Closed Thread
Page 28 of 277 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 128 ... LastLast
    litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by twovalvekid View Post
    I hear ya. I like the quicksilver. I put EVERYTHING on it except gas/electric/mortgage because they don't have an option for it usually. I basically just use my checking account to pay the bills and CC. I don't carry a balance so it's great. The quicksilver is 1.5% period, no fees or anything. Usually at the end of the year I have 200-300 bucks in cashback available so it makes it a nice little bonus at Christmas. If I move to upstate NY I may look into something that gets me airline miles instead.

But keeping everything on the CC and paying every month has really helped my credit. in 2012 I got a VW GTI on their 0% finance program and wasn't sure I would get it. My good friend who was helping me look for cars at the time just lol'd. The first salesman came back after running my credit and had this weird look on his face, and I thought "oh ****...I didn't get it." His response after seeing my look was "don't take this the wrong way but damn son, do you want to buy the dealership? Yes, youre approved for 0%" and laughed.
    I'm waiting to see what the Costco Citi card is going to look like. Otherwise, Citi has a Double Cash card. 1% at puchase and 1% when you pay the bill. So, basically 2% on everything.

I had a similar experience when I bought my truck back in '08. Salesman asked me what my credit score was prior to running it and I didn't know. He gave me the whole speech about only those with the best credit scores get the 0% financing. He came back and asked me how I got it that high. I just shrugged my shoulders and said, "I guess I pay my bills on time."
    You don't have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.

xevolution is a name known to all. (+5000) xevolution is a name known to all. (+5000) xevolution is a name known to all. (+5000) xevolution is a name known to all. (+5000) xevolution is a name known to all. (+5000) xevolution is a name known to all. (+5000) xevolution is a name known to all. (+5000) xevolution is a name known to all. (+5000) xevolution is a name known to all. (+5000) xevolution is a name known to all. (+5000) xevolution is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by gixxer0.6g View Post
    What are you trying to accomplish? From what I know, it's not just the springs that are stronger. But your 1500 is fine for most plows and pulling a trailer. If you're just trying to make your ride level you can put some bags in the back. For the plow some stiffer springs would help.
    Yeah main reason is because I'm worried about that front end with the plow on it...and my buddy just wants his truck out of his driveway, as he already went and got a 3500 diesel dually to replace it, so he's pretty much just giving it to me, meaning I obviously won't have to buy the springs and chit.

I have a 2500 Ram with the same plow (7 1/2 foot Western) and you can't even feel the plow when it's mounted, so I'm just wondering if it'll make a difference at all with the beefier suspension on the Silverado.

Also, I might be picking up another project this weekend, 30s Ford kit car that's about halfway done, so I'll post some pics soon if I go through with it lol
    *Self-Improvement Crew*
    *Detroit Red Wings*
    *Overnight parts from Japan Crew*

twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by litljay View Post
    I'm waiting to see what the Costco Citi card is going to look like. Otherwise, Citi has a Double Cash card. 1% at puchase and 1% when you pay the bill. So, basically 2% on everything.

I had a similar experience when I bought my truck back in '08. Salesman asked me what my credit score was prior to running it and I didn't know. He gave me the whole speech about only those with the best credit scores get the 0% financing. He came back and asked me how I got it that high. I just shrugged my shoulders and said, "I guess I pay my bills on time."
    Interesting. Any fees or limits? That was my problem with most, the limit was cashback on like the first $3500 spent in a quarter or it had a silly fee. So if im putting 1300ish a month on it....that runs out quick.

Honestly that's all I do. Everything is set up to auto pay. When I bought my car I think it was around 810 or so. I just pay everything off and don't hold balances. Also pay off loans on time. If only audi would run a 0%

Originally Posted by xevolution View Post

Also, I might be picking up another project this weekend, 30s Ford kit car that's about halfway done, so I'll post some pics soon if I go through with it lol
    Put an LSX motor in it for ultimate lolz and troll.
    MFC
    Misc Cologne Crew | **BBC** | Aventus Friday Crew

RIP YGST

litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Interesting. Any fees or limits? That was my problem with most, the limit was cashback on like the first $3500 spent in a quarter or it had a silly fee. So if im putting 1300ish a month on it....that runs out quick.

Honestly that's all I do. Everything is set up to auto pay. When I bought my car I think it was around 810 or so. I just pay everything off and don't hold balances. Also pay off loans on time. If only audi would run a 0%

Everything I'm reading says no fees or limits and no "categories".

No category restrictions and no caps
    Unlike many other cards, Citi® Double Cash has no restrictive categories and no limits on the amount of cash back that you earn.

twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ruh roh. I may need to look into this. Then again, capital one will probably see it and either try and match or one-up it. *crosses fingers*

I also have a banana republic luxe card....cum at me *******s.
    MFC

RIP YGST

Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ruh roh. I may need to look into this. Then again, capital one will probably see it and either try and match or one-up it. *crosses fingers*

I also have a banana republic luxe card....cum at me *******s.
    You get cash back from the glory hole with that one?

Assassin is a name known to all. (+5000) Assassin is a name known to all. (+5000) Assassin is a name known to all. (+5000) Assassin is a name known to all. (+5000) Assassin is a name known to all. (+5000) Assassin is a name known to all. (+5000) Assassin is a name known to all. (+5000) Assassin is a name known to all. (+5000) Assassin is a name known to all. (+5000) Assassin is a name known to all. (+5000) Assassin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Vexidi View Post
    To be honest she was pretty fugly and had a couple of greasy looking kids with her. Not even sure I would be comfortable with her around my pristine cock.
    Careful now, some people might hear wind of this "pristine cock" and show you what a manmore's cock looks like.

I hear ya. I like the quicksilver. I put EVERYTHING on it except gas/electric/mortgage because they don't have an option for it usually. I basically just use my checking account to pay the bills and CC. I don't carry a balance so it's great. The quicksilver is 1.5% period, no fees or anything. Usually at the end of the year I have 200-300 bucks in cashback available so it makes it a nice little bonus at Christmas. If I move to upstate NY I may look into something that gets me airline miles instead.

But keeping everything on the CC and paying every month has really helped my credit. in 2012 I got a VW GTI on their 0% finance program and wasn't sure I would get it. My good friend who was helping me look for cars at the time just lol'd. The first salesman came back after running my credit and had this weird look on his face, and I thought "oh ****...I didn't get it." His response after seeing my look was "don't take this the wrong way but damn son, do you want to buy the dealership? Yes, youre approved for 0%" and laughed.
    I hope to know those feels in the next year or two. Also, I've always wanted a GTI. How is they? Are they still plagued by electrical problems? Had my eye on a 1.8T for many years now... Wife's HS ex was a GTI guy and remembered all the electrical problems

How did you have an 810 with a $3500 limit on the card? Or did you have multiple cards you were doing this with?

Pays loans on time crew
    Pays more than minimum on CCs crew
    More than enough credit limit to hang myself crew
    No 800 credit score crew

Everything I'm reading says no fees or limits and no "categories".
    Interdasting.
    900/705/633/2125

-Training Log-
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=110620001
    -YouTube Channel-
    www.youtube.com/user/rgoldstone
    -Twitter-
    @DerbHean

Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
    Careful now, some people might hear wind of this "pristine cock" and show you what a manmore's cock looks like.

I hope to know those feels in the next year or two. Also, I've always wanted a GTI. How is they? Are they still plagued by electrical problems? Had my eye on a 1.8T for many years now... Wife's HS ex was a GTI guy and remembered all the electrical problems

How did you have an 810 with a $3500 limit on the card? Or did you have multiple cards you were doing this with?

Pays loans on time crew
    Pays more than minimum on CCs crew
    More than enough credit limit to hang myself crew
    No 800 credit score crew

Interdasting.
    Mine has been fine (knock on wood) and is a blast to drive for a daily driver vehicle. For the money I paid for it when I bought it new, nothing could touch it as far as quality and fun factor.

Not $3500 limit on the card, the first $3500 in the quarter was all that qualified for the "cash back."
    MFC

RIP YGST

Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Assassin is a name known to all. (+5000) Assassin is a name known to all. (+5000) Assassin is a name known to all. (+5000) Assassin is a name known to all. (+5000) Assassin is a name known to all. (+5000) Assassin is a name known to all. (+5000) Assassin is a name known to all. (+5000) Assassin is a name known to all. (+5000) Assassin is a name known to all. (+5000) Assassin is a name known to all. (+5000) Assassin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Mine has been fine (knock on wood) and is a blast to drive for a daily driver vehicle. For the money I paid for it when I bought it new, nothing could touch it as far as quality and fun factor.

Not $3500 limit on the card, the first $3500 in the quarter was all that qualified for the "cash back."
    Ahhhh, makes much more sense now. Should have figured that out.

Herp derp.

Can I bring some .22 magnum to the party?

"Squeal for me, bwoyyyyyyyy!"
    900/705/633/2125

-Training Log-
    -YouTube Channel-
    -Twitter-
    @DerbHean

mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by xevolution View Post
    Yeah main reason is because I'm worried about that front end with the plow on it...and my buddy just wants his truck out of his driveway, as he already went and got a 3500 diesel dually to replace it, so he's pretty much just giving it to me, meaning I obviously won't have to buy the springs and chit.

I have a 2500 Ram with the same plow (7 1/2 foot Western) and you can't even feel the plow when it's mounted, so I'm just wondering if it'll make a difference at all with the beefier suspension on the Silverado.

It's a whole lot more than a simple swap brother... Just about any half ton can run a plow np.

Except a Titan.
    Redwings|Badgers|Packers

"A father is a man who expects his children to be as good as he meant to be."

PSN: mrawdtsi
    XBL: Xxmr4wdTRDxX

5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    while also judging people as being Insecure for their hobbies
    Transparent as peeled claulses
    Dallas Cowboys

Lifted for 30 years

Ass > tits
    No Debt Crew

You guys are letting a West coaster be first for the day? Son...

You guys are letting a West coaster be first for the day? Son...
    I can't start posting till I've got 1/2 pot of coffee down me.

Sounds painful.
    MFC

RIP YGST

Early morning for me. 2 cups in me by the time I posted that.

gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I got super bombed last night. Haven't been that drunk in years. Had to make the call of shame to the wife to come pick me up.......at 10pm.

It was a 21st bday celebration for a kid in the office. Felt young again until this morning.
    Toxic Masculinity

I got super bombed last night. Haven't been that drunk in years. Had to make the call of shame to the wife to come pick me up.......at 10pm.

It was a 21st bday celebration for a kid in the office. Felt young again until this morning.
    Is this you?

[img]http://media.giphy.com/media/CDclAF0japb3y/giphy-********_s.jpg[/img]

Or This?

gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Almost 3". Not bad but get on my level. Girth is overrated.

Toxic Masculinity

Is this you?

Or This?
    Me
    [img]http://media.giphy.com/media/CDclAF0japb3y/giphy-********_s.jpg[/img]

21st kid

in fact, our secretary is going to go pick him up to get him to work
    Toxic Masculinity

in fact, our secretary is going to go pick him up to get him to work
    Oh man. I remember those days. Get a call from the boss, "hey, you're supposed to be at work." Oh chit.

Sounds painful.
    Downs not bad, it's up that's a bitch

Early morning for me. 2 cups in me by the time I posted that.
    monica.jpg

Did you sexually molest her on the drive home? If so describe in detail.

Almost 3". Not bad but get on my level. Girth is overrated.

[img]http://media.midwayusa.com/productimages/880x660/Primary/557/557703.jpg[img]
    410? You still a little drunk bruh?

Proceeded to whiskey dink wife?
    MFC

RIP YGST

Originally Posted by 5x10 View Post
    while also judging people as being Insecure for their hobbies
    Transparent as peeled claulses
    Try not to use logic with his type. It just frustrates him and causes more personal attacks to deflect the fact that logic increased his insecurities even further. Then it devolves into nonsensical, unrelated personal attacks and more egocentric hypothetical talk.

Potatoes gonna potate.
    900/705/633/2125

-Training Log-
    -YouTube Channel-
    -Twitter-
    @DerbHean

mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Lol... Been There before.
    Redwings|Badgers|Packers

"A father is a man who expects his children to be as good as he meant to be."

PSN: mrawdtsi
    XBL: Xxmr4wdTRDxX

5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

how u feelin today?
    Dallas Cowboys

Lifted for 30 years

Ass > tits
    No Debt Crew

how u feelin today?
    Probably like a bag of smashed azzholes.
    MFC

RIP YGST

how u feelin today?
    Probably like a bag of smashed azzholes.
    Originally Posted by mr4wdTRD View Post
    Lol... Been There before.
    Bet he's curled up under his desk taking a nap right now.

Found a 2011 caprice for sale here in Houston
    Basically a g8, but ex defective car

Wanted to go look at it at lunch and it appears that one of the salesman plan on buying it
    Or
    They are playing some game to try to get me more motivated to buy
    I just wanted to take it for a spin, would only be a net $10k difference in cost
    Dallas Cowboys

Lifted for 30 years

Ass > tits
    No Debt Crew

Closed Thread