Salsero691 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Jiggly Subcutaneous fat versus regular Subcutaneous fat

I was comparing my abs to a girl friend of mine yesterday and noticed that the fat on her abs seemed more firm than mine which is very jiggly. I have been trying to burn off that last bit and nothing seems to work. Are there differences between the subcutaneous of different people?

BTW, I'm just below 10% BF. Have been on a nutritionist made diet for cutting and do go to the gym 3-4 times a week with plenty of cardio.

Thanks
    Last edited by Salsero691; 06-05-2015 at 09:26 AM.

FarmerBrain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FarmerBrain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FarmerBrain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FarmerBrain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FarmerBrain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FarmerBrain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FarmerBrain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FarmerBrain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FarmerBrain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FarmerBrain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FarmerBrain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Assuming you are losing weight/fat then probably some of your empty (empty of triglycerides) fat cells are retaining water making them squishy. She mean while maybe hasn't lost fat in that area. Give this a read: http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat...ishy-fat.html/

Obtaining Greek God Bod! Mr.Zuka's Avatar
    Mr.Zuka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Zuka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Zuka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Zuka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Zuka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Zuka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Zuka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Zuka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Zuka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Zuka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Zuka will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by FarmerBrain View Post
    Assuming you are losing weight/fat then probably some of your empty (empty of triglycerides) fat cells are retaining water making them squishy. She mean while maybe hasn't lost fat in that area. Give this a read: http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat...ishy-fat.html/
    interesting...
    NPC Athlete
    3rd place in Men's Physique Wilmington NC Gold's Classic 2012
    2nd place in Men's Physique NC State Championships 2013
    3rd place in Men's Physique Wilmington NC Gold's Classic 2013
    5th place in Mr. Wilmington, NC 2013
    4th place in Men's Physique NC Muscle Heat Championships 2013
    4th place in Men's Physique Wilmington NC Gold's Classic 2014
    5th place in Men's Physique Elite Muscle Classic 2014
    2nd place in Men's Physique NC Charlotte Cup 2015

Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by FarmerBrain View Post
    ^^^ What he said.

But there is also differences in fat firmness, the firmness/density can also be changing especially with fat loss/gain.
    My story going from obese to fit while battling daily chronic headaches:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155566013&p=1104734533#post1104734533

Summer shred 2015. -final updated posted Sept. 19.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167135911