Thread: Wrist wraps

JDroste will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDroste will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDroste will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDroste will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDroste will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDroste will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDroste will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDroste will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDroste will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDroste will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDroste will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Wrist wraps

what kind of wrist wraps do you guys use? I have gangsta wraps now but am thinking about getting a new pair. Any suggestions ?

boody22 is just really nice. (+1000) boody22 is just really nice. (+1000) boody22 is just really nice. (+1000) boody22 is just really nice. (+1000) boody22 is just really nice. (+1000) boody22 is just really nice. (+1000) boody22 is just really nice. (+1000) boody22 is just really nice. (+1000) boody22 is just really nice. (+1000) boody22 is just really nice. (+1000) boody22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I don't think it matters, and everyone will prefer one over the other. If you liked Gangsta Wraps then get another pair. If not, look at powerlifters and what they wear. I got Rogue because they are neon green. I got longer ones (24" I think) so they help more
    .............USPA.............
    505/325/535 @165lbs

NEOSHREDX is on a distinguished road. (+10) NEOSHREDX is on a distinguished road. (+10) NEOSHREDX is on a distinguished road. (+10) NEOSHREDX is on a distinguished road. (+10) NEOSHREDX is on a distinguished road. (+10) NEOSHREDX is on a distinguished road. (+10) NEOSHREDX is on a distinguished road. (+10) NEOSHREDX is on a distinguished road. (+10) NEOSHREDX is on a distinguished road. (+10) NEOSHREDX is on a distinguished road. (+10) NEOSHREDX is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'd say if u have weak wrists use some joint support supplement and lift without them.

postman123 is just really nice. (+1000) postman123 is just really nice. (+1000) postman123 is just really nice. (+1000) postman123 is just really nice. (+1000) postman123 is just really nice. (+1000) postman123 is just really nice. (+1000) postman123 is just really nice. (+1000) postman123 is just really nice. (+1000) postman123 is just really nice. (+1000) postman123 is just really nice. (+1000) postman123 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I like these for general support.

http://www.amazon.com/Grizzly-Fitnes...y+wrist+straps
    "It is a mind game, I'm going to win." - EjnarKolinkar

GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I like the Titans, or Inzers. The good Inzers, not the all red ones. My Titans finally died and I picked up a pair of Harbingers because I was at a sporting goods store. At first I thought "wow 1/ 2 the price and just as good!!" but after 2 months the loops are already separating and the elastic is stretching out. In a few weeks I'm going to order another set of Titans.
    Gnomefit...ain't for everybody, only the sexy people.

MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I just got some cheap ones from Amazon.
    Aqf, heavy duty. 18" I think. Under a £5.

I only use them on squats tho, so I can't say how they Function for othet stuff. But they are solid so far and I get no issues with my wrist now, from a previous non gym issue.

JDroste will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDroste will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDroste will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDroste will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDroste will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDroste will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDroste will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDroste will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDroste will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDroste will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDroste will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by GnomusMaximus View Post
    I like the Titans, or Inzers. The good Inzers, not the all red ones. My Titans finally died and I picked up a pair of Harbingers because I was at a sporting goods store. At first I thought "wow 1/ 2 the price and just as good!!" but after 2 months the loops are already separating and the elastic is stretching out. In a few weeks I'm going to order another set of Titans.
    I was looking into a set of iron rebel anacondas I'll have to check the Titans out

ShortDave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShortDave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShortDave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShortDave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShortDave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShortDave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShortDave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShortDave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShortDave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShortDave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShortDave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NEOSHREDX View Post
    I'd say if u have weak wrists use some joint support supplement and lift without them.
    You have no idea why people use wrist wraps do you?

OP, do you prefer a stretchier wrap or something cast-like?
    I personally really enjoy the Iron Rebel wrist wraps. One of my training partners prefers the Titan Signature Gold.
    It'd be like staying fat while running marathons because it's more impressive to finish a marathon when you're overweight. It might be impressive in the short run, but in the long run it just doesn't make any sense. ~breathinglife

Raw competition lifts ....................Equipped
    Squat 661
    Bench 490...........................................666.9
    Dead 585

CerebralZen will become famous soon enough. (+50) CerebralZen will become famous soon enough. (+50) CerebralZen will become famous soon enough. (+50) CerebralZen will become famous soon enough. (+50) CerebralZen will become famous soon enough. (+50) CerebralZen will become famous soon enough. (+50) CerebralZen will become famous soon enough. (+50) CerebralZen will become famous soon enough. (+50) CerebralZen will become famous soon enough. (+50) CerebralZen will become famous soon enough. (+50) CerebralZen will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by JDroste View Post
    what kind of wrist wraps do you guys use? I have gangsta wraps now but am thinking about getting a new pair. Any suggestions ?
    I have Rogue wraps right now. They are pretty good, but I donʻt like the thumb loops. I always end up unstrapping the thumb loops after I velcro the wraps. For that reason, I was looking into getting the multi purpose wraps from Mark Bell where they have the full loop.
    Never Give Up

Originally Posted by ShortDave View Post
    You have no idea why people use wrist wraps do you?

OP, do you prefer a stretchier wrap or something cast-like?
    I personally really enjoy the Iron Rebel wrist wraps. One of my training partners prefers the Titan Signature Gold.
    What set of iron Rebels do you have? I was thinking something more stuff this time

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OP. If you ask 10 people you will get 10 different answers. The best one is the one that is best for you and your training needs.

I use double ply leather wraps by Risto sports.
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NorwichGrad View Post
    OP. If you ask 10 people you will get 10 different answers. The best one is the one that is best for you and your training needs.

I use double ply leather wraps by Risto sports.
    Hey Man, How's it going? I always wanted to try the leather ones, but I worry that I would get the ring of a throwing weight or a link of the chain, or knot of wood from a caber hooked around the buckle while I was throwing and pull the heck out of my hand. I guess I could have a set for lifting and a set for throwing, but I am a cheapskate.

Oh by the way, I've got my snatch up to 66kg (from 60) and got a 93 kg C/J (from about 87.5). Going to be switching more over to throwing/strongman stuff for the summer months, but things have gone well.
    Gnomefit...ain't for everybody, only the sexy people.

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by GnomusMaximus View Post
    Hey Man, How's it going? I always wanted to try the leather ones, but I worry that I would get the ring of a throwing weight or a link of the chain, or knot of wood from a caber hooked around the buckle while I was throwing and pull the heck out of my hand. I guess I could have a set for lifting and a set for throwing, but I am a cheapskate.

Oh by the way, I've got my snatch up to 66kg (from 60) and got a 93 kg C/J (from about 87.5). Going to be switching more over to throwing/strongman stuff for the summer months, but things have gone well.
    Hey, bossman.. All is well.. Great job on those PRs.. Keep it up!

I love the leather because they conform to your wrists.. They become 'one' with you.. I also love them because they do not constrict the bloodflow (like the elastic type) yet they provide amazing protection, and you can keep them tight your entire training because they are breathable.. I have been using the leather style for years now, and I probably will never look back.

In fact, the designer of the leather was a strongman..Weightlifters, particularly the Chinese, started to adopt them just a few years back.. So your 'peeps' are the ones to thank for..
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I cut down a pair of Everlast junior boxing hand wraps and use them as wrist wraps. I like that they provide support but don't feel constraining. I also have some rogue short wraps which I will add when I need more support.

Flipperman2a2w is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flipperman2a2w is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flipperman2a2w is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flipperman2a2w is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flipperman2a2w is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flipperman2a2w is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flipperman2a2w is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flipperman2a2w is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flipperman2a2w is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flipperman2a2w is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flipperman2a2w is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I LOVE my Gasp Hardcore Wrist Wraps- I always wear them because I've had some elbow and wrist pain in the past. They really seem to help and give me extra stability. My wrists are kind of bony, so I feel like they're a weak link in my pressing. Maybe it's just psychological, but I hate lifting without them.

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NEOSHREDX View Post
    Adults are talking here, back to the misc you fukkin manlet.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

derangedm is on a distinguished road. (+10) derangedm is on a distinguished road. (+10) derangedm is on a distinguished road. (+10) derangedm is on a distinguished road. (+10) derangedm is on a distinguished road. (+10) derangedm is on a distinguished road. (+10) derangedm is on a distinguished road. (+10) derangedm is on a distinguished road. (+10) derangedm is on a distinguished road. (+10) derangedm is on a distinguished road. (+10) derangedm is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by postman123 View Post
    I like these for general support.

amazon.com/Grizzly-Fitness-Power-Training-Wrist/dp/B0030FY0GM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1433692433&sr=8-1&keywords=grizzly+wrist+straps
    These are the same ones I use and do a great job.

JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I use Versa Gripps Pro. They are a little pricey. The advantage I found in the Versa Gripps is in exercise were grip is essential like bent rows, pull-ups and deadlifts, they provide better grip with less effort. That's idea because I can focus more on the back muscles. Probably not the better things to use if you are strictly training for strength.
    How can you visualize training a muscle if you don't know its structure?