for something new, that's great! Feed the fantasy that you haven't gotten laid in years and I'm going to be the one that you're going to share that pretty little poosy with and then work on getting me to stay around. If you want a long term thing, and so do I, then STOP telling me about all the short term smashes you've had!

Show some value. YOU have the vagina here, Jesus! You're the one that can walk away and find another ripped dude anytime you want, start acting like it.

It goes both ways. The hottest and most attractive girl I've been with in my life (and dated for ~3 years) was someone I met and practically negged. She was clearly interested, and I stepped way back.. I gave her just enough to show that I was too, but didn't sit there acting thirsty, and she chased me half the time thinking "wtf, I know he likes me but why isn't he trying to smash me like every other guy".
    Take the same approach, show some value, and stop talking to Tinder guys like you have been.

Disclaimer: Maybe I'm way off, and the sampling of what you post about here and the texts you posted aren't how you usually are, but going by everything I've read you post.. you come off like the pump and dump type of girl that I would either smash once and go NC or completely avoid altogether.

Disclaimer2: I meant all of this in the nicest possible way.
    Positivity crew

leguardian is on a distinguished road. (+10) leguardian is on a distinguished road. (+10) leguardian is on a distinguished road. (+10) leguardian is on a distinguished road. (+10) leguardian is on a distinguished road. (+10) leguardian is on a distinguished road. (+10) leguardian is on a distinguished road. (+10) leguardian is on a distinguished road. (+10) leguardian is on a distinguished road. (+10) leguardian is on a distinguished road. (+10) leguardian is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by rampitup View Post
    I find the idea of betting for kisses a little tragic if I'm honest.

You want to frame it as if she should be lucky to be kissing you, not you jumping through hoops for a chance to kiss her.

Profiles should include:

Main pic of just you
    Social proofing pic - you with other girls
    Travel pic - you travelling
    Activity pic - you doing SCUBA or SKiing or at a beach
    Animal pic - optional, i never got any comments on mine so i removed it but I hear theyre good
    Moose nuck pic - pic where bulge is clearly visible to seal the deal. kinda srs.

That's all there is to it folks.
    I'd agree with this except for the moose nuck pic, maybe go for just an aesthetic pic of you at the beach or somewhere appropriate to have a shirt off. For the most part any 6+/10 sloot will get A) turned off when they see you just standing there flexing (shows you're a DBAG) B) think your a mansloot or you're trying to hard C) think you're trying too hard or most likely D) all the above...

I think the best layout is

1 - Picture just of you ideally holding a pet or maybe dress in a suit - no selfies
    2 - Picture of you and a couple friends (shows you have a social life and aren't a creep)
    3 - Picture of you and a girl or multiple girls (shows girls are comfortable around you and gives pre-selection)
    4 - Picture of you looking aesthetic (mirror selfies don't work on 6+/10's, aim for a pic of you at the beach or pool where it looks like someone took the pic and you didn't even ask them to)
    5 - Picture of you doing an activity (the more adventurous, the better - kayaking, hunting, snowboarding, anything)

Might be hard to get all these pics for most of the FA's on misc, but if you can only get a couple make sure you get 1, 3 and 5. They're the most important.

Other useful pics might be you at a bar with friends to show you're social, pic of you travelling, pic of you being wealthy (you and a new car, you and your mansion if you have one, etc.)

GL m8's

Might be hard to
    Always Rep Back Crew
    8.2516/10 Crew
    5'11'' But Tell Sloots I'm 6' Crew

imrocksolid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) imrocksolid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) imrocksolid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) imrocksolid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) imrocksolid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) imrocksolid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) imrocksolid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) imrocksolid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) imrocksolid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) imrocksolid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) imrocksolid is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Komisch View Post
    I lurk here more than I post, I play the Tinder game every once in a while, especially after a couple long term relationships ended.. but I have to comment on the things you've been posting and especially the texts you finally added to this thread.
    Dude, don't feed the trolls. Pls
    Do I even lift?

** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **
    WRX STi Crew

Originally Posted by MEGAMANLET View Post
    ... why?
    Repped for your Thoreau quote. I had the same on my myspace.

Originally Posted by Komisch View Post
    I lurk here more than I post, I play the Tinder game every once in a while, especially after a couple long term relationships ended.. but I have to comment on the things you've been posting and especially the texts you finally added to this thread. .......
    Keep in mind that I did not meet any the guys the posted via text, nor did I have any interest in meeting those guys. 99% of Tinder guys I text I troll for the lulz and texting them keeps me from getting obsessed about my FWB and overtexting him.

I do have to say that putting up a rule like "I don't sex first date" HAS weeded out the pump and dump guys as I have not been pumped and dumped since 2010. I have never met an NFL guy IRL because he asks me to go straight to his hotel room.

Anyhow my old FWB of 4 months last year messaged me that he he's clean so we can have sex. I told him no test, no sex. I took him 9 months to get tested, sheesh.

A woman still living with her husband is very low value to a guy, even if you say you're doing it for the children, right? However, I do appreciate your feedback and I will keep this in mind if I do text a guy I really want to meet, that I'll keep all of my background with young guys to myself and not be too honest.

May I ask why did you pick your current FWB over other women?

Originally Posted by imrocksolid View Post
    Dude, don't feed the trolls. Pls
    Obviously this guy is the FA troll.....
    Last edited by deadliftbrah19; 09-17-2015 at 08:06 AM.

SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Lightsoft View Post
    Are you paying for all of these dates?
    Yes, I always pay.
    Disabled Combat Veteran (11B)
    My Home Gym Thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160414931

Originally Posted by SugarFree1 View Post
    Yes, I always pay.
    Pretty much any guy over 30 offers to pay first date even if I insist on paying or splitting.

And most offer to take to dinner or drinks.

A guy who cannot pay over 30 is seen as cheap and/or broke by my female friends, huge turnoff.

leguardian is on a distinguished road. (+10) leguardian is on a distinguished road. (+10) leguardian is on a distinguished road. (+10) leguardian is on a distinguished road. (+10) leguardian is on a distinguished road. (+10) leguardian is on a distinguished road. (+10) leguardian is on a distinguished road. (+10) leguardian is on a distinguished road. (+10) leguardian is on a distinguished road. (+10) leguardian is on a distinguished road. (+10) leguardian is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    How many of you brahs pay for unlimited swiping? Never thought anyone actually paid the fee but I'm considering it for the month...
    Always Rep Back Crew
    8.2516/10 Crew

peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Pretty much any guy over 30 offers to pay first date even if I insist on paying or splitting.

And most offer to take to dinner or drinks.

A guy who cannot pay over 30 is seen as cheap and/or broke by my female friends, huge turnoff.
    Since I turned 21 I will never ever ever take a girl to dinner for first date again. It will always be drinks because drinks are a lot more fun, and it's much easier to get intimate over drinks. If I'm going on a date with a sloot under 21 i'll only go do netflix and chill, walk, or like icecream now. With the drinks I always do alternate buying the rounds but I'll throw some shots in every once in awhile so the sloot feels like I'm still spending money on her, so it's a win win for me.

I won't take a girl out to dinner until we reach the point where she is sucking my dink on the way to the restaurant in the car, stroking dink all throughout dinner, then sex right after dinner.
    ***Feeding son only beef jerky and rocks until he is 24 crew***

***Will be asking other parents at preschool meetings if they are jawmaxing their kids too crew***

Originally Posted by peterplsss View Post
    Since I turned 21 I will never ever ever take a girl to dinner for first date again. It will always be drinks because drinks are a lot more fun, and it's much easier to get intimate over drinks. If I'm going on a date with a sloot under 21 i'll only go do netflix and chill, walk, or like icecream now. With the drinks I always do alternate buying the rounds but I'll throw some shots in every once in awhile so the sloot feels like I'm still spending money on her, so it's a win win for me.
    Yes but you are 21, it's a different game with college girls vs. those of us like SugarFree who are over the age of 25. With women over 25, most evaluate the guy's financial situation and drop him if he seems poor. They are thinking who will be the best long-term provider for their children, not who has a body like Lazar Angelov's.

I'm different obviously because I'm looking for just ongoing sex with 1 hot, nice guy who is great in bed like I have with 4 previous long term FWBs (lasting more than 3 months).

peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yes but you are 21, it's a different game with college girls vs. those of us like SugarFree who are over the age of 25. With women over 25, most evaluate the guy's financial situation and drop him if he seems poor. They are thinking who will be the best long-term provider for their children, not who has a body like Lazar Angelov's.

I'm different obviously because I'm looking for just ongoing sex with 1 hot, nice guy like I have with 4 previous long term FWBs.
    Idk personally, I still feel like I'm gonna do sht the same as I do now when I'm older. I still am gonna take girls for drinks instead of dinner every time simply because it's a more enjoyable date for both people by far, and I'm not one of those *******s that is a jew and makes everything be split and even like a lot of the dudes here on the misc (like if they bring a bottle of wine over a sloots house they will show her receipt and ask for half to the penny), but I feel like specifically with drinks it is the perfect thing to actually split because you can mind fuk with phrasing it like I'll buy the first round, you buy the second.

***Will be asking other parents at preschool meetings if they are jawmaxing their kids too crew***

I'm different obviously because I'm looking for just ongoing sex with 1 hot, nice guy who is great in bed like I have with 4 previous long term FWBs (lasting more than 3 months).
    No one gives a chit, stop hijacking this god damn thread
    Always Rep Back Crew
    8.2516/10 Crew

Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Talking with this 9/10 chick for a few days now, but she's 100 miles away, and thinking to come to a pizza+movie+massage.

But I am giving 50/50 that she'll come, it's so far away and i don't know what to send her to make her come. I must be direct but i also must be warm and inviting guy so she feels safe, etc. Any tips?

just got response from her:

"ohhh i find this so difficult. I would like it but it's so far away..."..
    Last edited by Kblavkalash; 09-17-2015 at 09:16 AM.

luntao1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luntao1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luntao1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luntao1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luntao1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luntao1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luntao1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luntao1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luntao1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luntao1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luntao1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Yup, over 30 is a different game. In addition, I noticed alot of the first night slays are typically women that are recently broken up and they're heartbroken hence they only do ONS and not FWB.

1outof10beta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 1outof10beta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 1outof10beta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 1outof10beta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 1outof10beta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 1outof10beta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 1outof10beta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 1outof10beta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 1outof10beta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 1outof10beta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 1outof10beta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    They found their now boyfriends on Tinder.

Try no fap

That was extremely rude of that poster to mention your height. Who cares, you work hard in the gym and have an aesthetic body, so that is way better than some tall, skinny *******.

NFL proof for the *******s ITT:
    Nothing on that image proves he is actually an NFL player.

1. He has no pic.
    2. He doesn't give his name.
    3. After you talk about flying you out, he doesn't reply. LOL

I don't think anyone here really gives a **** about you ****ing NFL players, though it is interesting that you will give up your morals for sex with rich NFL guys. Gold digging much?

UKbrah93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What openers do you guys use when there's no bio/obvious topic of convo from pics?

1outof10beta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 1outof10beta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 1outof10beta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 1outof10beta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 1outof10beta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 1outof10beta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 1outof10beta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 1outof10beta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 1outof10beta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 1outof10beta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 1outof10beta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Venom08 View Post
    ^ Yeah, I live with my parents still and we're originally from europe so it's not weird for us. But everyone else I know has already moved out and has their own place. I have great relations with my parents and a great house, so I don't see the need to move out until I have a secure stream of income. Lots of europeans don't move out until they get engaged but fuk that.
    Same. I am 29, single, make a chit load of money and still live with parents. We all get on really well, I have no need for my own place, if I want to hookup I get a posh hotel, far more impressive than a house.

Plus if you meet women and they see you have your own house and lots of money, their state of mind seems to go from "hookup fun" to "howcanImarrythendivorcehimforincomeYO". No thanks.

Alamander79 is just really nice. (+1000) Alamander79 is just really nice. (+1000) Alamander79 is just really nice. (+1000) Alamander79 is just really nice. (+1000) Alamander79 is just really nice. (+1000) Alamander79 is just really nice. (+1000) Alamander79 is just really nice. (+1000) Alamander79 is just really nice. (+1000) Alamander79 is just really nice. (+1000) Alamander79 is just really nice. (+1000) Alamander79 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by 1outof10beta View Post
    I am 29, single, make a chit load of money and still live with parents.
    Seems legit

Originally Posted by 1outof10beta View Post
    Nothing on that image proves he is actually an NFL player.

1. He has no pic.
    2. He doesn't give his name.
    3. After you talk about flying you out, he doesn't reply. LOL

I don't think anyone here really gives a **** about you ****ing NFL players, though it is interesting that you will give up your morals for sex with rich NFL guys. Gold digging much?
    I have his name and pic and detectived him, he's legit. Strong reading comprehension, did you read that I don't meet NFL guys because they want me to go straight to their hotel room. I won't post his pics as he could sue kefir defamation.

If I was a gold digger, there are plenty of multimillionaires in my area for that. I married into a wealthy family and it creates more headaches than happiness.

Originally Posted by Kblavkalash View Post
    Talking with this 9/10 chick for a few days now, but she's 100 miles away, and thinking to come to a pizza+movie+massage.

But I am giving 50/50 that she'll come, it's so far away and i don't know what to send her to make her come. I must be direct but i also must be warm and inviting guy so she feels safe, etc. Any tips?

If she is actually a 9/10 say you'll throw her half of the gas money for the drive (it'll be like $30 max). $60 to explore the cheeks of a 9/10 is nothing. That's like 2 hours at work. Plus if you fuk her well enough and she likes you she could become a long distance fwb.
    Also I had to reschedule my fkin date tonight because I got a chest infection

cls91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cls91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cls91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cls91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cls91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cls91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cls91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cls91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cls91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cls91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cls91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Kblavkalash View Post

Invite her to stay the night?

"Yea it is pretty far, but you can stay the night... there's a really comfortable couch with your name on it.
    I'm just kidding calm down, you can stay in my bed as long as you don't hog all the sheets"

"Yea it is pretty far, but you can stay the night, and I don't want to brag or anything but I make a mean scrambled eggs breakfast that's definitely worth the drive"

Although I'd definitely get several selfies beforehand to confirm; I don't see why any 9/10 would drive more than 5min to get laid.

meliboeus will become famous soon enough. (+50) meliboeus will become famous soon enough. (+50) meliboeus will become famous soon enough. (+50) meliboeus will become famous soon enough. (+50) meliboeus will become famous soon enough. (+50) meliboeus will become famous soon enough. (+50) meliboeus will become famous soon enough. (+50) meliboeus will become famous soon enough. (+50) meliboeus will become famous soon enough. (+50) meliboeus will become famous soon enough. (+50) meliboeus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    any brahs I can pm to judge my pics? I'm getting 0-2 matches a day including bots...

Closed Thread
Page 215 of 333 FirstFirst ... 115 165 205 213 214 215 216 217 225 265 315 ... LastLast