david1088 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

how can i lose 20+ pounds within these 2 and a half months? (170lbs currently)

Hi guys, right now im 170 pounds, but i dont look as fat as my weight lol cuz most of the fat is seen at the belly and lower back

I run everyday and when i dont, i usually skip rope. I do body weight workouts and lift weights occasioanlly. I also tried experimenting different activities like 300 pushups and 20 days, but idk if that activity works if i incorporate few rest days cuz my chest, shoulders, and triceps hurt like hell atm. Right now, i'm looking for tips and workouts i should focus on to losing 20+ pounds before August 22 cuz i have NLS(National life saving) and i need to be in shape to pass that course...as well as have a good body to impress the girls when we do our time swim and life saving activities haha. Jokes aside, I'm looking for serious tips that can help me improve my metabolism, endurance, and those other important traits that will help me lose 20+ pounds in the upcoming 12 weeks.

Tips i'm looking for includes specific workouts, diets, sleep schedule and etc.

Thank you!

AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Read the stickies everything is there

Get on a 5x5 full body 3x per week

90% , of this is being in a calorie deficit

You could lose 1-1.5lbs a week if you put the effort in