Thread: Rapid Fat Loss

ZRJacques is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZRJacques is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZRJacques is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZRJacques is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZRJacques is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZRJacques is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZRJacques is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZRJacques is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZRJacques is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZRJacques is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZRJacques is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Rapid Fat Loss

Many of you reading this might think I'm a bit crazy but I'm very eager to try this out and have had a lot of success in the past with a PSMF. I've read both Lyle McDonald's Rapid Fat Loss Handbook and Extreme Rapid Fat loss Handbook and have a lot of knowledge on how to run a PSMF. I'm going to run an altered version of his Rapid Fat Loss Handbook with additional cardio. Basically in a nutshell, going into last summer I was in the best shape of my life. I was around 9-10% body fat and was a solid 160 pounds at 6'1. As time went on, when my bulk began, I lost all control over my intake and began steadily putting on weight. Also at the time I met my now ex girlfriend and I became very comfortable in the relationship and lost touch with myself. I began putting on more weight and stopped working out as much and as intensely. The relationship was very unhealthy and had a lot of impact on my psychological mind set which was another reason I lost touch with myself. Today I weighed myself at 207.3 pounds with an estimated 20-25% body fat and will run this PSMF for the next 8-12 weeks with the intention on reaching 160 pounds and 10% body fat once again. As you'll see I tend to store an unfortunate amount of fat in my lower back which I'm very self conscious about, but I know once I'm near my goal weight that it becomes less noticeable. I'm going to workout every third day (One day on two days off) and run a modified full body workout that I put together. That way my body has enough time to recover since I'll be running such a massive deficit. I'm also going to incorporate about an hour or two of cardio each day with intentions on reaching my goal that much faster. I want to prove that even at such an extreme deficit you can maintain quality muscle mass and lose fat very rapidly. The last time I ran my successful PSMF I lost little to no muscle mass whatsoever but at the time I was only losing on average about 3-4 pounds per week. At my new perceived deficit I'll be losing anywhere from 4-6 pounds per week. I'm not going to sit here and say that I'll maintain every ounce of muscle I have but I'm pretty sure I'll be able to retain a lot of it. If by any chance I do lose some muscle, I'll be able to regain most if not all of it in the weeks following my deficit when my intake is back at maintenance or in a small surplus. My only concern with losing so much weight so rapidly is loose skin. During my last PSMF I had no loose skin whatsoever except for a tiny bit on my lower stomach that isn't really noticeable at all.

Here are a few links to my previous threads:

2 ½ Month PSMF Results

3 ½ Month Cutting Results

2014: Time For a Change

Starting pictures:

Diet:

My TDDE: 2800-3000 calories is where my maintenance usually sits

Daily intake: 700-900 calories

-150 grams of protein
    -Less than 20 grams of net carbohydrates
    -Less than 20 grams of fat (4 grams of fish oil/2.4 grams of combined EPA/DHA)
    -10 grams of fiber minimum
    -1 weekly refeed at 2000-3000 calories (150 grams of protein/less than 50 grams of fat/and the rest carbohydrates)

Supplementation:

-EC Stack (200 mg Caffeine/25 mg Ephedrine) 2x a day on workout days and 3x a day on non workout days
    -Cellucor C4 - Preworkout
    -iForce HemAvol - Preworkout
    -iForce Potassium Nitrate - Preworkout
    -Prolab Caffeine - 100 mg of Caffeine - Preworkout
    -Controlled Labs - Orange Oximega Fish Oil (4 grams per day/2.4 grams of combined EPA/DHA)
    -Optimum Nutrition - Micronized Creatine
    -Nature Made - Multivitamin
    -Vitamin Shoppe - Psyllium Whole Husks (10 grams of fiber per day)
    -Equate Calcium Citrate
    -Lite Salt (For electrolytes)

Workout Plan:

-Full Body Workout consisting of an A and B workout.
    -1000 calories worth of cardio per day

I'll be updating this journal each and every day in order to stay motivated. I'll need as much support/help to push me to my goal, so follow my thread if you'd like!

I'm sure I'll get a hell of a lot of hate regarding this but in the end it's my decision and if my plans ends of failing, I'll be the only one who deals with the consequences.

Last edited by ZRJacques; 05-24-2015 at 09:38 PM.
    "He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life." - Muhammad Ali

ZRJacques is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZRJacques is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZRJacques is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZRJacques is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZRJacques is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZRJacques is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZRJacques is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZRJacques is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZRJacques is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZRJacques is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZRJacques is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Day 1 5/24/15

Sunday - May 24th, 2015

Weigh in:

207.3 lbs.

Training:

Rest day

Cardio:

Time: 1:14:00

Activity: Incline Walking - 3.0 MPH/12.0 Incline

Distance traveled: 3.16 Miles

Calories burned: 1000

Diet:

Notes:

-Today was definitely a good start!
    -I'm in a big need of motivation so I'll need this thread to keep me accountable.
    -The EC stack kept my hunger at bay all day and I struggled to get my calories in late in the night.
    -I'm definitely going to incorporate Intermittent fasting and try and only eat 1 meal per night.
    -That way I'll be able to feel full and satisfied, especially before bed.
    -Getting up and eating in the middle of the night has always been one of my problems so eating before bed is essential for me.
    -No veggies today but I'll be sure to pick up some Romaine for the rest of the week tomorrow.
    -I'm also going to pick up some chicken tenderloins to add some whole foods to the diet.
    -1 day down, 55 to go before I reevaluate!
    -Good night everyone and hopefully I'm able to get some support throughout this!

Last edited by ZRJacques; 05-24-2015 at 10:25 PM.
    "He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life." - Muhammad Ali

tombaron will become famous soon enough. (+50) tombaron will become famous soon enough. (+50) tombaron will become famous soon enough. (+50) tombaron will become famous soon enough. (+50) tombaron will become famous soon enough. (+50) tombaron will become famous soon enough. (+50) tombaron will become famous soon enough. (+50) tombaron will become famous soon enough. (+50) tombaron will become famous soon enough. (+50) tombaron will become famous soon enough. (+50) tombaron will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You've got my support for the sheer scale of your challenge mate. Undoubtedly some people will have a pop at you for how extreme your method looks but it's your body and your choices best of luck!

shbli will become famous soon enough. (+50) shbli will become famous soon enough. (+50) shbli will become famous soon enough. (+50) shbli will become famous soon enough. (+50) shbli will become famous soon enough. (+50) shbli will become famous soon enough. (+50) shbli will become famous soon enough. (+50) shbli will become famous soon enough. (+50) shbli will become famous soon enough. (+50) shbli will become famous soon enough. (+50) shbli will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm like your fat% almost and running the similar diet.

I'll try to follow your progress

It'll be good to compare the fat loss.
    www.shbli.com

Originally Posted by tombaron View Post
    You've got my support for the sheer scale of your challenge mate. Undoubtedly some people will have a pop at you for how extreme your method looks but it's your body and your choices best of luck!
    Thank you for the support and I'm undoubtedly going to do my best to stick to and adhere to this diet. I want this so bad!

Originally Posted by shbli View Post
    I'm like your fat% almost and running the similar diet.

I'll try to follow your progress

It'll be good to compare the fat loss.
    Awesome! I'll have to check out your log!

Reserved.

tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Goodluck with it, stay safe.

Registered User UnhealthyDieter's Avatar
    UnhealthyDieter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UnhealthyDieter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UnhealthyDieter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UnhealthyDieter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UnhealthyDieter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UnhealthyDieter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UnhealthyDieter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UnhealthyDieter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UnhealthyDieter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    In.

I don't think you'll get much hate. Especially if I barely got any for my diet. Still 180 btw.

Good luck!

Originally Posted by tara19 View Post
    Goodluck with it, stay safe.
    Thank you!

Originally Posted by UnhealthyDieter View Post
    In.

I don't think you'll get much hate. Especially if I barely got any for my diet. Still 180 btw.

Good luck!
    Thanks! I hope so!

Day 2 5/25/15

Monday - May 25th, 2014

Weigh in:

200.6 lbs. (-6.7/-6.7)

Training:

Workout A

Leg Press: Warm up set: 373x1x5 Working set: 553x2x5

Flat Bench Press: Warm up set: 135x1x5/185x1x5 Working set: 200x3x5

Pull Ups: Working set: Bodyweightx3x8 (SS)

Dips: Working set: Bodyweightx3x12 (SS)

Barbell Shrugs: Warm up set: 105x1x8 Working set: 195x1x8/285x1x8 (Smith Machine)

Close Grip Cable Rows: Working set: 150x3x5 (GS)

Tricep Dumbbell Press: Working set: 70x3x8 (GS)

Lat Pull Downs: Working set: 150x3x5 (GS)

Side Lateral Raises: Working set: 20x3x12 (GS)

Tricep rope extensions: Working set: 100x3x12 (GS)

Face Pulls: Working set: 20x3x12 (GS)

Seated Calf Raises: Working set: 182.5x3x30 (GS)

Incline Dumbbell Curls: Working set: 40x1x6/35x2x8 (GS)

Hyperextensions: N/A

Weighted Crunches: N/A

Timed Planks: N/A

Cardio:

Time: 1:16:28

Activity: Walking - 3.0 MPH/12.0 Incline

Distance traveled: 3.80 Miles

Diet:

Notes:

-Monday's weight training session had to be performed at a local planet fitness so there was no squat racks.
    -My back wasn't full recovered from last week's injury so I wasn't planning on squatting anyways.
    -The cardio session was relativley easy too
    -I wasn't able to squeeze in all of my macros because I wasn't hungry and I was out and about all day

Day 3 5/26/15

Tuesday - May 26th, 2015

Weigh in:

200.5 lbs. (-0.1/-6.8)

Training:

Rest day

Cardio:

Time: 1:16:28

Distance traveled: 3.80 Miles

Diet:

Notes:

-Tuesday was a really easy day!
    -My cardio session went by fast and my macros were on point
    -I was definitely feeling good at this point of the week

Day 4 5/27/15

Wednesday - May 27th, 2015

Weigh in:

200.4 lbs. (-0.1/-6.9)

Training:

Rest day

Cardio:

No cardio

Diet:

Notes:

-I had planned on doing one refeed per week but I'm going to split each carb up into two seprate days
    -This way I'll be able to better adhere to this massive deficit
    -I'm going to use one in the middle of the week, probably on Wednesday and the other on Saturday

Day 5 5/28/15

Thursday - May 28th, 2015

Weigh in:

202.4 lbs. (+1.9/-4.9)

Training:

Workout B

Squats: Warm up set: 135x1x5 Working set: 155x1x5/175x2x5

Deadlift: Warm up set: 135x1x5/225x1x3 Working set: 285x1x5

Barbell Press: Working set: 135x3x5

Pull Ups: Working set: Bodyweightx3x8 (SS)

Dips: Working set: Bodyweightx3x12 (SS)

Close Grip Cable Rows: Working set: 150x3x5 (GS)

Tricep Dumbbell Press: Working set: 70x3x8 (GS)

Lat Pull Downs: Working set: 150x3x5 (GS)

Tricep rope extensions: Working set: 100x3x12 (GS)

Face Pulls: Working set: 20x3x12 (GS)

Seated Calf Raises: Working set: 182.5x3x30 (GS)

Incline Dumbbell Curls: Working set: 40x1x6/35x2x8 (GS)

Barbell Curls: Working set: 60x2x8 (GS)

Weighted Crunches: 35x3x30

Timed Planks: 1:30x3

Cardio:

Time: 1:41:49

Distance traveled: 5.01 Miles

Calories burned: 1333

Diet:

Notes:

-Yesterday was a pretty good B session!
    -I was actually able to pull 285 for a clean 5 reps without any lower back discomfort.
    -All my other lifts went up well too!
    -Since I took Wednesday's cardio session off I planned on adding the calories towards the next 3 days.
    -Other than that, my macros were good and on point.
    -So far so good this week!

Day 6 - 5/29/15

Friday - May 29th, 2015

Weigh in:

201.9 lbs. (-0.5/-5.4)

Training:

Rest day

Cardio:

Time: 1:41:49

Distance traveled: 5.01 Miles

Calories burned: 1333

Diet:

Notes:

-Today has been great so far!
    -I was able to get my cardio session in and do it with ease!
    -So far my macros are perfect and I still have a little shrimp I'm saving before bed
    -Friday nights have been where I've been screwing my diet up for a while now so I'm determined to keep it under control
    -I'm actually expecting a big drop in water weight these next few days since I think my stress level is making me retain a bunch
    -I'm also starting to saturate creatine so that might have to do with it but I know I'm in a MASSIVE deficit.

Last edited by ZRJacques; 05-29-2015 at 06:09 PM.

NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    A few quick questions for ya'

I see you are taking more than one serving of protein shake.
    May I ask why that is?

I take the same protein shake daily, though a different flavor, and I love it.
    I am a bit confused about your choice of serving amount.
    The serving is 2 scoops, and on Thursday you had 3 servings (6 scoops).
    Was that in one sitting, or was it throughout the day?
    I was guessing you did it at three different times.

Have you considered taking one serving (2 scoops) and replacing the two additional servings (420 calories) with some solid food, such as a couple of large chicken legs? You would also get the same amount of Protein, if not more, not to mention the filling of your stomach with some real food.

No judging, my friend
    Just asking.

I will continue to follow your log.
    Best of luck to you.

Originally Posted by NoCarbsNoSugar View Post
    A few quick questions for ya'

I see you are taking more than one serving of protein shake.
    May I ask why that is?

I take the same protein shake daily, though a different flavor, and I love it.
    I am a bit confused about your choice of serving amount.
    The serving is 2 scoops, and on Thursday you had 3 servings (6 scoops).
    Was that in one sitting, or was it throughout the day?
    I was guessing you did it at three different times.

Have you considered taking one serving (2 scoops) and replacing the two additional servings (420 calories) with some solid food, such as a couple of large chicken legs? You would also get the same amount of Protein, if not more, not to mention the filling of your stomach with some real food.

No judging, my friend
    Just asking.

I will continue to follow your log.
    Best of luck to you.
    Yeah! It actually was all in one sitting. I usually like to eat all of my calories right before bed, that way I'm full, can sleep better, and it helps me avoid getting up in the middle of the night and eating. That has been one of my biggest problems over the last few years. I usually try and consume whole foods such as chicken tenderloins, shrimp, tuna, egg whites, etc. But if I'm pressed for time, which I will be, I have no problems drinking shakes.

NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If it works for you, then it works for you.
    Three shakes in one sitting? Phew...

Do you use a blender?
    I usually use a blender, but when I am on the run, I use this shaker-mug I got here on the BB website.
    It mixes the powder pretty well, but I sort of like it better in the blender, because it makes it very smooth.

If it works for you, then it works for you.
    Three shakes in one sitting? Phew...

Do you use a blender?
    I usually use a blender, but when I am on the run, I use this shaker-mug I got here on the BB website.
    It mixes the powder pretty well, but I sort of like it better in the blender, because it makes it very smooth.
    Not this time. I just mixed them with water and my shaker bottle.

I just came in here to post my thoughts.

I'm feeling extremely depressed today. My diet has been on point all week but my weight has barely changed since Monday. I weighed in at 200.6 lbs. this morning. So either I'm retaining a lot of water because of my cortisol levels (stress hormone), or I'm losing weight and regaining the weight intracellularly while saturating creatine. I just starting taking 5 grams a day daily and I might be adding weight because of this.

Anyways, that's actually not even why I'm feeling down today. I've been feeling very depressed and lonely lately, especially since my last relationship ended. It's been about two months now and I'm not completely over her.

I'm going out with a few friends tonight, so hopefully I'm able to relax and have a good time.

I just thought I'd share my thoughts.

Sorry about your problems.
    I think you should double check for the motivation behind your wanting to lose weight.
    Don't want to sound like Dr. Phil (eww) but motives that are not genuine, or temporary, yield that type of result.
    If you look around the forum a bit, you will see that other's have fallen off the wagon for similar reasons.

Don't mean to come off as giving you advice though.
    Just thinking out loud.

You are much skinnier than I
    I wish I was at 200 this morning.
    In time. In time.

Best of luck to you.

Sorry about your problems.
    I think you should double check for the motivation behind your wanting to lose weight.
    Don't want to sound like Dr. Phil (eww) but motives that are not genuine, or temporary, yield that type of result.
    If you look around the forum a bit, you will see that other's have fallen off the wagon for similar reasons.

Don't mean to come off as giving you advice though.
    Just thinking out loud.

You are much skinnier than I
    I wish I was at 200 this morning.
    In time. In time.

Best of luck to you.
    Thank you!

Day 7 5/30/15 - Day 16 6/8/15

Saturday May 30th 2015 - Monday June 8th, 2015

So my diet had been on point all the way past Saturday 5/30 up until I was at a party early Sunday morning around 3:00 AM. My friend and I left the place and we ending up going to Taco Bell. I didn't go crazy but I did eat 2 and a half burritos, so the calories weren't out of control. Sunday morning came around and I had no motivation to go the gym and ended up eating around maintenance, maybe a little bit over. The same trend continued Monday and Tuesday. I was far from binging, but I sure as hell wasn't in a big deficit like I intended to. Wednesday came around and I was back on point and determined again. Even Thursday or Friday morning I weighed in at 197.8 lbs. which is almost a 10 pound drop from where I started. Again the weekend came around, I was hanging out with a friend and around 3:00 AM Saturday morning I ended up eating a bowl of cereal and a Portuguese muffin with a tablespoon of peanut butter on it. Again this wasn't even close to bad, but it sent me in the wrong direction the up coming following days. Saturday up until Today, I had pretty much been eating a lot of carbs and around maintenance so I was off my PSMF again. Today I weighed in at 202.3, from the water weight. Today has been pretty good so far, I had a bowl of cereal this morning and a handful of almonds but the rest of the day has been perfect, aside from no lifting session and no cardio. I was busy moving the rest of my things into my new apartment so I didn't really have the time for the gym today.

Tomorrow I plan on getting fully back on track and I'm curious to see how my weight drops these next few days.

Anyways, nobody is perfect. I'm starting to learn that sad lesson.

mishamiguel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ZRJacques View Post

Saturday May 30th 2015 - Monday June 8th, 2015

So my diet had been on point all the way past Saturday 5/30 up until I was at a party early Sunday morning around 3:00 AM. My friend and I left the place and we ending up going to Taco Bell. I didn't go crazy but I did eat 2 and a half burritos, so the calories weren't out of control. Sunday morning came around and I had no motivation to go the gym and ended up eating around maintenance, maybe a little bit over. The same trend continued Monday and Tuesday. I was far from binging, but I sure as hell wasn't in a big deficit like I intended to. Wednesday came around and I was back on point and determined again. Even Thursday or Friday morning I weighed in at 197.8 lbs. which is almost a 10 pound drop from where I started. Again the weekend came around, I was hanging out with a friend and around 3:00 AM Saturday morning I ended up eating a bowl of cereal and a Portuguese muffin with a tablespoon of peanut butter on it. Again this wasn't even close to bad, but it sent me in the wrong direction the up coming following days. Saturday up until Today, I had pretty much been eating a lot of carbs and around maintenance so I was off my PSMF again. Today I weighed in at 202.3, from the water weight. Today has been pretty good so far, I had a bowl of cereal this morning and a handful of almonds but the rest of the day has been perfect, aside from no lifting session and no cardio. I was busy moving the rest of my things into my new apartment so I didn't really have the time for the gym today.

Tomorrow I plan on getting fully back on track and I'm curious to see how my weight drops these next few days.

Anyways, nobody is perfect. I'm starting to learn that sad lesson.
    Hey man...thanks for the good luck on my thread...same to you too...

I see we're in roughly similar positions and looking to run this for a similar amount of time...

Just seen your previous thread also which is a further motivator for me...

I can certainly relate to the EC stack and appetite suppression...the diet has been easy thus far...the lack of variety doesn't bother me too much...when i was 210 i cut down to 160 over 7 months eating pretty much the same meal daily...

I see you have modified it somewhat by adding cardio...im doing light walking myself outdoors around an hour a day but im just someone who likes walking...

Have the rates of change been different this time round?...do you feel the additional cardio has been beneficial?...

gojislim12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you are tired of using the supplement regularly and you don't getting any positive results so avoid using the fake supplements and try the
    Goji Slim because it is the best supplement for weight loss . you once try this .

Reserved.

Mesomang is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mesomang is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mesomang is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mesomang is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mesomang is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mesomang is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mesomang is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mesomang is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mesomang is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mesomang is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mesomang is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    God this s brutal to read through. GL but f me I could not ever do PSMF.

LurkingManlet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Stay on track, man. You have the best PSMF transformation I have ever seen so far.
    Less thoughts, more actions.

JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Dude, why you're doing this RFL when the less extreme U.D2 worked so well for you?
    If it's not broken don't fix it. Seems like the U.D2 gave you fat loss, without water retention so why don't you get back to your previous condition with the protocol that gave you that in the first place?

Speaking of which I have a question for you: when you did the U.D2 cut, you weren't following Lyle suggested glycogen depletion workout right?
    That's what I didn't like about U.D2 the daily endless 30 reps workout that sound like torture but you seem to have pulled it off without that, right?

Good luck!
    Last edited by JaredPunch; 06-30-2015 at 06:18 PM.

Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You have a good track-record, so I believe you will make it, going to be hard though. 40 lbs is no joke just on PSMF
    Rugby, Judo, Basketball, MMA Fighter Crew (4-0).
    80+ lbs lost crew
    UofT Biz Crew