Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Registered User FalconPunchBrah's Avatar
    FalconPunchBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) FalconPunchBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) FalconPunchBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) FalconPunchBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) FalconPunchBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) FalconPunchBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) FalconPunchBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) FalconPunchBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) FalconPunchBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) FalconPunchBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) FalconPunchBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)

Unhappy My girlfriend won't have sex anymore because of religious purposes.

My gf and I have been together for about 1 year and 6 months. I was her first so we literally had sex all the time. At least 4-5 times a week. She's a Christian so her beliefs at the start were to wait until marriage and I told her at the time I couldn't do that. I said sex is an important part of a relationship which is to anyone. Slowly she gave in and we were intimate.

Fast forward 1 month ago. She went to church like she does every Sunday with her family and the topic was sex. They talked about it for 3 weeks each Sunday. (Oh fuking great) I thought it wasn't going to make difference in our sex life when oh boy was I wrong.

One day we went out and she's like I need to tell you something, I'm like what. She's like I don't want to have sex anymore until after marriage because it's a sin. In my head I'm like wtf we had sex all the time and now you don't want to have it. I was thinking of all the worst cases scenarios that some of you are going to suggest but I know it's not true. At this point I was furious and trying to reason with her but she wasn't having it. So since then I haven't had sex which sucks like hell. I ain't about that cheating life so that's not an option. I try to initiate like I used to, she just pushes me away when I try touching her pussay. Or she wouldn't do anything sexual that being touching my dink or nuttin.

This past week I hadn't seen her for a week because I went on vacation. So when I saw her I could tell she was super horny. We went in the pool and she kept grabbing my dink and jerking it off under water. We went to the jacuzzi and I was grabbing her tits and touching her over her bottoms and basically rubbing her down there without her saying anything. Wanted to do more but her parents were home. So couldn't :/ Few days later tried again and she's like no.

At this point idk what to do. I love her a very much but a relationship with no sex is going to be hard until marriage. And who knows if we ever were to get married the sex would be as good. I'm a little tempted to gtfo but idk if she's gonna have one of her moments again and we'll be able to smash. At this point have no fuking idea what to do.

Advice?

Edit: will post a pic later, I'm at work crew.
    ★★★ I was part of the Ultra 2014 Thread Crew ★★★
    ┏(-_-)┛I was part of the Ultra 2015 Thread Crew┗(-_- )┓

chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    North Carolina is nice this time of year.
    || MFC || C7 Crew || Trance & Techno Crew ||

Tinge52 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tinge52 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tinge52 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tinge52 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tinge52 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tinge52 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tinge52 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tinge52 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tinge52 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tinge52 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tinge52 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    man what a bummer
    "To get what you've never had, you must be willing to do what you've never done"

FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dump her. Tell her why you're dumping her. Go have sex with other women whilst having a hearty chuckle.
    The trouble with being punctual is that nobody's there to appreciate it.

thsker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thsker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thsker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thsker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thsker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thsker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thsker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thsker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thsker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thsker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thsker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You spelled ex-girlfriend wrong.
    *No crews crew*

sices is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sices is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sices is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sices is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sices is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sices is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sices is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sices is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sices is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sices is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sices is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    brb miscers complain about girls slooting
    brb miscers complain about girls not slooting.
    Really need a job crew
    Will work anywhere in the country crew
    B.S. in Finance crew
    3.4 GPA crew
    Criminal record crew
    Will do anything crew
    Will rep for a job crew
    Pls hire me crew
    srs crew
    Got a job now but too lazy to come up with a new signature crew

Thoz is just really nice. (+1000) Thoz is just really nice. (+1000) Thoz is just really nice. (+1000) Thoz is just really nice. (+1000) Thoz is just really nice. (+1000) Thoz is just really nice. (+1000) Thoz is just really nice. (+1000) Thoz is just really nice. (+1000) Thoz is just really nice. (+1000) Thoz is just really nice. (+1000) Thoz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Forgive english, i am russia i come to study clothing and fashion at American university. i am here little time and i am very hard stress. i am gay also and this very difficult for me, i am very religion person. i never act to be gay with other men before. but after i am in america 6 weeks i am my friend together he is gay also. He was show me American fashion and then we are kiss.

We sex together. I never before now am tell my mother about gay because i am very shame. As i fock this American boy it is very good to me but also i am feel so guilty. I feel extreme guilty as I begin orgasm. I feel so guilty that I pick up my telephone and call Mother in Russia. I awaken her. It too late for stopping so I am cumming sex. I am very upset and guilty and crying, so I yell her, "I AM CUM FROM SEX" (in Russia). She say what? I say "I AM CUM FROM SEX" and she say you boy, do not marry American girl, and I say "NO I AM CUM FROM SEX WITH MAN, I AM IN ASS, I CUM IN ASS" and my mother very angry me. She not get scared though.

I hang up phone and am very embarrass. My friend also he is very embarrass. I am guilt and feel very stupid. I wonder, why do I gay with man? But I continue because when it spurt it feel very good in American ass.

newleaseonlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) newleaseonlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) newleaseonlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) newleaseonlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) newleaseonlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) newleaseonlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) newleaseonlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) newleaseonlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) newleaseonlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) newleaseonlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) newleaseonlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So...Girl meets boy. Girl compromises morals because boy doesn't want a relationship of celibacy. Girl goes to church, decides she wants to change. Op doesn't like it, contemplating moving on.

I say do it. Leave her today. This is going to become a huge issue, and you're not going to be able to overlook it. It's just too big for you. Let her go, she can work on herself, and you can find someone more compatible with your beliefs.

If you can't see a future with her, don't waste either of your time.

YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Dump that smut. Real sh**.

It's one thing to go INTO a relationship with the understanding that we're not having sex because of religious beliefs, but uh, to spring that sh** on me, after you've gotten some sermon on a Sunday, like I'm gonna be okay with it....? Hoe please.

Walk OP. You do anything other than walk, you're hurting yourself.

You're not gonna take my sex away from me. If I stay with you, I'm sleeping with other people. So take your pick. Either we break up and you can keep your beliefs, or we stay together with you KNOWING I'm getting satisfied until you're ready. Period.
    "ERMUHGAWD Crew"
    "ERMUHGAW LOL...."
    "Oh you, ERMUHGAWD!"

Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    U gon get married?

7rmr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7rmr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7rmr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7rmr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7rmr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7rmr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7rmr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7rmr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7rmr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7rmr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7rmr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Leave her, srs.

Unless you are super religious this stuff is only going to get worse. Let's say you do get married, do you want her brainwashing your kids? Probably not. So do yourself a favour and end it now.

Best case scenario, she gives in. You have sex a few times. Then she breaks down, gets upset at why you would make her do that, and you must not respect her beliefs. Then a few weeks later you have sex again, she breaks down, etc.

Americanmaster is not very well liked. (-100) Americanmaster is not very well liked. (-100) Americanmaster is not very well liked. (-100) Americanmaster is not very well liked. (-100) Americanmaster is not very well liked. (-100) Americanmaster is not very well liked. (-100) Americanmaster is not very well liked. (-100) Americanmaster is not very well liked. (-100) Americanmaster is not very well liked. (-100) Americanmaster is not very well liked. (-100) Americanmaster is not very well liked. (-100)
    If you really love her, you'll wait for marriage.

Americanmaster is not very well liked. (-100) Americanmaster is not very well liked. (-100) Americanmaster is not very well liked. (-100) Americanmaster is not very well liked. (-100) Americanmaster is not very well liked. (-100) Americanmaster is not very well liked. (-100) Americanmaster is not very well liked. (-100) Americanmaster is not very well liked. (-100) Americanmaster is not very well liked. (-100) Americanmaster is not very well liked. (-100) Americanmaster is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by YIAMSOMEBODY View Post

It's one thing to go INTO a relationship with the understanding that we're not having sex because of religious beliefs, but uh, to spring that sh** on me, after you've gotten some sermon on a Sunday, like I'm gonna be okay with it....? Hoe please.

You're not gonna take my sex away from me. If I stay with you, I'm sleeping with other people. So take your pick. Either we break up and you can keep your beliefs, or we stay together with you KNOWING I'm getting satisfied until you're ready. Period.
    For how long you've been banned lmao?

Treeling is not very helpful. (-500) Treeling is not very helpful. (-500) Treeling is not very helpful. (-500) Treeling is not very helpful. (-500) Treeling is not very helpful. (-500) Treeling is not very helpful. (-500) Treeling is not very helpful. (-500) Treeling is not very helpful. (-500) Treeling is not very helpful. (-500) Treeling is not very helpful. (-500) Treeling is not very helpful. (-500)
    You can be a degenerate and leave her for some whore that will fuk tyrone on her off days or when your out of town. Or you can marry her, if she is religious and denies you sex she will be loyal if you marry her and start a family.

Your choice, either degeneracy and contributing to self inflicted white genocide and adding to the behavioural sink. Or you can help this world become normal again. Your choice.

BharminBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BharminBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BharminBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BharminBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BharminBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BharminBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BharminBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BharminBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BharminBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BharminBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BharminBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Most likely smashing a dude behind your back and no longer wants you to F her.

nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My wife is religious. We smashed a LOT before we were married. She made the first move the first time we smashed.

There is religious and there is crazy religious. Let the crazy religious people get together and make each other miserable.

Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Tune5k View Post
    U gon get married?
    (shrug) I don't know.
    - US Air Force Veteran Crew
    - Fast Walker Crew
    - MISC Cologne Crew
    - Hits Clear on Calculator at Least 3 times Crew
    - P90X / Insanity / Asylum Crew
    - Firm Handshake Crew
    - Plays Hoop but Can't Guard a Treestump Crew

Bible says its a sin to have sex before marriage. I agree on that.

Love and sex are two different things. If you want to leave because she won't have sex, they you don't love her.

I dont think you know whats real love still, son.

Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chairman7w has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    - US Air Force Veteran Crew
    - Fast Walker Crew
    - MISC Cologne Crew
    - Hits Clear on Calculator at Least 3 times Crew
    - P90X / Insanity / Asylum Crew
    - Firm Handshake Crew
    - Plays Hoop but Can't Guard a Treestump Crew

Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by FU3L View Post
    Dump her. Tell her why you're dumping her. Go have sex with other women whilst having a hearty chuckle.
    Originally Posted by YIAMSOMEBODY View Post

These, srs, GTFO now.

Originally Posted by 7rmr View Post
    Leave her, srs.

Unless you are super religious this stuff is only going to get worse. Let's say you do get married, do you want her brainwashing your kids? Probably not. So do yourself a favour and end it now.

Best case scenario, she gives in. You have sex a few times. Then she breaks down, gets upset at why you would make her do that, and you must not respect her beliefs. Then a few weeks later you have sex again, she breaks down, etc.
    Eat the damn yolk.

Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Only read title -- I'm sorry to hear about your break-up, OP.

Don't worry, there are other snowflakes to be had.
    guys i not afriad 2 show my boobs cuz they r just boobs but i aint a slut yall so sorry i aint showing cuz i have respect for my self

Rep: 7/12/2008 @ 5:26pm = 35.

Rep: 7/12/2008 @ 5:27pm = 547.

THANKS LIFE ALERT!
    jonnymontag: dont try to feel better. be better.
    *Will never have aesthetic abs crew*

YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Americanmaster View Post
    For how long you've been banned lmao?
    It was 2 months
    "ERMUHGAWD Crew"
    "ERMUHGAW LOL...."
    "Oh you, ERMUHGAWD!"

Vaynex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vaynex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vaynex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vaynex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vaynex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vaynex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vaynex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vaynex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vaynex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vaynex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vaynex is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Its time to leave her for religious reasons bro

jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Bud i was in the EXACT situation with a woman i loved deeply and was with for almost 2 years. she was a virgin and We slept together after about 7 months and it caused many issues. Over the next year+ it was constantly an issue. She blamed me for not being respectful of her views yet she took the actions herself... there were periods of abstinence and then periods of F'ing like animal frenzys.

In the end if you arent on the same page its not gonna work... and its gonna drive you crazy and stressed out. Trust me, as awesome as someone is if they believe in the fantasy of traditional christian god, something is wrong with them and you will never be on the same page
    ig- jwarrenfit

always respond to pms

Registered User ugottabjoshinme's Avatar
    ugottabjoshinme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugottabjoshinme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugottabjoshinme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugottabjoshinme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugottabjoshinme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugottabjoshinme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugottabjoshinme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugottabjoshinme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugottabjoshinme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugottabjoshinme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugottabjoshinme has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How old are you both?

EDMFloridaBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) EDMFloridaBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) EDMFloridaBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) EDMFloridaBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) EDMFloridaBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) EDMFloridaBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) EDMFloridaBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) EDMFloridaBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) EDMFloridaBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) EDMFloridaBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) EDMFloridaBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    She was probably ovulating when you said she was super horny but you couldn't do anything, just wait till the next time and go hard as fuk to try and make her give in. It's most likely just a phase brah, give it time.

If you aren't aware of ovulation go read up and aware yourself so you can be prepared for the next time.
    Either you're somebody, or you're nobody.

ASMR Crew

If you aren't living on the edge, you're taking up too much space.

skateboarding is cardio deft0nes's Avatar
    deft0nes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deft0nes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deft0nes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deft0nes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deft0nes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deft0nes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deft0nes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deft0nes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deft0nes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deft0nes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deft0nes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol people believing in religion in 2015

WAKE UP! we live in a ego filled, consumerism world!

religion simply limits the human experience.

do NOT limit yourself to culture, OP.
    TEXAS REPS

ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by sices View Post
    brb miscers complain about girls slooting
    brb miscers complain about girls not slooting.
    This.

Crybabies gonna cry.
    When all that says 'it is good' has been debunked, what says 'I want' remains.

- CS Lewis

nctarheels21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nctarheels21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nctarheels21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nctarheels21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nctarheels21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nctarheels21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nctarheels21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nctarheels21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nctarheels21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nctarheels21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nctarheels21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    OP LISTEN. I'VE BEEN IN THIS SITUATION BEFORE

Ok so I was dating this girl, she was a christian. It went like this:

-I'm horny, lets smash.
    -Ah we shouldnt have done that. lets not have sex anymore-
    -(Few days or week goes by) She would get horny again and we would smash.

This would go back and forth, constant cycle. I went through this not knowing if I should escalate and hopefully smash, or if escalating would just be a waste of my time cause she was going to turn me down. So I'd spend so much time getting her all hot and wet, she'd tell me to stop. I'd then start escalating again. She'd say no. Wash, Rince, Repeat. Sometimes she would give in, other times no.

Basically it just made me horny as fuk all the time, but confused cause I never knew if we were gonna smash or not. Get out OP. Sh*t like this fuks with your head.

nctarheels21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nctarheels21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nctarheels21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nctarheels21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nctarheels21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nctarheels21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nctarheels21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nctarheels21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nctarheels21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nctarheels21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nctarheels21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jwarrenfit View Post
    Bud i was in the EXACT situation with a woman i loved deeply and was with for almost 2 years. she was a virgin and We slept together after about 7 months and it caused many issues. Over the next year+ it was constantly an issue. She blamed me for not being respectful of her views yet she took the actions herself... there were periods of abstinence and then periods of F'ing like animal frenzys.

In the end if you arent on the same page its not gonna work... and its gonna drive you crazy and stressed out. Trust me, as awesome as someone is if they believe in the fantasy of traditional christian god, something is wrong with them and you will never be on the same page
    haha Yup same here. She would say "You don't respect me or my opinions." But then next week she would be initiating giving me a bj. Da fuk.