NYSoprano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NYSoprano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NYSoprano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NYSoprano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NYSoprano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NYSoprano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NYSoprano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NYSoprano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NYSoprano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NYSoprano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NYSoprano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Chest and shoulder day...

Would it be wise to plan my chest/shoulder day like this:

incline dumbbell press 3 sets
    flat dumbbell press 3 sets
    military press 3 sets
    dumbbell overhead press 2 sets
    side lat raises 2 sets
    dips 2 sets

Is that too much?
    is it good to return to chest after doing shoulders? (reason for this, is that after dips my shoulders are too tired)

Sinister1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I trian shoulders with chest and personally i think you might be doing a little too much for your front delts. My chest/shoulder looks like this:
    Flat BB Bench 3 warm up, then 8,6,4
    Incline DB- 10,8,6
    Weighted Dips- 8,6
    Overhead DB press alt. Military Press- 8,6
    Lateral raises- 12,10,8
    Bent over raises- 12,10,8

Like i said between flat bench, incline bench, dips, and military press that is a lot of work on the front delts. You might want to take out military press. Hope that helps.

scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz
    Originally posted by Sinister1
    I trian shoulders with chest and personally i think you might be doing a little too much for your front delts. My chest/shoulder looks like this:
    Flat BB Bench 3 warm up, then 8,6,4
    Incline DB- 10,8,6
    Weighted Dips- 8,6
    Overhead DB press alt. Military Press- 8,6
    Lateral raises- 12,10,8
    Bent over raises- 12,10,8

Like i said between flat bench, incline bench, dips, and military press that is a lot of work on the front delts. You might want to take out military press. Hope that helps.
    like this one better...