Thread: get old bf back

yumsman1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

get old bf back

I was a freshman at college this year. going in i was 125 with very low body fat. I played tennis competitively so i had some muscle tone and had a 6 pack (well i had abs) . after taking serious mass for 2 months and complex gainer for 1 month after i got up to 145 lbs. but of course I gained some fat. i saw it in my cheeks mainly at first. Still had some abs. Now, 9 months later on no supplements because the whey protein affected my kidneys. Im back down to 140 lbs and i have been doing HIIT cardio after my weight training. im at about 9.5% bf according to my Escali scale. now, it looks like i lost the face fat for the most part but now i can't see my abs as well as I used to . SO my main goal is to really get down to the bf i Used to have but keep the muscle i gained. i recently started working on my diet in the last 3 weeks, but am not really too satisfied with results. Any suggesstions to reach my goal of gaining muscle but losing this bf. also. is it possible my metabolism got slower from the weight gainer this year? I used to have such a fast metabolism i could eat 5 cupcakes and still have a six pack.

heres what my diet looks like now pretty much excluding post workout meal which is usually chicken again :
    breakfast: 5 egg omlette and whole wheat toast with peanut butter and an apple

snack: 0% greek yogurt

lunch: 2 chicken breasts , brown rice

snack: a little fruit/ veggies

dinner: chicken or some sort of lean meat

Thanks so much.

benh2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benh2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benh2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benh2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benh2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benh2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benh2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benh2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benh2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benh2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benh2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Two things.

1) It doesn't matter what you eat. As long as you get your minimum amounts of protein and fat and stay under calorie maintenance to strip body fat, you can eat what you want.

2) Are you really 18? You're probably still growing bro.