pocketben has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Hello, New to this, UK Based.

Hello,

I have been hoping to get into shape and a bit bigger for a long time and the biggest thing I struggle with is motivation, but was reading through some previous threads before I got signed up and it seems that everyone on here keep peoples motivation up and give good advice.

I'm hoping that I can show my progress on here as I get along, as well as seeing what other people achieve.

I currently have not started a work out at all and was hoping that this forum could help point me in the right direction on a way to start a program and a good diet. I'll post some pictures to show you where I currently am.

On another note I'm 20, from the UK and at university.
    Attached Images

Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hi Dude! Are you able to join a gym? I think you'll have less distractions working out there.Take tours of gyms in your area and see what seems right for you.

Do 10-15 min. of cardio to warm-up,then hit the machines.Hopefully your gym will have attendants that can give you an orientation and show you how they work.

Whey protein shakes are great twice a day,get the protein at a retail store,much cheaper than supplement shops,a shaker jar,and milk.

Hope this gets you started!