Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good job brad man. You gonna make it.
    To ensure you don't waste time, the next level of game is setting up meetings with decision makers.....not just anyone.

Also, for your meetings be thinking about why THEY would buy the industrial products from you. 5% would not be a compelling enough reason for me if I had a relationship with my current supplier.

Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by -Lucifer View Post
    Good tactic. You're going to make it, Brad. SRS

Can confirm. 99% of the people look away when you stare at their eyes (even if it's not a threatening look).
    I once caught myself looking away when the hbb on tv looked at the camera srs.

Lol

notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by donblaximus View Post
    Good job brad man. You gonna make it.
    To ensure you don't waste time, the next level of game is setting up meetings with decision makers.....not just anyone.

Also, for your meetings be thinking about why THEY would buy the industrial products from you. 5% would not be a compelling enough reason for me if I had a relationship with my current supplier.
    We got set up with a great manufacturer who is sending us someone from their company to accompany us on the first few meetings. This guy has 30 years experience in the industry. Going to learn as much from his as we can and then incorporate that when we need to go into the meetings alone. Right now it was just about setting up those meetings and if I have 1/20 that follow through I'll be happy because it's a potential 200-300 in profit per month I didn't have prior.

Registered User ScissorMeSlowly's Avatar
    ScissorMeSlowly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScissorMeSlowly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScissorMeSlowly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScissorMeSlowly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScissorMeSlowly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScissorMeSlowly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScissorMeSlowly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScissorMeSlowly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScissorMeSlowly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScissorMeSlowly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScissorMeSlowly is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by whitecollarcrim View Post
    Since you're a sales/biz dev guy read that book by Olivia something on Charisma.
    Very worthwhile.

It's amazing how being really polished, fit and above average looking,, how easy sales is.

Don't forget to have your follow up ready; i.e. when I was selling commercial insurance I'd bring a small box of candies with me which I write the 'gatekeepers' name on.
    Pretty much guarantees I was remembered if I had to re-call in 6-12 months.

What product you sell? I'm launching a drone business and have to start doing this again.

donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by notbadnotbrad View Post
    Good thing I didn't enter your business right ?

Also how is any start up supposed to succeed ?

Maybe I'll sit at home on my computer and hope my chitty website will generate sales right ???
    Real businessmen succeed by bringing value to their clients.
    Hustlers succeed by flipping product.

I'm not saying one is right or wrong....but there is a difference.
    Businessmen focus on the quality of the solution and their knowledge of the client.
    Pitchmen pitch products.

We got set up with a great manufacturer who is sending us someone from their company to accompany us on the first few meetings. This guy has 30 years experience in the industry. Going to learn as much from his as we can and then incorporate that when we need to go into the meetings alone. Right now it was just about setting up those meetings and if I have 1/20 that follow through I'll be happy because it's a potential 200-300 in profit per month I didn't have prior.
    Sounds good man. Not hating at all....I respect and admire the hustle. Just throwing out some ideas for the next step. Go get it

wiles454 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wiles454 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wiles454 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wiles454 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wiles454 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wiles454 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wiles454 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wiles454 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wiles454 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wiles454 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wiles454 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'd tell you we aren't interested. Have a nice day.

notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sounds good man. Not hating at all....I respect and admire the hustle. Just throwing out some ideas for the next step. Go get it
    Oh I know you're not hating I actually just wanted to see what you thought about how we were going about it. It's going to be a learning experience and I'm really looking forward to the meetings and seeing how they go. I defn agree with your post about offering value. I really did come off as a scum bag in my OP trying to push product, so I think I'm going to go the value route.. and honestly that's what our manufacturer advised us to do and he's a multi multi millionaire. He said look for problems and try and fix them.... he said when he has someone go into a new business they are there with a notepad going over every little detail, figuring out their current manufacturer, checking PH solutions of current products they use all sorts of stuff I have no idea about which is why it's good to have this guy come with us the first few times.

Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    talk like a psychopath OP....

Run Sarah!
    aka. Tomthetrainwreck
    Z4v4 is a golf course maintenance worker.

pkbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) pkbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) pkbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) pkbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) pkbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) pkbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) pkbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) pkbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) pkbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) pkbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) pkbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    lol at op thinking its a done deal haha

Oh I know you're not hating I actually just wanted to see what you thought about how we were going about it. It's going to be a learning experience and I'm really looking forward to the meetings and seeing how they go. I defn agree with your post about offering value. I really did come off as a scum bag in my OP trying to push product, so I think I'm going to go the value route.. and honestly that's what our manufacturer advised us to do and he's a multi multi millionaire. He said look for problems and try and fix them.... he said when he has someone go into a new business they are there with a notepad going over every little detail, figuring out their current manufacturer, checking PH solutions of current products they use all sorts of stuff I have no idea about which is why it's good to have this guy come with us the first few times.
    I think you have a good angle. Good business is driven by good partnership...so it sounds like you are headed in the righ direction man. I don't know enough on the industry to give any specific advice but atma high level things look good.

FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah man it's fuking hilarious.. the entire thing was a game to me... I would literally be trying not to laugh and then I'd leave every building laughing with a scheduled meeting for next week.

Have a chit eating grin going the entire time, lean up on something casually like you run chit and just stare at people.... It's hilarious how noone can keep eye contact either.
    I cringed reading this ^
    I REP HELPFUL POSTS

"Somewhere he is out there training while I'm not. One day when we meet, he will win."

"I put in work and its all for the kids, but these cats done forgot what work is"

AndyRoid will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndyRoid will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndyRoid will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndyRoid will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndyRoid will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndyRoid will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndyRoid will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndyRoid will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndyRoid will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndyRoid will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndyRoid will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    look deeply into their eyes
    Too smoov for me. Take all my money.
    Agar Crew: (ಠ益ಠ)=Brah (no skin)

cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    ITT: OP is a salesman trying to justify his scummy tactics

RayKP will become famous soon enough. (+50) RayKP will become famous soon enough. (+50) RayKP will become famous soon enough. (+50) RayKP will become famous soon enough. (+50) RayKP will become famous soon enough. (+50) RayKP will become famous soon enough. (+50) RayKP will become famous soon enough. (+50) RayKP will become famous soon enough. (+50) RayKP will become famous soon enough. (+50) RayKP will become famous soon enough. (+50) RayKP will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Everyone in here asking if i've pitched before, or saying my pitch is terrible, blows my mind. So much of what you say is in your tonality and body language. Of course reading this you're going to read it in your corny voice and have a biased opinion.

And to that guy that quoted the "I don't have a lot of time, but I work for a revolutionary company, etc" doesn't understand how urgency creates an atmosphere of buying faster. The message underneath those words is "I'm important, I have things to do, my company is a great investment, here's my pitch, do you want it or not, because someone else will, and they'll see the true value in my offer."

I've sold insurance door-to-door before. Which I think is one of the hardest things to do as a salesperson. You need thick skin to get through *******s and door slams. That being said, I used to make an average of $7000 a week. So you can say my methods are terrible, but they worked for me.
    How much money is enough? Just 1 more dollar.

Originally Posted by RayKP View Post
    Everyone in here asking if i've pitched before, or saying my pitch is terrible, blows my mind. So much of what you say is in your tonality and body language. Of course reading this you're going to read it in your corny voice and have a biased opinion.

And to that guy that quoted the "I don't have a lot of time, but I work for a revolutionary company, etc" doesn't understand how urgency creates an atmosphere of buying faster. The message underneath those words is "I'm important, I have things to do, my company is a great investment, here's my pitch, do you want it or not, because someone else will, and they'll see the true value in my offer."

I've sold insurance door-to-door before. Which I think is one of the hardest things to do as a salesperson. You need thick skin to get through *******s and door slams. That being said, I used to make an average of $7000 a week. So you can say my methods are terrible, but they worked for me.
    If you don't have a lot of time then why are you walking into my subway trying to sell me soap in a cheap suit. If you literally walked into my business with an opener of "I don't have a lot of time" I'd say...good, I don't either so gtfo.

Good sales is genuine. None of this pitch BS. Your technique is amateur at best. Sorry bro
    Last edited by donblaximus; 06-07-2015 at 02:28 PM.

randomguy20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) randomguy20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) randomguy20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) randomguy20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) randomguy20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) randomguy20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) randomguy20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) randomguy20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) randomguy20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) randomguy20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) randomguy20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to notbadnotbrad again

Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You guys should do OP a favor by not validating him so he actually has a drive to succeed in the real world instead of getting dopamine-releasing 'atta boys on the internet.

riley444 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) riley444 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) riley444 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) riley444 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) riley444 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) riley444 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) riley444 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) riley444 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) riley444 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) riley444 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) riley444 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Parkerscott View Post
    That drink looks delicious.

cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    oh man its hilarious how everyone on the misc USED to make 5 figures a week

then they stopped because they didn't like making money

OhHi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OhHi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OhHi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OhHi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OhHi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OhHi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OhHi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OhHi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OhHi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OhHi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OhHi is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

dude...its a bad pitch

its bad because I cant finish it in 40 seconds...if u can its because you're talking too fast

and if you're talking to fast? Its a bad pitch

trashbat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trashbat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trashbat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trashbat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trashbat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trashbat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trashbat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trashbat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trashbat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trashbat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trashbat has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You turned things around brah?

Last thread I read you were petty down on your luck - living in a basement, dui charge

RayKP will become famous soon enough. (+50) RayKP will become famous soon enough. (+50) RayKP will become famous soon enough. (+50) RayKP will become famous soon enough. (+50) RayKP will become famous soon enough. (+50) RayKP will become famous soon enough. (+50) RayKP will become famous soon enough. (+50) RayKP will become famous soon enough. (+50) RayKP will become famous soon enough. (+50) RayKP will become famous soon enough. (+50) RayKP will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by cashinout View Post
    oh man its hilarious how everyone on the misc USED to make 5 figures a week

then they stopped because they didn't like making money
    I'm trying to start a business, it's nearly impossible to do both at the same time. I have assistants that I pay to make cold calls for me and sell outsourced products through the phone that nets me a very decent amount atm.

If you don't have a lot of time then why are you walking into my subway trying to sell me soap in a cheap suit. If you literally walked into my business with an opener of "I don't have a lot of time" I'd say...good, I don't either so gtfo.

Good sales is genuine. None of this pitch BS. Your technique is amateur at best. Sorry bro
    "Amateur at best" - "Good sales is genuine". You sound like someone who should work in customer service bro, no offense. Good sales is NOT genuine, it's the opposite. Ever heard the term "silver tongue" ? Salespeople SELL THEMSELVES to you first, THEN their product.

Give me a sales pitch, since you're such a critic you must have something good.
    How much money is enough? Just 1 more dollar.

SpinnerSA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpinnerSA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpinnerSA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpinnerSA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpinnerSA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpinnerSA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpinnerSA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpinnerSA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpinnerSA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpinnerSA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpinnerSA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Cold approached 20 businesses today and set up meetings in all 20 places for next week to sell our product. It's fuking hilarious how easy it is to manipulate people. Especially if the manager is a broad.

Kind of went like this.

"Hi I'm Brad how are you?" look deeply into their eyes, smile a little bit

At this point you run the show not them, you're the boss and their lucky to be speaking to you.

"I'm Sarah I'm great and yourself?"

"Oh I'm excellent Sarah thanks for asking."

" Look Sarah we're offering industrial products you currently use and we'll save you 5 percent."

"Do you have a business card."

Fuk leaving a business card and relying on them to get back to you, YOU run the show not them.

"Actually Sarah we're in the area next Tuesday and we have a product specialist in town (who happens to be my fuking bro who is running business with me)... we have a few other businesses in the area we've scheduled so we can slot you in (don't have a single fuking business scheduled) I think it's a GREAT opportunity for you."

"Ok Brad that sounds good."

"Excellent Sarah it was a pleasure speaking with you, you have a fabulous afternoon and we'll be in touch."
    Allow me to put forward my humble opinion, great to see you have confidence which is something lacking nowadays and cold calling is no joke but don't believe that you manipulating people by you getting some of there valuable time. I've worked in purchasing & there were plenty times I'd say yes to a product appointment even though I knew I wasn't interested, maybe I had a long day and wanted to get the salesperson out my face or maybe I felt sympathy for the cold caller. Either way you've got your foot in the door, how you go further is what will determine your success or failure rate/ 20. You don't have be the cheapest, you just gotta add value.

I'm trying to start a business, it's nearly impossible to do both at the same time. I have assistants that I pay to make cold calls for me and sell outsourced products through the phone that nets me a very decent amount atm.

"Amateur at best" - "Good sales is genuine". You sound like someone who should work in customer service bro, no offense. Good sales is NOT genuine, it's the opposite. Ever heard the term "silver tongue" ? Salespeople SELL THEMSELVES to you first, THEN their product.

Give me a sales pitch, since you're such a critic you must have something good.
    You have a lot to learn. I have made a career "selling things" but I will not give you a sales pitch because everything I position is in context to the target. I don't pitch. That's what separates the pros from the amateurs.

I plead the 6th. whitecollarcrim's Avatar
    whitecollarcrim is a name known to all. (+5000) whitecollarcrim is a name known to all. (+5000) whitecollarcrim is a name known to all. (+5000) whitecollarcrim is a name known to all. (+5000) whitecollarcrim is a name known to all. (+5000) whitecollarcrim is a name known to all. (+5000) whitecollarcrim is a name known to all. (+5000) whitecollarcrim is a name known to all. (+5000) whitecollarcrim is a name known to all. (+5000) whitecollarcrim is a name known to all. (+5000) whitecollarcrim is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MooseBrah View Post
    The Charisma Myth by Olivia Fox Cabane, this book is LOADED with good stuff on how to deal with people. It teaches you how to create yourself into a package of smooth personality.
    Also How to Win Friends and Influence people by Dale Carnegie.
    7 Habits of Highly Effective People, haven't read this but it gets killer reviews.

But being tall and good looking bumps your appeal to people in business as studies show.
    48 Laws of Power is pretty great stuff too.
    "The Spartans do not ask how many are the enemy, but where are they."

Start date to Aestheticism: 10/11/2015