Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    Message Board King CostaDelSalford's Avatar
    CostaDelSalford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CostaDelSalford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CostaDelSalford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CostaDelSalford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CostaDelSalford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CostaDelSalford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CostaDelSalford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CostaDelSalford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CostaDelSalford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CostaDelSalford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CostaDelSalford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Main reason I would get married is too show my commitment to the mrs. But it does make sense to get married these days for other reasons like Joint healthcare, Health Insurance, less income tax, pension perks etc
    Sound Killer, Codename Dexter

Squatz99 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Squatz99 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Squatz99 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Squatz99 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Squatz99 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Squatz99 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Squatz99 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Squatz99 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Squatz99 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Squatz99 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Squatz99 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    How dare you OP. If you want to keep a girl you have to marry her. She is a heavenly blessed beauty and deserves an expensive wedding and a nice husband who provides for her. If she cheats on him or wants to divorce him it´s 100% the mans fault because he didn´t treat her like she deserves it.

Only on misc all the misogynist men who are FA rant all day about marriage. Get a life you ignorant *******s

LMFAO NOT SRS. You´re right OP

fatneckbeard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fatneckbeard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fatneckbeard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fatneckbeard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fatneckbeard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fatneckbeard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fatneckbeard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fatneckbeard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fatneckbeard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fatneckbeard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fatneckbeard has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by OneFlewOver2 View Post
    I came from a healthy, intact family, and I'll only marry a girl who is the same.

Can't eliminate the risk of divorce altogether, but I'll do what I can to lower the odds:

- don't marry young
    - both partners are highly educated
    - no poverty
    - both partners from intact homes
    - wife has low partner count
    - no bastard children, or unplanned kids
    - no SAHM lazy wife
    - wife with good financial sense
    Doesnt exist in the west. Even two of those things: dont marry young, wife has low partner count.
    Time to get realistic, eh?
    With current gf, odds are looking good if we get married. For the remaining risk I can't eliminate--well, that's life. Taking no risk at all makes you a low test beta

Oh--and I do want kids. Both gf and I feel strongly about marriage being essential for raising kids.
    deciding to not get married means ur a low test beta? Thats the most blue pilled thing ive read in months
    "strong username to ______ content correlation" was my goal when thinking of this username.

BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    "strong username to ______ content correlation" was my goal when thinking of this username."

I might put that in my sig.
    If You Don't Like To Talk About Your Feelings, This Might Help...
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178926621

The Most Heartbreaking Thing That I've Learned About 'The Elite'.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178536851

Bitcoin And 'The Elite' - Why Bitcoin Is Not Revolutionary
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179820783

G3LesPaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G3LesPaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G3LesPaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G3LesPaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G3LesPaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G3LesPaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G3LesPaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G3LesPaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G3LesPaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G3LesPaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G3LesPaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Because divorce rates for college educated couples that get married over 25 is like 20%

Because when you find someone that you love and that loves you and realize she has been dreaming of getting married and having a wedding since she can remember, you want to give that to her

Because the divorce horror stories are when morons marry a woman that make way less than they do, marry only because they are hot (which is what most miscers want)

Because most miscers haven't found that special girl yet, and when they do, they will change their mind.

Yah it's risky but you have a higher chance to get in a serious car accident once in your life than of getting divorced when you have a college degree

IzVenomous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzVenomous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzVenomous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzVenomous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzVenomous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzVenomous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzVenomous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzVenomous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzVenomous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzVenomous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzVenomous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I feel like if i find a girl worthy of my life time commitment then sure i will pop the question. That's a huge if though. We need to be on the same intelligence level and have almost identical goals

Edit- ^ been in 3 srs car accidents come at me bro
    *Mcfreako for mod crew
    *Mustang crew
    *Gsxr crew
    *Pittsburgh Steelers/Penguins crew
    *Sid the kid crew

*I hate Roy Williams crew
    *Mack Brown is the goat crew

torpstar711 is a name known to all. (+5000) torpstar711 is a name known to all. (+5000) torpstar711 is a name known to all. (+5000) torpstar711 is a name known to all. (+5000) torpstar711 is a name known to all. (+5000) torpstar711 is a name known to all. (+5000) torpstar711 is a name known to all. (+5000) torpstar711 is a name known to all. (+5000) torpstar711 is a name known to all. (+5000) torpstar711 is a name known to all. (+5000) torpstar711 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Darknight8519 View Post
    I don't keep any pictures of the women I have dated in the past. Ever heard of NC? I throw all that chit out and delete everything. Why the fuk would I keep that?

Lol if you think "love" persists in a marriage. Wow you are really young. Yes if my income flat lined I could very easily be left by a woman (see my mother divorcing my father after a brain injury and lost economic ability on his part). Marriage after all is a CONTRACT. Should one party fail to be able to perform in that contract then I would expect a termination of that contract. The steps I have outlined will mitigate the damages you face in such an event.

Lol at the rest of this bullchit. Yes brah, because I don't get married it means I will die alone where as you won't. Strong fukin assumptions.

If you think LOVE is any more permanent or enduring than the factors I listed then you are very much a naive young man. Hopefully you come to terms with reality before life fuks you over.
    My god you really are a ****ing loser. Like I said before you have some really deep seated emotional problems and should get help because guess what, you are dying alone.

I start a job at a top BB bank in a week and have the love of the girl of my life who I've been dating for a couple years and we will be moving in together soon. My life is great. You are a no-avi FA who claims to not have any pictures of any girls he's been with (good fuking joke) and refers to the bonds that solidify a marriage as something as rigid as a contract (means you have no emotional intelligence whatsoever because of how you can't comprehend it) and as such will have no real emotional connection with ANYONE and will die alone. Your life is chit.

And by the way if your MOTHER left your father because he had a brain injury, then she is FUKING SLOOT and an overall chitty person and that explains A LOT in why you're so emotionally fuked up. Don't blame the fuking losers in your life for the downfall of everyone else who's having successful relationships and finding true love.

You're also pretty dumb if you keep bringing up the statistics argument and can't even realize how irrelevant to the situation it is. Sure there's a 50% divorce rate, but there are OTHER FACTORS THAT CAN INFLUENCE RESULTS your dumb piece of chit. For example, education, age, income, race, ethnicity, personality types, etc, etc, etc. But no, every girl is the same and every guy is the same therefore the 50% divorce rate stays constant for every single couple. My god you are a fuking retard.

There's no point in arguing with you because you're too fuking thick and emotionally retarded and overall are a lost cause. Have fun in your pointless life dying alone, sounds great.

Oh and do you even lift? If not then get the fuk off misc.
    TORN ACL CREW

1100lb+ club member (1rms: 535 DL, 400 SQ) ------------ (225 OHP) ------ (250 Incline B)

torpstar711 is a name known to all. (+5000) torpstar711 is a name known to all. (+5000) torpstar711 is a name known to all. (+5000) torpstar711 is a name known to all. (+5000) torpstar711 is a name known to all. (+5000) torpstar711 is a name known to all. (+5000) torpstar711 is a name known to all. (+5000) torpstar711 is a name known to all. (+5000) torpstar711 is a name known to all. (+5000) torpstar711 is a name known to all. (+5000) torpstar711 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Kapetan View Post
    I don't think you understand what statistic is.
    refer above. You are also dumb as fuk.
    TORN ACL CREW

1100lb+ club member (1rms: 535 DL, 400 SQ) ------------ (225 OHP) ------ (250 Incline B)

aspirex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aspirex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aspirex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aspirex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aspirex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aspirex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aspirex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aspirex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aspirex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aspirex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aspirex is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    agree with OP, the laws binded to it like you need to pay alimony make it so not worth it. if its true love why the need to have it proven by a piece of paper anyway? just because the society said so

Darknight8519 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknight8519 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknight8519 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknight8519 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknight8519 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknight8519 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknight8519 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknight8519 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknight8519 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknight8519 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknight8519 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Boerdeur View Post
    lol you cant even just live together anymore.. inb4 common marriage law

chits a joke.
    True. At least it is in a minority of states, for now.

Darknight8519 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknight8519 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknight8519 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknight8519 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknight8519 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknight8519 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknight8519 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknight8519 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknight8519 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknight8519 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknight8519 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by CostaDelSalford View Post
    Main reason I would get married is too show my commitment to the mrs. But it does make sense to get married these days for other reasons like Joint healthcare, Health Insurance, less income tax, pension perks etc
    So you signing a contract that has the deck stacked against you is showing your "commitment"? Another word comes to mind for me, it is chump.

Originally Posted by G3LesPaul View Post
    Because divorce rates for college educated couples that get married over 25 is like 20%

Because when you find someone that you love and that loves you and realize she has been dreaming of getting married and having a wedding since she can remember, you want to give that to her

Because the divorce horror stories are when morons marry a woman that make way less than they do, marry only because they are hot (which is what most miscers want)

Because most miscers haven't found that special girl yet, and when they do, they will change their mind.

Yah it's risky but you have a higher chance to get in a serious car accident once in your life than of getting divorced when you have a college degree
    I like how we think of a 25 percent failure rate as a "good" rate now.

I've been dreaming of a threesome with two chicks since I was 13. Is she going to give that to me? The dreams of children are just that, childless dreams. Does not mean you need to indulge them in order to show a woman how much you care for them especially when those "dreams" stand to FUK YOU OVER if things go wrong.

Yes brah divorce horror stories are from all those people who didn't know any better, where too young, too stupid, etc. But you have it all figured out where they all failed. Dat arrogance and ego.

Most of us have to use cars on a daily basis to function in this society. We don't have to get married. That's the difference.

Originally Posted by torpstar711 View Post
    My god you really are a ****ing loser. Like I said before you have some really deep seated emotional problems and should get help because guess what, you are dying alone.

I start a job at a top BB bank in a week and have the love of the girl of my life who I've been dating for a couple years and we will be moving in together soon. My life is great. You are a no-avi FA who claims to not have any pictures of any girls he's been with (good fuking joke) and refers to the bonds that solidify a marriage as something as rigid as a contract (means you have no emotional intelligence whatsoever because of how you can't comprehend it) and as such will have no real emotional connection with ANYONE and will die alone. Your life is chit.

And by the way if your MOTHER left your father because he had a brain injury, then she is FUKING SLOOT and an overall chitty person and that explains A LOT in why you're so emotionally fuked up. Don't blame the fuking losers in your life for the downfall of everyone else who's having successful relationships and finding true love.

You're also pretty dumb if you keep bringing up the statistics argument and can't even realize how irrelevant to the situation it is. Sure there's a 50% divorce rate, but there are OTHER FACTORS THAT CAN INFLUENCE RESULTS your dumb piece of chit. For example, education, age, income, race, ethnicity, personality types, etc, etc, etc. But no, every girl is the same and every guy is the same therefore the 50% divorce rate stays constant for every single couple. My god you are a fuking retard.

There's no point in arguing with you because you're too fuking thick and emotionally retarded and overall are a lost cause. Have fun in your pointless life dying alone, sounds great.

Oh and do you even lift? If not then get the fuk off misc.
    King Beta. One by one I guess.

1) What is this obsession with keeping pictures of women you have fuked? I've legit never heard of this. I don't have social media, I don't have ********, or twitter, or tinder or any of that chit. I have no interest in it at all. I don't need to keep pictures of the women I have fuked because it is fuk one, rinse and repeat. It isn't some BIG event when a fuk a woman that I need to keep a memorial of who it was. Very strange outlook you have.

I lol at this fear you have of "dying alone". Nice way to allow fear to motivate your actions. Looks like you are probably in a co-dependent relationship where your fear of being alone is as much of driving factor for being with your mate as anything else. How does it feel to be a weak bish that must be with a woman otherwise you are a "loser" who "dies alone".

Brb live life on my own terms
    Brb fear does not control my decisions
    Brb happy with how I lived my life when I'm an old shrivled up man because I lived life on my own terms

I feel sorry for you that you won't be able to say the same about your life at the final moments. But hey, if your bish is still alive, and your kids haven't left you for dead in a retirement home, you can feel safe and warm in the "love" they have for you even though you lived life as a little kunt.

Marriage IS A CONTRACT. That is just a fact. If you don't see that then I'm not sure you are in touch with reality. Would you enter into a legal contract based on emotion or feeling or would you use objective criteria in order to evaluate the likely outcome of success and failure and mitigate the chances of failure? It would be the latter of course. As long as marriage involves a legal contract then you need to view it as such, anything else is simply living in Hollywood fantasy land.

My mother is only one example of sloot gonna sloot. As for the 50 percent divorce rate, yes I know there are other factors. You aren't blowing my mind by saying that. Fine get educated, get older, and do all the "right" things. Now your failure rate is 25 percent. Is that "good" to you? If there was a 25 percent chance that the car you bought would be a lemon would you consider that to be a "good" purchase? In what other scenario in life is a 25 percent failure rate a "good" failure rate? Please answer me that.

I lol at you ***gots that say I am a little bish for "not wanting to take risks". That has nothing to do with it. I have no problem with taking risks. But anyone with a shred of reason is going to take a risk only under certain situations. Such as:

1) Is the failure rate of this risk high?
    2) Do the potential benefits of this risk outweigh the potential harms of this risk?
    3) What is the likelihood of obtaining the benefits vs the likelihood of obtaining the harms from taking this risk?

So in your scenario where you do all the "right" things this what you get.

1) 25 percent chance of divorce. "Come by this car, there is ONLY a 25 percent chance of it being a lemon. What a great deal!" or "Come fly on this plane, only a 25 percent chance it will crash! Good thing you selected this airline!". I mean just think about it for a second. You have a 1 in 4 chance of it going up and smoke and having your life seriously damaged. Now considering that, lets look at

2) Benefits vs Risk. With the exception of healthcare, some tax breaks, inheritance and medical decisions, there is nothing you get from marriage you don't get from just being with someone. The inheritance and medical issues can be dealt with largely through having a will, power of attorney and other legal mechanisms. The healthcare? Hey if you are both educated and have good jobs, this shouldn't be an issue.

So tell me again why getting married is a great idea?

Strong belief in life to believe that unless I am married or with a woman then therefore my life has no meaning. King Beta Blue Piller has been found. Just don't kill yourself when your princess is getting fuked by Tyrone while you work 70 hours a week and are "neglecting her" and "are not there to satisfy her needs". Oh but your princess will never do that because at age 22 you have it all figured out, that's right.

Last edited by Darknight8519; 06-13-2015 at 12:09 AM.

IwantToBeAlpha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IwantToBeAlpha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IwantToBeAlpha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IwantToBeAlpha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IwantToBeAlpha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IwantToBeAlpha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IwantToBeAlpha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IwantToBeAlpha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IwantToBeAlpha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IwantToBeAlpha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IwantToBeAlpha has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Funny thing is most of you will be married at some point. Near 90% of people get married at least once.

Humans are tribal pair bonding creatures. Unlike all the other mammals in the world we value monogmous commitments. Not only that but we value people that participate in them higher. Kings in most cultures were required to wed as we're other noble castes. All US presidents were married. Crazy high percentage of high status people get married even though they don't need to.

Married men are considered smarter, better looking, more successful, and a bunch of other things. Socitey puts way more value on a married person male or female.

Yeah I plan to eventually but I'll make sure she's the right one for sure. You miscers are so damn jaded and bitter its sad.
    Mod Negs: 3
    Times i made it out of deep red(-500k or more): 2

Proactive not Reactive ProudIowan's Avatar
    ProudIowan is a name known to all. (+5000) ProudIowan is a name known to all. (+5000) ProudIowan is a name known to all. (+5000) ProudIowan is a name known to all. (+5000) ProudIowan is a name known to all. (+5000) ProudIowan is a name known to all. (+5000) ProudIowan is a name known to all. (+5000) ProudIowan is a name known to all. (+5000) ProudIowan is a name known to all. (+5000) ProudIowan is a name known to all. (+5000) ProudIowan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Seen divorce hurt so many but also seen lots of true loving marriages, just like anything in life, even if you commit yourself to it, it can still fail (3 failed business's of mine since I was 20). Doesn't mean its not worth trying. I for one doubt I will ever try it though, not enough upside to mitigate the downside IMO. I plan on getting a kid through either incubation so I can pre-screen the genes to lower/eliminate genetic disease and/or adopt to solve my kid dilemma, and this is only if one of my business's finally succeeds enough to give me plenty of extra money to raise said kid(s) with. No hate to people who want to get married but it just isn't for me..

Originally Posted by IwantToBeAlpha View Post
    Funny thing is most of you will be married at some point. Near 90% of people get married at least once.

Humans are tribal pair bonding creatures. Unlike all the other mammals in the world we value monogmous commitments. Not only that but we value people that participate in them higher. Kings in most cultures were required to wed as we're other noble castes. All US presidents were married. Crazy high percentage of high status people get married even though they don't need to.

Married men are considered smarter, better looking, more successful, and a bunch of other things. Socitey puts way more value on a married person male or female.

Yeah I plan to eventually but I'll make sure she's the right one for sure. You miscers are so damn jaded and bitter its sad.
    Marriage today is not marriage historically. You have no fault divorce and when there is a divorce the woman gets everything and the man is left for dead. The game has changed, comparing it to marriage of yesteryear is a mistake.

As for married men being "perceived' as better. I'm not sure about that. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoXQf2f2Yxo

Helen Smith in that video does a good job showing how men who are married are shown in society.

DesiredUser is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DesiredUser is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DesiredUser is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DesiredUser is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DesiredUser is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DesiredUser is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DesiredUser is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DesiredUser is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DesiredUser is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DesiredUser is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DesiredUser is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I went into what I thought was a failproof marriage. She passed all my tests for longevity except for a few small red flags, no big deal right? Well, the short of it was that these little red flags were giant flags propped up in the distant future. She tried to throw me under the bus, inanutshell. NO WOMAN IS TO BE TRUSTED. They are irrational/emotional creatures that can, at some point, decide they just dont love u anymore for the most bat****, crazy mal-logical reason. If u ignore this fact u are setting urself up for disaster. If u have kids u are phucked and bound to her forever really. If u could see what ive been through u would instantaneously snap out of ur dreamworld vision. If u do get married and find yourself in that impossible situation, u will remember my post!

Originally Posted by DesiredUser View Post
    I went into what I thought was a failproof marriage. She passed all my tests for longevity except for a few small red flags, no big deal right? Well, the short of it was that these little red flags were giant flags propped up in the distant future. She tried to throw me under the bus, inanutshell. NO WOMAN IS TO BE TRUSTED. They are irrational/emotional creatures that can, at some point, decide they just dont love u anymore for the most bat****, crazy mal-logical reason. If u ignore this fact u are setting urself up for disaster. If u have kids u are phucked and bound to her forever really. If u could see what ive been through u would instantaneously snap out of ur dreamworld vision. If u do get married and find yourself in that impossible situation, u will remember my post!
    What were the small red flags?

wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000)
    A religious marriage is fine, but there is no logical reason to involve the State as a third party in the contract. Legal marriage would make sense if there were no alimony, no child support, no division of property, and no welfare. Then there would be no economic incentives to get divorced. No-fault divorce with mandatory child support was invented in Bolshevik Russia by Jewish Communists in order to "transform society".