Closed Thread
Page 61 of 333 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 161 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,830 of 9988
    deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Kblavkalash View Post
    let's say we ain't going to smash, when should i go for a kiss? I assume not in the cocktail place? But when we leave it, in the city center will be lot's of people, how do i get her somewhere in lone place for a kiss?

Like I said before, it takes a village to get Kblavkalash laid.

I had a lovely evening with a fine young man. Drinks in a fancy hotel, but then he said he wasn't into my living situation so I thought it was just going to be cordial. Then somehow he had me crying talking about my situation, and then he was comforting me and started kissing me. I was too tipsy to really know what was going on. No p in the v though, thanks to my horrible timing so I was able to stick to the no sex first date, although I really wanted to do it which was weird for me.

Maybe I should stop reading this thread, it is bringing out my inner slootiness.

lolnattylifting is just really nice. (+1000) lolnattylifting is just really nice. (+1000) lolnattylifting is just really nice. (+1000) lolnattylifting is just really nice. (+1000) lolnattylifting is just really nice. (+1000) lolnattylifting is just really nice. (+1000) lolnattylifting is just really nice. (+1000) lolnattylifting is just really nice. (+1000) lolnattylifting is just really nice. (+1000) lolnattylifting is just really nice. (+1000) lolnattylifting is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by deadliftbrah19 View Post
    Like I said before, it takes a village to get Kblavkalash laid.

I had a lovely evening with a fine young man. Drinks in a fancy hotel, but then he said he wasn't into my living situation so I thought it was just going to be cordial. Then somehow he had me crying talking about my situation, and then he was comforting me and started kissing me. I was too tipsy to really know what was going on. No p in the v though, thanks to my horrible timing so I was able to stick to the no sex first date, although I really wanted to do it which was weird for me.
    are you a chick? or just a gay guy? ....just wondering.....im reading your posts and getting confused.

deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by lolnattylifting View Post
    are you a chick? or just a gay guy? ....just wondering.....im reading your posts and getting confused.
    I'm a chick. Deadliftbrahette but you can't be female on these forums, they will rape you.

I'm in my 40s and my date tonight was 23.

If I was a guy I wouldn't mention p in the v lol

I do lift and I've been told I'm pretty jacked. I love guys who lift. I would let you smash me with the force of 10,000 FAs.

Why do you think guys lately have brought up issues with my living situation? For years no one said a thing. The only thing I can think of is these guys are from the East Coast, and in California it's very open so anything goes. It's not like these guys want a long term relationship with me, so I don't get it.
    Last edited by deadliftbrah19; 07-16-2015 at 12:18 AM.

Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by opto2017 View Post
    Tfw i don't have testicular fortitude.....

And Kblav, you kiss her when you feel like it and you can tell she's vibing off of you. There's no real magic moment to kiss her, but you definitely have to see that she's interested in you. I wouldn't up and kiss a girl in an effort to save a date that's going badly.

But me personally, idgaf if this is beta or not - it has worked every time for me, I always just kind of stop talking and look deeply at the chick and say "you know, i really want to go make out with you right now".
    Originally Posted by Rocawear11 View Post
    It's good that you're trying to take all scenarios into account, but it seems like you're overthinking things and she will pick up on this. Conversation won't flow, you won't be yourself and she will pick up on this vibe. Just take things as they come. The more girls you start seeing the more confident you will become and things will just flow.
    Srs, you're issues are probably stemming from what I've just mentioned.
    If things are going well, and you are sitting down with her and you want to kiss her.. Tell her to sit closer to you, and if she asks why, tell her that you want to kiss her. This hasnt backfired for me yet, but you obviously have to know when the right time is.
    Some guys choose not to kiss on a first date, personally I don't think you should follow this advice until you're comfortable enough to build kino. Otherwise theres no physical contact on the date and she will just think you're gay.
    One step at a time mate. The best thing you can do is just be comfortable and confident.. The rest will follow.
    No I am not overthinking. Just I went to many dates already (usually involving coffee) and we have a good vibe at cafe, but then when we leave the place I just give her a hug and that's it. So I am assuming I should go for a kiss IN THE bar itself, right? But now again she gotta sit next to me or else it would fail lol.

lolnattylifting is just really nice. (+1000) lolnattylifting is just really nice. (+1000) lolnattylifting is just really nice. (+1000) lolnattylifting is just really nice. (+1000) lolnattylifting is just really nice. (+1000) lolnattylifting is just really nice. (+1000) lolnattylifting is just really nice. (+1000) lolnattylifting is just really nice. (+1000) lolnattylifting is just really nice. (+1000) lolnattylifting is just really nice. (+1000) lolnattylifting is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by deadliftbrah19 View Post
    I'm a chick. Deadliftbrahette but you can't be female on these forums, they will rape you.

I'm in my 40s and my date tonight was 23.

If I was a guy I wouldn't mention p in the v lol

I do lift and I've been told I'm pretty jacked. I love guys who lift. I would let you smash me with the force of 10,000 FAs.

Why do you think guys lately have brought up issues with my living situation? For years no one said a thing. The only thing I can think of is these guys are from the East Coast, and in California it's very open so anything goes. It's not like these guys want a long term relationship with me, so I don't get it.
    what are your living conditions?

and cool! now your posts make alot more sense. lol

BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by GaiusMarius View Post
    1. Flamite.com -- all you have to do is log into tinder with your account and press "like"...it'll like everyone within a certain area. It's a Google Chrome based app.
    2. *3000 matches.
    3. I honestly don't know what about 90% of my matches even look like. I barely check my Tinder. I get about 10 numbers and go through them (that can take me up to three months, depending on how much I like the girls). All I do then is post moments once in a while, then check how many likes it got after the 24 hours. I also reply to some openers when I'm bored at work. And flip through the posted moments once in a while too.
    4. I mostly reactivated it to increase my social media following, and it's worked like a charm.
    5. I don't have Tinder plus or premium. First off I'd never pay for Tinder plus -- not exactly a priority to me, not judging those who do---but as I said before in this thread, I never got the update. My tinder is still unlimited swipes for free.
    Yeah brah, I know about flamite. Obviously I've used it too, but now I have my bot which is the same sort of thing but better.

I'm just not understanding how you can run an auto-liker without premium. I can't. Update or not, doesn't matter, the limit is server side. Only thing that unlocks it is paying. I have actually found some interesting work-arounds so it might be possible, but not worth my time exploiting vs just paying.

Tinder is largely just a fun hobby for me now anyway so I don't mind paying just for the experiments and lolz I run on these sloots. I still see the occasional side girl but not to the extent I was when I first started posting here.

Tired of their bullchit honestly and while I could play the game, I just don't want to put as much work into it as I was before and my work/lifestyle circumstances have changed so it doesn't work as well logistically. And Like semelc, it's practically a part time job for me if I want a constant stream.
    Last edited by BRBMakingMoney; 07-16-2015 at 07:22 AM.

Juycers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Juycers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Juycers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Juycers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Juycers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Juycers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Juycers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Juycers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Juycers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Juycers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Juycers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Guys, need help to hold conversation over whatsapp after you get their number.. I get their number and chat for a day or two and then there's really nothing to talk about and we have planned on meeting next week so, should I hit her up day before we were supposed to meet or what I text her the whole week?

Registered User Knickerbocker21's Avatar
    Knickerbocker21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Knickerbocker21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Knickerbocker21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Knickerbocker21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Knickerbocker21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Knickerbocker21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Knickerbocker21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Knickerbocker21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Knickerbocker21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Knickerbocker21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Knickerbocker21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Was hoping there was guide in the OP on how to fully reset your account.

Do I just delete my account, uninstall tinder and then reinstall tinder? Just moved to NYC and need a full reset.

opto2017 is just really nice. (+1000) opto2017 is just really nice. (+1000) opto2017 is just really nice. (+1000) opto2017 is just really nice. (+1000) opto2017 is just really nice. (+1000) opto2017 is just really nice. (+1000) opto2017 is just really nice. (+1000) opto2017 is just really nice. (+1000) opto2017 is just really nice. (+1000) opto2017 is just really nice. (+1000) opto2017 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Juycers View Post
    Guys, need help to hold conversation over whatsapp after you get their number.. I get their number and chat for a day or two and then there's really nothing to talk about and we have planned on meeting next week so, should I hit her up day before we were supposed to meet or what I text her the whole week?
    If you can't meet up soon you shouldn't be texting them as much. If you say everything you have to say in one afternoon, then there's still 6ish days before you can meet them! But it's OK, I don't follow my own advice either. I hate playing that "how many minutes should I wait to respond" game, so.... My go to thing is to send something that happened in my day or send something rather random. Out of the blue, "hey I really feel like eating blackberry cobbler. Know any good places for it?"

Originally Posted by Knickerbocker21 View Post

Do I just delete my account, uninstall tinder and then reinstall tinder? Just moved to NYC and need a full reset.
    Delete your account. Uninstall tinder. Go to your ******** web page and delete the tinder settings. Reinstall tinder, reform your profile. That should be all you need.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ...............................R.I.P................................
    ............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian........
    ..............₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪...............
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

We were all witnesses

SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Knickerbocker21 View Post

Why not just change your location settings
    Disabled Combat Veteran (11B)
    My Home Gym Thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160414931

Registered User LieutenantGains's Avatar
    LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    tfw may have found gf via tinder, haven't even bothered swiping in 2 days
    Misc photography crew
    Chicago crew
    Polski crew
    Throw keys on bench to claim it crew
    6'2" 193lbs crew
    #MMGA

Bro I hav got sum bad nwz dolphinbro's Avatar
    dolphinbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) dolphinbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) dolphinbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) dolphinbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) dolphinbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) dolphinbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) dolphinbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) dolphinbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) dolphinbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) dolphinbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) dolphinbro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by LieutenantGains View Post
    I also know this feel, not even reading msgs being sent to me now, didn't think this was possible...
    Thought id lost him, was taking slash in toilet, chatting to one my mates about a house im thinking of renting and from inside the cubicle I hear I can confirm, I am house.
    *Always pick 6 crew*
    *Always goes for the ugly friend crew*

FelixDesusa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FelixDesusa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FelixDesusa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FelixDesusa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FelixDesusa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FelixDesusa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FelixDesusa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FelixDesusa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FelixDesusa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FelixDesusa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FelixDesusa is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I've been getting solid matches lately (swiping NJ/NYC), but I think I might be pitching the meet to early (usually by my 4-5th message). When I try and extend conversations they usually just NC me. Annoying.

i start with the "are we bf/gf?" line and build from there. Lately i've been using "so instead of telling our friends we meet on tinder, how about we meet at XYZ on Friday and say i flirted with you till you gave me your number?"

/rant

MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    And relief washes over me in an awesome wave

JayEs90 is a name known to all. (+5000) JayEs90 is a name known to all. (+5000) JayEs90 is a name known to all. (+5000) JayEs90 is a name known to all. (+5000) JayEs90 is a name known to all. (+5000) JayEs90 is a name known to all. (+5000) JayEs90 is a name known to all. (+5000) JayEs90 is a name known to all. (+5000) JayEs90 is a name known to all. (+5000) JayEs90 is a name known to all. (+5000) JayEs90 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    honestly thinking of deleting tinder. haven't gotten a match who wasn't a bot in over a week and I don't get any good matches. the struggle is real

MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JayEs90 View Post
    honestly thinking of deleting tinder. haven't gotten a match who wasn't a bot in over a week and I don't get any good matches. the struggle is real
    take better pictures

JayEs90 is a name known to all. (+5000) JayEs90 is a name known to all. (+5000) JayEs90 is a name known to all. (+5000) JayEs90 is a name known to all. (+5000) JayEs90 is a name known to all. (+5000) JayEs90 is a name known to all. (+5000) JayEs90 is a name known to all. (+5000) JayEs90 is a name known to all. (+5000) JayEs90 is a name known to all. (+5000) JayEs90 is a name known to all. (+5000) JayEs90 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MattyMiscer View Post
    take better pictures
    im ugly and aesthetically fukked. probably a 3/10

semelc is just really nice. (+1000) semelc is just really nice. (+1000) semelc is just really nice. (+1000) semelc is just really nice. (+1000) semelc is just really nice. (+1000) semelc is just really nice. (+1000) semelc is just really nice. (+1000) semelc is just really nice. (+1000) semelc is just really nice. (+1000) semelc is just really nice. (+1000) semelc is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by JayEs90 View Post
    im ugly and aesthetically fukked. probably a 3/10
    Delete it, you need to focus on other mediums. If you think you're a 3/10 you're screwed even if you're average. Your low self esteem fuks you and even with matches you probably reak of beta.

Do irl approaches much easier than this to have your positive traits show
    "He had never wished for anything else but to be a man, live in a manly way, die a manly death. To be thus a man was to give constant proof of ones manlinessto be more a man today than yesterday, more a man tomorrow than today. To be a man was to forge ever upward toward the peak of manhood, there to die amid the white snows of that peak."

VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by semelc View Post
    Delete it, you need to focus on other mediums. If you think you're a 3/10 you're screwed even if you're average. Your low self esteem fuks you and even with matches you probably reak of beta.

Do irl approaches much easier than this to have your positive traits show
    This, I've said this before but the funny thing about tinder is that a number of girls who would swipe me left on tinder would give me their number if I approached them in real life

just how it is op
    Origin of "Rape Sloth" meme:
    http://imgur.com/a/KITDV

liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000)
    have a petite little 20 year old that seems down for later

http://i.imgur.com/8iT5trd.png
    http://i.imgur.com/9L2ngJN.png

told her that i'd drop her off after

edit: she said earlier:
    'i dont have plans tonight but i feel like death because of cramps hahaha'
    'i will survive, it doesnt keep me from complaining though because my uterus is shedding itself aha'

worth inviting over, or bang not likely?
    Last edited by liftyousay; 07-16-2015 at 10:16 AM.

Originally Posted by liftyousay View Post
    she said earlier:
    'i will survive, it doesnt keep me from complaining though because my uterus is shedding itself aha'

liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MMatheus View Post
    yo guys i'm using bluestacks on this app, it's so glitchy. anyone has any advice? also, anyone has an autoliker for bluestacks?

thanks
    i know, man. the last update messed up my bluestacks too! what glitches does yours have?

Originally Posted by MattyMiscer View Post
    dang. yeah might not be worth it. going to ask her if she's on her period later just to clarify since she was the one who brought that up out of nowhere when i had invited her over. or i will tell her that we should reschedule for next week when she feels better. if she says no and that she feels better tonight, then that is a green light.
    Last edited by liftyousay; 07-16-2015 at 11:19 AM.

semelc is just really nice. (+1000) semelc is just really nice. (+1000) semelc is just really nice. (+1000) semelc is just really nice. (+1000) semelc is just really nice. (+1000) semelc is just really nice. (+1000) semelc is just really nice. (+1000) semelc is just really nice. (+1000) semelc is just really nice. (+1000) semelc is just really nice. (+1000) semelc is just really nice. (+1000)
    i know, man. the last update messed up my bluestacks too! what glitches does yours have?

dang. yeah might not be worth it. going to ask her if she's on her period later just to clarify since she was the one who brought that up out of nowhere when i had invited her over. or i will tell her that we should reschedule for next week when she feels better. if she says no and that she feels better tonight, then that is a green light.
    She's obviously telling you she's on her period mate. Or at least lying to get you to not try and make any moves. Would abort/10 until she's off.
    "He had never wished for anything else but to be a man, live in a manly way, die a manly death. To be thus a man was to give constant proof of ones manlinessto be more a man today than yesterday, more a man tomorrow than today. To be a man was to forge ever upward toward the peak of manhood, there to die amid the white snows of that peak."

Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Had 2 dates today:

1. Really cool chick, understood my jokes 100% and similar sense of humor and all that stuff, touching me etc. The only thing she is like 4 feet. Like ridiculously small.

2. Second which met for cocktails, she went for a greeting kiss on both cheeks but i got didn't understand what's happening and accidentally kissed her on the lips lol.

Both ended with a hug. I just cannot make it sexual enough to make them want a kiss. I mean first girl probably would have kissed me because we were vibing great, but there were people all around us so it would be awkward, and second girl wasn't even expecting that because i wasn't very sexual or something.

But lol @ cocktails chit.. Cocktails cost 5x more than regular beer or coffee, kind of overkill in my opinion.

dkahns51 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dkahns51 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dkahns51 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dkahns51 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dkahns51 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dkahns51 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dkahns51 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dkahns51 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dkahns51 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dkahns51 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dkahns51 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Okcuipd Report:

Took this girl out for ice cream and a walk first date, didn't really plan on seeing her again she was very shy. The reason i invited her on date in the first place because in her questions there was a question about future plans Love or sex. She chose sex. Well after date, we hugged and parted ways.

4 days later she contacted me after going NC asking if we were ever going to hang out again, said sure lets do xbox and pizza or movie. She was down, because she is a gamer. Ended up playing some ps2 for a while, cooked pizza, watched a couple random tv shows, ate ice cream, watched another episode of Last man on Earth Which is actually pretty funny. Then she asked what next, keep in mind she only gives me about 1 second of eye contact because she is either not confident or shy. I kissed her and within 2 minutes of kissing she was hands on my junk. I don't know why but i was so sensitive that every time she touched me i wanted to bust haha. Anyways i kept slowing her down and then we went at it. Smashed, watched another episode, smashed again.

That will probably be my last smash report. I got my jollys off and now i want to find something real. First I got to go get tested, not scared because i asked everyone before hand if they have been tested but can't trust them that much. Of course ill still lurk the threads for the lulz.

MMatheus will become famous soon enough. (+50) MMatheus will become famous soon enough. (+50) MMatheus will become famous soon enough. (+50) MMatheus will become famous soon enough. (+50) MMatheus will become famous soon enough. (+50) MMatheus will become famous soon enough. (+50) MMatheus will become famous soon enough. (+50) MMatheus will become famous soon enough. (+50) MMatheus will become famous soon enough. (+50) MMatheus will become famous soon enough. (+50) MMatheus will become famous soon enough. (+50)

ok so mine's having this issue where i'm clicking through profiles to swipe left or right, i have to click into each individual person to see their picture, or else the screen where the picture should be is blank. it's also slow to start up, and i can't see the 'moments' thing, not that i care.

what about you? and anyone got a fix?

nctarheels21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nctarheels21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nctarheels21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nctarheels21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nctarheels21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nctarheels21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nctarheels21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nctarheels21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nctarheels21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nctarheels21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nctarheels21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by dolphinbro View Post
    I also know this feel, not even reading msgs being sent to me now, didn't think this was possible...
    Originally Posted by LieutenantGains View Post
    Dont catch feels on Tinder mates! haha. or tread very, very carefully.

Not in teen misc. Be mad. RyzoBrah's Avatar
    RyzoBrah is just really nice. (+1000) RyzoBrah is just really nice. (+1000) RyzoBrah is just really nice. (+1000) RyzoBrah is just really nice. (+1000) RyzoBrah is just really nice. (+1000) RyzoBrah is just really nice. (+1000) RyzoBrah is just really nice. (+1000) RyzoBrah is just really nice. (+1000) RyzoBrah is just really nice. (+1000) RyzoBrah is just really nice. (+1000) RyzoBrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    have a petite little 20 year old that seems down for later

http://i.imgur.com/8iT5trd.png
    http://i.imgur.com/9L2ngJN.png

told her that i'd drop her off after

edit: she said earlier:

ofc not, unless you want to sail that red sea
    Had a good day? Go to the gym.
    Had a bad day? Go to the gym.

☆☆☆υк �яєω☆☆☆
    *Wetbreasts is gonna make it crew*
    *Can't stop staring at our cat's anus crew*

Originally Posted by MMatheus View Post
    ok so mine's having this issue where i'm clicking through profiles to swipe left or right, i have to click into each individual person to see their picture, or else the screen where the picture should be is blank. it's also slow to start up, and i can't see the 'moments' thing, not that i care.

what about you? and anyone got a fix?
    EXACTLY what my glitches are like. i dont have premium, but also another glitch i have is that there does not seem to be a swipe limit on it once the 12hrs are up, but if i log out and log back in it will show that half of the swipes have been taken and so on if i continue swiping it stays at half until i log out and in again. very annoying as i'm getting hardly any matches now when i use it on ios.

oh, and period girl just now.

just lol.. tinder continues to get flakier by the week even though this case was probably for the best.
    Last edited by liftyousay; 07-16-2015 at 03:46 PM.

Juycers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Juycers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Juycers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Juycers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Juycers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Juycers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Juycers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Juycers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Juycers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Juycers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Juycers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I'm clueless what to talk about/ do when getting coffee with a date.. Every single date so far involved wine/drinks somewhere and never been on non alcohol date. Should I take a shot or two before date and what to talk about / do ?

Closed Thread