Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Building my empire chinchillabrah's Avatar
    chinchillabrah is just really nice. (+1000) chinchillabrah is just really nice. (+1000) chinchillabrah is just really nice. (+1000) chinchillabrah is just really nice. (+1000) chinchillabrah is just really nice. (+1000) chinchillabrah is just really nice. (+1000) chinchillabrah is just really nice. (+1000) chinchillabrah is just really nice. (+1000) chinchillabrah is just really nice. (+1000) chinchillabrah is just really nice. (+1000) chinchillabrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Teacher sounds alpha af lol

And like always OP is a *******
    "We just trying to get rich and suck some titties"
    *I love PutangSlayer & Marsman173 & Lightsoft*
    -PutanagSlayer Crew-

SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by cashinout View Post
    nope, but i did buy her some starbucks afterwards and we had a long talk about it, she's pretty cool
    Did you get her any toast?

taiwanbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) taiwanbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) taiwanbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) taiwanbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) taiwanbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) taiwanbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) taiwanbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) taiwanbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) taiwanbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) taiwanbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) taiwanbro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    keeps saying no WK
    does all kinds of WK stuff especially after leaving class

props for troll effort

cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Anders0n74 View Post
    Holy cringe that was tough to read without thinking that this had to be a roll bread.

Even if my wife was in that classroom with me I would have been cackling right in her face about that.

You also failed to prove how he's "racist," or is that just a term that slackjawed social justice warriors throw in on the reg now?
    well for one thing he wears a cowboy hat, lol, clear sign
    but he always makes slight little remarks like "the majority of inventions come from WESTERN people" and stuff like that

HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hi OP
    Houston Sign Stealers
    DEMECO RYANS HC CREW
    Ugly Ass Mf Crew
    Manlet Crew
    Texas Crew
    just be yourself
    just have confidence

XOTWOD CREW

momason is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) momason is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) momason is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) momason is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) momason is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) momason is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) momason is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) momason is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) momason is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) momason is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) momason is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    file a complaint and say he raped your feelings. he'll get fired.
    *** Religious, Gun-Nut, Conservative, Military, Police Crew ***

danimccoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) danimccoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) danimccoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) danimccoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) danimccoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) danimccoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) danimccoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) danimccoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) danimccoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) danimccoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) danimccoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by 20Mavs11 View Post
    I need to get a life, but I'm starting to see at least one strong white knight thread daily on the misc.

I am wondering if this is the doing of tumblr/reddit, or if this is an agenda. On 4chan they have the same issue but someone is posting timed threads on interracial relationships. They even have proof of it.
    links pls

kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000)
    you left your tampon in the classroom srs

PwnedTheism is not very well liked. (-100) PwnedTheism is not very well liked. (-100) PwnedTheism is not very well liked. (-100) PwnedTheism is not very well liked. (-100) PwnedTheism is not very well liked. (-100) PwnedTheism is not very well liked. (-100) PwnedTheism is not very well liked. (-100) PwnedTheism is not very well liked. (-100) PwnedTheism is not very well liked. (-100) PwnedTheism is not very well liked. (-100) PwnedTheism is not very well liked. (-100)
    Coincidentally Seinfield (comedian) said earlier this week that he doesn't do stand up at colleges anymore because this kids are way too PC.
    and here comes OP and his *******ry about how his feelings got hurt

no one cares, man up you sensitive vajayjay

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/06/08...llege-campuses

my.self is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my.self is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my.self is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my.self is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my.self is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my.self is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my.self is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my.self is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my.self is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my.self is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my.self is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    so today in one of my history classes me and this chick (5/10, no pics) got kicked out by our "old fashioned" gun nut borderline racist and extremely sexist professor

this is the kind of guy who wears a cowboy hat while he's teaching, srs

ill keep it short

- class is roughly 30 males and 3 females
    - lecture on how radio was crucial to the allies in WWI
    - professor makes this exact remark, i remember it clearly because it still pisses me off, he says "before radio, the ally's communications were about as useful as a woman's"
    - everyone started chuckling except myself, 2 other guys and the 3 girls
    - one of the girls told him how inappropriate that was to which he replied "it's just a joke ladies"
    - I stood up and asked, "well why don't you ever joke about men? most of your jokes are about women and it's really not funny"
    - he looks me dead in the eye and says why don't you two ladies (he literally called me a lady, i raged a bit) get out of my lecture if you have a problem with it

So me and her left and went to the dean's office, dean said he was going to look into this and if enough of the students collaborated our story then the professor would likely be given paid leave for a week or two while they look into it further

was i in the right misc? did i goof reporting him? it'll probably impact my grade

i honestly was not trying to be a white knight or anything, the girl is okay looking, i just can't stand guys like that because i just think what if my sister was in this class, i bought her starbucks afterwards and we talked about the incident for like 3hrs before she had to go meet her boyfriend
    troll confirmed
    Why the misc thinks all women are cheating whores
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133661021

If you sleep with a taken girl, you condone cheating
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170015893

cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by PwnedTheism View Post
    Coincidentally Seinfield (comedian) said earlier this week that he doesn't do stand up at colleges anymore because this kids are way too PC.
    and here comes OP and his *******ry about how his feelings got hurt

no one cares, man up you sensitive vajayjay

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/06/08...llege-campuses
    MY feelings were not hurt, i was more considered about the girls in the class tbh

cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Stop being a little bitch, he was just trying to make a funny.

PwnedTheism is not very well liked. (-100) PwnedTheism is not very well liked. (-100) PwnedTheism is not very well liked. (-100) PwnedTheism is not very well liked. (-100) PwnedTheism is not very well liked. (-100) PwnedTheism is not very well liked. (-100) PwnedTheism is not very well liked. (-100) PwnedTheism is not very well liked. (-100) PwnedTheism is not very well liked. (-100) PwnedTheism is not very well liked. (-100) PwnedTheism is not very well liked. (-100)
    MY feelings were not hurt, i was more considered about the girls in the class tbh
    Troll confirmed, everyone knows Men don't have feelings

Vertabrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vertabrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vertabrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vertabrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vertabrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vertabrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vertabrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vertabrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vertabrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vertabrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vertabrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    no WK bruh, this girl has a bf
    only reason i know her is because i give her a ride to class everyday since she doesn't have a car
    Ok now I feel like this is a roll bread.

antiwhitekn1ght is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antiwhitekn1ght is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antiwhitekn1ght is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antiwhitekn1ght is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antiwhitekn1ght is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antiwhitekn1ght is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antiwhitekn1ght is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antiwhitekn1ght is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antiwhitekn1ght is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antiwhitekn1ght is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antiwhitekn1ght is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    so today in one of my history classes me and this chick (5/10, no pics) got kicked out by our "old fashioned" gun nut borderline racist and extremely sexist professor

ill keep it short

- professor makes this exact remark, i remember it clearly because it still pisses me off, he says "before radio, the ally's communications were about as useful as a woman's"
    - one of the girls told him how inappropriate that was to which he replied "it's just a joke ladies"
    - I stood up and asked, "well why don't you ever joke about men? most of your jokes are about women and it's really not funny"
    - he looks me dead in the eye and says why don't you two ladies (he literally called me a lady, i raged a bit) get out of my lecture if you have a problem with it

So me and her left and went to the dean's office, dean said he was going to look into this and if enough of the students collaborated our story then the professor would likely be given paid leave for a week or two while they look into it further

was i in the right misc? did i goof reporting him? it'll probably impact my grade

i honestly was not trying to be a white knight or anything, the girl is okay looking, i just can't stand guys like that because i just think what if my sister was in this class, i bought her starbucks afterwards and we talked about the incident for like 3hrs before she had to go meet her boyfriend
    he knows youre a brain dead lebron nut hugger with a vagina in between your legs, *******.

CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BenRodger View Post
    58? ****ing hell what your life must have been like to lead up to you posting that on this at near the end of your life.
    lol. do you even lift?
    Semper Fi.

Just play the cards you are dealt and STFU.

Originally Posted by Vertabrah View Post
    Ok now I feel like this is a roll bread.
    well its either i go pick her up or she has to wake up like 2hrs earlier just to catch a bus since she lives 40mins away from campus

Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by OCaml View Post
    That sort of comment has no place in a college classroom. I'm about as non-PC as they come, but I don't want my professors making those kinds of remarks.
    This

I'll talk chit all day long about your race/religion/gender, but you can't expect me to take a college professor seriously if they make comments like this in class

While I totally get that "it's just a joke", every single one of you *******s would have your panties in a wad if a female professor made some dumb comment about men and all the girls started cracking up

exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    How nice of you OP, to stand up for you friend whom is a girl.

It was also nice of you to buy her Starbucks before she met up with her boyfriend.

Oh, and it is also nice of you to drive 40 minutes out of the way, daily, to pick her up and take her to class.

Gentlemen, I would like to propose a toast to the OP. He has rolled enough bread for everyone.

Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    itt op is never gonna pass that class

tho you did a good thing
    I always tell the truth, even when I lie.
    Podcast 24/7 Crew
    Conspiracy Crew

mic576 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mic576 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mic576 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mic576 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mic576 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mic576 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mic576 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mic576 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mic576 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mic576 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mic576 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Ok last paragraph gave it away, defs roll bread...funny regardless tho

Originally Posted by Vawx View Post
    This

I'll talk chit all day long about your race/religion/gender, but you can't expect me to take a college professor seriously if they make comments like this in class

While I totally get that "it's just a joke", every single one of you *******s would have your panties in a wad if a female professor made some dumb comment about men and all the girls started cracking up
    the thing is, this guy is your classical army vet who thinks just because he served in iraq he gets to say anything he wants and demand respect

SlyOdysseus is on a distinguished road. (+10) SlyOdysseus is on a distinguished road. (+10) SlyOdysseus is on a distinguished road. (+10) SlyOdysseus is on a distinguished road. (+10) SlyOdysseus is on a distinguished road. (+10) SlyOdysseus is on a distinguished road. (+10) SlyOdysseus is on a distinguished road. (+10) SlyOdysseus is on a distinguished road. (+10) SlyOdysseus is on a distinguished road. (+10) SlyOdysseus is on a distinguished road. (+10) SlyOdysseus is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Vertabrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vertabrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vertabrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vertabrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vertabrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vertabrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vertabrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vertabrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vertabrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vertabrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vertabrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    well its either i go pick her up or she has to wake up like 2hrs earlier just to catch a bus since she lives 40mins away from campus
    Why can't her boyfriend do it? How far out of your way do you have to go? If not roll bread I agree the prof. shouldn't have said that but I wouldn't have said anything because it wasnt offensive to me and she seemed to be able to stand up for what she believed was right on her own. She didn't need help. And if she did then the prof. was right.

Registered Snapchat King squeak419's Avatar
    squeak419 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) squeak419 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) squeak419 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) squeak419 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) squeak419 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) squeak419 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) squeak419 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) squeak419 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) squeak419 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) squeak419 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) squeak419 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In on Gmisc...

Wait a sec.

Originally Posted by Vertabrah View Post
    Why can't her boyfriend do it? How far out of your way do you have to go? If not roll bread I agree the prof. shouldn't have said that but I wouldn't have said anything because it wasnt offensive to me and she seemed to be able to stand up for what she believed was right on her own. She didn't need help. And if she did then the prof. was right.
    well her bf doesn't have a car
    he's actually my dorm roommate so i know him too

Codo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Codo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Codo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Codo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Codo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Codo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Codo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Codo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Codo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Codo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Codo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    someone explain to me how paid leave is a punishment and not a reward please
    Neg "Neat" posts on sight. *******s.

well her bf doesn't have a car
    he's actually my dorm roommate so i know him too
    So you live on campus and drive 40 mins away to bring your roommates girlfriend to class? Son...

I'm toasting, gotta be.

jonnicola is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnicola is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnicola is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnicola is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnicola is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnicola is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnicola is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnicola is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnicola is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnicola is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnicola is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by CaptChip40 View Post
    teacher is alpha that's what you get for being a WK
    this
    We're all gonna make it.

bbwinner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bbwinner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bbwinner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bbwinner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bbwinner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bbwinner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bbwinner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bbwinner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bbwinner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bbwinner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bbwinner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

ill keep it short

Get out and get off misc aswell you sl#t