Thread: Poledancing

daith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Poledancing

I'm looking to join a Poledancing studio in the next few months and I'm just wondering where I could fit that into my building routine? I'm not sure if it would help with bulking or not.

rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I found that it helped with upper body and core strength, but does not build muscle like a good hypertrophy program will. Also, you have to consider that it is cardio as well, so I would not add in a bunch of cardio on top of the pole work.

Fitting it in to the routine would depend on the class schedule and how many classes you were planning on taking per week.
    www.bikinisandbiceps.com
    IG@bikinisandbiceps

MPH, CPT and Nutrition and Wellness Coach

No one is going to care more about your progress than you. Everyone else is too busy chasing their own. You either do what you need to do to progress, or you remain where you are. The choice is yours.