Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10
    P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ryantatarniuk View Post
    waits for MFC crew response

or perhaps they are back in their thread jerking off each other's rep count
    Watch out bro, they gonna come at you and call you a liberal. Funny thing about that, every single gun nut (not gun owner) I've ever met is either low income or low middle income. First in line to take advantage of these liberal programs like public schools, tuition aid, social security etc... But no, fuk the liberals they want to take my guns! Just goes to show how you can't argue with these people.
    | ♫Audiophile♫ | To ∞ & → | The Ohio State University Alumni |

Headphone question?
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139399693

Crohn's Awareness Week. Aware Yourself!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150077053

badlasagna is a name known to all. (+5000) badlasagna is a name known to all. (+5000) badlasagna is a name known to all. (+5000) badlasagna is a name known to all. (+5000) badlasagna is a name known to all. (+5000) badlasagna is a name known to all. (+5000) badlasagna is a name known to all. (+5000) badlasagna is a name known to all. (+5000) badlasagna is a name known to all. (+5000) badlasagna is a name known to all. (+5000) badlasagna is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Forklift193 View Post
    people who exercise their right to do this chit just because they can are fukking scum, plain and simple. there is ABSOLUTELY NO NEED for a civilian to carry a gun that big around anywhere, at any point in time. they're just looking to stir chit up.
    deciding what people should and should not do when they are within the construct of their constitutional rights...lol m80

EDIT:

Canada...
    { Thomas Sowell - Milton Friedman - William Buckley, Jr. - Peter Hitchens }

MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by P51 View Post
    Let me break this down for you guys and address the elephant in the room.

Carrying in general is something *******s (exceptions to the rule) do. Sure they can hide behind the reasoning of they are protecting everyone, but at the end of the day that's not why the majority do it. The majority are little ball insecure *******s who like the tough guy image that carrying gives them. They LOVE being able to walk into a building knowing no one can fuk with them because they have a gun. And if you call them out on their tiny balls they have the go to line of defending everyone. Thats bull****, I know it, you know it, everyone knows it. Perfect example of this was George Zimmerman. Some fat beta thinks because he had a gun he can start harassing people, because of that confidence it gives him.

Open carry people are just the extreme end of this ******* tiny dickness.

INB4 all the gun nuts come at me, but its fuken true. You don't even have to look beyond the Misc to see its true. Look at all the *******s posting pictures with their guns. Why? 0 Reason for this. Its right up there with people who post pictures with their exotic cars. Why? Because they want to show off how much are better they are. You don't see anyone running around posting pics with their Ford Focus. Gun nuts just need to throw it around hey I have a gun me > you.

At the end of the day I don't even care about concealed carry, in fact its fine and wouldn't want it banned. The small percent of people carrying for the RIGHT reason out weigh the annoyance of all these *******s. Open carry on the other hand, there is 0 rational reason for it and is exclusively for *******s and should be banned.

Now I wait for all the gun nuts to pop up spewing laws and facts, because I fuken love how instantly every hillbilly gun nut is a legal expert, right up there with how every pro drug user becomes a scientist.
    Not one fact was seen in that post. The fact is more guns = less crime. Your emotional rant is useless, and would not be respected by any rational man. Oprah misc---->
    *Hole is Life Crew*
    *Meditation Crew*

Forklift193 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Forklift193 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Forklift193 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Forklift193 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Forklift193 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Forklift193 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Forklift193 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Forklift193 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Forklift193 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Forklift193 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Forklift193 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by badlasagna View Post
    deciding what people should and should not do when they are within the construct of their constitutional rights...lol m80

EDIT:

Canada...
    i always laugh at the fact that america still imposes laws/amendments or whatever the fuk that were written OVER 200 YEARS AGO. times change. the "its in the constitution" argument is the ONLY argument gun fanatics use to defend themselves, and the fact that you deny that carrying a big gun into a ****ing airport has any real purpose other than to stir up a scene is proof that you're mentally deficient
    S&P

13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Forklift193 View Post
    i always laugh at the fact that america still imposes laws/amendments or whatever the fuk that were written OVER 200 YEARS AGO. times change. the "its in the constitution" argument is the ONLY argument gun fanatics use to defend themselves, and the fact that you deny that carrying a big gun into a ****ing airport has any real purpose other than to stir up a scene is proof that you're mentally deficient
    Friday night. Date night in Miami. Every night is a date night in Miami, and everyone's having sex. But for me, sex never enters into it. I don't understand sex. Not that I have anything against women, and I certainly have an appropriate sensibility about men, but when it comes to the actual act of sex, it's always just seemed so undignified. But I have to play the game.

entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lol come back and this threads 10 pages