JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Tracking blood ketone Beta-hydroxybutyrate

I have been tracking my blood ketone Beta-hydroxybutyrate (B-OHB) with my Precision Xtra since I purchased it in April 2015. I recorded below the nutritional ketosis threshold once at 0.40 mmol/L once.
    I'm not too concerned about the fluctuation based on the following for Dr. Peter Attia:

"The other myth worth addressing is that the higher the level of B-OHB, the more “fat burning” that is going on. This is not necessarily true at all. As you can tell, I love equations, so consider this one:
    B-OHB (measured in blood) = B-OHB produced (from dietary fat) plus B-OHB produced (from lipolysis of TAG) less B-OHB consumed by working muscles, heart, brain.
    How does knowing one of these numbers (B-OHB measured in blood) give definitive answers to another (B-OHB produced from lipolysis of TAG)? It can’t. That’s the problem with multivariate algebra (and physiology)."
    http://eatingacademy.com/weight-loss...ns-of-fat-flux

How can you visualize training a muscle if you don't know its structure?