Closed Thread
Page 77 of 333 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 87 127 177 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,310 of 9988
    wantrepreneur will become famous soon enough. (+50) wantrepreneur will become famous soon enough. (+50) wantrepreneur will become famous soon enough. (+50) wantrepreneur will become famous soon enough. (+50) wantrepreneur will become famous soon enough. (+50) wantrepreneur will become famous soon enough. (+50) wantrepreneur will become famous soon enough. (+50) wantrepreneur will become famous soon enough. (+50) wantrepreneur will become famous soon enough. (+50) wantrepreneur will become famous soon enough. (+50) wantrepreneur will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Let's say, for hyphothetical purposes, that 1 in 10 men using tinder buy plus and 1 in 50 women who use it buy plus. That means that for every woman with plus, there are 5 men with it. No idea if this is reasonable but whatever. Say you get 100 swipes before you hit the limit. That means that for a sample of 100 girls, it would be a total of 10k swipes plus whatever the two people with premium do (let's say 500 ea). So 11k total.

Then for the men, 500 swipes per plus user * amount of plus users (10) = 5k + 9k = 14k swipes.

So inbetween that, there are 14k-11k=3k total men being completely left out, the majority of them being free users. That means 21% percent of men don't even get looked at, and the percent will increase exponentially as you use a larger and larger sample size. And that's only if girls swipe the same amount as men, but I assume they probably need to swipe wayyyyyy less than men do, especially chicks with premium who obviously don't auto-like

I hope my logic isn't flawed here

BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by wantrepreneur View Post
    Let's say, for hyphothetical purposes, that 1 in 10 men using tinder buy plus and 1 in 50 women who use it buy plus. That means that for every woman with plus, there are 5 men with it. No idea if this is reasonable but whatever. Say you get 100 swipes before you hit the limit. That means that for a sample of 100 girls, it would be a total of 10k swipes plus whatever the two people with premium do (let's say 500 ea). So 11k total.

Then for the men, 500 swipes per plus user * amount of plus users (10) = 5k + 9k = 14k swipes.

So inbetween that, there are 14k-11k=3k total men being completely left out, the majority of them being free users. That means 21% percent of men don't even get looked at, and the percent will increase exponentially as you use a larger and larger sample size. And that's only if girls swipe the same amount as men, but I assume they probably need to swipe wayyyyyy less than men do, especially chicks with premium who obviously don't auto-like

I hope my logic isn't flawed here
    I'm not gonna check the math, way too early in the morning here for that, but now you're thinking down exactly the right path. Yes, I've crunched all these numbers in the past, and have looked for EVERY intellectual edge possible to beat guys out on Tinder.

That's why guys pay me $200 a week to run my bot for them (on top of plus), it's way more effective than auto-likers and ensures we're pushed to the very top of girls swipe queues, so we are the guys she sees FIRST (even ahead of all the other plus users and auto-like guys). That's why we're doing numbers like 500 matches a weekend in Chicago or 1000 matches a weekend in NYC and able to close models etc. We simply get their first and have our pick. Of course we have to deal with the fallout, eg. flakes when she continues swiping and finds a better offer.

If a white male model was using this thing... God help us all. He'd be doing 4000 matches a weekend in NYC and would just be able to command all the pussy, brb quadruple stacking dates every night of the week etc.

wantrepreneur will become famous soon enough. (+50) wantrepreneur will become famous soon enough. (+50) wantrepreneur will become famous soon enough. (+50) wantrepreneur will become famous soon enough. (+50) wantrepreneur will become famous soon enough. (+50) wantrepreneur will become famous soon enough. (+50) wantrepreneur will become famous soon enough. (+50) wantrepreneur will become famous soon enough. (+50) wantrepreneur will become famous soon enough. (+50) wantrepreneur will become famous soon enough. (+50) wantrepreneur will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BRBMakingMoney View Post
    I'm not gonna check the math, way too early in the morning here for that, but now you're thinking down exactly the right path. Yes, I've crunched all these numbers in the past, and have looked for EVERY intellectual edge possible to beat guys out on Tinder.

That's why guys pay me $200 a week to run my bot for them (on top of plus), it's way more effective than auto-likers and ensures we're pushed to the very top of girls swipe queues, so we are the guys she sees FIRST (even ahead of all the other plus users and auto-like guys). That's why we're doing numbers like 500 matches a weekend in Chicago or 1000 matches a weekend in NYC and able to close models etc. We simply get their first and have our pick. Of course we have to deal with the fallout, eg. flakes when she continues swiping and finds a better offer.

If a white male model was using this thing... God help us all. He'd be doing 4000 matches a weekend in NYC and would just be able to command all the pussy, brb quadruple stacking dates every night of the week etc.
    Very interesting bro, did you code this bot yourself or something?

I knew something wasn't right because I'm in NYC, tall non-deformed white guy so I should be doing at least better than 2-3 matches/week.

I think I might just invest in plus and try out an auto-liker

Supreme Gentleman tehdingmeister's Avatar
    tehdingmeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tehdingmeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tehdingmeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tehdingmeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tehdingmeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tehdingmeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tehdingmeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tehdingmeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tehdingmeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tehdingmeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tehdingmeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Apologies for fuk off massive pics

Hey brahs would like some advice on current tinder pics+bio, probably too long I guess and I dunno if the sloots will really get my sense of humour. Also no suit pics or shirtless pics at present, ditto pics with other sloots (probably look like an FA). Will show you what are current tinder pics are and feel free to provide criticism. Am aware that I look asian as fuk in the double bi's pic. Look goofy as fuk when I smile open mouthed.

Brb chitload of matches when in Hong Kong not just with asians
    brb poverty matches when in London

Other pics are from recent night out, debating whether to replace some of the tinder pics.

In standard order.

(replace with sloots? Oldish pic)
    (pretty poverty skiing pic i know)
    (no better rugby pics atm/been injured a while)

Recent night out pics (continued in 2nd post)

Used to have this one (cropped family members out)

Thanks for your time brahs sorry this is such a long post. Will rape all feedbackers tenderly
    Anteater crew

Wide hips and puffy nips crew

tehdingmeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tehdingmeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tehdingmeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tehdingmeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tehdingmeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tehdingmeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tehdingmeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tehdingmeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tehdingmeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tehdingmeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tehdingmeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Pics from recent night out. Don't know why images are so ****ing big sorry.

Anteater crew

BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Very interesting bro, did you code this bot yourself or something?
    I did

Originally Posted by tehdingmeister View Post
    Pics from recent night out. Don't know why images are so ****ing big sorry.

IMO all those pics with you out with friends make you look better than any of the other ones you posted

tealdish is on a distinguished road. (+10) tealdish is on a distinguished road. (+10) tealdish is on a distinguished road. (+10) tealdish is on a distinguished road. (+10) tealdish is on a distinguished road. (+10) tealdish is on a distinguished road. (+10) tealdish is on a distinguished road. (+10) tealdish is on a distinguished road. (+10) tealdish is on a distinguished road. (+10) tealdish is on a distinguished road. (+10) tealdish is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    When I first went on tinder for a day almost always AT LEAST the first 3 swipes right were matches for me. Everytime

But these days I'll be lucky to get a few matches a week...

My theory is that tinder made it harder to match somehow and/or doesn't always register your matches, so that you go and buy their the plus version for more swipes.
    For the record, this happens for female accounts too. Since they switched things up, the queue isn't as blatant as it used to be. A year ago when friends and I were on it daily it could take more than a couple of hours to swipe through the stack of insta-matches (this was in a huge city though). I am now in a much smaller city and the difference since the update is huge. My insta-match rate has significantly decreased. My account is maybe 3 months old, I was inactive for a few weeks though and when I went back on it the match rate went up again. But I could easily go over a week without matching (I swipe very selectively though, so I'm not surprised by this).

I guess this changes the game a bit, girls who are unaware of the changes might be wondering why they're not swamped with matches anymore. Again, I don't know of any girls who reset their accounts to get a fresh go on Tinder. They'd only really reset when they had deleted it previously. Women don't really have any need to buy Plus.. Unless a chick is on Tinder for instagram followers, she is going to be fairly selective with her swipes. I've never even come close to the swipe limit (in fact, the limit doesn't show up on my app anyway).

IMO all those pics with you out with friends make you look better than any of the other ones you posted
    Ty brah, off my tits on mandy at the time. Any specific one doe?
    Anteater crew

tealdish is on a distinguished road. (+10) tealdish is on a distinguished road. (+10) tealdish is on a distinguished road. (+10) tealdish is on a distinguished road. (+10) tealdish is on a distinguished road. (+10) tealdish is on a distinguished road. (+10) tealdish is on a distinguished road. (+10) tealdish is on a distinguished road. (+10) tealdish is on a distinguished road. (+10) tealdish is on a distinguished road. (+10) tealdish is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by tehdingmeister View Post
    massive fukkin pics
    1st pic - nah, constipated expression.
    2nd pic - no, the clothes aren't good and the pose is bad.
    3rd pic - it's alright.
    4th pic - no, it's just messy. Your mate has a wet patch, and you've got a blemish.
    5th pic - fine for an activity one.
    6th pic - yeah, keep for the chicks who dig rugby.
    7th pic - it's fine.

Your pics with mates:
    8th pic - it's alright.
    9th pic - it's unflattering.
    10th pic - best of this bunch.
    11th pic - makes me think of that meme with the mouth, wat.

Either get a new pic for your first where it's just you, or crop your friends out of #8 or #10. #8 is better quality but you'll look like a pisshead. Then 3rd, 6th, 5th. Maybe throw #7 in there though you look kinda miserable. All depends on how you want to present yourself to the gals of tinder.
    Also your bio is wordy as ****. Chicks won't get the master race reference, so it's wasted. Eyebrows, what? First class in cuddling? You could just trim it to "QMUL student. 6ft1. My best attributes etc..". Keep it simple and cheeky.

Grips will become famous soon enough. (+50) Grips will become famous soon enough. (+50) Grips will become famous soon enough. (+50) Grips will become famous soon enough. (+50) Grips will become famous soon enough. (+50) Grips will become famous soon enough. (+50) Grips will become famous soon enough. (+50) Grips will become famous soon enough. (+50) Grips will become famous soon enough. (+50) Grips will become famous soon enough. (+50) Grips will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Brah. I live here, and I'm reasonably wealthy and 22k matches worldwide would suggest I'm decent looking. Sure I do well. But I'm not the average. I don't know why guys are arguing this with me.

We spoofed BMK here who does very well in the US and ran the bot for him and he didn't match 1 girl above a 5. Sa7 spoofed here and got destroyed.

You have to judge a city on what the average guy can reasonably expect to achieve. Not what some 10/10 tall, white, good looking rich guy can achieve.

If some tall, white, good looking, rich guy says a city is really good and he smashed 20 hot girls there in a matter of weeks. It means it's a BAD place for the average guy. Because the percentages are skewed upward.

Conversely if he says that a city was tough, because the girls were harder to get into bed, I know it's a better place for the average guy. Because he's competing on a more even playing field and the percantages aren't as skewed upward because women are making men wait (this is also suggests it's a better place to seek a longer term partner).

Anyway I'll pit a black male model against some profiles and see what happens.

I dunno, when I started using it I wasn't tracking it, just copy and pasting and I was DTF/hotel pitching as part of it. Maybe 1/10. So if you adjust for flakes and girls that I actually ended up smashing 1/20, or thereabouts.
    Try the experient again, but this time use Taj Reed as your black model.
    "There is no such thing as fair and unfair... So we must not worry about things that we cannot change."

bullockss will become famous soon enough. (+50) bullockss will become famous soon enough. (+50) bullockss will become famous soon enough. (+50) bullockss will become famous soon enough. (+50) bullockss will become famous soon enough. (+50) bullockss will become famous soon enough. (+50) bullockss will become famous soon enough. (+50) bullockss will become famous soon enough. (+50) bullockss will become famous soon enough. (+50) bullockss will become famous soon enough. (+50) bullockss will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Okay I'm almost 100% convinced that since the tinder plus update, the free version has been completely rigged

I'm using the exact pictures as I was before the update and have over 400 matches from before the update. When I first went on tinder for a day almost always AT LEAST the first 3 swipes right were matches for me. Everytime

But these days I'll be lucky to get a few matches a week...

My theory is that tinder made it harder to match somehow and/or doesn't always register your matches, so that you go and buy their the plus version for more swipes.

Someone prove me wrong
    No my spoof account is free and i still get tons of matches.

bullockss will become famous soon enough. (+50) bullockss will become famous soon enough. (+50) bullockss will become famous soon enough. (+50) bullockss will become famous soon enough. (+50) bullockss will become famous soon enough. (+50) bullockss will become famous soon enough. (+50) bullockss will become famous soon enough. (+50) bullockss will become famous soon enough. (+50) bullockss will become famous soon enough. (+50) bullockss will become famous soon enough. (+50) bullockss will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Grips View Post
    Try the experient again, but this time use Taj Reed as your black model.
    A white model will always out perform a black model. Thats not to say black models still wont attract tons of sloots.

Lazy2Crazy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by VitaCrave View Post
    Regardless of race, if you're good looking you're good looking and will get laid
    Only that's not true because facial aesthetics are based on how white you look. Sure you can be goodlooking, but only if you have strong white features
    Name/link me one 10/10 man who isn't white or doesn't have strong white features (long striaght nose, small nostrils, long jaw, creased forehead ect.)

ClearSights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ClearSights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ClearSights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ClearSights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ClearSights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ClearSights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ClearSights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ClearSights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ClearSights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ClearSights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ClearSights has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Ayyyyyy

mTOR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mTOR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mTOR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mTOR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mTOR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mTOR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mTOR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mTOR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mTOR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mTOR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mTOR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

for grindr

TheYxz will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheYxz will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheYxz will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheYxz will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheYxz will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheYxz will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheYxz will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheYxz will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheYxz will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheYxz will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheYxz will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thirst is real

clanger091 will become famous soon enough. (+50) clanger091 will become famous soon enough. (+50) clanger091 will become famous soon enough. (+50) clanger091 will become famous soon enough. (+50) clanger091 will become famous soon enough. (+50) clanger091 will become famous soon enough. (+50) clanger091 will become famous soon enough. (+50) clanger091 will become famous soon enough. (+50) clanger091 will become famous soon enough. (+50) clanger091 will become famous soon enough. (+50) clanger091 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I think at the start of the next tinder thread, we need to write the guidelines down as to how your photos should look and be set up, its a growing concern itt but its easy as phuck

if you are going to use photos like that, atleat fix the colour up

momason is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) momason is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) momason is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) momason is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) momason is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) momason is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) momason is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) momason is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) momason is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) momason is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) momason is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    OK, set up a black male model account with all of the above, travel pics etc.
    here they are side by side:

City: Melbourne, Australia. Controlled test, liking the same profiles at the same time.

White male model is currently crushing black male model 7/1.

In an hour white male model already has 200+ matches, and 3 offers for sex. He also has had 1 hot blonde explicitly tell him that she wants to add him to her casual 'friends' roster and bump another guy from it. Her words.

Stay classy Melbourne.

Black male model with his 32 matches has had one whale ask if he has a big cawk, and he's matched with 1 girl I remember matching with when she was in Sydney who has opened him (she opened me to from memory, she's a 6 who obviously likes non white cawk). Also every single black mm match has also matched the white mm.

Race doesn't matter that much!? Simply LOL. Can the black mm still get laid here? Sure. But he's working a minimum of 7x harder for it than the tall, good looking white guy, and he's only getting the women that tall good looking white guy has either rejected or doesn't have time for. Just like I'm working 4x-6x harder for it.

And like I've been saying, the more prevalent the hookup culture and the more sexually aggressive the women, the more it skews the percentages upward and the more they don't mind sharing a guy. Now because male sex drive >>>> female sex drive, These chicks will have one or two 10/10 tall white guys on the go, but these guys will in turn have several 7-9+ chicks on the go. Creating the following scenario:

Can other guys still do ok on Tinder? Yes, of course. For sure. Guys like sa7, bmk, semelc, myself etc. are all living proof of that. But there's no doubt in my mind that the percentages are slowly squeezing upward. The whole point of these series of posts is to just give some perspective to people on looks, race etc. and how hard you'll have to work to compensate OR where to move to if you have that option so that you don't have to work as hard to get the same or better results.
    studies like this need to be published in scientific journals.
    *** Religious, Gun-Nut, Conservative, Military, Police Crew ***

Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500)
    If you avoid upgrading to Tinder plus, will they eventually reduce your price?

They are quoting me $14.99 but my roommate is only being charged $9.99

mTOR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mTOR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mTOR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mTOR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mTOR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mTOR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mTOR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mTOR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mTOR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mTOR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mTOR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    OK, set up a black male model account with all of the above, travel pics etc.
    here they are side by side:

City: Melbourne, Australia. Controlled test, liking the same profiles at the same time.

White male model is currently crushing black male model 7/1.

In an hour white male model already has 200+ matches, and 3 offers for sex. He also has had 1 hot blonde explicitly tell him that she wants to add him to her casual 'friends' roster and bump another guy from it. Her words.

Stay classy Melbourne.

Black male model with his 32 matches has had one whale ask if he has a big cawk, and he's matched with 1 girl I remember matching with when she was in Sydney who has opened him (she opened me to from memory, she's a 6 who obviously likes non white cawk). Also every single black mm match has also matched the white mm.

Race doesn't matter that much!? Simply LOL. Can the black mm still get laid here? Sure. But he's working a minimum of 7x harder for it than the tall, good looking white guy, and he's only getting the women that tall good looking white guy has either rejected or doesn't have time for. Just like I'm working 4x-6x harder for it.

And like I've been saying, the more prevalent the hookup culture and the more sexually aggressive the women, the more it skews the percentages upward and the more they don't mind sharing a guy. Now because male sex drive >>>> female sex drive, These chicks will have one or two 10/10 tall white guys on the go, but these guys will in turn have several 7-9+ chicks on the go. Creating the following scenario:

Can other guys still do ok on Tinder? Yes, of course. For sure. Guys like sa7, bmk, semelc, myself etc. are all living proof of that. But there's no doubt in my mind that the percentages are slowly squeezing upward. The whole point of these series of posts is to just give some perspective to people on looks, race etc. and how hard you'll have to work to compensate OR where to move to if you have that option so that you don't have to work as hard to get the same or better results.
    I wholeheartedly support these sorts of lay analyses. And I don't think mentioning them detracts from the thread. On the contrary, they acknowledge and recognize the experiences of a whole demographic of miscers who may feel marginalized (or worse) because of the selection bias ITT (ie, primarily successful miscers/Tinder experiences being shared, which gives a skewed representation of the Tinder reality, and the associated expectations, for various groups of people). Rep'd.

A Registered Mesomorph Ravishing_Rick's Avatar
    Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i fully beleive a 6'2 model white guy is to tier in the world today

im just greatful i pulled the hbbs i did
    *۩*legendary misc status*۩*
    No Sloot Can Hurt A Man With Options~ Ravishing_Rick
    all my bishes foreign PSN Ravishing_Rick
    *No Porn Crew*
    onlyfans/ricosmoovey

MMatheus will become famous soon enough. (+50) MMatheus will become famous soon enough. (+50) MMatheus will become famous soon enough. (+50) MMatheus will become famous soon enough. (+50) MMatheus will become famous soon enough. (+50) MMatheus will become famous soon enough. (+50) MMatheus will become famous soon enough. (+50) MMatheus will become famous soon enough. (+50) MMatheus will become famous soon enough. (+50) MMatheus will become famous soon enough. (+50) MMatheus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ^ that's ****ed up for non-white people if that's the case in those countries, i think in norway gaius would do very well. and he has like 3000+ matches and swiped carefully right? I'm glad i don't have to worry about all that ****

deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by tealdish View Post
    No one can tell you if your pictures are crap based on a written description. PM them to someone (I don't mind looking) or post links.

No ****.. Women don't need game at all. If the average guy thinks you're attractive or he just hasn't busted a nut in a while and wants to get you into bed, they'll put up with a lot of weird behaviour for the lay. And if you're mega hot, you can be completely bat**** and still have a stream of men in your life. Some high-value guys won't take any crap from women - but there's a fine line between not being an emotional tampon and being a red-pilling PUA nutjob.

It was nice to see a post from you without your terrible catchphrases through, gjdm.
    Yeah but it's frustrating. 20 year old guys are super enthusiastic to meet me "I bet you'll rock my world" etc. but guys over 30 aren't, and if they find out I've only been with guys in their 20s for the past 9 years, that brings up huge red flags. I can't imagine any guy would overlook my past, so I'll probably be living with a lot of cats when I'm over 50.

It's messed up that women peak sexually at 40 whereas men peak sexually at 20, because I can't get married to a 20 year old. I'd have to pay for everything and be a sugar momma. Some guys say they'd love that but I'd rather my money go to my child. There are hardly any guys over 25 on Tinder too.....or maybe the under 25s swipe me more, idk.

So yeah I get hot guys but I'm f*cked when I get older, no one to grow old with.

deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by GaiusMarius View Post
    I quoted the entire thing, because that was actually amazing.
    I wish you could try the same experiment, but in a city like Amsterdam or NYC or Minneapolis. Aka very open minded cities.

I'm actually mildly flabbergasted by the results, could you please please post the full profiles? From those two pictures, both seem very well dressed, equally attractive racially and there's no third factor that should affect the results.

Apart from the fact that I think the black model looks a lot more "high maintenance dandy" and less "manly with a peacoat" than the white guy. Might be a factor, now that I think about it.
    Can you change the pics?

So you mean that had I been white, I'd have 7 times as many matches in Melbourne?!

I also would be interested in you trying out my profile with your bot that puts people at the front of queues..
    I totally agree with that diagram. I knew when guys were saying that 10/10 guys were getting with whales, that wasn't correct. The hot guys I know don't go for 3s. But a 10/10 guy will be with 7s or 8s.

And it's not about size. I'm not slimish by any means and I get the top 10% of men according to Miscers I PM when they see pics of my guys. Guys say the muscles are different and I have natural DDs and a big booty so they overlook that my body fat isn't 15% anymore.

I hate being this size, but guys always say "oh I like my girls thick", it's only on here that guys talk about wanting slim girls. I lost 20 lbs and got really lean, and guys raged that my boobs and butt got smaller. Many were bodybuilders. So idk where the Misc gets this slim girls idea.
    Last edited by deadliftbrah19; 07-24-2015 at 06:50 PM.

Originally Posted by momason View Post
    studies like this need to be published in scientific journals.
    I've probably unwittingly conducted one of the biggest experiments in female attraction ever. I've pitted profiles against each other to literally thousands of women all over the world.

Originally Posted by Ravishing_Rick View Post
    i fully beleive a 6'2 model white guy is to tier in the world today
    im just greatful i pulled the hbbs i did
    I run 1/4 against him in US cities and beat the black mm marginally in Melbourne. Feels good mane.

Also we're talking top tier LOOKS. If I had to trade places with someone I'd trade places with Mark Zuckerberg quicker than I would with this guy. Think of how much pussy you could buy with 34.8 billion, and money can be invested and appreciates. What sort of pussy is this guy going to be scoring at 50? Rich Billionaire can still have a harem of 10's even when he's 80.

Originally Posted by GaiusMarius View Post
    I quoted the entire thing, because that was actually amazing.
    I wish you could try the same experiment, but in a city like Amsterdam or NYC or Minneapolis. Aka very open minded cities.

I'm actually mildly flabbergasted by the results, could you please please post the full profiles? From those two pictures, both seem very well dressed, equally attractive racially and there's no third factor that should affect the results.

Apart from the fact that I think the black model looks a lot more "high maintenance dandy" and less "manly with a peacoat" than the white guy. Might be a factor, now that I think about it.
    Can you change the pics?

So you mean that had I been white, I'd have 7 times as many matches in Melbourne?!

I also would be interested in you trying out my profile with your bot that puts people at the front of queues..
    I'm game if you are. A fair few guys have requested I pit them against the white MM to benchmark their profiles. You bunch of masochists.

We'll pit you against the MM in your city of choice. How old can you pass for though? I can only pit 30yo vs 30yo unless you can provide 2 fresh accounts that are both 'plus' at your age of choice. I don't think it matters too much though, women don't look at the age too much, they have their filters set and just swipe whoever looks good.

I have a feeling you and I perform similarly looking at your 3k match results and seeing the list of cities. I had 22k matches globally after hitting everywhere I could think of, it's a sobering thought to think the white MM would have had 100k+. Fortunately these top tier aesthetic phuckers aren't armed with a bot. Imagine a bunch of guys that look like that running this thing 24/7 quadruple stacking dates every night of the week, may as well just give up ever getting laid again.

Anyway, happy to pit you against him. PM me your pics, pick your battle arena (city) and let's kick it off.. For SCIENCE! Check your ego at the door though brah, srs.
    Last edited by BRBMakingMoney; 07-24-2015 at 08:01 PM.

liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000)
    hold me, brahs. my Euro persona from last night is coming out tonight again to play! ahahah.. she's driving 18 miles to kick it. we already spoke on the phone. and again she said i have no accent, but did not call my bluff at all.

she'll be here around 1030PM or so she said
    Last edited by liftyousay; 07-24-2015 at 09:22 PM.

Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Imagine a bunch of guys that look like that running this thing 24/7 quadruple stacking dates every night of the week, may as well just give up ever getting laid again.

Anyway, happy to pit you against him. PM me your pics, pick your battle arena (city) and let's kick it off.. For SCIENCE! Check your ego at the door though brah, srs.
    Lol so you finally admit it's 100% looks based... Took you long enough.

Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i seem to quite easily get girls' numbers but it does not go anywhere. I have now like 7 numbers in last week, and i got all of them by proposing to go grab a drink, but then they never make time for that. What am i missing?

i think my whatsapp game ****ing sucks.

mm comparison
    Did you use more natural pictures for their other ones? Those two are such blatant editorial shots I'd assume they were both catfishes.

Originally Posted by liftyousay View Post
    hold me, brahs. my Euro persona from last night is coming out tonight again to play! ahahah.. she's driving 18 miles to kick it. we already spoke on the phone. and again she said i have no accent, but did not call my bluff at all.
    Strong sociopath. You're talking in an American accent and they buy you're European? Good to see Tinder is so full of Mensa candidates.

Originally Posted by deadliftbrah19 View Post
    So yeah I get hot guys but I'm f*cked when I get older, no one to grow old with.
    Not sure what you expect. Men 28+ are often starting to look for someone younger to knock up, and you don't fit that. You're still married and unwilling to leave so that's going to put off older, eligible singles or divorcees. Younger guys just want to bang you for the experience or cougar fantasy. If you're serious about finding someone good for you go on match.com, not fukkin Tinder. Otherwise you're just going to continue having bad experiences and bloating this thread repeating yourself.

My age range is set to 25+, there are plenty of guys on it. They just have different expectations from Tinder (for the most part) to those under 25. If you don't present as an eligible female, why would you expect to bag an eligible male?

Closed Thread