cjbramlett has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cjbramlett has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cjbramlett has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cjbramlett has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cjbramlett has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cjbramlett has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cjbramlett has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cjbramlett has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cjbramlett has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cjbramlett has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Scheduling CBL help please

Looking to change things up because of a wall that I have hit. Went from 275 down to 230, 23% down to 16%, using a combo of IIFYM/IF. Cut down to a 20/4 split fasting. My results have stopped. Been at the same weight for weeks.

Wanting to try to change up and do CBL, but not sure about scheduling my meals.

I have little flex on sleeping & my gym time because of work & family. Here is my current set up:
    Wake at 12:30pm
    Cardio/lift - 1:15-3:00pm
    First meal - 3:15pm
    Work - 6pm
    Last meal - 7:15pm
    Go to bed 6:30am
    Rinse & repeat

Can't figure out how to make my current schedule for with CBL.

Any advice would be great. I am eating at a deficit. 2585 cal, 244g protein, 184g carbs, 94g fat
    Thanks in advance

Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you haven't lost weight for weeks then you're eating at maintenance, introducing CBL alone won't do anything, you need to drop cals or increase activity