Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    NewEgo is a name known to all. (+5000) NewEgo is a name known to all. (+5000) NewEgo is a name known to all. (+5000) NewEgo is a name known to all. (+5000) NewEgo is a name known to all. (+5000) NewEgo is a name known to all. (+5000) NewEgo is a name known to all. (+5000) NewEgo is a name known to all. (+5000) NewEgo is a name known to all. (+5000) NewEgo is a name known to all. (+5000) NewEgo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by rc2008 View Post
    money's great. Till you have to sell your body and soul for it.
    qft.
    '03 OG, YOU JELLY? 3K+

==++FOUNDER OF MARLENE HAS A FUPA CLUB++====

Registered User hairlineofpeace's Avatar
    hairlineofpeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hairlineofpeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hairlineofpeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hairlineofpeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hairlineofpeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hairlineofpeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hairlineofpeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hairlineofpeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hairlineofpeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hairlineofpeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hairlineofpeace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The whole financial system is fked lol

brb banks having a bigger balance than the country they're in.

brb only 2% of said balance is own property/cash.

brb short term loans to maintain said balance

brb

brb

MrDevereaux has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrDevereaux has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrDevereaux has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrDevereaux has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrDevereaux has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrDevereaux has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrDevereaux has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrDevereaux has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrDevereaux has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrDevereaux has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrDevereaux has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NewEgo View Post
    So did your buddy. If you never worked in this/other stressful fields you will never know how much of a toll it takes on you emotionally and physically. I did both (service field and corporate) and by far you have more fun and actually work less in the service industry. On other side you have to do ******* and other drugs to get away from reality. It's extremely dangerous and depressing field where you eventually function just to work.

I know people who would drop so much on drugs to cope with 9AM-4AM routine they would take home less than bus boys during 30 day net (obviously you have to have to pay **** ton in rent to 'fit in' and get a nice car but that's the only difference.. really).
    The thing I've never been able to understand about this is that drugs burn you out within days. After a week of constant drug use you need to sleep pretty much constantly for the next two weeks to recover. That's why I've never bought the whole bankers are doing drugs to keep going. And I've never seen it among lawyers either, even though I've worked in a couple of notoriously hardcore law firms. I'm not convinced. Am not saying they don't do it recreationally though.

hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by FoundationBrah View Post
    Someone want to explain to me why everyone hates investment bankers?
    Animosity, jealousy, etc.

To get into IB you have to be incredibly intelligent and have excellent social skills among many others things. They get paid as well as they do because not many people can do it. The problem is it takes a very specific personality type to be able to survive more than 3-5 years, the mental and physical demand required daily paired with having to compete daily against other very similar people who are competitive 24/7 in their lives makes it a field where a lot of people will eventually break.

Im still surprised at the suicides though, all of these guys know they could leave Wall St and get a job with a boutique investment or consulting firm somewhere else with a much smaller workload and less stressful, but still pull six figures every year with ease.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Bayern Munchen Crew
    German-Hungarian Crew
    AZ Sports Crew
    Idaho Brah
    TRUMP 2016
    Finance Crew
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Over 90% of muscle gain is stretching" - ReppinRyan & AnimalAdam

PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by residesinAZ View Post
    If only they made more money, they could have bought their happiness...
    lol this

Chasing money, only to end up miserable.

NewEgo is a name known to all. (+5000) NewEgo is a name known to all. (+5000) NewEgo is a name known to all. (+5000) NewEgo is a name known to all. (+5000) NewEgo is a name known to all. (+5000) NewEgo is a name known to all. (+5000) NewEgo is a name known to all. (+5000) NewEgo is a name known to all. (+5000) NewEgo is a name known to all. (+5000) NewEgo is a name known to all. (+5000) NewEgo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MrDevereaux View Post
    The thing I've never been able to understand about this is that drugs burn you out within days. After a week of constant drug use you need to sleep pretty much constantly for the next two weeks to recover. That's why I've never bought the whole bankers are doing drugs to keep going. And I've never seen it among lawyers either, even though I've worked in a couple of notoriously hardcore law firms. I'm not convinced. Am not saying they don't do it recreationally though.
    There are drugs that help you with that too.... lawyers hide it better and to be honest lawyers are not under that much pressure/etc. There are too many things to list but they all add up causing people to end up w/ a drug habit after few years of going thought this ****. Sometimes you just realize that all of this is bull**** and decide to let it go. I still have those thoughts but I have people around me that I need to support right now.

If you look at life in general as a smart person who calculates risks; there is really no point in it after you 'peaked' and did everything you wanted to do. Another year of working hard and doing blow off some hoes? What is the point?

Very, very complex issue. At the end of the day; you don't matter and once you realize that, it's your call w/ how you want to approach it.
    '03 OG, YOU JELLY? 3K+

==++FOUNDER OF MARLENE HAS A FUPA CLUB++====

4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000) 4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000) 4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000) 4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000) 4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000) 4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000) 4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000) 4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000) 4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000) 4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000) 4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by hardestgainer View Post

To get into IB you have to be incredibly intelligent and have excellent social skills among many others things. They get paid as well as they do because not many people can do it. The problem is it takes a very specific personality type to be able to survive more than 3-5 years, the mental and physical demand required daily paired with having to compete daily against other very similar people who are competitive 24/7 in their lives makes it a field where a lot of people will eventually break.

Im still surprised at the suicides though, all of these guys know they could leave Wall St and get a job with a boutique investment or consulting firm somewhere else with a much smaller workload and less stressful, but still pull six figures every year with ease.
    Maybe they found out the hard way that the job sucks/not acclimated for it? College really doesn't prepare you for a lot of these high stress jobs, like medicine and high speed finance.

MrDevereaux has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrDevereaux has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrDevereaux has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrDevereaux has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrDevereaux has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrDevereaux has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrDevereaux has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrDevereaux has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrDevereaux has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrDevereaux has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrDevereaux has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

There's no way to explain it other than that they are extremely depressed or suffering crushing anxiety. It's not a rational decision at all (as far as suicide could ever be called rational).

There's this restaurant in London (called Coq D'argent) which is famous for being host to a number of city worker suicides. I think they've put up some high railing now.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/coq-dargent...aurant-1487185
    http://www.standard.co.uk/news/londo...t-8207233.html

1crave will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1crave will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1crave will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1crave will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1crave will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1crave will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1crave will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1crave will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1crave will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1crave will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1crave will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by RICHSTRONG View Post
    Ok, Mr.D. It's obvious i upset you. I apologize for my crass/poorly tasteful internet remark. Feel free to post my age, call me redneck, wish death upon my family, etc. if this will make you feel better.
    strong fuking logic.

i respect what you say in most of your posts.
    but in this thread you seriously are the lowest of the low.

"hurr durr i lost money investing must be the fault of this lazy guy (THAT WAS 22 AT THE TIME OF FINANCIAL CRISIS) that worked a measily 100 hours a week.
    lazy scrubs."
    ++Positive Crew++

skinnyntall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyntall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyntall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyntall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyntall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyntall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyntall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyntall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyntall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyntall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyntall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Have you guys seen the footage of him falling? Very disturbing
    LAKERS

hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hotsaucebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by HtotheOV View Post
    lol at IB

couldnt pay me enough to work close to 100 hour weeks for 80-100K. comes out to hourly like the same as a 40K-50K job.

The funniest thing with it is all the misinformed Finance majors who major in with hopes of doing IB thinking they're goign to be the next VP of an IB firm when in reality most burn out after a year and never make it. IB is only good for the exit ops.
    truth
    No Glow, No Go Crew

*Cries about negs* Crew

vinisterz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vinisterz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vinisterz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vinisterz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vinisterz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vinisterz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vinisterz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vinisterz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vinisterz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vinisterz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vinisterz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    He just got back from vacation in the bahamas, basically he shown up for work and was told you're fired or demoted. Dude can't take it as he thinks his job = his life.

Message Board King DoWorkSon515's Avatar
    DoWorkSon515 is just really nice. (+1000) DoWorkSon515 is just really nice. (+1000) DoWorkSon515 is just really nice. (+1000) DoWorkSon515 is just really nice. (+1000) DoWorkSon515 is just really nice. (+1000) DoWorkSon515 is just really nice. (+1000) DoWorkSon515 is just really nice. (+1000) DoWorkSon515 is just really nice. (+1000) DoWorkSon515 is just really nice. (+1000) DoWorkSon515 is just really nice. (+1000) DoWorkSon515 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Mrlooker View Post
    Wonder what the reason is?

Pity so many smart people are wasted in finance. Could probably have colonised Mars or cured cancer if people didn't waste time banking or being lawyers etc
    It's a different type of drive and intelligence

Originally Posted by davidhogan34 View Post
    It's sad that these handful of deaths get just as much press as the fact that 22 veterans commit suicide daily. Not taking anything away from these men, just shows where our media's mind is at
    Absolutely. But the average joe understands the relationship between veterans and suicide. The psycho-emotional drudgery that comes with combat just makes a lot more sense. When someone of high socioeconomic status decides to take their life, well that makes for a more interesting story.

Originally Posted by CitizenVagrant View Post
    Strong delusion. All life is equally worthless. Every King and Peasant.

I will risk the negs to say props to the kid for doing it if it's what he wanted. Miscers talk all the time about "going out on top." Well he died before he was 30 in his physical prime, making a crazy amount of money. Zyzz is literally revered like a GOD for dying young from burning the candle at both end. This kid probably made more dosh in the last year than Zyzz made in his entire life, but go figure people probably won't be clamoring for him to get a statue on Mt. Olympus.

IDGAF what other opinions may be - suicide is almost always noble. At the very minimum it's a final acknowledgement of having the will necessary to go through with it and pull the trigger, which is something not everyone possesses. People wonder why the suicide rates are lower among the lower socioeconomic brackets. It's fairly obvious why - it takes an incredible amount of will to suppress all natural instinct and put a gun to your head or leap from a building, knowing that you will die. Part of the ability to exert that willpower and override instinct to make objective decisions is what allows people to be successful in general.

Argue that his judgement was flawed - as stated IDGAF. His judgement was actualized in the end - insofar as he followed through with the decision he arrived at. Good luck in the next life.
    Interesting perspective. Biologically we are programmed to prolong our existence. To contradict that is powerful no doubt, but I'm not so convinced that it takes extreme will. When the mind is full of clout, drunk off stress, these decisions hold much less weight.

I find suicide, and death in general to be a funny thing. As much as the man may have suffered, the moment his body made contact with the ground, none of it mattered. He will be mourned for some time. But his pain has been extinguished forever.

Originally Posted by f=ma View Post
    ITT misc speculates on **** they know nothing about
    and?
    *got windows tinted to pick nose while driving crew*
    *waits in car until jacked guys leave the gym crew*
    *spends 2 hours on hair before getting a haircut crew*
    *scared to buy protein powder in person crew*
    *curls more than he benches crew*

DrFlexologist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrFlexologist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrFlexologist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrFlexologist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrFlexologist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrFlexologist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrFlexologist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrFlexologist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrFlexologist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrFlexologist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrFlexologist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The last people I have any sympathy in this world for are bankers

hyoogmyron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hyoogmyron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hyoogmyron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hyoogmyron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hyoogmyron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hyoogmyron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hyoogmyron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hyoogmyron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hyoogmyron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hyoogmyron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hyoogmyron has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Mrlooker View Post
    Wonder what the reason is?

Pity so many smart people are wasted in finance. Could probably have colonised Mars or cured cancer if people didn't waste time banking or being lawyers etc
    Lol this is what finance ****s tell themselves. Maybe law, but on average they just don't have the intelligence to cut it in real science or medicine.

brb getting jobs because of connections and patting yourself on the back because you thought it was your intelligence. Try that chit in science and you'll get laughed out of every job because you don't have the intelligence and achievements to back yourself up.

MiscinHard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MiscinHard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MiscinHard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MiscinHard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MiscinHard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MiscinHard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MiscinHard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MiscinHard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MiscinHard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MiscinHard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MiscinHard has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by DrFlexologist View Post
    The last people I have any sympathy in this world for are bankers
    That's because you're a socially-stunted moron, but it's ok - the world does not care about you.

Powerlifting Doctor Hardlifter9's Avatar
    Hardlifter9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardlifter9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardlifter9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardlifter9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardlifter9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardlifter9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardlifter9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardlifter9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardlifter9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardlifter9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardlifter9 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    They potentially thought they'd be living a dan bilzerian lifestyle and end up living the complete opposite lifestyle (fa style) and get depressed etc. Pretty sure this is one major contributing reason.

No one kills themself over pressure and hard work. It's when you realize that your true end goal was just a fantasy that you get upset over everything and think it was (and is) a waste.
    Licensed Medical Doctor

Powerlifter

Bench Press: 560lbs

Squat: 545lbs
    Deadlift: 600lbs

RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Hardlifter9 View Post
    They potentially thought they'd be living a dan bilzerian lifestyle and end up living the complete opposite lifestyle (fa style) and get depressed etc. Pretty sure this is one major contributing reason.

No one kills themself over pressure and hard work. It's when you realize that your true end goal was just a fantasy that you get upset over everything and think it was (and is) a waste.

Couldn't agree more

Once you lose your purpose, your life loses its meaning. You become a walking shell.

comehereyoumug is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) comehereyoumug is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) comehereyoumug is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) comehereyoumug is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) comehereyoumug is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) comehereyoumug is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) comehereyoumug is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) comehereyoumug is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) comehereyoumug is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) comehereyoumug is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) comehereyoumug is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

totally wrong

rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Why do fiancial guys always kill themselves by jumping off skyscrapers or in front of trains lol

Skyexile is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skyexile is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skyexile is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skyexile is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skyexile is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skyexile is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skyexile is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skyexile is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skyexile is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skyexile is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skyexile is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    They basically become aware of how corrupt the corporate finance industry is. Fraud, money laundering, bribes, etc.

RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by rotatoo View Post
    Why do fiancial guys always kill themselves by jumping off skyscrapers or in front of trains lol
    Find this interesting as well... there are much better ways to go. Like Carbon Monoxide. I hear this is the most common way, and literally completely painless.

2port is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 2port is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 2port is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 2port is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 2port is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 2port is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 2port is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 2port is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 2port is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 2port is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 2port is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    rofl investment banking not even once.

Got massive respect for the guys that do it, though.
    ** Cries like a girl when Negged Crew **

High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by NewEgo View Post
    There are drugs that help you with that too.... lawyers hide it better and to be honest lawyers are not under that much pressure/etc. There are too many things to list but they all add up causing people to end up w/ a drug habit after few years of going thought this ****. Sometimes you just realize that all of this is bull**** and decide to let it go. I still have those thoughts but I have people around me that I need to support right now.

If you look at life in general as a smart person who calculates risks; there is really no point in it after you 'peaked' and did everything you wanted to do. Another year of working hard and doing blow off some hoes? What is the point?

Very, very complex issue. At the end of the day; you don't matter and once you realize that, it's your call w/ how you want to approach it.
    damn kinda scary to read as I can slightly relate.
    ''The fight is won or lost far away from the witnesses, behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road; long before I dance under those lights.'' - Muhammad Ali

“Cus was a strong believer that in your mind you had to be the entity you wanted to be. If you wanted to be heavyweight champion of the world, you had to start living the life of a heavyweight champion…- iron mike

"'No' doesn't mean no, 'no' means work on the neck, the nipples, try back in five minutes" - a wise man

rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by RC2008 View Post
    Find this interesting as well... there are much better ways to go. Like Carbon Monoxide. I hear this is the most common way, and literally completely painless.
    you can fuk up carbon monoxide poisoning and leave yourself braindamaged

perhaps its part of their go-getter personality, wanting results and wanting them now

infinit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) infinit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) infinit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) infinit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) infinit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) infinit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) infinit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) infinit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) infinit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) infinit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) infinit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Probably because these are the kind of people who will research things before they do them. If you are just talking about the effective taking of your life then those are two of the methods with the most certainty which are hard to **** up.

Laying back in the cut StallionRx's Avatar
    StallionRx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StallionRx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StallionRx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StallionRx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StallionRx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StallionRx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StallionRx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StallionRx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StallionRx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StallionRx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StallionRx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by comehereyoumug View Post
    totally wrong
    Really?

I thought once these guys made it in the ib circle they were generally all set.

BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000)
    skyscrapers is pretty obvious lol

you can fuk up carbon monoxide poisoning and leave yourself braindamaged

perhaps its part of their go-getter personality, wanting results and wanting them now
    True... But, CO is pretty easy if you are in an enclosed space... Like in a car, or with a gas mask and canister.

ComesticSurgery is not very helpful. (-500) ComesticSurgery is not very helpful. (-500) ComesticSurgery is not very helpful. (-500) ComesticSurgery is not very helpful. (-500) ComesticSurgery is not very helpful. (-500) ComesticSurgery is not very helpful. (-500) ComesticSurgery is not very helpful. (-500) ComesticSurgery is not very helpful. (-500) ComesticSurgery is not very helpful. (-500) ComesticSurgery is not very helpful. (-500) ComesticSurgery is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by RICHSTRONG View Post
    i have no sympathy for em. Let em all jump for all i care. maggots

Like rats jumping from a sinking ship
    Stfu you old coffin-dodging hillbilly and go worry about winter.