Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000)

700x2 Deadlift/675 beltless deficit pull..Competing @198

Competing on June 13th in the 198 class. Hoping for the world record raw/wraps squat at 198, and a 1900lb total. I am unable to train my sumo very much from hips getting overtrained easily, but it seems to help me hit conventional a lot & then make the switch right at the last minute.

Here is a few weeks ago of a front squat PR also of 600lbs..Which was a novelty goal this meet prep
    Team Norton

The Strength Guys

It's time to bring V2.0

zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What meet are you doing?? FWIW, I'd really like to see you take that record. Oh and if the back spotter is putting his hands where they shouldn't be, can you ask them not to when it's your turn? I just like seeing legit, no questions, records set. I know you're good for it, but with a lot of questionable lifts lately, it would be refreshing to see an awesome lift that no one questions.
    1708 total @220 Raw
    Improve my total every time I step on the platform.

Being a male is a matter of birth. However, being a "man" is a matter of choice.

Photo in Avi is not current, I'm way fatter now.

Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by zmcdole View Post
    What meet are you doing?? FWIW, I'd really like to see you take that record. Oh and if the back spotter is putting his hands where they shouldn't be, can you ask them not to when it's your turn? I just like seeing legit, no questions, records set. I know you're good for it, but with a lot of questionable lifts lately, it would be refreshing to see an awesome lift that no one questions.
    Thats my goal, I will do my best man. I am doing an SPF meet, but the Iron Mafia guys are putting it on, and they have been strict and turning the game around for raw lifting. They even turned down a guy 2 weeks ago at Nationals because a training partner back spotted and he was touching the dude the entire time. I will be letting whoever they have spot me, so unless I don't get the lift..They wont be touching me.

Everything else, I am going to try and make legit in comparison to a few here lately. I am right there with you on that one, haha.
    Team Norton

The Strength Guys

It's time to bring V2.0

zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Frankdaddy View Post
    Thats my goal, I will do my best man. I am doing an SPF meet, but the Iron Mafia guys are putting it on, and they have been strict and turning the game around for raw lifting. They even turned down a guy 2 weeks ago at Nationals because a training partner back spotted and he was touching the dude the entire time. I will be letting whoever they have spot me, so unless I don't get the lift..They wont be touching me.

Everything else, I am going to try and make legit in comparison to a few here lately. I am right there with you on that one, haha.
    good to hear man. Good luck and I really hope you break that record.
    1708 total @220 Raw
    Improve my total every time I step on the platform.

Being a male is a matter of birth. However, being a "man" is a matter of choice.

Photo in Avi is not current, I'm way fatter now.