Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    No one can be trusted Conspiracybrah's Avatar
    Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    id rather kill myself than be some average dude dead srs. Success matters not because it matters to other people but because it matters to me
    *Conspiracy Crew*
    *Negging conspiracy theorist generalizers on sight crew*
    *Conspiracy theorist without a tinfoil hat crew*

52 books in 52 weeks crew

GeneralJGW is just really nice. (+1000) GeneralJGW is just really nice. (+1000) GeneralJGW is just really nice. (+1000) GeneralJGW is just really nice. (+1000) GeneralJGW is just really nice. (+1000) GeneralJGW is just really nice. (+1000) GeneralJGW is just really nice. (+1000) GeneralJGW is just really nice. (+1000) GeneralJGW is just really nice. (+1000) GeneralJGW is just really nice. (+1000) GeneralJGW is just really nice. (+1000)
    I don't really like working, im a happy person in general and have many hobbies... working for a living isn't one of them... so If I won millions of dollars I guarantee you that would just make me happier in life. The people that are rich and still depressed are the people that have no one in their lives and the people that win the lottery and are depressed they were depressed to begin with... yes money doesn't fix these problems but it enhances the lives of those already happy

DanLimitless will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanLimitless will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanLimitless will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanLimitless will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanLimitless will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanLimitless will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanLimitless will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanLimitless will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanLimitless will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanLimitless will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanLimitless will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Conspiracybrah View Post
    id rather kill myself than be some average dude dead srs. Success matters not because it matters to other people but because it matters to me
    Of course it matters to you, you have programmed to want it. You have been programmed so well, you cant dare the thought that it is all worthless. You will even kill yourself over it.

They got you.

rckrdude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rckrdude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rckrdude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rckrdude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rckrdude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rckrdude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rckrdude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rckrdude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rckrdude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rckrdude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rckrdude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That's great OP. You keep doing what you're doing little buddy.

I will keep working on my goals. Your post just means there will be less competition and more cheap labor available for me to hire.
    ★ 92B ★

Reps owed:

Chasthetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Chasthetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Chasthetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Chasthetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Chasthetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Chasthetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Chasthetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Chasthetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Chasthetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Chasthetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Chasthetics is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by saiyar1 View Post
    Sounds like something a person would say when they themselves haven't achieved anything and are bitter at their failure to do anything.
    Basically this. Success gives you identity and meaning in this life. If you can't make sacrifices and overcome obstacles to become successful, whatever it is that means for you, then I've got sum bad newz about your character (srs).

No one can be trusted Conspiracybrah's Avatar
    Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DanLimitless View Post
    Of course it matters to you, you have programmed to want it. You have been programmed so well, you cant dare the thought that it is all worthless. You will even kill yourself over it.

They got you.
    lol you're delusional dude. Everyone around me pushes me into security and mediocrity, not the path towards success. People truly believing in themselves and pushing towards true success is extremely rare these days, often looked down upon as 'try-hard'
    *Conspiracy Crew*
    *Negging conspiracy theorist generalizers on sight crew*
    *Conspiracy theorist without a tinfoil hat crew*

52 books in 52 weeks crew

cmt029 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cmt029 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cmt029 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cmt029 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cmt029 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cmt029 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cmt029 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cmt029 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cmt029 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cmt029 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cmt029 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I agree with what you're saying.

Unfortunately our society is set up as such that we have to make money to survive so money is always going to factor into quality of life and happiness. I believe that you really just need enough to be comfortable, to the point where money is no longer a worry - any more than that is excessive. IMO having too much money and too many possessions will eventually detract from your overall happiness.

Registered User vunterslaushbra's Avatar
    vunterslaushbra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vunterslaushbra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vunterslaushbra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vunterslaushbra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vunterslaushbra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vunterslaushbra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vunterslaushbra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vunterslaushbra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vunterslaushbra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vunterslaushbra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vunterslaushbra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Anything that gets you laid is not worthless

/thread

Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by cmt029 View Post

Unfortunately our society is set up as such that we have to make money to survive so money is always going to factor into quality of life and happiness. I believe that you really just need enough to be comfortable, to the point where money is no longer a worry - any more than that is excessive. IMO having too much money and too many possessions will eventually detract from your overall happiness.
    It's not "set up" that way.

We are organisms living on a planet with finite resources. Money is just a medium of exchange. There is no other way as long as resources are finite, including time. Time preferences are given value through trade.

Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000) Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000) Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000) Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000) Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000) Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000) Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000) Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000) Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000) Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000) Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Happiness is a better thing. Or maybe contentment.

squatz4ndOatz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squatz4ndOatz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squatz4ndOatz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squatz4ndOatz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squatz4ndOatz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squatz4ndOatz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squatz4ndOatz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squatz4ndOatz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squatz4ndOatz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squatz4ndOatz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squatz4ndOatz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ITT, Op and a couple of people have no discipline or drive and are content to wallow in mediocrity. Talking about being programmed to pursue financial success like it's a bad thing.
    Squat: 500lbs x1
    Bench: 325lbs x1 (paused); 350lbs tng
    Deadlift: 600lbs x1

WarriorRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WarriorRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WarriorRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WarriorRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WarriorRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WarriorRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WarriorRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WarriorRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WarriorRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WarriorRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WarriorRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Your line of thought only works if you are Atheist. However nobody truly knows so staying agnostic is the only true way. If you say you know then you are a bold face liar.

Success matters. If you want to be satisfied with not much at all or no real ability to have fun then so be it.

For me alcohol and drugs don't cut it. They are the real illusion. True fun for me is fast cars, women and motorcycles. Also the freedom to not have to answer to a boss or punch a time clock. I am not satisfied until I'm free and I'm not the only one who thinks that way. True freedom is money and that's a fact of life.

When I'm on my death bed and I've acquired all those things I'll die satisfied. If not then I'll die hungry. So be it that's life, but success matters to those who want it. For those who don't you'll just be one of the people who buy my product.

Tyr616 is just really nice. (+1000) Tyr616 is just really nice. (+1000) Tyr616 is just really nice. (+1000) Tyr616 is just really nice. (+1000) Tyr616 is just really nice. (+1000) Tyr616 is just really nice. (+1000) Tyr616 is just really nice. (+1000) Tyr616 is just really nice. (+1000) Tyr616 is just really nice. (+1000) Tyr616 is just really nice. (+1000) Tyr616 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I agree it doesn't make you that much happier true. But i'd still rather have money in my situation than none. There isn't some paradigm where money = sadness and no money = happiness. You can have money and be happy, you can also have none and be miserable. However, our desire for money is literally programmed in our DNA - it isn't just a construct - it's a part of evolutionary biology. Men with more resources = higher quality and more mating options. However, with that being said - so many sloots now it doesn't even matter. Also once you make enough cash say 100K+ a year, it really doesn't matter much at all anymore.

My goal is to reach 180k a year then kinda just level out there. I already hit 100k, so working on a few more projects. Setting it up so I am self employed and work my own sort of schedule, that's good enough for me. Once you pass 100k depending on where you live - it turns into diminishing returns. I also don't want kids so I need less to live baller life.

DanLimitless will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanLimitless will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanLimitless will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanLimitless will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanLimitless will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanLimitless will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanLimitless will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanLimitless will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanLimitless will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanLimitless will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanLimitless will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by cmt029 View Post

It takes very little to be comfortable and as men we gain experience and have the capacity to earn alot more as we age.

We live in modern society. We got it made.

For example, when I work I focus on how I can help my colleagues and boss. If they no longer want me around anymore, well i'll help someone else. The way I see it is, you can spend your whole life worrying about money or you can have the former mindset. Let me tell you, its much nicer this side.

Originally Posted by squatz4ndOatz View Post
    ITT, Op and a couple of people have no discipline or drive and are content to wallow in mediocrity. Talking about being programmed to pursue financial success like it's a bad thing.
    You assume I have no dedication or commitment to anything, which is simply not true. I gave up my illusions of success around them.

************************* ************************* ************************* ************************* ************************* ************************* ********** ************************* ******* BuildUpNow's Avatar
    BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Blah blah blah. It's all a worthless pursuit since when we die we can't take anything with us. So why even try right? It's not gonna matter once we die.

Just enjoy your life in whatever manner you can instead of needlessly worrying about chit.
    wait wut

Originally Posted by BuildUpNow View Post
    Blah blah blah. It's all a worthless pursuit since when we die we can't take anything with us. So why even try right? It's not gonna matter once we die.

Just enjoy your life in whatever manner you can instead of needlessly worrying about chit.
    You cant really enjoy life if you got delusions of success.

Look at little children. They enjoy the **** out of life. You think they care about success?

trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000)
    success isn't about money, and that's the main message, that money is an illusion, it isn't real, and success isn't tied to money or anything external. I can say, if I had more money, I would have less stress and be able to live my life as a truly free person which would make me happier to an extent, but that wouldn't give me success...i already have success in my own mind, and it's not money or career related.

every person is on their own path to happiness, the pursuit of happiness is different for every person and we all must find out what that means for us. For many, that may be fame, fortune, etc. and there is nothing wrong with that, we are all on our own path to success. There is no definition.

Creampie Connoisseur basshead444's Avatar
    basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I dont NEED money and power, but I LIKE it, so I pursue it.
    -We got a backup plan?
    -Yes. Kill everyone in sight.
    -I like it. Can we switch and make that the main plan?

[We come out at night]

**Misc Illuminati**

rckrdude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rckrdude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rckrdude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rckrdude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rckrdude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rckrdude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rckrdude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rckrdude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rckrdude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rckrdude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rckrdude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You cant really enjoy life if you got delusions of success.

Look at little children. They enjoy the **** out of life. You think they care about success?
    Yes let's all be like little children and look at them as role models.

You hurt your toe? Run to mommy! You want a candy bar? Just run to mommy! You chit your diaper? Hell, time to run back to mommy!

Foking lol. For your own sake, I hope you're just trolling or going through a phase.
    ★ 92B ★

Reps owed:

Originally Posted by WarriorRustler View Post
    Your line of thought only works if you are Atheist. However nobody truly knows so staying agnostic is the only true way. If you say you know then you are a bold face liar.

Success matters. If you want to be satisfied with not much at all or no real ability to have fun then so be it.

For me alcohol and drugs don't cut it. They are the real illusion. True fun for me is fast cars, women and motorcycles. Also the freedom to not have to answer to a boss or punch a time clock. I am not satisfied until I'm free and I'm not the only one who thinks that way. True freedom is money and that's a fact of life.

When I'm on my death bed and I've acquired all those things I'll die satisfied. If not then I'll die hungry. So be it that's life, but success matters to those who want it. For those who don't you'll just be one of the people who buy my product.
    This is a high level monkey.

Fast cars, women and motorcycles are not happiness. They are excitement, fun, pleasures.

You know what you get when you're attached to excitement, fun and pleasures? The depression will soon follow. Dont be so quick to judge the alcoholics and drug addicts. You are doing the same thing, searching for a high that is very temporary and you feel the comedown every time.

Originally Posted by trufflepigg View Post
    success isn't about money, and that's the main message, that money is an illusion, it isn't real, and success isn't tied to money or anything external. I can say, if I had more money, I would have less stress and be able to live my life as a truly free person which would make me happier to an extent, but that wouldn't give me success...i already have success in my own mind, and it's not money or career related.

every person is on their own path to happiness, the pursuit of happiness is different for every person and we all must find out what that means for us. For many, that may be fame, fortune, etc. and there is nothing wrong with that, we are all on our own path to success. There is no definition.
    Heres a task, go and find the person who has chained you from your freedom and bring them to me.

Can you find them?

PsykoMerc is just really nice. (+1000) PsykoMerc is just really nice. (+1000) PsykoMerc is just really nice. (+1000) PsykoMerc is just really nice. (+1000) PsykoMerc is just really nice. (+1000) PsykoMerc is just really nice. (+1000) PsykoMerc is just really nice. (+1000) PsykoMerc is just really nice. (+1000) PsykoMerc is just really nice. (+1000) PsykoMerc is just really nice. (+1000) PsykoMerc is just really nice. (+1000)
    You cant acquire happiness because you already have happiness. You have to drop your attachments and illusions.

Every time I feel unhappy now, I take a moment and think "What am I attached to?" I figure out what it is, realise its meaningless and im happy again.
    So you're just promoting having a happy state of mind. So as long as a person is mentally happy, they can live their life however they want. So if the guy who grinds his life to acquire money, status, women, family, land, is happy that is good. And if he becomes unhappy due to something, just take a moment and think "What am I attached to?" I figure out what it is, realise its meaningless. Am I correct in my interpretation?

Originally Posted by rckrdude View Post
    Yes let's all be like little children and look at them as role models.

You hurt your toe? Run to mommy! You want a candy bar? Just run to mommy! You chit your diaper? Hell, time to run back to mommy!
    The funny thing is that's exactly what you're doing now.

"Give me back my money!"
    "Give me back my girlfriend/wife!"
    "Give me back my reputation!"
    "Give me back my success!"

Its the same thing with the kids and their toys.

You know how kids are really attached to their toys and they think they need it? They think they will never be happy without it, but if you had the toy now, you wouldn't even look at it. You see it for the worth it really is. Its the same thing right now with whatever you're attached to. Maybe when you're 80 you'll look back and realise this thing you were really attached to when you were 25, 35, 45 was just as worthless as that toy.
    Last edited by DanLimitless; 05-28-2015 at 09:11 AM.

Ryan1021 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan1021 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan1021 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan1021 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan1021 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan1021 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan1021 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan1021 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan1021 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan1021 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan1021 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Having money's not everything, not having it is.

Anothersloth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anothersloth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anothersloth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anothersloth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anothersloth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anothersloth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anothersloth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anothersloth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anothersloth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anothersloth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anothersloth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    most people in society are brainwashed retards, being succesfull in society is one thing but doesn't necessarily make you a happy satisfied person.

Only Eyesthetics Matter Broteins's Avatar
    Broteins is just really nice. (+1000) Broteins is just really nice. (+1000) Broteins is just really nice. (+1000) Broteins is just really nice. (+1000) Broteins is just really nice. (+1000) Broteins is just really nice. (+1000) Broteins is just really nice. (+1000) Broteins is just really nice. (+1000) Broteins is just really nice. (+1000) Broteins is just really nice. (+1000) Broteins is just really nice. (+1000)
    I agree OP, success and money is "worthless". You know what else is "worthless" OP? EVERYTHING!

Happiness..."Worthless"
    Posting on the misc to try and convince peasants that success is worthless..."Worthless"
    Women..."Worthless"
    Fukking Women..."Worthless"
    Lifting..."Worthless" (this one is pretty much worthless by any metric)
    10/10 Facial aesthetics..."Worthless"

Even so, I am not going to give up my peasant 6 figure job to become an angsty 25-year old manlet living on a cold rainy island with a bunch of inbred Brits.
    -Humble Crew
    -Model Tier Facial Aesthetics Crew
    -My 8/10 Eyesthetics are my Biggest Flaw Crew
    -Genetics of the Gods Crew
    -Three Time Award Winner of "Most Modest Miscer" Crew
    -Elite Education, Connections and CEO 10K/Day Crew
    -#PrayForPeasants Crew
    -Unpretentious Crew

Spoonhands is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spoonhands is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spoonhands is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spoonhands is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spoonhands is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spoonhands is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spoonhands is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spoonhands is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spoonhands is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spoonhands is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spoonhands is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    off topic, but every time someone says "you do realise", it automatically makes me despise them.

Is there even a more condescending thing to say? People say it all the time, and what it really means is: "I want to bring this to your attention, because I think you're too stupid to know it without being told by me, in a manner which implies everyone should know, and by not knowing you should feel like an idiot".

Honestly if you're someone who says this on a regular basis, you're just a kunt.

Originally Posted by Broteins View Post
    I agree OP, success and money is "worthless". You know what else is "worthless" OP? EVERYTHING!

Happiness..."Worthless"
    Posting on the misc to try and convince peasants that success is worthless..."Worthless"
    Women..."Worthless"
    Fukking Women..."Worthless"
    Lifting..."Worthless" (this one is pretty much worthless by any metric)
    10/10 Facial aesthetics..."Worthless"

Even so, I am not going to give up my peasant 6 figure job to become an angsty 25-year old manlet living on a cold rainy island with a bunch of inbred Brits.
    You're right everything is meaningless.

When you realise that you can actually begin to enjoy life for what it is.

The funny thing is that's exactly what you're doing now.

"Give me back my money!"
    "Give me back my girlfriend/wife!"
    "Give me back my reputation!"
    "Give me back my success!"

Its the same thing with the kids and their toys.

You know how kids are really attached to their toys and they think they need it? They think they will never be happy without it, but if you had the toy now, you wouldn't even look at it. You see it for the worth it really is. Its the same thing right now with whatever you're attached to. Maybe when you're 80 you'll look back and realise this thing you were really attached to when you were 25, 35, 45 was just as worthless as that toy.
    The argument you used applies to anything even remotely desirable in life.

Why try to live in a house/apartment?
    Why try to have decent food?
    Why try to get a car?

Why not live in a dumpster, eat thrown away pizza and walk around everywhere like a homeless person? According to Maslow's heirarchy of needs, all your most basic needs will still be met. Why strive for anything more? As long as your happy brah.

Be like the children!!
    ★ 92B ★

Reps owed: