Natural Bodybuilder kingleviathan's Avatar
    kingleviathan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kingleviathan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kingleviathan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kingleviathan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kingleviathan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kingleviathan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kingleviathan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kingleviathan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kingleviathan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kingleviathan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kingleviathan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Abs slow to show up

Hey first time competitor in August, I have a little over 10 weeks to go. Everywhere else is coming in but I can only make out 4 abs (usually when flexing them) I was wondering when everyone else started to see them in their prep. I believe it might be loose skin but can't tell. Any tips/help would be greatly appreciated.
    "For 14 weeks it's all about this contest. No world, just me, the gym, the treadmill, taking care of business." - Jay Cutler

"Success is not an accident but a carefully planned endeavor. "
    "Every man is the architect of his destiny. "
    "You must master yourself before you can master anything else. "
    - Frank Bolella

"And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Friedrich Nietzsche.

red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000)
    My abs are incredibly slow to come in as well. It just takes some time. If I were you I'd be more worried about how your legs look. That's a spot that most first time competitors don't think about checking condition-wise.

tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by kingleviathan View Post
    Hey first time competitor in August, I have a little over 10 weeks to go. Everywhere else is coming in but I can only make out 4 abs (usually when flexing them) I was wondering when everyone else started to see them in their prep. I believe it might be loose skin but can't tell. Any tips/help would be greatly appreciated.
    i have striations starting to come in before my abs look good.. so.. just depends on the individual
    Instagram: thomas_poucher

yes i've tried doing incline first

reps on recharge.. demonwareltd, flang, TTimmerman, wala, Canuck77