masterfizz will become famous soon enough. (+50) masterfizz will become famous soon enough. (+50) masterfizz will become famous soon enough. (+50) masterfizz will become famous soon enough. (+50) masterfizz will become famous soon enough. (+50) masterfizz will become famous soon enough. (+50) masterfizz will become famous soon enough. (+50) masterfizz will become famous soon enough. (+50) masterfizz will become famous soon enough. (+50) masterfizz will become famous soon enough. (+50) masterfizz will become famous soon enough. (+50)

one year transformation from skinny fat to fit

First time I'm ever posting anything here, just wanted to see how I am doing so far. The picture on the right is in March 2014 towards the end of my senior year and almost 18, and the picture on the left is end of freshman year in college and I am 19. I know I gotta start bulking up pretty hard after the summer ends
    Attached Images

mrmastergoku has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    nice!

Rickkyy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Solid progress bud, keep it up.

Location: Land of the free, Home of the uglys, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    aaron501 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aaron501 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aaron501 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aaron501 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aaron501 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aaron501 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aaron501 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aaron501 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aaron501 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aaron501 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aaron501 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you were skinny not skinnyfat

just sayin

masterfizz will become famous soon enough. (+50) masterfizz will become famous soon enough. (+50) masterfizz will become famous soon enough. (+50) masterfizz will become famous soon enough. (+50) masterfizz will become famous soon enough. (+50) masterfizz will become famous soon enough. (+50) masterfizz will become famous soon enough. (+50) masterfizz will become famous soon enough. (+50) masterfizz will become famous soon enough. (+50) masterfizz will become famous soon enough. (+50) masterfizz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by aaron501 View Post
    you were skinny not skinnyfat

just sayin
    idk 165 pounds at 5'9, id consider that skinny fat

codsterlaing95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) codsterlaing95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) codsterlaing95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) codsterlaing95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) codsterlaing95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) codsterlaing95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) codsterlaing95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) codsterlaing95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) codsterlaing95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) codsterlaing95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) codsterlaing95 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Weren't skinny-fat to begin with. Look on google for pictures of skinny-fat.
    "I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion."

Arizona Cardinals | Toronto Blue Jays | Winnipeg Jets

Bloody but unbowed fittofattofit's Avatar
    fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Really good transformation in just a year. What is your weight now and what sort of training/diet have you been following?
    "Better to wear out than rust out!"

Squat 165kg/363lbs
    Deadlift 190kg/418lbs

Originally Posted by fittofattofit View Post

Really good transformation in just a year. What is your weight now and what sort of training/diet have you been following?
    well i was around 165 pounds when i started in march. Like any other beginner, just started with eating whatever (as long as it looked like it was healthy) and lifted full body for 12 reps per set.

I started college in September and decided to do some bulking, and I was 155 pounds at the time. I also did not count calories at this time, but ate much more protein and lifted heavier with a 1-8 rep range. I would barely do cardio and would work out 6-7 days a week. (I know I am supposed to have rest days, but I guess I recover quickly? And no matter how hard I try to work until failure even with low rest periods, I will rarely get sore the next day.) Well I bulked until around the middle of March and was 170 pounds.

Then I kind of started calories to cut. Still do not count my macros, even though I should, as long as I eat around 1500-2000 calories a day and get in a lot of protein. I do cardio 20 mins a day after every work out. I do 8-20 rep range on sets with around 30 secs- 1 min rest in between each set. I am currently 155 pounds. I also have not lost any strength in any of my lifts, so I guess that is good.

I already see a lot of flaws with what I am saying here. There can be improvements with a lot of areas in what I am doing, and I will improve my workout routine and diet when I get back to college in September

Also my 1RM lifts in September were 180 bench, 185 squat, 200 deadlift. At the end of my bulk, they were 225 bench, 235 squat, and 300 deadlift. Just wondering, is that good progress? And can anyone give me an estimate on my BF%?

It's been one year exactly since the last photos and this is the progress I made. I am now 160 pounds at 5'9 and my lifts are now 265 squat 395 deadlift and 250 bench. Comments on the progress made in a year?
    Attached Images

wowter is a name known to all. (+5000) wowter is a name known to all. (+5000) wowter is a name known to all. (+5000) wowter is a name known to all. (+5000) wowter is a name known to all. (+5000) wowter is a name known to all. (+5000) wowter is a name known to all. (+5000) wowter is a name known to all. (+5000) wowter is a name known to all. (+5000) wowter is a name known to all. (+5000) wowter is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Impressive very well done

BoringWesley is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoringWesley is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoringWesley is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoringWesley is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoringWesley is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoringWesley is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoringWesley is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoringWesley is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoringWesley is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoringWesley is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoringWesley is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Nice Progress Man, keep it up!
    "A posse ad esse"

"Aut viam inveniam aut faciam"

js321 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    nice work man

FatAndFurious will become famous soon enough. (+50) FatAndFurious will become famous soon enough. (+50) FatAndFurious will become famous soon enough. (+50) FatAndFurious will become famous soon enough. (+50) FatAndFurious will become famous soon enough. (+50) FatAndFurious will become famous soon enough. (+50) FatAndFurious will become famous soon enough. (+50) FatAndFurious will become famous soon enough. (+50) FatAndFurious will become famous soon enough. (+50) FatAndFurious will become famous soon enough. (+50) FatAndFurious will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Pretty sick.

uphillclimber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uphillclimber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uphillclimber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uphillclimber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uphillclimber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uphillclimber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uphillclimber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uphillclimber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uphillclimber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uphillclimber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uphillclimber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    wow nice progress youre not skinny fat bdw hehe whats ur average sleep hours per day? please thanks

Originally Posted by uphillclimber View Post
    wow nice progress youre not skinny fat bdw hehe whats ur average sleep hours per day? please thanks
    During summer I probably sleep for like 9-10 hours a day (which is right now), but from September to June I probably sleep for like 6-7 hours on average

Gringer is just really nice. (+1000) Gringer is just really nice. (+1000) Gringer is just really nice. (+1000) Gringer is just really nice. (+1000) Gringer is just really nice. (+1000) Gringer is just really nice. (+1000) Gringer is just really nice. (+1000) Gringer is just really nice. (+1000) Gringer is just really nice. (+1000) Gringer is just really nice. (+1000) Gringer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Amazing trasformation. Good work.

its been another year. Current photo update. Been lifting now for 3 and a half years. Peak lifts this year are now: 295 bench, 335 squat, 465 deadlift. Will keep updating once a year
    Attached Images

Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Looking lean and mean. Good job!