amritflora1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) amritflora1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Unhappy very disappointed :(

hey so i have started eating calories acc. to cal. alloted to me and i exercise 5 days a week..its been 2 weeks now...but i have not been able to lose single kg....in the first week i dropped 1 kg and second week i gained it back...i am very disappointed and feel like giving up bcoz it happens to me everytime...i did this last year as well or 3 months i lost only 1 kg...so this thing is stuck in my mind that this time also i will not be able to lose any weight

Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hello ! First off,just think it's great you want to get in shape,but the key word here is: PATIENCE !

Everyone wants muscles/to lose 20 lbs./get ripped and thinks that two weeks in the gym are going to do it and that's that.Not so.That's why so many go to the gym in January and are gone before the month ends.It takes a bit more time to see results than that.Just make the gym/exercise a habit in your life and you WILL see changes.Honest!

WarWithWeakness will become famous soon enough. (+50) WarWithWeakness will become famous soon enough. (+50) WarWithWeakness will become famous soon enough. (+50) WarWithWeakness will become famous soon enough. (+50) WarWithWeakness will become famous soon enough. (+50) WarWithWeakness will become famous soon enough. (+50) WarWithWeakness will become famous soon enough. (+50) WarWithWeakness will become famous soon enough. (+50) WarWithWeakness will become famous soon enough. (+50) WarWithWeakness will become famous soon enough. (+50) WarWithWeakness will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Stop thinking short term.

These are permanent life changes that you're putting in place.

Whatever state your body is in at the moment has taken 30 years to develop; a healthy future is worth a lot more patience than 3 months.
    I'm not saying you can't do it in that time frame. You may or may not, and there will be a lot of variables in that.

What I am saying is that when you get your results shouldn't matter. This is going to be a lifelong road. Push yourself, and keep adding gradual improvements to your diet and exercise.

Give it time.
    A man can only be beaten in two ways: if he gives up, or dies.

keesh1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Trust me it worth your patience. Some people need 3 month and others need a year or two to see results. Be patient, work out hard and follow your diet. You will see the results very soon. Good luck.

Freerunner25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by WarWithWeakness View Post
    Stop thinking short term.

These are permanent life changes that you're putting in place.

Whatever state your body is in at the moment has taken 30 years to develop; a healthy future is worth a lot more patience than 3 months.
    I'm not saying you can't do it in that time frame. You may or may not, and there will be a lot of variables in that.

What I am saying is that when you get your results shouldn't matter. This is going to be a lifelong road. Push yourself, and keep adding gradual improvements to your diet and exercise.

Give it time.

This is a great perspective. Thanks for sharing.

πŸ…ΎπŸ…ΌπŸ…΄πŸ…ΆπŸ…° πŸ††πŸ…΄πŸ…°πŸ…ΏπŸ…ΎπŸ…½ EjnarKolinkar's Avatar
    EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Training and intake are steady? Scale weight can fluctuate a lot over short periods. Or are you yoloing your intake too much?

You can do this, just work steady, and sensibly.
    The most important aspect of weight training; whether for the athlete, bodybuilder, or average person is to better ones health and ability without injury. - Bill Pearl

amritflora1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) amritflora1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    thanks a lot everyone !!i will keep doing workouts n diets...i will update if i lose weight

Humble Megalomaniac ElrondHubbard's Avatar
    ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by amritflora1 View Post
    thanks a lot everyone !!i will keep doing workouts n diets...i will update if i lose weight
    You can do it. There are thousands of people on this forum alone who have success stories. I'm one of them. It just doesn't happen overnight, but once it gets going and you've developed the right habits, you'll be amazed by how quick it all seemed to happen.
    β€œThose who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.”
    -Voltaire

Originally Posted by ElrondHubbard View Post
    You can do it. There are thousands of people on this forum alone who have success stories. I'm one of them. It just doesn't happen overnight, but once it gets going and you've developed the right habits, you'll be amazed by how quick it all seemed to happen.
    awww sure tthanks a lot )