bopete1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

At home workout and diet Instead of gym

Hey So I am 225 6'1 looking to drop this weight get in good shape lose my stomach and moobs. I am currently dieting and that is going well I am dropping weight I was wondering if i can just do at home workouts instead of going to the gym???

Pushups
    Situps
    Dips
    Bike ride

And anything else I can think of is this okay?? Maybe some dumbbells as well

fatlosspunk is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatlosspunk is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatlosspunk is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatlosspunk is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatlosspunk is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatlosspunk is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatlosspunk is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatlosspunk is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatlosspunk is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatlosspunk is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatlosspunk is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yes you can. There will probably be a limit in strength for some exercises, but it is way better than no strength training in any case.

Originally Posted by fatlosspunk View Post
    Yes you can. There will probably be a limit in strength for some exercises, but it is way better than no strength training in any case.
    I just plan on doing 100 dips, pushups and squats every other day and dumbbells every other day if thats okay.... I may do dumbbell presses too

nosaj7 is a name known to all. (+5000) nosaj7 is a name known to all. (+5000) nosaj7 is a name known to all. (+5000) nosaj7 is a name known to all. (+5000) nosaj7 is a name known to all. (+5000) nosaj7 is a name known to all. (+5000) nosaj7 is a name known to all. (+5000) nosaj7 is a name known to all. (+5000) nosaj7 is a name known to all. (+5000) nosaj7 is a name known to all. (+5000) nosaj7 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    rig a pull up bar somewhere and you can do pull ups, chin ups, mix gripped pullups, leg raises for abs.

Originally Posted by nosaj7 View Post
    rig a pull up bar somewhere and you can do pull ups, chin ups, mix gripped pullups, leg raises for abs.

Alright I have a pullup bar also I was just wondering if this will suffice instead of going to the gym and hitting the weights

Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bopete1 View Post
    Alright I have a pullup bar also I was just wondering if this will suffice instead of going to the gym and hitting the weights
    what are you doing for legs? bw squats idk if they have enough resistance to maintain muscle on a deficit, fill a backback with rocks and squat?

Originally Posted by Groce View Post
    what are you doing for legs? bw squats idk if they have enough resistance to maintain muscle on a deficit, fill a backback with rocks and squat?
    Lol tbh I will get more things as i go like a weight bench so i could use weights for squats or even use my younger siblings... I am just curious if pushups pullups squats etc will be okay instead of going to the gym and after I lose enough weight will I look decent or no because I havent done weights

Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You will be skinny, you need more than bodyweight as all the guys who have good physiques who claim they only do bodyweight actually lift weights. The bw stuff wont contribute to fat loss but its better than sitting on the couch. There is no real overload or progression for bodyweight stuff so you will need weights to improve your physique.
    There is always someone less fortunate, with real hunger, with real adversity, who made something of themselves. What is your excuse?

Originally Posted by Serpentarius View Post
    You will be skinny, you need more than bodyweight as all the guys who have good physiques who claim they only do bodyweight actually lift weights. The bw stuff wont contribute to fat loss but its better than sitting on the couch. There is no real overload or progression for bodyweight stuff so you will need weights to improve your physique.
    Lol man you're everywhere haha thanks thats basically what I was looking for an answer like that I guess Ill just have to hit the gym or my friends house he has a bowflex and a bench