Just Getting Started TreatnHerRight's Avatar
    TreatnHerRight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TreatnHerRight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TreatnHerRight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TreatnHerRight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TreatnHerRight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TreatnHerRight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TreatnHerRight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TreatnHerRight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TreatnHerRight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TreatnHerRight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TreatnHerRight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

MuscleTech Micellar Whey Review (Milk Chocolate)

First, thanks a lot MuscleTech for sending me a full 2 pound tub for review.

Product Info and Review Below:

Each batch of new MuscleTech MICELLAR WHEY undergoes strict quality control and is third-party tested and verified to ensure that each bottle of Micellar Whey has the highest purity, quality and consistency. - MuscleTech

Mixability: 10/10, 1(8oz) or 2(16oz) scoops in water, milk and almond milk mixed very well in a shaker bottle, there was no clumping and you don't have to shake a lot.

Taste in:

Water: 8/10, The water does not make a very thick shake for one and it tastes like a more watered down (of course) milk chocolate.

Vanilla Almond Milk(Reduced Sugar): 10/10, This tastes just like a good chocolate milk, i could drink this all day! It tastes very good and has a thicker consistency than the water, definitely one of my favorite, if not favorite protein flavors.

Milk(2%): 9.5/10, With 2% milk you get an even thicker shake but for me i didn't like it as much as with the almond milk, the milk took away some of the chocolate taste, nonetheless i could still drink this any time!

If anyone has tasted Muscle Tech's Platinum 100% ISO Whey, this tastes just like the "Gourmet Milk Chocolate" Flavor

Profile: 9/10, This protein powder has 25 grams of protein per scoop, a 6 Hour Amino Delivery time, 5.8 grams of BCAAs and 4.6 grams of Glutamine, while under 150 calories and only 2 grams of fat and 6 grams of Carbohydrates!

Overall Grade: 10/10, The Profile combined with the easy of mixability and amazing taste make this an easy 10/10 for me. That's even without factoring in that Micellar whey is said to be 35% better than Casein.

Would i recommend this? Yes i would, anyone who loves a good tasting chocolate milk will love this!
    - - - - - Reviews - - - - -

KM Pre-Kaged, In-Kaged, Re-Kaged | Dymatize ISO-100, ISO-100 RTD, and Elite Casein | iSatori Hyper-Gro | MusclePharm Wreckage | EVL Nutrition ENGN| iForce Max Out | Cobra Labs Shadow X | RSP Nutrition Regen and Quadralean | ON Gold Standard Whey | Grenade Hydra 6 | BPI Sports Whey-HD | MuscleTech 100% ISO Whey, Platinum Whey, and Micellar Whey | ErgoGenix ErgoChain | PES High Volume

http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/supplement-reviews/TreatnHerRight

melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks man! I am so glad you liked it. Ill have to make sure I try it with almond milk.
    Official MuscleTech Representative

Anarchy Buy 1 Get 1 50% Off
    #Shatter SX-7 Buy 1 Get 1 50% Off
    Creactor Buy 1 Get 1 Free
    Platinum Multivitamin Buy 1 Get 1 Free
    Hydroxycut SX-7 Non- Stim Buy 2 Get 1 Free

RIP Dewey99

My protein recipe website - www.bakewithprotein.com

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Thanks for the review and I am glad it scored so high for you. As far as thickness goes, whey products in general aren't going to be thick. A blend product(whey and casein) or a casein would probably be better for you if that is what you want.

koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by melaneybh View Post
    Thanks man! I am so glad you liked it. Ill have to make sure I try it with almond milk.
    Can't believe you haven't tried it with almond milk. .
    I have yet to see any other rating than 10/10 for Micellar & almond milk

Solid thorough review OP!