Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    antiwhitekn1ght is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antiwhitekn1ght is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antiwhitekn1ght is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antiwhitekn1ght is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antiwhitekn1ght is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antiwhitekn1ght is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antiwhitekn1ght is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antiwhitekn1ght is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antiwhitekn1ght is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antiwhitekn1ght is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antiwhitekn1ght is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by USAPump View Post
    Yes. It's worth it over buying materialistic things like a car or a new TV. ESPECIALLY if you travel with friends or family. The novelty of traveling will never wear off unless it's your job. The novelty of that new flat screen or iPhone will wear off the same week.

Experiences and memories > car, TV, computer, jet ski etc etc
    this. anyone who says differenent is either a broke dick jealous fuk who cant go anywhere

or one of those weird people who is content with just being a drone, doing the same exact thing day in and day out.

The memories you make traveling with a close group of friends is fuarkin amazing

antiwhitekn1ght is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antiwhitekn1ght is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antiwhitekn1ght is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antiwhitekn1ght is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antiwhitekn1ght is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antiwhitekn1ght is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antiwhitekn1ght is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antiwhitekn1ght is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antiwhitekn1ght is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antiwhitekn1ght is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antiwhitekn1ght is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by 1800_Cool_Guy View Post
    Lol at people paying 5000 dollars to step on dirt in a different location.
    expected nothing less from a brain-dead lebron nut hugger

Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    no, unless you have kids to invest in, it's the single best use of money there is.

SazabiBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SazabiBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SazabiBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SazabiBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SazabiBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SazabiBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SazabiBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SazabiBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SazabiBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SazabiBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SazabiBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Dave P View Post
    I find it sad when people don't explore their own country at the very least.

BRB been to France but never seen another state....it's weird.
    I've been to more countries outside the US than the amount of states I've been to srs. I've been to 36.countries and maybe 10 states.

It doesn't mean I'm not going to see more of my own country... but seeing other parts of the world>>>>>>>>>>>> seeing more of your own country

TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Most people travel so often these days because they're too lazy and afraid to face challenges at home or try to prioritize those challenges, so instead, every other weekend or month, they buy a cheap weekend cruise.

Me, I want to bust my ass and work my ass off for as long as I can so that when I finally feel burned out and after I've organized my life challenges, I can do it and a reward. Basically, people jump over their needs for their wants + instant gratification.

Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TLTrooper View Post
    Most people travel so often these days because they're too lazy and afraid to face challenges at home or try to prioritize those challenges, so instead, every other weekend or month, they buy a cheap weekend cruise.
    yeah, keep telling yourself that.

Registered User NoGritNoSuccess's Avatar
    NoGritNoSuccess is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoGritNoSuccess is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoGritNoSuccess is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoGritNoSuccess is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoGritNoSuccess is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoGritNoSuccess is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoGritNoSuccess is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoGritNoSuccess is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoGritNoSuccess is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoGritNoSuccess is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoGritNoSuccess is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by FernandoMaximus View Post
    Srsly. Every young person and their dog wants to travel nowadays, especially white people. Are they seeking to fill a void? Cause it's known that white people seem to have no 'culture'.

My brother and sister have travelled all over Europe. Sister and parents have been to America. Almost all the girls I've met wanna travel or are travel freaks. But for me I don't see the appeal of it. I wanna travel later on in life but not anytime soon. I wanna be successful first then travel the world. I think it's just a fad. People being influenced by other people through social media.

Also lol at people who say "I have to travel to find myself" just lol.
    Maybe you should travel if you really believe that white people don't have a culture. Germans don't have a culture? Italians don't have a culture? The UK? The Croatians? You should travel, maybe that way you won't appear so ignorant and stupid.
    And your hate for the white people shines through you, yet you are exposed to and enjoy white inventions everyday.

TR88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TR88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TR88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TR88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TR88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TR88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TR88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TR88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TR88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TR88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TR88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    yeah if ur poor

bertostare has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bertostare has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bertostare has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bertostare has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bertostare has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bertostare has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bertostare has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bertostare has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bertostare has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bertostare has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bertostare has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Bar182 View Post
    I've done that twice.
    arent you travel bum on youtube? When will you upload new vids again? (if that's you) theyre fun to watch

shtabe is on a distinguished road. (+10) shtabe is on a distinguished road. (+10) shtabe is on a distinguished road. (+10) shtabe is on a distinguished road. (+10) shtabe is on a distinguished road. (+10) shtabe is on a distinguished road. (+10) shtabe is on a distinguished road. (+10) shtabe is on a distinguished road. (+10) shtabe is on a distinguished road. (+10) shtabe is on a distinguished road. (+10) shtabe is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by jpmpdt View Post
    lol what the fuk are you talking about.
    i thought he was a travelling junky, which apparently he isn't

Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by letshavebabies View Post
    overrated by women. they travel solely for the purpose of taking pics and trying to get their attention whoring to the next level. Most of these travelling whores utilize money from their parents. truly disgusting.

travelling to experience other cultures is alright.
    Only on misc would someone randomly turn the merits of traveling into a gender issue.

Just fkin lol
    Belief without evidence is a fools game.

Listen Crew - Anything on your mind, want someone to talk to? Hit that PM button brah
    5 * Thread Maker
    Lone Star State Crew
    Diesel Life Crew
    Lol @ Trumplets Crew
    Lol @ CEO of Exxon for SoS, GoldmanSachs for Treasury, and Creationist for Education Crew
    Lol @ Drain the Swamp Crew
    Reps for life: stfaulk89

Porteroso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Porteroso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Porteroso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Porteroso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Porteroso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Porteroso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Porteroso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Porteroso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Porteroso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Porteroso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Porteroso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    How in the world could it be overrated? Are you really 21, or are you about 12?

edit: Oh and saying "white people don't have culture" is just beyond lol. You are a small person opie.
    Scotch Crew

letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    they travel because their reality is so ****ing ****, they want to escape it instead of making their current environment more enjoyable.

brb travelling to africa to take pictures with kids to let people know what a saint i am
    brb travelling to a mountain to be "adventurous" when you still eat like a ****ing pig and carry a thousand dollars of equipment
    brb taking more pictures and videos of yourself than of the scenery

**** the new generation and **** it all
    go no contact NOW

PumkinPie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PumkinPie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PumkinPie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PumkinPie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PumkinPie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PumkinPie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PumkinPie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PumkinPie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PumkinPie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PumkinPie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PumkinPie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    travelling is the best use of money as long as you travel right. Dont buy the all in one package for 10x the cost when you can just fly there, stay in cheap hotels/hostels, eat street food instead of restaurants and let the vacation form itself. If all you do is spend $10k and just hit the big stuff and chain food then ya a waste.
    libs gonna lib

DoYouEvenNEM is a name known to all. (+5000) DoYouEvenNEM is a name known to all. (+5000) DoYouEvenNEM is a name known to all. (+5000) DoYouEvenNEM is a name known to all. (+5000) DoYouEvenNEM is a name known to all. (+5000) DoYouEvenNEM is a name known to all. (+5000) DoYouEvenNEM is a name known to all. (+5000) DoYouEvenNEM is a name known to all. (+5000) DoYouEvenNEM is a name known to all. (+5000) DoYouEvenNEM is a name known to all. (+5000) DoYouEvenNEM is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Beatsqt View Post
    I agree. 99 % of young people travel to drink themselves chitfaced, sloot it up and do other stuff they don't dare to do in their own country. Its not like they are going there for the culture or interest in the country.
    Can confirm. Been to close to 40 countries, went around the world and stayed in a variety of hostels and hotels. As soon as a woman steps off the plane, unless her boyfriend is with her, she is going to be sl00ting it up. See this chit on every hostel pub crawl but some bish will be talking about some boyfriend she has at home and meanwhile, hours later, she forgets about the boyfriend and is making out, getting finger banged or getting drilled by some guy she met that day (no FAer, sometimes I have been that "some guy").

BRB if I had a wife or a long term girlfriend, no way I would allow her to travel abroad, don't care if she tells me she'll be honest. Seen it 1231241231x times on vacation, bishes on vacation always gonna sloot.

BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You guys can be such killjoys.

Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by USAPump View Post
    Yes. It's worth it over buying materialistic things like a car or a new TV. ESPECIALLY if you travel with friends or family. The novelty of traveling will never wear off unless it's your job. The novelty of that new flat screen or iPhone will wear off the same week.

Experiences and memories > car, TV, computer, jet ski etc etc
    Brb agreeing it's overrated and a waste of time but then saying everyone should go travelling.

U wot m8?
    Last edited by Deezenutz; 06-10-2015 at 09:31 AM.
    There and back again twice, a deep red's tale.

suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Travelling IS a life bettering experience. However getting into debt and risking a better future for the sake of travelling is dumb, you can do both.

IT would be easy to spend every single cent I have and have a massive trip across the globe, but It would be wiser to maybe take a shorter cheaper trip and use the rest of the money to invest for a better future. I can see the rest of the world later on.
    The same concept goes both ways, constantly worrying about cash and not experiencing anything is equally as dumb, life is all about balance.

DoYouEvenNEM is a name known to all. (+5000) DoYouEvenNEM is a name known to all. (+5000) DoYouEvenNEM is a name known to all. (+5000) DoYouEvenNEM is a name known to all. (+5000) DoYouEvenNEM is a name known to all. (+5000) DoYouEvenNEM is a name known to all. (+5000) DoYouEvenNEM is a name known to all. (+5000) DoYouEvenNEM is a name known to all. (+5000) DoYouEvenNEM is a name known to all. (+5000) DoYouEvenNEM is a name known to all. (+5000) DoYouEvenNEM is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Deezenutz View Post
    Brb saying it's overrated but then saying everyone should go travelling.

U wot m8?
    It is overrated when you consider all the bad and boring. Some of the most stressful and frustrating moments in life have also occurred on vacation.

MrGreenTea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrGreenTea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrGreenTea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrGreenTea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrGreenTea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrGreenTea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrGreenTea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrGreenTea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrGreenTea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrGreenTea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrGreenTea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

"Why is everyone travelling nowadays? Is it a fad?"

Oh lawd.

FernandoMaximus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FernandoMaximus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FernandoMaximus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FernandoMaximus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FernandoMaximus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FernandoMaximus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FernandoMaximus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FernandoMaximus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FernandoMaximus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FernandoMaximus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FernandoMaximus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by NoGritNoSuccess View Post
    Maybe you should travel if you really believe that white people don't have a culture. Germans don't have a culture? Italians don't have a culture? The UK? The Croatians? You should travel, maybe that way you won't appear so ignorant and stupid.
    And your hate for the white people shines through you, yet you are exposed to and enjoy white inventions everyday.
    Noticed how I used the word "seem" and I put quotation marks between the word culture? It's cause that opinion is very subjective. That's what a lot of people think and the media also plays a role in spreading that opinion. I didn't just make it up. Do I truly think that? Absolutely not.
    Last edited by FernandoMaximus; 06-10-2015 at 09:46 AM.

Shobeiri is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shobeiri is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shobeiri is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shobeiri is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shobeiri is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shobeiri is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shobeiri is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shobeiri is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shobeiri is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shobeiri is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shobeiri is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    fukin LOL at anyone that doesnt want to travel round the world cos they think its overrated or a waste of money...

Memories from experiences last a lifetime
    'I change shapes just to hide in this place, but im still an animal...'

Feel free to PM me a question for 100% unauthorized advice

Nitrus is just really nice. (+1000) Nitrus is just really nice. (+1000) Nitrus is just really nice. (+1000) Nitrus is just really nice. (+1000) Nitrus is just really nice. (+1000) Nitrus is just really nice. (+1000) Nitrus is just really nice. (+1000) Nitrus is just really nice. (+1000) Nitrus is just really nice. (+1000) Nitrus is just really nice. (+1000) Nitrus is just really nice. (+1000)
    Only on the misc would people rather die with a mortgage and an expensive car to their name as opposed to a lifetime of memories and experiences you underwent travelling the world and seeing our planet from the perspective of different cultures and peoples
    500+

jpmpdt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpmpdt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpmpdt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpmpdt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpmpdt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpmpdt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpmpdt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpmpdt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpmpdt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpmpdt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpmpdt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Lawlstud View Post
    Only on misc would someone randomly turn the merits of traveling into a gender issue.

Just fkin lol
    he's not completely wrong. I've travelled with girls before, and all they seem to wanna do is take pictures and post on social media, I've known guys with these issues as well.
    JP.MP.DT

John Petrucci
    Mike Portnoy
    Dream Theater

Namaste crew
    HoustonMiscer is gonna make it crew

BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by letshavebabies View Post
    they travel because their reality is so ****ing ****, they want to escape it instead of making their current environment more enjoyable.

brb travelling to africa to take pictures with kids to let people know what a saint i am
    brb travelling to a mountain to be "adventurous" when you still eat like a ****ing pig and carry a thousand dollars of equipment
    brb taking more pictures and videos of yourself than of the scenery

**** the new generation and **** it all
    strong everything. sig, username, age, everything.
    Order Will Be Restored

TakeTheLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TakeTheLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TakeTheLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TakeTheLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TakeTheLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TakeTheLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TakeTheLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TakeTheLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TakeTheLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TakeTheLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TakeTheLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm going travelling this year.
    I always wanted to go on a 6month round the world trip ever since i was about 5.
    This is before i knew about things like gap years or that lots of people like to travel. I had a genuine intreret in exploring the world and still do.
    I think it's the world we live in. People have always wanted to travel in years gone by, but it's becoming far easier to do so in today's age.

All my life i have been growing and putting myself in positions to experience new things and develop, but recently i feel pretty stagnant and stifled. Life has become far too easy, i barely have to switch on my brain to get by i'm so used to things. I feel that now is the perfect time for me to go and travel the world, while it will has the ability to have an affect on my development, rather than viewing it all as a bitter 70 year old who wishes that he'd acted earlier on in life.

Say what you want brah, but the mere fact you made this thread says a lot more about yourself than those who are going off travelling.
    ★★★ I was part of the Ultra 2013 Thread Crew ★★★

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Talk is cheap. It's what you do, not what you say, that counts.

brokeloser will become famous soon enough. (+50) brokeloser will become famous soon enough. (+50) brokeloser will become famous soon enough. (+50) brokeloser will become famous soon enough. (+50) brokeloser will become famous soon enough. (+50) brokeloser will become famous soon enough. (+50) brokeloser will become famous soon enough. (+50) brokeloser will become famous soon enough. (+50) brokeloser will become famous soon enough. (+50) brokeloser will become famous soon enough. (+50) brokeloser will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by JayNotts View Post
    Would you really be content with being born and dieing in the same place?

It's about personal growth and experiencing as much about life as you can

Or some chit like that
    I've traveled a lot and I totally respect those who invested their lives in just their city, they know everyone and everything about their town. I couldn't do that.

chiseledmanbeef is just really nice. (+1000) chiseledmanbeef is just really nice. (+1000) chiseledmanbeef is just really nice. (+1000) chiseledmanbeef is just really nice. (+1000) chiseledmanbeef is just really nice. (+1000) chiseledmanbeef is just really nice. (+1000) chiseledmanbeef is just really nice. (+1000) chiseledmanbeef is just really nice. (+1000) chiseledmanbeef is just really nice. (+1000) chiseledmanbeef is just really nice. (+1000) chiseledmanbeef is just really nice. (+1000)
    Pretentious kunts that want to appear cultured.
    Originally Posted by TakeTheLift View Post
    All my life i have been growing and putting myself in positions to experience new things and develop
    LOL case in point

BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by chiseledmanbeef View Post
    LOL case in point
    Not surprising that a 5'7" guy would dismiss growing and developing.

peasandlove is a name known to all. (+5000) peasandlove is a name known to all. (+5000) peasandlove is a name known to all. (+5000) peasandlove is a name known to all. (+5000) peasandlove is a name known to all. (+5000) peasandlove is a name known to all. (+5000) peasandlove is a name known to all. (+5000) peasandlove is a name known to all. (+5000) peasandlove is a name known to all. (+5000) peasandlove is a name known to all. (+5000) peasandlove is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lol great thread
    The travellers and the stay at homes
    I wouldn't trade sleeping in a tent in Botswana listening to lions roaring nearby for a new iPhone.
    But if material stuff is your thing, great.