Thread: Bulking

fitnessbg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitnessbg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitnessbg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitnessbg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitnessbg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitnessbg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitnessbg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitnessbg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitnessbg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitnessbg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitnessbg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Bulking

I am 14 and I have been told I need to eat 2000 to 3000 cal a day no my average of 1500. So I have started doing this and I have noticed fat being put on but don't see much muscle growth. Is this normal and how/when will I start seeing results. I have just been doing. Lastly push-ups and pull-ups but I am going lift tomorrow.

SSJ12339 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    When you are bulking getting some fat is normal. You are eating more than you are accustomed to, you will notice some fat gains. But if you are not looking good muscle gains you should look for your workouts, go hard at the gym, eat like a beast and sleep a lot, that's how you get to the top.

You'll start looking different in 4 weeks I would say, if you do everything well. That's the time everyone starts seeing progress I think. Be patient and don't struggle, you'll get to your goal soon.

Registered User ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    At 14, the LAST thing you should be worrying about is fat gain.