Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Promo: Magnum LIMITLESS Log it before it hits BB.com!!

LOG LIMITLESS BEFORE it's even on BB.com!!!

Limitless? But what the heck is Limitless?
    BOOM. Limitless is Magnum's BRAND NEW preworkout product. Brand spanking new. I mean so brand new, you can't even get it in BB.com stores yet (it's on the way though). So we wanted to give loyal Magnum fans/family the chance to LOG Limitless beforehand.

The Hype is Real.
    Limitless is awesome. The focus is unreal. The energy is phenomenal. You literally will feel unstoppable and limitless in the gym.

Here's a few quotes so far for feedback...
    "Got mine in last week and, its unreal! I have taken a lot of stuff, but this was a whole new level. Definitely worth checking out and trying!!!" - Kon Rock

"I've been running Limitless for the last week. It's great stuff. Focus is unreal. It's as if Rocket Science, Opus, and Serum all had a love child. My workout went to straight supersets and dropsets on this stuff. Only thing that pulled me out of the gym was having to actually go to work in the morning as well. Really great product. " - Me

"I could progressively feel it kicking in, wasn't a huge surge of energy like most pre-workouts which was nice. The gradual increase of energy combined with the mental focus was something I have never experienced in a pre-workout before which i honestly couldn't describe its a must try it yourself experience!

The sustained energy stayed on a very consistent climb through my entire workout. it took about 20 mins to fully feel the effects of it, which to describe it wasn't a high revved jacked up energy feeling, it was a total mind control and determination feeling. I personally love the mental aspects of pre workouts not so much the stimulant effects and this was honestly the best feeling workout i've ever had!

I also had ZERO crash, NO Lag, and even post workout hours later i still feel great with no decrease in energy still feeling a stable state not on a high of stim and not on a crash of stim.....And for the taste well its a 10/10 hands down the best pre-workout i have ever tasted, It mixed very well almost instantly with zero grains or built up powder."
    - Landon Moroz

What can we win? And how many can win?
    We are going to award FOUR of the best entries we have for the chance to LOG LIMITLESS BEFORE it hits BB.com. This is a chance you don't want to miss. If we get enough great entries, we may even award FIVE people. I don't know. Let's see how the entries go.

What do we want in return?
    We want you to LOG and REVIEW LIMITLESS AND post a REVIEW on the BB.com forum AND in the BB.com store. Simple as that.

Please keep in mind, if you are detailed and provide great feedback and reviews we will put you on our VIP list for further promotions. That also includes if you go above the extra mile and do photos, videos, and even log the product. That will get you the fast pass to our VIP list. The VIP list will set you up for getting products from us without having to enter promos. It's a great list to be on. We just want the best of the best reviewer wise.

We want the most detail and attention to detail we can on this.

ELIGIBILITY FOR THIS VERY GENEROUS PROMO?
    Gotta be 18+. Open to BOTH the US and CANADA. Must have at least 200+ posts. Can not have won a Magnum promo in last 60 days.

How do I enter?
    Tell myself and Kon Rock, YOUR BEST DEFINITION of Limitless. What does Limitless mean to you?

Give us detail. Give us a reason to pick you. Go the extra mile, give us links to your past reviews. If you have used a Magnum product before, but have yet to post a review of it, post that review and screen shot it here. Doing something like that gives you extra credit here.

GET TO TRY THIS AMAZING PRODUCT BEFORE ANYONE ELSE!!!

....the entries here should be....well, LIMITLESS
    Magnum Nutraceuticals BB.com Forum Manager & Lead Sales Representative
    Better Ingredients, Better Results
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Since Limitless is not yet in BB.com (it will be soon)... here's a peak at the label and information....

Originally Posted by Kon_Rock View Post

Magnum Limitless LABEL !!!

Got mine in last week and, its unreal! I have taken a lot of stuff, but this was a whole new level. Defiantly worth checking out and trying!!!

www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Boom....amazing opportunity here!!! You guys are gonna love it
    Nutrabio Lead Rep
    Nutrabio X BioCrew Leader

Full Label Disclosure, Therapeutic Doses, No Fillers/Additives

Go to https://goo.gl/YoaZwv for free samples!

#WITHOUTCOMPROMISE - IG @ericbarnes28

Altobeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Altobeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Altobeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Altobeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Altobeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Altobeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Altobeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Altobeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Altobeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Altobeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Altobeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm definitely in , will edit later for my updates and links as I'm on mobile
    Bench : 225 x 1 ~ Squat 285 x 1 ~ Deadlift: 315 x 3 ~ Incline Leg Press: 665 x 3

~Country Mike Appreciation Crew~
    ~Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory Crew~
    ~Napoleon Dynamite Forever Crew~

"Go ahead, make my whey" - Me

Current Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167520231&p=1363343041

rkillam is just really nice. (+1000) rkillam is just really nice. (+1000) rkillam is just really nice. (+1000) rkillam is just really nice. (+1000) rkillam is just really nice. (+1000) rkillam is just really nice. (+1000) rkillam is just really nice. (+1000) rkillam is just really nice. (+1000) rkillam is just really nice. (+1000) rkillam is just really nice. (+1000) rkillam is just really nice. (+1000)
    Awesome!
    ANS Performance Brand Developement Mgr & Athlete
    Follow @RkThinkFit

RED MONKEY HATS >>> www.redmonkeylifestyle.com/#_a_Rachel

Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Here's your chance to try it out before its in the store!!!!
    Nutrabio Lead Rep

eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    this going to be good. cant wait to try

Where are the entries here?
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

..........to submit my entry really really soon...................... at work so no can do right now

Lawd knows I am in on this though.
    I'm back.......kinda.....sort of....

Originally Posted by KissIcon View Post

..........to submit my entry really really soon...................... at work so no can do right now

Yeah BUDDY!!!!
    Nutrabio Lead Rep

tazchip is on a distinguished road. (+10) tazchip is on a distinguished road. (+10) tazchip is on a distinguished road. (+10) tazchip is on a distinguished road. (+10) tazchip is on a distinguished road. (+10) tazchip is on a distinguished road. (+10) tazchip is on a distinguished road. (+10) tazchip is on a distinguished road. (+10) tazchip is on a distinguished road. (+10) tazchip is on a distinguished road. (+10) tazchip is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I would love this opp! Having lost 20 lbs in 4 weeks and lowering my carbs, my energy levels have been down a bit but nothing bad. I believe this would def help in that area. I can log anywhere btw 4-6 days a week. Both lifting and cardio.

Age 34
    5'5 229.
    Goal is to reach 205 by end of August. I train all body parts though out the week with 4 to 6 day's of cardio. Have done plenty of logs on another forum and love to do one here.

We are always open to great people

SupreTwitchTV is just really nice. (+1000) SupreTwitchTV is just really nice. (+1000) SupreTwitchTV is just really nice. (+1000) SupreTwitchTV is just really nice. (+1000) SupreTwitchTV is just really nice. (+1000) SupreTwitchTV is just really nice. (+1000) SupreTwitchTV is just really nice. (+1000) SupreTwitchTV is just really nice. (+1000) SupreTwitchTV is just really nice. (+1000) SupreTwitchTV is just really nice. (+1000) SupreTwitchTV is just really nice. (+1000)

Must.... have.... Limiteless!

Limitless is the very unique combination of all three human elements: the mind, body, and soul , all reconnecting simultaneously and intertwining together to produce the most amazing, incredible and unimaginable experience! Limitless is the pinnacle combination of physical, psychological and spiritual state of well being; All three elements are synchronized in full harmony, thus allowing the person to clearly focus far beyond the world of predefined human capacity and into the limitless state of mind.

Thank you for this great opportunity! Here are some of my current logs and reviews I have recently worked on (same links as below sig)

True GRIT Post Review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=167604411

Performix: ION Pre Workout Review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=167536101

Applied Nutriceuticals N.O.Vate Review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=167454501

Applied Nutriceuticals ThermoVate Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=167533451

PHARMAPHREAK Test Freak Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=167413791

Performix: ION Multi Phase Pre Workout Review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...01&pagenumber=

HIT Supplements Reform Matrix
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...t=167138231&p=

ErgoGenix Double Review: ErgoChain & ErgoBlast
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=167727521
    Last edited by SupreTwitchTV; 06-03-2015 at 02:39 PM. Reason: changed the limitless logo pic, I think I like this one better :); new review added below :P
    Logs and Reviews:

BPI Sports PUMP-HD Exclusive Review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168247473

True GRIT: PRE Review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168125733

True GRIT: PROTEIN Review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167957503

ErgoGenix: ErgoBlast Strawberry Kiwi Review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167873151

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167454501

KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Well, here we go.

This is what I consider Limitless to mean; no bounderies to hold something or someone back; no end to an effort; all goals are attainable; never ending, "He has Limitless effort", "His drive to continue is Limitless",

with what I have been though in the last few years, my drive to continue, regardless of results, is an effort that is limitless.

It has been a while since I have logged any Magnum products but continue to use them to this day. Here is one log a did a while back: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=145816291

I will gladly furnish more links to other logs and reviews of other products, if needed.
    Last edited by KissIcon; 06-03-2015 at 05:15 AM.

Location: My heart is in Sydney, Australia ;) ... but leaving in, Québec, Canada
    alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000)

In

For me limitless mean NEVER give up on you dream, even if time get tough, first image that came to my mind is people with handicap who compete in bodybuilding events or sports event and compete again non handicap people. They don’t make excuse and sit and complaint about their situation, they just go and try to reach their goal and dream. This is really inspiring in my view.

I won’t lie I will not be able to post picture, since BB have change their forum I can’t post some. I am not going to post video or meme pictures. What I can do is been consistent with the log, honest and let the BB community know how exactly of I feel about this new pre workout.

Here is a log I did for Thrust:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/index.php
    TRAIN HARD...LIFE IS SHORT !

smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lookie Lookie! What do we have here?!?!?
    Journal: Feeding The Beast Within
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=127433393

From Lard to Hard(almost) jalfrey's Avatar
    jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000) jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000) jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000) jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000) jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000) jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000) jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000) jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000) jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000) jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000) jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I believe that Limitless means believing in endless possibilities, knowing the world was waiting for you to explore it, and feeling invincible. It's how I felt getting my last shipment from bb.com! It's how I felt after two scoops of Opus right before my mudder race this past weekend!

I've got a lot of store reviews (link is in my sig). Here's one I was fortunate enough to do for Magnum late last year-- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=165359991

Some random log links--
    ProSupps Vexxum
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=166886421

PharmaFreak SuperFreak
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=162658061

Controlled Labs Gold Feast
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=147337363
    Last edited by jalfrey; 06-03-2015 at 06:57 AM.
    I <3 Carbs

Originally Posted by smoothballer View Post
    Lookie Lookie! What do we have here?!?!?
    Yeah buddy!!!!

Awesome apps guys keep them coming in!!!
    Nutrabio Lead Rep

And to the winners, they will also get the Brand New Limitless Tee to sport in the gym,
    we will need photos for sure

Nutrabio Lead Rep

And to the winners, they will also get the Brand New Limitless Tee to sport in the gym,

From Lard to Hard(almost) jalfrey's Avatar
    jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000) jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000) jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000) jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000) jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000) jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000) jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000) jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000) jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000) jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000) jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000)
    [center]And to the winners, they will also get the Brand New Limitless Tee to sport in the gym,
    I <3 Carbs

LOOK at what's happening today at Magnum HQ!!!

We had a camp out event for FREE Limitless....everyone got Free Limitless who showed up with a tent

Nutrabio Lead Rep

is there room for me?......

Location: My heart is in Sydney, Australia ;) ... but leaving in, Québec, Canada
    alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I almost took a plane ticket to Vancouver to get there lol
    Last edited by alvin1; 06-03-2015 at 12:43 PM.
    TRAIN HARD...LIFE IS SHORT !

is there room for me?......

Hahah...I think if you showed up with that, Markus would give you a few cases
    Nutrabio Lead Rep

JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Limitless, you say?

And there's a free shirt?!

http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/mp-h...2717d67a3d8e1/
    http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/mp-h...208ddcc83187f/
    http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/blue...25098edf66ae8/
    http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/iFor...23b204302667d/

Always been a big fan of the companies that show love to the Canadian brahs on this site. It's often hard to find companies or brands who are willing and able to allow Canadians to participate, so I'm always down to support the companies who are able to make it happen. No sponsored log history to speak of, but it's always something I've aspired to do as a means to push myself. Owing something to the good people of BB.com who follow along with a log would be that extra little bit of motivation to roll out of bed at 5:30 am on those mornings when I hit the snooze button once or twice. Loved Landon's comments about the mental effects and focus he got from Limitless ... it truly is a mind over matter thing when you want to kick it into high gear at the tail end of a workout and something that puts you in the right mental zone to be where you need to be is always something that I find appealing to try.

That's what limitless is to me - body and mind in sync working towards a common goal. No arguments between the physical and mental elements telling you that you can't do something. When your body AND your mind are working together, you eliminate every roadblock that could possibly stand in your way and that's when you can truly say your potential to achieve is limitless.

Now choose me so I can get going on this.

**Canadian Crew**

Hahah...I think if you showed up with that, Markus would give you a few cases
    haha...don't speak too soon. I got some time off coming up in the next couple of weeks.

SupreTwitchTV is just really nice. (+1000) SupreTwitchTV is just really nice. (+1000) SupreTwitchTV is just really nice. (+1000) SupreTwitchTV is just really nice. (+1000) SupreTwitchTV is just really nice. (+1000) SupreTwitchTV is just really nice. (+1000) SupreTwitchTV is just really nice. (+1000) SupreTwitchTV is just really nice. (+1000) SupreTwitchTV is just really nice. (+1000) SupreTwitchTV is just really nice. (+1000) SupreTwitchTV is just really nice. (+1000)

LOOK at what's happening today at Magnum HQ!!!

We had a camp out event for FREE Limitless....everyone got Free Limitless who showed up with a tent

I was so jelly when I read this on the magnum news website, very lucky campers!
    Logs and Reviews:

BPI Sports PUMP-HD Exclusive Review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168247473

True GRIT: PRE Review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168125733

True GRIT: PROTEIN Review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167957503

ErgoGenix: ErgoBlast Strawberry Kiwi Review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167873151

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167454501

rkillam is just really nice. (+1000) rkillam is just really nice. (+1000) rkillam is just really nice. (+1000) rkillam is just really nice. (+1000) rkillam is just really nice. (+1000) rkillam is just really nice. (+1000) rkillam is just really nice. (+1000) rkillam is just really nice. (+1000) rkillam is just really nice. (+1000) rkillam is just really nice. (+1000) rkillam is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up

The camp out at Magnum HQ was a good time! Definitely a cool idea and I am glad we went ahead and tried it! Had a few people show up and get their hands on some free tubs of Limitless!
    ANS Performance Brand Developement Mgr & Athlete
    Follow @RkThinkFit

RED MONKEY HATS >>> www.redmonkeylifestyle.com/#_a_Rachel

nfmejia0486 is not very helpful. (-500) nfmejia0486 is not very helpful. (-500) nfmejia0486 is not very helpful. (-500) nfmejia0486 is not very helpful. (-500) nfmejia0486 is not very helpful. (-500) nfmejia0486 is not very helpful. (-500) nfmejia0486 is not very helpful. (-500) nfmejia0486 is not very helpful. (-500) nfmejia0486 is not very helpful. (-500) nfmejia0486 is not very helpful. (-500) nfmejia0486 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Damn meet all requirements except for my post count. In for support I guess then.

Thumbs up

Magnum morning luv bump.............