Thread: What to eat?

Samisgross has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Samisgross has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Samisgross has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Samisgross has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Samisgross has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Samisgross has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Samisgross has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Samisgross has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Samisgross has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Samisgross has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Samisgross has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

What to eat?

I am going to begin the ICF 5x5 program starting this week, but I am curious whether I should change my diet. I am extremely new to lifting but see these posts about protein and diet plans. Do I need to worry about that at age 15? If so, what should I be eating daily. I am also trying to decrease my bmi so I am not sure what to change my diet to or if I even should. Thanks for the help.

JackBAU has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JackBAU has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JackBAU has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JackBAU has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JackBAU has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JackBAU has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JackBAU has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JackBAU has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JackBAU has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JackBAU has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    1. You don't need a 'diet' at 15, if your goal is gain weight, just make sure to eat in a caloric surplus (more than you would eat to maintain your weight), or if your goal is to lose weight, eat in a caloric deficit (less than you would eat to maintain your weight). There are a few calculators out there that can give you a guesstimate of your TDEE (# of calories to maintain weight), but your best bet is just to eat, weigh yourself weekly, and increase/decrease the number of calories you eat based on how fast/slow you're gaining weight. Don't be afraid to gain a little fat.

2. You shouldn't base your weight on a BMI reading, you could be 5'10 153lbs, full of fat, or 5'10 153lbs, full of muscle. BMI doesn't take these factors in account, so judge yourself on what you see, instead.

weppe will become famous soon enough. (+50) weppe will become famous soon enough. (+50) weppe will become famous soon enough. (+50) weppe will become famous soon enough. (+50) weppe will become famous soon enough. (+50) weppe will become famous soon enough. (+50) weppe will become famous soon enough. (+50) weppe will become famous soon enough. (+50) weppe will become famous soon enough. (+50) weppe will become famous soon enough. (+50) weppe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just lift hard and eat as much as you can and you will grow like a beast at your age
    dont overthink bro!
    <Anxiety Crew>

Bodybuilding motivation
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTBZCr0EuhY