DaleB1991 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

New male model physique approach

Hey all.

Iv recently endeavoured on a new challenge of conditioning my body to that of what i believe this forum would class as that of a male model and was hoping to dig into the expertise and experience of all of you on this to help me along the way.

Firstly about me : 23 y/o male living in Scotland. Currently weigh about 170lbs or 77kg standing at 5ft 9inches. I have a body fat percentage of about 14%. Currently body image the pretty shapeless if im being honest and possibly even a littly scrawny in places.

So here is what im looking to find out; whats my best plan of attack? Should i be bulking or cutting? Should i be aiming for a particular weight to begin with?

I currently track my calories in and out using my fitness pal and a fitbit watch. I am not wanting to become one of these huge body builders but i am aware i need to feed the muscles for them to grow. Is matching in amd out calories going the be enough?

I hope this post isnt to vague but im hoping someone out there can point me in a general direction. All feedback is hugely appreciated.

JaredPins is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JaredPins is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JaredPins is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JaredPins is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JaredPins is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JaredPins is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JaredPins is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JaredPins is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JaredPins is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JaredPins is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JaredPins is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Hey!

Great that you are looking to start your fitness journey. I offer online training which includes workout plans, meal plans, and more. If you are interested in getting into great shape feel free to email me at JaredPinsFitness@yahoo.com and we can discuss further.

Thanks,
    Jared

Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I am curious,you haven't said a word about stepping foot in a gym.Hope you don't think fitness models just diet? My advice is to go gym shopping,see what's around,see what interests you.See if they have attendants that can show you how to use the equipment.You have to have a plan and i'm sure there are gym folk there who can get you started.Make you time at the gym a habit,a passion,and you'll succeed.

Antrozous is on a distinguished road. (+10) Antrozous is on a distinguished road. (+10) Antrozous is on a distinguished road. (+10) Antrozous is on a distinguished road. (+10) Antrozous is on a distinguished road. (+10) Antrozous is on a distinguished road. (+10) Antrozous is on a distinguished road. (+10) Antrozous is on a distinguished road. (+10) Antrozous is on a distinguished road. (+10) Antrozous is on a distinguished road. (+10) Antrozous is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Honestly, I just copy the gym/diet regiments off of simplyshredded. Been training for 5 years and still learning.