Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    AwFukHi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AwFukHi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AwFukHi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AwFukHi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AwFukHi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AwFukHi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AwFukHi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AwFukHi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AwFukHi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AwFukHi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AwFukHi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Neither of you trust each other so this should work out well.
    Very few things in life are impossibrah.

Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    1. She cleared her sketchy stuff off FB so yeah, she's fine with you checking it out now.

2. GL randomly snooping her on demand, that's going to get old very fast.

3. Anything she doesn't want you to see, is now somewhere else.

To me, trust is gone and this RL is now fukked.
    "A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."

AwFukHi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AwFukHi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AwFukHi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AwFukHi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AwFukHi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AwFukHi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AwFukHi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AwFukHi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AwFukHi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AwFukHi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AwFukHi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jasonpourne View Post
    typical sloot using less than 1% of your brain. OP didn't distrust her until she gave him a reason to - by ****ing panicking when he wanted to see her phone. he even said in his OP that she "had NEVER given him a reason not to trust her before this"

I'm not placing blame on him for lack of trust. That's completely her fault, I agree. My point still stands. Neither one now trusts each other. The relationship is going to be rocky moving forward. You need to be able to trust your partner or the relationship is going to fail. Once it's lost it is tough to gain it back. How will he know she won't snoop again? How will he know she isn't deleting messages? Maybe he should get with someone who respects him enough to not go through his things, who isn't acting shady, who trusts him until he gives them a legit reason not to, ect.

I guess I only need to use 1% to figure all that out.
    Very few things in life are impossibrah.

redbull128 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redbull128 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redbull128 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redbull128 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redbull128 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redbull128 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redbull128 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redbull128 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redbull128 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redbull128 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redbull128 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by carnivore74 View Post
    Yeah brah, the next couple of weeks are going to be crucial for us. I'll have to pay close attention to her behavior when I do ask to see her FB, i wish this wasn't happening, it's so phucking childish, phucking bitches and their snooping around I swear!
    Do your thing man but i will say this. There is no way in hell she is going to do anything shady on her FB now after all of this has happened. Anything shady, if she even does anything, will probably be done via text now and she will probably delete the mssgs as soon as she reads them. I do hope she fights to gain your trust back but IMO more is needed than just letting you see her FB after she has potentially gotten caught. I still think you should mentally prepare yourself to never see this girl again and let her pursue you in trying to get the relationship back to what it once was.

cackeye is not very well liked. (-100) cackeye is not very well liked. (-100) cackeye is not very well liked. (-100) cackeye is not very well liked. (-100) cackeye is not very well liked. (-100) cackeye is not very well liked. (-100) cackeye is not very well liked. (-100) cackeye is not very well liked. (-100) cackeye is not very well liked. (-100) cackeye is not very well liked. (-100) cackeye is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by AwFukHi View Post
    I'm not placing blame on him for lack of trust. That's completely her fault, I agree. My point still stands. Neither one now trusts each other. The relationship is going to be rocky moving forward. You need to be able to trust your partner or the relationship is going to fail. Once it's lost it is tough to gain it back. How will he know she won't snoop again? How will he know she isn't deleting messages? Maybe he should get with someone who respects him enough to not go through his things, who isn't acting shady, who trusts him until he gives them a legit reason not to, ect.

I guess I only need to use 1% to figure all that out.
    Imo, it isn't wrong if the woman gets more rights and respect in a relationship than the man does. It's just supply and demand.

The woman knows she can log onto Tinder and get five thousand men begging for her at the drop of a hat. Therefore why should she treat the man she's with well and respectfully? He's completely disposable to her.

The man will find it a hell of a lot harder to find a replacement girlfriend, so he should treat the one he's with extremely well and go to the ends of the earth for her.

It's just supply and demand - women are scarce, men are abundant, thus women are valuable and men are worthless.

This should accurately be reflected in the dynamics of the relationship - it's just simple economics. So I see nothing wrong or unusual that OP's girlfriend should expect to snoop on his messages whilst he's not allowed to see hers.

AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by cackeye View Post
    Imo, it isn't wrong if the woman gets more rights and respect in a relationship than the man does. It's just supply and demand.

The woman knows she can log onto Tinder and get five thousand men begging for her at the drop of a hat. Therefore why should she treat the man she's with well and respectfully? He's completely disposable to her.

The man will find it a hell of a lot harder to find a replacement girlfriend, so he should treat the one he's with extremely well and go to the ends of the earth for her.

It's just supply and demand - women are scarce, men are abundant, thus women are valuable and men are worthless.

This should accurately be reflected in the dynamics of the relationship - it's just simple economics. So I see nothing wrong or unusual that OP's girlfriend should expect to snoop on his messages whilst he's not allowed to see hers.
    Biggest croc of chit I've read on here lately. Your theory is not true and giving the other person MORE rights than the other is not healthy for the realtionship.

MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Troll spotted
    There is no thing without nothing.

MCC TAutist dicord: https://discord.gg/nX2fBRu

frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by vakrka View Post
    Just skip dating all together if your going to post issues here and then listen to this immature, stupid advice from a bunch of insecure 3rd graders.

You guys ruined his relationship. DO NOT GET MARRIED. Married life is tough and if your going to get worked up over **** like this and walk away each time, your better off staying single or going full homo

Starting Rep at 853
    But they're not married, they're dating. Not everybody marries the first girl they date. The dating process is to find who you are compatible with so you don't marry the wrong person.

I will agree that it's stupid to ask the misc for woman advice

The only reason my phone has a pass code on it is because of company e-mails, my fiancé knows my passcode and I couldn't care less because I don't do shady $hit and I don't have anything that I wouldn't share with her. I also know her passcode because she had me set it up. I couldn't even tell you if she changed it though because I've never opened it up.
    It's not your beliefs that make you a better person, it's your behavior.

"If you're having girl problems I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems and a b1tch ain't 1" JayZ

Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by vakrka View Post
    Just skip dating all together if your going to post issues here and then listen to this immature, stupid advice from a bunch of insecure 3rd graders.

You guys ruined his relationship. DO NOT GET MARRIED. Married life is tough and if your going to get worked up over **** like this and walk away each time, your better off staying single or going full homo

Starting Rep at 853
    strong join date to rep ratio

if our advice is 3rd grader level, yours would be kindergarten.

pls go
    ï’ªTeam Manletï’ª
    -5'5 Master Race
    -Navy Vet Crew
    -Ginger Crew
    -Healthcare Crew

carnivore74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) carnivore74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) carnivore74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) carnivore74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) carnivore74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) carnivore74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) carnivore74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) carnivore74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) carnivore74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) carnivore74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) carnivore74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by skiezics View Post
    That's a quality girl right there!
    We had no place to go and I was too cheap to rent a hotel room. And honestly, I think any girl would do something stupid like that if she really liked the guy enough. But that also got me thinking, "if she's doing this with me, how many other crazy/stupid things has she done in the past" ...I'm sure I wasn't more special than any other guy she dated before me on the second date.

Registered User HayZues Christi's Avatar
    HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Didn't read thread, but assuming girl gave in and gave password a day or 2 later?

Don't fall for that OP.

If you trust her no need to ask for password. If you feel the need to ask, just leave.
    Ol' 71st street. The devil that birthed me.

606 G0D.

carnivore74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) carnivore74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) carnivore74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) carnivore74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) carnivore74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) carnivore74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) carnivore74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) carnivore74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) carnivore74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) carnivore74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) carnivore74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    This is what happened yesterday.

snoopy asks op to meet her for her lunch break
    op and snoopy suck face
    op asks if she's ok if I randomly ask her to check her phone and FB as discussed earlier, she doesn't look happy about it, takes a while to respond, and says "yes".
    op asks snoopy to see her phone, she "sighs" and gives me phone
    op goes through phone, finds "Todd"...Todd used to be on snoopy's blocked list, but not anymore, and i never asked who he was because he was blocked and didn't give a chit. But now I do.
    op asks snoopy who's todd and she says, "he's a friend" I ask again, she says " just a friend" I ask again "he's an ex"
    op rages and proceeds to bludgeon snoopy in face with fists and elbows.. J/K, no bludgeoning, just rage.
    op asks, why she unblocked and friended Todd on FB, snoopy says, " because you had an x on your FB that you never unfriended after I asked you to. It just so happens that she friended Todd right after I broke up with her, to me that says she wanted something from Todd and probably still likes him.
    op tries to understand the logic and tells snoopy to get rid of him, snoopy does as asked.
    snoopy tells me that she loves me very much and doesn't want to argue anymore.
    op meets her at night again and sucks more face.
    op is happy, confused, and hurt at the same time, goes home, guzzles 8 shots of whiskey and dies until the next morning.

cliffs:

I have a noose ready.

Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    is your life that boring and empty that you need this kinda of drama to feel alive?

cuz you are just setting yourself up for more failure
    ï’ªTeam Manletï’ª
    -5'5 Master Race
    -Navy Vet Crew
    -Ginger Crew
    -Healthcare Crew

Originally Posted by Megalomaniacal View Post
    is your life that boring and empty that you need this kinda of drama to feel alive?

cuz you are just setting yourself up for more failure
    No, I hate drama.

MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

op and snoopy suck face
    op asks if she's ok if I randomly ask her to check her phone and FB as discussed earlier, she doesn't look happy about it, takes a while to respond, and says "yes".
    op goes through phone, finds "Todd"...Todd used to be on snoopy's blocked list, but not anymore, and i never asked who he was because he was blocked and didn't give a chit. But now I do.
    op asks snoopy who's todd and she says, "he's a friend" I ask again, she says " just a friend" I ask again "he's an ex"
    op rages and proceeds to bludgeon snoopy in face with fists and elbows.. J/K, no bludgeoning, just rage.
    op asks, why she unblocked and friended Todd on FB, snoopy says, " because you had an x on your FB that you never unfriended after I asked you to. It just so happens that she friended Todd right after I broke up with her, to me that says she wanted something from Todd and probably still likes him.
    op tries to understand the logic and tells snoopy to get rid of him, snoopy does as asked.
    op is happy, confused, and hurt at the same time, goes home, guzzles 8 shots of whiskey and dies until the next morning.

cliffs:

I have a noose ready.
    Hate to put this so kindly - but you're relationship is fukced.

Originally Posted by MuckSnapper View Post
    Might be. I'll give it some time and see where it leads to i guess...

Might be. I'll give it some time and see where it leads to i guess...
    Enjoy a few more lays but keep reminding yourself it has to end sometime.

and also that she will eventually fukc another dude. This will haunt you. Stay NC when it's over.

daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    These two twits are perfect for each other.

Let them keep stalking each other's ********s and fcking in Walmart parking lots

#whatdreamsaremadeof
    7:1

poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Enjoy a few more lays but keep reminding yourself it has to end sometime.

and also that she will eventually fukc another dude. This will haunt you. Stay NC when it's over.
    tmrl

Originally Posted by daisygirl713 View Post
    These two twits are perfect for each other.

Let them keep stalking each other's ********s and fcking in Walmart parking lots

#whatdreamsaremadeof
    If you dont have anything with substance to say, then GTFO my thread! I'm sure you're perfect in every way right?

weightsloveme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weightsloveme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weightsloveme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weightsloveme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weightsloveme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weightsloveme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weightsloveme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weightsloveme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weightsloveme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weightsloveme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weightsloveme has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    She logs into your ******** because SHE DOESN'T TRUST YOU. And so you ask for hers and she says no.She doesn't respect your privacy. Also, the fact she refuses you show her your ******** after logging into yours shows she has something to hide.

If it was me, I would have dumped her after she logged into my ********. And even despite that if she's logging into your FB you should have the right to log into hers.
    Need help attracting women on TINDER? Then read this free guide and improve: http://www.guycodeacademy.com/free-ebook

One of the mods on ********'s Bodybuilding.com Tinder Thread Group

daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you dont have anything with substance to say, then GTFO my thread! I'm sure you're perfect in every way right?
    someone's mad that I realize it's a waste of time to give advice to a guy who is painfully unaware that reciprocal ******** stalking is not the answer.

Have fun slumming it in your poverty relationship

cackeye is not very well liked. (-100) cackeye is not very well liked. (-100) cackeye is not very well liked. (-100) cackeye is not very well liked. (-100) cackeye is not very well liked. (-100) cackeye is not very well liked. (-100) cackeye is not very well liked. (-100) cackeye is not very well liked. (-100) cackeye is not very well liked. (-100) cackeye is not very well liked. (-100) cackeye is not very well liked. (-100)
    someone's mad that I realize it's a waste of time to give advice to a guy who is painfully unaware that reciprocal ******** stalking is not the answer.

Thing is the girl wasn't wrong in the first place to stalk his ********. She is allowed to stalk his, he is not allowed to stalk hers. She is allowed to monkey branch. He is not...etc...

When you're in a relationship you're meant to do everything you can not to p!ss the girl off so she leaves. Because SHE has the buying power in the dating world. As a man, you're worthless. Average girls get hundreds of matches on Tinder each day. Good looking guys get about 10. Hence men are at least 10x less valuable.

Know your worth, don't make the woman annoyed.

Thing is the girl wasn't wrong in the first place to stalk his ********. She is allowed to stalk his, he is not allowed to stalk hers. She is allowed to monkey branch. He is not...etc...

When you're in a relationship you're meant to do everything you can not to p!ss the girl off so she leaves. Because SHE has the buying power in the dating world. As a man, you're worthless. Average girls get hundreds of matches on Tinder each day. Good looking guys get about 10. Hence men are at least 10x less valuable.

Let me know how that works out for you

phuck is wrong with you?

" SHE DOESN'T TRUST YOU"

I know, and even if she did, I bet she would still snoop around. As a matter of fact, I think most girls would given the chance, most guys too.

K great, thanks.

Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    so opie, are you ready to have her add blocked guys back to fb every time you have an arguement with the chance of her sucking one of those guys kawks in spite?

Originally Posted by Schnitzl View Post
    so opie, are you ready to have her add blocked guys back to fb every time you have an arguement with the chance of her sucking one of those guys kawks in spite?

Even if she didn't suck anyone off, the simple fact that she unblocked one guy is shady enough and is hurtful.

AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

op and snoopy suck face

cliffs:

I have a noose ready.
    This is some ******* beta chit. Negging on respread.