Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Ermintrude38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ermintrude38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ermintrude38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ermintrude38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ermintrude38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ermintrude38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ermintrude38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ermintrude38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ermintrude38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ermintrude38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ermintrude38 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Recovery after Boob job?

Hello Ladies,

I have lost a of of body fat and had two children. As my chest gets stronger and more muscular, my boobies look more like a couple of tennis balls in socks than real boobs (sorry for TMI). I was in the bath a few weeks ago and my son walked in and asked ''Mummy why do your boobies look sad?''

Sooo.....tomorrow I have a consultation with the breast man and I am going to opt for over the muscle.

What I'd like to know from anyone who has gone over the muscle is how soon were you back bench pressing / lifting after the op?

Sorry if this has been posted before but I couldn't find anything specifically on recovery.

Thanks ladies!!
    Wrong side of 40, leg full of titanium, lover of all things cake....iron willpower. Occasionally venture into the forums - so be nice. If you can't be nice then feck off - life is too short to deal with cockwombles

LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No experience with the subject, but I'd imagine it's depend most on when the incision heals. It's not really harming the tissues so much as the skin, though there will probably be soreness while your body adjusts.

Just a guess though. Someone else will have more definitive answers. No matter what's said here though, ask your surgeon as well.
    PRs: 95lbs/126lbs/212lbs
    Next Goals: 100lbs/150lbs/215lbs

Jodie10 is just really nice. (+1000) Jodie10 is just really nice. (+1000) Jodie10 is just really nice. (+1000) Jodie10 is just really nice. (+1000) Jodie10 is just really nice. (+1000) Jodie10 is just really nice. (+1000) Jodie10 is just really nice. (+1000) Jodie10 is just really nice. (+1000) Jodie10 is just really nice. (+1000) Jodie10 is just really nice. (+1000) Jodie10 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I was considering one but started taking Loryna for peri-menopausal symptoms. BOOM up a whole cup size and feel great, no peri-menopausal symptoms, no surgical recovery. Something to consider
    Under Construction.

rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i opted for under the muscle, lots of reasons for me, but there is less healing time for over the muscle.

For me, I was off pain meds by day 3 post op. Back to work teaching spin and light leg work 2 weeks post op, back to regular cardio at 4 weeks out, upper body workouts at 8 weeks out and lifting chest about 12 weeks out. I started really light on chest but at around 8 months out was back up to normal. Can now do pull ups again as well.

And my scar is pretty much non-existant.

If you are going over, you would not need to wait for the muscles to heal but you would be waiting on the pocket to heal. Incisions close within a few weeks.
    www.bikinisandbiceps.com
    IG@bikinisandbiceps

MPH, CPT and Nutrition and Wellness Coach

No one is going to care more about your progress than you. Everyone else is too busy chasing their own. You either do what you need to do to progress, or you remain where you are. The choice is yours.

Jenny95 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jenny95 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jenny95 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jenny95 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jenny95 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jenny95 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jenny95 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jenny95 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jenny95 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jenny95 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jenny95 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Your PS should be able to give a good idea at your consultation! My experience tells me around 10 weeks when you get under muscle. I got 500cc silicone under at my revision in February.

likeafish is a name known to all. (+5000) likeafish is a name known to all. (+5000) likeafish is a name known to all. (+5000) likeafish is a name known to all. (+5000) likeafish is a name known to all. (+5000) likeafish is a name known to all. (+5000) likeafish is a name known to all. (+5000) likeafish is a name known to all. (+5000) likeafish is a name known to all. (+5000) likeafish is a name known to all. (+5000) likeafish is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What did your doctor have to say about you wanting over the muscle? It's really not something I see done much at all anymore.

LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000) LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000) LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000) LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000) LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000) LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000) LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000) LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000) LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000) LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000) LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000)
    Why do you want to go over the muscle? That makes the implant more visible and with a low bodyfat percentage the rippling will be very obvious. I went under the muscle and I can still see some indentions when I am on the leaner side.
    My doctor said over a month an a half but I'd take a bit more if you're going to do a lot of chest. Do whatever the Dr tells you.
    Controlled Labs Representative
    Email: linzkaye@controlledlabs.com

►FREE SAMPLES◄
    forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149596763

Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=117636651

Disclaimer : The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official
    position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice

http://www.********.com/lindsaykayefitness
    ---
    Instagram @linzkaye

Ermintrude38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ermintrude38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ermintrude38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ermintrude38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ermintrude38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ermintrude38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ermintrude38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ermintrude38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ermintrude38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ermintrude38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ermintrude38 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks Ladies :-) I saw the surgeon today - he wouldn't go under the muscle because he said my pecs are too thick and well developed and there is a risk of looking ''double bubble'' (his words!!!) hes done over 9000 augmentations so I have to listen to him. He did also say rippling is a risk as my body fat is relatively low.
    He's recommended 4 weeks off training with over the muscle - just filling me back up to a generous C cup - any bigger and he said I'd be complaining that they are in the way lol

I'm booked in for next Sunday!!! eeep!
    Wrong side of 40, leg full of titanium, lover of all things cake....iron willpower. Occasionally venture into the forums - so be nice. If you can't be nice then feck off - life is too short to deal with cockwombles

EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Ermintrude38 View Post
    Thanks Ladies :-) I saw the surgeon today - he wouldn't go under the muscle because he said my pecs are too thick and well developed and there is a risk of looking ''double bubble'' (his words!!!) hes done over 9000 augmentations so I have to listen to him. He did also say rippling is a risk as my body fat is relatively low.
    He's recommended 4 weeks off training with over the muscle - just filling me back up to a generous C cup - any bigger and he said I'd be complaining that they are in the way lol

I'm booked in for next Sunday!!! eeep!
    Good doc, he's right. I have over the muscle and have absolutely 0 issues with rippling or looking super fake unless I WANT them to look fake. If you get them sized correctly, they will not look obnoxious or ripple. In regards to your question about time off, I actually took a full 12 weeks off, per my doc's instructions. My advice to you will be to listen to your doctor and, more importantly, to listen to your body. I lost 0 muscle and did not gain any weight in 12 weeks. People freak out about taking time off, and it's really not at all a problem. I kept protein pretty high during my time off and dropped cals back some and I was just fine. My strength returned to normal levels after about 3-4 weeks back to the gym. Please treat your bewbs as an investment - you don't want to rush it or push it. Be smart.

jvdb is on a distinguished road. (+10) jvdb is on a distinguished road. (+10) jvdb is on a distinguished road. (+10) jvdb is on a distinguished road. (+10) jvdb is on a distinguished road. (+10) jvdb is on a distinguished road. (+10) jvdb is on a distinguished road. (+10) jvdb is on a distinguished road. (+10) jvdb is on a distinguished road. (+10) jvdb is on a distinguished road. (+10) jvdb is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I went UNDER the muscle a few years ago before I started lifting and before I had kids. Best decision I ever made. Recovery wasn't too bad but due to cutting of the muscle I can't imagine I would have been able to bench for 2-3 months. Over the muscle? I would assume as soon as your incision is healed but ASK YOUR SURGEON. They get these questions all the time and it is his job to be the expert.

A Glitch in the Matrix LexiHexi's Avatar
    LexiHexi is just really nice. (+1000) LexiHexi is just really nice. (+1000) LexiHexi is just really nice. (+1000) LexiHexi is just really nice. (+1000) LexiHexi is just really nice. (+1000) LexiHexi is just really nice. (+1000) LexiHexi is just really nice. (+1000) LexiHexi is just really nice. (+1000) LexiHexi is just really nice. (+1000) LexiHexi is just really nice. (+1000) LexiHexi is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by jvdb View Post
    I went UNDER the muscle a few years ago before I started lifting and before I had kids. Best decision I ever made. Recovery wasn't too bad but due to cutting of the muscle I can't imagine I would have been able to bench for 2-3 months. Over the muscle? I would assume as soon as your incision is healed but ASK YOUR SURGEON. They get these questions all the time and it is his job to be the expert.
    She did...he said 4 weeks.

And 4 weeks is about right, but I'd probably hold off on things like bench for a week or two. I don't see the need to rush into it, and it might help avoid any complications with the scar disappearing.

Mind you, recovery from BA is diff. for everyone. Some ladies get floored by it, and have a real hard time for a couple weeks...while others are feeling great the very next day. I wish you the best!

Thank you :-)

Originally Posted by LexiHexi View Post
    She did...he said 4 weeks.

And 4 weeks is about right, but I'd probably hold off on things like bench for a week or two. I don't see the need to rush into it, and it might help avoid any complications with the scar disappearing.

Mind you, recovery from BA is diff. for everyone. Some ladies get floored by it, and have a real hard time for a couple weeks...while others are feeling great the very next day. I wish you the best!

WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Slowly get back into it when youre cleared 4 weeks post op.
    *Prep coach/Cert.Personal trainer-contact for online training
    *Instagram: amythewolf
    *Texas Crew

ch1120 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ch1120 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ch1120 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ch1120 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ch1120 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ch1120 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ch1120 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ch1120 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ch1120 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ch1120 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ch1120 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I am 12 days post op, under the muscle 425cc textured silicone with lift. I'm DYING to get back to the gym ... at 2 weeks I am cleared for light workouts, 4 weeks my doc said I should be good to go back to normal. I miss running the most tbh, though right now it sounds super painful LOL (would love to know if anyone has experience with/advice for getting back to running after implants?). It IS a weird feeling when your muscles flex over the implant ... not really painful, just odd. I am in no rush to get back to working chest, I dont want to risk harming the "investment," haha.

I am SO happy I did it. I went bathing suit shopping today and was like a kid in a candy shop. Good luck!

Hi!
    How are you now? I had mine done yesterday and just got home. I've been told nothing but walking for 4 weeks and definitely no bouncing up and down lol (although right now the idea terrifies me!!). I was told light lifting after 4 weeks, back in full swing at 6 weeks. Its a mighty long time and I'm more concerned about losing muscle mass - I know it comes right back (good ole muscle memory) but I have really worked hard the last few months.. I don't regret it though - they are swollen but I have my boobs back!! Yay!! :-)

Originally Posted by ch1120 View Post
    I am 12 days post op, under the muscle 425cc textured silicone with lift. I'm DYING to get back to the gym ... at 2 weeks I am cleared for light workouts, 4 weeks my doc said I should be good to go back to normal. I miss running the most tbh, though right now it sounds super painful LOL (would love to know if anyone has experience with/advice for getting back to running after implants?). It IS a weird feeling when your muscles flex over the implant ... not really painful, just odd. I am in no rush to get back to working chest, I dont want to risk harming the "investment," haha.

I am SO happy I did it. I went bathing suit shopping today and was like a kid in a candy shop. Good luck!

SamGailey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SamGailey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SamGailey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SamGailey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SamGailey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SamGailey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SamGailey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SamGailey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Hi!
    How are you now? I had mine done yesterday and just got home. I've been told nothing but walking for 4 weeks and definitely no bouncing up and down lol (although right now the idea terrifies me!!). I was told light lifting after 4 weeks, back in full swing at 6 weeks. Its a mighty long time and I'm more concerned about losing muscle mass - I know it comes right back (good ole muscle memory) but I have really worked hard the last few months.. I don't regret it though - they are swollen but I have my boobs back!! Yay!! :-)

Thanks for posting this! I've been doing some research myself as I'm thinking about getting it done next yr.

Originally Posted by SamGailey View Post
    Thanks for posting this! I've been doing some research myself as I'm thinking about getting it done next yr.
    No worries! I'll post updates on my progress here so you'll get the full gory details (if you want them lol!!). I can honestly say the surgery itself was a breeze - the staff were lovely, I wasn't even sick after I came round (first op Ive ever had where I didn't feel like death afterwards!). Within a couple of hours I was having a sandwich and drinking tea lol. Today is sore, tight and swollen but the pain meds are keeping it at a mild discomfort. Dressings all have to stay on until I see the nurse in 7 days time - will update then! x

cdhussey will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdhussey will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdhussey will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdhussey will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdhussey will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdhussey will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdhussey will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdhussey will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdhussey will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdhussey will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdhussey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm always really interested in these threads, so thanks for posting! I've had my under the muscle implants for 11 years now and know I'm going to need to redo them at some point. I'm not looking forward to it, but it's encouraging to read how the recovery goes for everyone.

When I first had surgery, I wasn't into fitness the same way I am now. With my current aerial/circus hobbies, upper body work is everything. I'm dreading having to take time off and lose strength. I don't actually have any problems with my implants besides some rippling on the sides and not loving how round they look now that I'm leaner, but otherwise, never had any issues.

ch1120 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ch1120 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ch1120 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ch1120 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ch1120 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ch1120 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ch1120 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ch1120 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ch1120 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ch1120 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ch1120 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hi!
    Hey! Congrats on the new girls! You are probably feeling pretty good right now if you were given the type of stuff they sent me home with haha!

I am doing great. I will be three weeks out on Wed. Last Tuesday was my first day back at the gym, I was cleared for light cardio (been on elliptical) and legs. The concern that early is raising your heart rate over say 180 because it can encourage bleeding/hematoma. If you do go back fairly early, make sure you are off all anti-inflammatories (I am actually off all supplements except multivitamin ... no fish oil/tumeric/green tea etc). This week I have permission to run (won't be trying til late this week though, if not next) and do light arms. By four weeks I am cleared to do anything that doesn't hurt.

My PS has been very liberal with exercise permissions, which, to be honest, worried me at first. I felt like maybe he was being TOO generous. I read so much "I will never do a pull up again!" but his response was always to reaffirm that I will be able to do everything with time, and most activities by 4-6 weeks. He is highly experienced and a gym rat, so I just listen to his advice lol. I pay attention to how I am feeling, make sure I am not doing anything that feels like it is tweaking the implant. Definitely felt weaker in the gym last week, but I dont think that is due to loss of muscle; more to having major surgery a few weeks ago haha.

Day three was the worst for me (I have heard that is common) so have your pain meds handy tomorrow haha! But after that every day really gets better. The only issue I am dealing with now is my nerves reconnecting and causing a sunburned-skin pain. But I had a lot of incisions with the lift. Plus, you have overs so you will probably be feeling great in no time. Congrats again, enjoy them!

(Oh! Btw, I didnt know that getting "boobie blues" was a thing, but it totally was for me. Like 5 days postop I was like "WHY did I do this," regret, regret, regret. Its totally normal and common, just a heads up if you do feel that way! It goes away, I love them now haha!)

SamGailey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SamGailey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SamGailey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SamGailey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SamGailey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SamGailey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SamGailey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SamGailey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    No worries! I'll post updates on my progress here so you'll get the full gory details (if you want them lol!!). I can honestly say the surgery itself was a breeze - the staff were lovely, I wasn't even sick after I came round (first op Ive ever had where I didn't feel like death afterwards!). Within a couple of hours I was having a sandwich and drinking tea lol. Today is sore, tight and swollen but the pain meds are keeping it at a mild discomfort. Dressings all have to stay on until I see the nurse in 7 days time - will update then! x

Awesome thank you! Can't wait for updates

Originally Posted by ch1120 View Post
    Hey! Congrats on the new girls! You are probably feeling pretty good right now if you were given the type of stuff they sent me home with haha!

I am doing great. I will be three weeks out on Wed. Last Tuesday was my first day back at the gym, I was cleared for light cardio (been on elliptical) and legs. The concern that early is raising your heart rate over say 180 because it can encourage bleeding/hematoma. If you do go back fairly early, make sure you are off all anti-inflammatories (I am actually off all supplements except multivitamin ... no fish oil/tumeric/green tea etc). This week I have permission to run (won't be trying til late this week though, if not next) and do light arms. By four weeks I am cleared to do anything that doesn't hurt.

My PS has been very liberal with exercise permissions, which, to be honest, worried me at first. I felt like maybe he was being TOO generous. I read so much "I will never do a pull up again!" but his response was always to reaffirm that I will be able to do everything with time, and most activities by 4-6 weeks. He is highly experienced and a gym rat, so I just listen to his advice lol. I pay attention to how I am feeling, make sure I am not doing anything that feels like it is tweaking the implant. Definitely felt weaker in the gym last week, but I dont think that is due to loss of muscle; more to having major surgery a few weeks ago haha.

Day three was the worst for me (I have heard that is common) so have your pain meds handy tomorrow haha! But after that every day really gets better. The only issue I am dealing with now is my nerves reconnecting and causing a sunburned-skin pain. But I had a lot of incisions with the lift. Plus, you have overs so you will probably be feeling great in no time. Congrats again, enjoy them!

(Oh! Btw, I didnt know that getting "boobie blues" was a thing, but it totally was for me. Like 5 days postop I was like "WHY did I do this," regret, regret, regret. Its totally normal and common, just a heads up if you do feel that way! It goes away, I love them now haha!)
    awesome thank you so much for this! I'm feeling more positive about getting back in the gym (slowly!) maybe in a couple of weeks some light legs then :-) I'll look out for the boobie blues too lol - I was warned about ''frankenboob'' and that they will look really odd until they settle (I was told anything up to 6 weeks they can take to even out / settle). I cant see them properly yet though, as still bandaged up until I see the nurse next week.

I'm so glad you love yours - you look amazing, BTW :-)

A Glitch in the Matrix LexiHexi's Avatar
    LexiHexi is just really nice. (+1000) LexiHexi is just really nice. (+1000) LexiHexi is just really nice. (+1000) LexiHexi is just really nice. (+1000) LexiHexi is just really nice. (+1000) LexiHexi is just really nice. (+1000) LexiHexi is just really nice. (+1000) LexiHexi is just really nice. (+1000) LexiHexi is just really nice. (+1000) LexiHexi is just really nice. (+1000) LexiHexi is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up

awesome thank you so much for this! I'm feeling more positive about getting back in the gym (slowly!) maybe in a couple of weeks some light legs then :-) I'll look out for the boobie blues too lol - I was warned about ''frankenboob'' and that they will look really odd until they settle (I was told anything up to 6 weeks they can take to even out / settle). I cant see them properly yet though, as still bandaged up until I see the nurse next week.

I'm so glad you love yours - you look amazing, BTW :-)
    Congrats on a insta-bigger chest I love mine so much it was one of my best life choices to date.

My biggest advice is to stay off google during the first week of recovery. Every odd sensation, them not sitting right, etc. might have you googling about it and doing that can go either way. I remember one night, i think my 3rd or 4th night, i had shooting pains in my right boob so electric it woke me straight out of my ******** induced sleep. Even though my doc said to look out for these and that they are normal, (i got mine under the muscle, I don't think you have to worry about them?) I got out of bed to search about it online. There's a lot of horror stories out there is all I'm saying. A lot of worry over nothing. Follow the good docs advice and get a lot of rest this week and you'll be feeling better then ever soon

Best of luck on a speedy recovery!

Originally Posted by LexiHexi View Post
    Congrats on a insta-bigger chest I love mine so much it was one of my best life choices to date.

My biggest advice is to stay off google during the first week of recovery. Every odd sensation, them not sitting right, etc. might have you googling about it and doing that can go either way. I remember one night, i think my 3rd or 4th night, i had shooting pains in my right boob so electric it woke me straight out of my ******** induced sleep. Even though my doc said to look out for these and that they are normal, (i got mine under the muscle, I don't think you have to worry about them?) I got out of bed to search about it online. There's a lot of horror stories out there is all I'm saying. A lot of worry over nothing. Follow the good docs advice and get a lot of rest this week and you'll be feeling better then ever soon

Best of luck on a speedy recovery!
    Thanks! I ventured out this morning, Im not allowed to drive to I walked my Son to school, feeling v self conscious as I now have one slightly more swollen than the other ha ha - I'm not going to stress about it or google it though - thanks for the advice :-) xx

Thanks! I ventured out this morning, Im not allowed to drive to I walked my Son to school, feeling v self conscious as I now have one slightly more swollen than the other ha ha - I'm not going to stress about it or google it though - thanks for the advice :-) xx
    You have to think of it as two separate surgeries ... I have one side that is a troublemaker too, lol. Good girl staying off google haha!

maeva27 is just really nice. (+1000) maeva27 is just really nice. (+1000) maeva27 is just really nice. (+1000) maeva27 is just really nice. (+1000) maeva27 is just really nice. (+1000) maeva27 is just really nice. (+1000) maeva27 is just really nice. (+1000) maeva27 is just really nice. (+1000) maeva27 is just really nice. (+1000) maeva27 is just really nice. (+1000) maeva27 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Haha, don't stress about it...!! Mines were weird for quite a while... 2-3 weeks and even at 1 month post-op they still weren't identical. I guess they are sisters, not twins, right?
    Mom of two boys. Natural competitor.

IDFA Pro Bikini
    UFE Elite Bikini/Fitness

Originally Posted by maeva27 View Post
    Haha, don't stress about it...!! Mines were weird for quite a while... 2-3 weeks and even at 1 month post-op they still weren't identical. I guess they are sisters, not twins, right?
    sisters, I like it lol.

Ok, so now 4 days post op - no pain at all just really uncomfortable and really itchy (still bandaged with this waterproof sticky plaster stuff, plus a bra on top and its about 35 degrees C....yikes!!!)
    I feel like going back to the gym, I almost wish I did have some pain as its going to be too tempting next week to go training......I have full range of motion and no stiffness at all (I'm almost wondering if something is wrong because of this!! lol)

Registered User mmmcookiesnmilk's Avatar
    mmmcookiesnmilk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mmmcookiesnmilk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mmmcookiesnmilk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mmmcookiesnmilk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mmmcookiesnmilk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mmmcookiesnmilk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mmmcookiesnmilk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mmmcookiesnmilk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mmmcookiesnmilk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mmmcookiesnmilk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mmmcookiesnmilk is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Congrats! Mine are 8 years old now and they are awesome! It took about 3 months for them to settle in ("fluff") and I had an uneasy feeling doing weighted pushups for at least a year. It didn't hurt, it just felt like maybe it wasn't a great idea if that makes sense. I did get boobie blues too. It helped to know it was normal and to remind myself not to worry about my results right away. I only needed painkillers for 2 days and if you opted to go over the muscle it would likely be less painful as you wouldn't have gone through the muscle dissection. If you feel like exercising, go for a walk Congrats on the new girls, I'm sure you're going to love them!!

maeva27 is just really nice. (+1000) maeva27 is just really nice. (+1000) maeva27 is just really nice. (+1000) maeva27 is just really nice. (+1000) maeva27 is just really nice. (+1000) maeva27 is just really nice. (+1000) maeva27 is just really nice. (+1000) maeva27 is just really nice. (+1000) maeva27 is just really nice. (+1000) maeva27 is just really nice. (+1000) maeva27 is just really nice. (+1000)
    sisters, I like it lol

Ok, so now 4 days post op - no pain at all just really uncomfortable and really itchy (still bandaged with this waterproof sticky plaster stuff, plus a bra on top and its about 35 degrees C....yikes!!!)
    I feel like going back to the gym, I almost wish I did have some pain as its going to be too tempting next week to go training......I have full range of motion and no stiffness at all (I'm almost wondering if something is wrong because of this!! lol)
    Oh wow lucky you for not being in pain 4 days post-op! I had drains for about 4-5 days and they were annoying, especially in the heat (got them in July). Doesn't mean there is anything wrong, you're just LUCKY!
    Mom of two boys. Natural competitor.

IDFA Pro Bikini
    UFE Elite Bikini/Fitness

Hi ladies :-)

So 10 days post op now and I just had all the dressings and such removed today. They look awesome!! One is a little more swollen than the other one, but nothing horrendous, but I have boobs!!! They are a little high and round but Ive been assured they will drop. I have done 2 light (ish!) leg sessions and Im going to stick with legs for another week (perfect time to build some more ass to balance out the new boobs ha ha!!)
    No pain, just mild discomfort, and very sensitive nipples (ouch!) which makes holding off on training really hard but they have told me at least 4 weeks for upper body....grrr
    Hope anyone considering having this done is finding this helpful - if not I'll shut up ha ha x

AnnabelleC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks to everyone for sharing. Mine are now 5 years old and they were worth every penny! I actually got into working out after having my op, I put on weight through not being able to go running and sitting at home on pain killers