Abed5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Abed5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Abed5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Abed5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Abed5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Abed5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Abed5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Abed5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Abed5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Abed5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Abed5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

My transformation video. 2013-2015 1st men's physique IBFF(( Abed Gara NO QUITING))

I've been trainning for three years, I worked hard so hard althougth all the pain and fails I kept going, I started my journey I will keep stick on it till I arrive my goal.

Abed Gara 20 years old

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KoJpZsd3IY

(( My story in competition's Men's Physique))
    After a struggle in my journey I have participated six times in different federations. My first competition started since 2013 in my first 4 months training which in it was founded with a few contestants and was not on high level.

I'd to enter this contest by a trainer of my gym who came up to me telling me to register and give a shot. so I listen to him and tried I was placed with the 3rd triumph of 4 contests. After my 9 months transformation I saw a poster for contest called IBFF and said lets go to try so I went without no-preparation on bad bodyfat no muscle condition. I was placed again 3rd place in men's physique from 6 noob contests.

Time later I started participating again and again I was losing and even did not enter the top five that made me mad and more angry.
    I stopped participating in 2014. In 2015 I wanted to do it again and started working on this winning I'd two competition and I found a new personal trainer for me because without one you will not reach to where do you wanna go.

I participated at Nac's stage were 9 contests with good shapes, I was placed in 3rd due to my posing. So I took up this mistake for the next competition which it is on the next week regardless to what I ate after I kept myself stick on the progress and trainned on posing untill the day of the competition. I was with 12-13 contests dunno (lol). I was placed for 1st and in this moment I realized ''YOU DONT EVER QUIT UNTILL YOU DO YOUR JOB COMPLETELY''

I have been addicted to this sport since the last three years. My journey started when I used to be so skinny I couldnt resist this profile that holding me. I started lifting in a term to gain weight not more than this. a period time later I became rigorous to be a competitor but it really wasnt my goal. I discovered this is not only sport because I cant breath a minute without lifting I realized this is my lifestyle where do I belong.

********* fan page:https://www.********.com/pages/Abed-...3096258?ref=hl
    *E-mail:gera.abed@hotmail.com
    *Instagram:abedgara

Abed5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Abed5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Abed5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Abed5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Abed5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Abed5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Abed5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Abed5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Abed5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Abed5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Abed5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    dump

dump**

kelvinc1980 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kelvinc1980 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kelvinc1980 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kelvinc1980 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kelvinc1980 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kelvinc1980 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kelvinc1980 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kelvinc1980 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kelvinc1980 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kelvinc1980 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kelvinc1980 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Great post and video, liked the second tune!

Similar to me, although mine has been over a few more years, I was skinny growing up and started just to put on muscle but now it's a way of life, and after my first comp a few weeks ago buzzing to go again!
    Nice work bro!

SlashBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlashBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlashBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlashBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlashBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlashBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlashBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlashBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlashBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlashBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlashBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Abed5 View Post
    I've been trainning for three years, I worked hard so hard althougth all the pain and fails I kept going, I started my journey I will keep stick on it till I arrive my goal.

Abed Gara 20 years old

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KoJpZsd3IY

(( My story in competition's Men's Physique))
    After a struggle in my journey I have participated six times in different federations. My first competition started since 2013 in my first 4 months training which in it was founded with a few contestants and was not on high level.

I'd to enter this contest by a trainer of my gym who came up to me telling me to register and give a shot. so I listen to him and tried I was placed with the 3rd triumph of 4 contests. After my 9 months transformation I saw a poster for contest called IBFF and said lets go to try so I went without no-preparation on bad bodyfat no muscle condition. I was placed again 3rd place in men's physique from 6 noob contests.

Time later I started participating again and again I was losing and even did not enter the top five that made me mad and more angry.
    I stopped participating in 2014. In 2015 I wanted to do it again and started working on this winning I'd two competition and I found a new personal trainer for me because without one you will not reach to where do you wanna go.

I participated at Nac's stage were 9 contests with good shapes, I was placed in 3rd due to my posing. So I took up this mistake for the next competition which it is on the next week regardless to what I ate after I kept myself stick on the progress and trainned on posing untill the day of the competition. I was with 12-13 contests dunno (lol). I was placed for 1st and in this moment I realized ''YOU DONT EVER QUIT UNTILL YOU DO YOUR JOB COMPLETELY''

I have been addicted to this sport since the last three years. My journey started when I used to be so skinny I couldnt resist this profile that holding me. I started lifting in a term to gain weight not more than this. a period time later I became rigorous to be a competitor but it really wasnt my goal. I discovered this is not only sport because I cant breath a minute without lifting I realized this is my lifestyle where do I belong.

********* fan page:https://www.********.com/pages/Abed-...3096258?ref=hl
    *E-mail:gera.abed@hotmail.com
    *Instagram:abedgara

aesthetic as **** cuz mirin. followed you on instagram
    *WetBreast is gonna make it crew*
    *GoldenAesthetics crew*
    *No waist crew*
    Current form: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cv6C9_ZZKzk

Thanks bro!

Shakur460 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shakur460 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shakur460 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shakur460 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shakur460 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shakur460 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shakur460 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shakur460 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Amazing transformation, eveything look proportional.

Originally Posted by Shakur460 View Post
    Amazing transformation, eveything look proportional.
    Thanks brother

Originally Posted by kelvinc1980 View Post
    Great post and video, liked the second tune!

Similar to me, although mine has been over a few more years, I was skinny growing up and started just to put on muscle but now it's a way of life, and after my first comp a few weeks ago buzzing to go again!
    Nice work bro!
    Thank you, aiming to gain more mass for my next contests