Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    One Of Our Top Posters! NotANun21's Avatar
    NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol if you get bored of a car after 3 months

By 3 months I'm still buying chit to modify it with. A year in... yeah still buying chit. 5 years later still buying chit

You'll never be happy in life if you always want the next thing. Be happy with what you have
    If I laugh, I rep

(All of the posts made by this user account are to be considered satirical in nature and do not necessarily reflect the views, ideologies, opinions or intentions of any person or persons using the account)

midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    let's start with cliffs. that's the misc's version of minimalism

godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by brbgoingpotato View Post
    Think about it all the time... but not moving to anywhere civilized. Instead I fantasize about moving to a small cabin out in the middle of nowhere and hunting/foraging/growing all my food. Hike into the nearest town a few times per year resupply gear/clothes and use the internet to check on my finances (will invest my savings just in case I decide to move back to the city)...

no woman, no friends, no car, no nothing. Just nature & self-sustenance.
    this guy does exactly that for 30 years you can get the full movie on torrent

jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by peasandlove View Post
    I agree with you op, but life these days is geared towards material possessions
    When I was living overseas my motto was if it didn't fit in my backpack I didn't want it. All my things were given to me and given away, no TV for six months, life was about travelling and partying. I did work, but saved as much as I could to spend on travel.
    I also saved enough for a house deposit so am now back in my home country with a mortgage and a 9 to 5 job
    Go live in Thailand, your home will always be there when you want to go back.
    How old are you btw?
    I'll be 25 in a month.
    Originally Posted by NotANun21 View Post

By 3 months I'm still buying chit to modify it with. A year in... yeah still buying chit. 5 years later still buying chit

You'll never be happy in life if you always want the next thing. Be happy with what you have
    Fair enough if you're big into cars like that. For me I just buy it and that's it.

I'm sure you buy some stuff where the thrill wears off quickly. A car was merely an example.

jpmpdt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpmpdt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpmpdt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpmpdt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpmpdt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpmpdt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpmpdt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpmpdt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpmpdt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpmpdt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpmpdt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hehe.

Happiness

You've discovered OP cannot be found through materialistic means. Congratulations, you're smarter than most folks here.

Allow me to share some ancient Vedic knowledge to you about happiness. The Vedas state that you are a part of one big overarching consciousness that in itself is happiness. Without getting religious or throwing the God word around, this means you cannot find happiness through other means, you have to realize that you yourself are happiness.

Imagine getting an ice cream - the first one is amazing, the second one is good, the third one you don't want, and the fourth one you'll just want to puke out.

Moving to Thailand will not fix anything. It may fix things briefly but that will get old as well. Until you let go of materialistic desires, greed and ego, you will never find happiness. It doesn't mean you have to leave humanity behind, move to a jungle and forever meditate. It just means you have to realize that you yourself simply existing brings you happiness.
    JP.MP.DT

John Petrucci
    Mike Portnoy
    Dream Theater

Namaste crew
    HoustonMiscer is gonna make it crew

jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jpmpdt View Post
    Hehe.

Happiness

You've discovered OP cannot be found through materialistic means. Congratulations, you're smarter than most folks here.

Allow me to share some ancient Vedic knowledge to you about happiness. The Vedas state that you are a part of one big overarching consciousness that in itself is happiness. Without getting religious or throwing the God word around, this means you cannot find happiness through other means, you have to realize that you yourself are happiness.

Imagine getting an ice cream - the first one is amazing, the second one is good, the third one you don't want, and the fourth one you'll just want to puke out.

Moving to Thailand will not fix anything. It may fix things briefly but that will get old as well. Until you let go of materialistic desires, greed and ego, you will never find happiness. It doesn't mean you have to leave humanity behind, move to a jungle and forever meditate. It just means you have to realize that you yourself simply existing brings you happiness.
    Good post, but I don't believe that going to Thailand won't fix anything. My stress levels will be significantly reduced.

Emidoody is not very helpful. (-500) Emidoody is not very helpful. (-500) Emidoody is not very helpful. (-500) Emidoody is not very helpful. (-500) Emidoody is not very helpful. (-500) Emidoody is not very helpful. (-500) Emidoody is not very helpful. (-500) Emidoody is not very helpful. (-500) Emidoody is not very helpful. (-500) Emidoody is not very helpful. (-500) Emidoody is not very helpful. (-500)
    looks like you came here for validation

do what you think is best op
    you cant go wrong

Originally Posted by Emidoody View Post
    looks like you came here for validation

do what you think is best op
    you cant go wrong
    Kind of.. wanted to see if anyone else had the same thoughts or could dissuade me.

Wanted to start a good discussion.

232sick232 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 232sick232 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 232sick232 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 232sick232 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 232sick232 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 232sick232 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 232sick232 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 232sick232 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 232sick232 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 232sick232 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 232sick232 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    this is NOT called living the minimalist life

this is called giving up on life lmao

and no thanks jeff, I will continue to work hard and seek that better life until I MAKE it

if camel-looking Jay-Z can become a multi-millionaire and pull a sloot like Beyonce

then so can I (semi-srs)

Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't know OP...
    I don't want the biggest mansion and a private helicopter. However I would like an amazing two-channel stereo system, quality art-work and so on.

"The things you own, end up owning you" as Tyler Durden told Edward Norton, is pretty awesome. Although I think you misinterpret it... Or maybe you don't, your analogy is just off. I think it's about baseing your happiness and placing value on something that doesn't matter. At all.
    Edward Norton said after his apartment blew up "how embarassing, a house full of condiments and no real food". Boom. Live the life you wanna live, and figure out for yourself what makes you happy.
    Fight Club takes it to an extreme, but sometimes you need an extreme, to point out how absolutely insane another extreme is. Life isn't black and white, and it certainly isn't green... but somehow a lot people are convinced the more chit you own the better your life will be. People get high on furniture and kitchen supplies.

Anyway, that's enough rambling that nobody is going to read anyway. The most important question you can ask yourself, is the hardest one to answer.
    Who am i.

I got an unrelated question to you OP. How did you get started in freelance writing?
    Real Madrid, Miami Heat, New York Jets.

jpmpdt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpmpdt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpmpdt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpmpdt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpmpdt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpmpdt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpmpdt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpmpdt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpmpdt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpmpdt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpmpdt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jakeeck View Post
    Good post, but I don't believe that going to Thailand won't fix anything. My stress levels will be significantly reduced.
    that's true! lower stress = more time to find yourself and finding yourself is true happiness.
    I thought you were just going there for just the simple pleasures
    We in the western world get too obsessed with getting the latest and greatest things, it distracts us from finding the most important thing - ourself
    JP.MP.DT

John Petrucci
    Mike Portnoy
    Dream Theater

Namaste crew
    HoustonMiscer is gonna make it crew

232sick232 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 232sick232 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 232sick232 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 232sick232 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 232sick232 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 232sick232 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 232sick232 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 232sick232 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 232sick232 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 232sick232 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 232sick232 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Be happy with what you have
    Said the people who achieved nothing great in life...

no thanks jeff

Trickmyster18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trickmyster18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trickmyster18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trickmyster18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trickmyster18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trickmyster18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trickmyster18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trickmyster18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trickmyster18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trickmyster18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trickmyster18 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thats why you should always be upgrading.
    Time to get a new apartment...Upgrade
    New car...Upgrade
    etc etc

Originally Posted by Brosnbroccoli View Post
    I don't know OP...
    I don't want the biggest mansion and a private helicopter. However I would like an amazing two-channel stereo system, quality art-work and so on.

"The things you own, end up owning you" as Tyler Durden told Edward Norton, is pretty awesome. Although I think you misinterpret it... Or maybe you don't, your analogy is just off. I think it's about baseing your happiness and placing value on something that doesn't matter. At all.
    Edward Norton said after his apartment blew up "how embarassing, a house full of condiments and no real food". Boom. Live the life you wanna live, and figure out for yourself what makes you happy.
    Fight Club takes it to an extreme, but sometimes you need an extreme, to point out how absolutely insane another extreme is. Life isn't black and white, and it certainly isn't green... but somehow a lot people are convinced the more chit you own the better your life will be. People get high on furniture and kitchen supplies.

Anyway, that's enough rambling that nobody is going to read anyway. The most important question you can ask yourself, is the hardest one to answer.
    Who am i.

I got an unrelated question to you OP. How did you get started in freelance writing?
    My analogy was talking about how we tend to base our happiness on what other people think of us. We buy stuff to show off to other people, we lift to show off our bodies or strength, etc. All of which really doesn't matter. Look around the misc... someone can have the perfect body and get all the praise in the world, yet he will make another progress thread looking for his next fix of praise. It's a never ending process. He's not happy unless other people are impressed.

That's the kind of thing I'd like to disconnect from, although I don't think I can completely. I can't see myself ever stopping lifting because I DO like the way it makes me feel when other people compliment me, and I think it makes me more attractive. I simply want to reduce the amount of weight I put on that kind of happiness, and instead enjoy things like trying new foods, exploring new places, reading good books, having a beer and watching a thunderstorm, etc. Simple ****.

For freelance writing, I got started writing for content mills like textbroker and writeraccess. Was making $4/hr at first, but stuck with it and got some good clients that paid well. Wrote for a few "enterprise level" clients that really got the money coming in (took about 4-5 months to reach that point working 10 hours/day every day), but also started to make me miserable, so I looked elsewhere.

Originally Posted by Trickmyster18 View Post
    Thats why you should always be upgrading.
    Time to get a new apartment...Upgrade
    New car...Upgrade
    etc etc
    At some point you are trading all your time and energy to upgrade, and then there's a point where you can't upgrade anymore. Then what?

reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i think about living in my car all the time...simply because most of my income goes into a 4 walled apartment that I just sleep in

Lol this thread is turning into a hippie fest..some of you guys sound depressed.

What is happiness, first of all? Happiness is temporary emotion. Fulfillment is what you should actually be seeking and you will not get that by sitting around wasting your lives away. You have to do something meaningful with your life to achieve that. You have to have goals and dreams, and that's why you are always seeking the next best thing in life. There is nothing wrong with that.

Life naturally has no meaning at all but that's okay, that's why you create your own meaning out of life.

Trickmyster18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trickmyster18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trickmyster18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trickmyster18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trickmyster18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trickmyster18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trickmyster18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trickmyster18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trickmyster18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trickmyster18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trickmyster18 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    At some point you are trading all your time and energy to upgrade, and then there's a point where you can't upgrade anymore. Then what?
    I can't speak for everyone but I really enjoy just taking a few minutes out of my day every once and awhile to look back at where I came from and where I am now then wondering if I keep it up where I can be in 5 years. I don't believe I have a ceiling in my future nor would I consider it healthy to picture one.

BasementBaller is not very helpful. (-500) BasementBaller is not very helpful. (-500) BasementBaller is not very helpful. (-500) BasementBaller is not very helpful. (-500) BasementBaller is not very helpful. (-500) BasementBaller is not very helpful. (-500) BasementBaller is not very helpful. (-500) BasementBaller is not very helpful. (-500) BasementBaller is not very helpful. (-500) BasementBaller is not very helpful. (-500) BasementBaller is not very helpful. (-500)
    OP if your goona play online poker you should think about transitioning to spin and go's. There probably the softest games on pokerstars right now and with all the marketing they are doing for them you can be pretty sure that they will continue to be very fishy for quite some time. Making 600 a month could be easily done at the $7 spin and go's with like a 1.4k roll. Also there is tons of learning material already out to learn how to crush them (husng.com has a video series). I'll be switching to spins very soon. Another great thing about them is your session length is completely up to you and you can play short or long sessions depending on how your feeling where as if you are playing MTT's it can be like 8-12 hour days with only 5 min breaks which is brutal. The variance in spins is a little less than MTT's as well.

I currently play $15 HUSNG's on stars and could literally make 600 a month grinding 15 hours a week lol. Maybe I should move to Thailand as well lol I was actually considering it. Tons of grinders are living in eastern Asian countries because of how cheap it is. GL brah.

I can't speak for everyone but I really enjoy just taking a few minutes out of my day every once and awhile to look back at where I came from and where I am now then wondering if I keep it up where I can be in 5 years. I don't believe I have a ceiling in my future nor would I consider it healthy to picture one.
    Fair enough, I can get behind that. My only thought would be that everyone has a maximum amount of time/energy they are willing to spend to acquire their upgrades, whatever they may be.

To upgrade, you have to trade something, right? Time? Energy? Health?

What do you do when you hit that point where it's no longer worth it to upgrade, and everything you currently have no longer brings you happiness?

Originally Posted by BasementBaller View Post
    OP if your goona play online poker you should think about transitioning to spin and go's. There probably the softest games on pokerstars right now and with all the marketing they are doing for them you can be pretty sure that they will continue to be very fishy for quite some time. Making 600 a month could be easily done at the $7 spin and go's with like a 1.4k roll. Also there is tons of learning material already out to learn how to crush them (husng.com has a video series). I'll be switching to spins very soon. Another great thing about them is your session length is completely up to you and you can play short or long sessions depending on how your feeling where as if you are playing MTT's it can be like 8-12 hour days with only 5 min breaks which is brutal. The variance in spins is a little less than MTT's as well.

I currently play $15 HUSNG's on stars and could literally make 600 a month grinding 15 hours a week lol. Maybe I should move to Thailand as well lol I was actually considering it. Tons of grinders are living in eastern Asian countries because of how cheap it is. GL brah.
    I typed something extensive up, but my internet is spotty today. Basically there are a lot of variables to weigh to decide which form is more profitable, but you could definitely be right.

4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000) 4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000) 4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000) 4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000) 4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000) 4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000) 4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000) 4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000) 4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000) 4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000) 4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Ted Nugent View Post
    i think the "sweet spot" is doing something you actually enjoy/are passionate about, then you can work your ass off but you actually like it

so many successful ($$$) businesses are born from people pursuing their passions/interests and pouring their heart and soul and creativity into it

how many people who fuking hate their job/life transform that into a successful business/happiness?

worst case, you do what you love and dont make a fortune but are happy
    best case, you do what you love and make money and are still happy as fuk
    Id love to play music for a living, but the odds of me ending up homeless are greater then becomeing a successful rock star or somethign. Most people realize that they cant make money off their passion of painting, acting, singing, music etc and do it on their time off. Most office jobs aren't that bad, most people ******** and youtube half their day. First time in human history thats been possible, to be able to sit on your ass and make a living is a huge privilege. Nature for thousands of years destroyed by way of disease, disaster, fiersome beast, hunger, every day was a struggle to survive, today you can actually save enough money to retire one day.

Fair enough, I can get behind that. My only thought would be that everyone has a maximum amount of time/energy they are willing to spend to acquire their upgrades, whatever they may be.

To upgrade, you have to trade something, right? Time? Energy? Health?

What do you do when you hit that point where it's no longer worth it to upgrade, and everything you currently have no longer brings you happiness?

I typed something extensive up, but my internet is spotty today. Basically there are a lot of variables to weigh to decide which form is more profitable, but you could definitely be right.
    I don't have an answer to your question....yet. All I can comment is that I never spend anymore time on upgrades. I try to upgrade my job once every 1 to 2 years and get at least a 30 percent raise in income in the process. Typically I use that money to pay for the upgrades in my life. I recently got a job offer that will allow me to afford a brand new condo within walking distance to work though so that would be a win in both our books since I am upgrading and gaining more personal time in the process.

I also think I should add that I work less now than I ever have in my life. I used to be a 20 year old high school drop out who had to ride a bicycle to three different meaningless jobs everyday. I don't think the simple life is as fun as miscers fantasize it is.
    Last edited by Trickmyster18; 05-29-2015 at 05:48 PM.

I don't have an answer to your question....yet. All I can comment is that I never spend anymore time on upgrades. I try to upgrade my job once every 1 to 2 years and get at least a 30 percent raise in income in the process. Typically I use that money to pay for the upgrades in my life. I recently got a job offer that will allow me to afford a brand new condo within walking distance to work though so that would be a win in both our books since I am upgrading and gaining more personal time in the process.
    Nice brah, sounds like you are living a good life. I guess all we can ask for is to enjoy the ride, and hope that the path we chose allows us to enjoy the ride until the day of our death.

sawang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sawang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sawang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sawang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sawang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sawang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sawang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sawang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sawang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sawang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sawang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Do it son, it's worth it to get out of your country and immersed in a completely different place to get a sense of perspective on your life. Need to step outside your comfort zone to decide if you want to go back to the same life or not.

Originally Posted by sawang View Post
    Do it son, it's worth it to get out of your country and immersed in a completely different place to get a sense of perspective on your life. Need to step outside your comfort zone to decide if you want to go back to the same life or not.

Were you born there? Moved there from somewhere? Give me a story please brah

How do you like it?

AkaKuro is just really nice. (+1000) AkaKuro is just really nice. (+1000) AkaKuro is just really nice. (+1000) AkaKuro is just really nice. (+1000) AkaKuro is just really nice. (+1000) AkaKuro is just really nice. (+1000) AkaKuro is just really nice. (+1000) AkaKuro is just really nice. (+1000) AkaKuro is just really nice. (+1000) AkaKuro is just really nice. (+1000) AkaKuro is just really nice. (+1000)
    do it OP would love to follow your story
    Whiskeybrah & Liquor Expert
    Vagabond
    Relationship Coach

@Legenbarry

Spetz777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spetz777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spetz777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spetz777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spetz777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spetz777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spetz777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spetz777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spetz777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spetz777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spetz777 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Minimalistic krew checking in
    SO many feels in thus thread i just quit my job after five years and six years at previous job. Been slaving in kitchens since 15 .
    One day i just broke down was beyond burnt out just told them it was my last day. What did i get over those years yah a little experience and as far as cash i have nothing to show for.
    No degree no direction 0 fuks given.
    Everyone is so worried about the future no one worries about the present.
    No matter what you do your always gonna be in some kind of situation.
    Im not proposing for everyone to be a bum but as cliche as its sounds.
    If you dont stop and look around once in a while its gonna go right past you.
    I agree though these days ppl follow trends and trends follow.ppl.
    With technology we have so much information but everyones stupid as a rock.
    I propose having minimal things in your life but the most important is to have peace with yourself knowing the important things and the things you shouldent get upset about.
    Back in the day people washed clothes by hand. If you washed by hand you would take more care of your clothes right.
    Nowadays we have washing machines you turn it on and its done until you have to buy more soap or it breaks and your talking to customer support every day for 2 hours. Not a huge save if time now
    Is it. Sloots driving around all day fkr some shoes. The fuk this gay earth. Gonna go live in forest.

Were all in transition to become better people but you can live one way or another but we still have to live.
    DO IT OP I know i dont have the balls to
    CLIFFS

ITS STILL YOUR SET!!!!!
    Inb4 Oregon trail
    Last edited by Spetz777; 05-29-2015 at 06:54 PM.
    Sig line can't be a novel Krew(Ceo and founder)
    P.M me for all my krews got that deleted Krew

Still your set Krew
    Can't chase two rabbits at once Krew(Ceo and founder)
    В чем сила брат Krew
    No Fap/No porn Krew

Justin Bieber is GOAT srs Oatmeal12's Avatar
    Oatmeal12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oatmeal12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oatmeal12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oatmeal12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oatmeal12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oatmeal12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oatmeal12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oatmeal12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oatmeal12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oatmeal12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oatmeal12 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The key is to make your life not boring and cutting out all the bullchit you don't need, so you're right op. I've done a couple of things to keep my mind clear and happy:

1. Threw out my bed (Srs) I made a thread about how I was sleeping on the floor, I just wake up and do Surya Namaskura Yoga, it is the bomb
    2. Gave my 32in LG TV to my friend
    3. donated clothes I don't need or wear, extra space and less laundry and less time deciding "Does this look good on me?"
    4. Minimalist shoes, although that's a personal choice cause it's good for your feet and overall balance etc I could go on forever

Just tossing out the clutter and living your life the way you see fit. Op is doing it right

edit: Been phasing out technology slowly but surely, I think I'd be happy with a Razor phone srs.

and to brah above me, I fukken understand lol. Been a cook for about 3 years. Put so much of my life into my work at Chipotle, I sacrificed my health, got diagnosed with a degenerating disease and I still worked my ass off as if it was my only choice. Life is what you make it brah, congrats on quitting and life has just opened a couple doors for you
    My Vlog Channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsJZzE75rQvZvXjyBkgluIA

Questions about glaucoma? PM me.

Originally Posted by Oatmeal12 View Post
    The key is to make your life not boring and cutting out all the bullchit you don't need, so you're right op. I've done a couple of things to keep my mind clear and happy:

1. Threw out my bed (Srs) I made a thread about how I was sleeping on the floor, I just wake up and do Surya Namaskura Yoga, it is the bomb
    2. Gave my 32in LG TV to my friend
    3. donated clothes I don't need or wear, extra space and less laundry and less time deciding "Does this look good on me?"
    4. Minimalist shoes, although that's a personal choice cause it's good for your feet and overall balance etc I could go on forever

Just tossing out the clutter and living your life the way you see fit. Op is doing it right

edit: Been phasing out technology slowly but surely, I think I'd be happy with a Razor phone srs.

and to brah above me, I fukken understand lol. Been a cook for about 3 years. Put so much of my life into my work at Chipotle, I sacrificed my health, got diagnosed with a degenerating disease and I still worked my ass off as if it was my only choice. Life is what you make it brah, congrats on quitting and life has just opened a couple doors for you
    Repped brah. Got some things I need to get rid of myself.

midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

lol buying to modify is no different than car swapping you muppet