Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Went out with a DOCTOR, who got mad I didn't pay for the first date (srs)(psychology)

Jimmies rustled beyond belief. She easily makes 6 figures, lives in a nice apartment right by the hospital, and has a super wealthy family.

I live in the suburbs (drove to her for the first date since she's close to downtown where there's more to do), am staying at home for the summer, soon to be balls deep in debt from law school tuition, etc.

Flat out told her that unless she's willing to come over, make me a sandwich, clean my place, and essentially be my bitch, I don't have to pay for everything, nor plan everything, and that it should be 50/50.

That set her off and she said that "it's very clear you're not the kind of man who knows how to take care of a woman or understands basic dating etiquette".

I asked her what she had to offer in return for me doing all the planning/paying, and she said, "my company". No joke. She said, with a straight face, her job is to sit there and look pretty.

At least prostitutes are honest about the exchange of $$$ for sex, which is far more respectable than women who expect the same $$$, without having to engage in sex, under the socially acceptable guise of "dating".

Needless to say, I told her to fuk right off.

Psychoanalysis of the Modern 'Feminist' Woman - Dr. Lord "CEO 10k/day" Broski, MD, BBSee, MISC

Women still expect men to live up to certain male gender roles and expectations. The man has to approach women, make plans for dates, pay for dates, etc., because "that's just what men are supposed to do." This seems to be in direct contrast to the feminist movement's message of gender equality - how can a woman expect to be treated as an equal, but at the same time, hold men to a different standard? The answer is actually fairly obvious...

With the rapid changes brought on by the modern day feminist movement, the messages girls have been receiving have changed dramatically even over the past 10 years alone. They went from playing with dolls, being taught how to cook, and had housewives as mothers, but were then bombarded with "you go girl", "girl power", and we now expected to be women who are able to pull their own weight. This has created a destabilized sense of identity amongst women - who are they? What do they stand for? What should they do? So, naturally, in this state of confusion, and in the name of survival, we turn to our basis instincts and act in whatever is in our self-interests; rationality, fairness, and equality be damned. Hence, their ability to hold such a hypocritical set of standards.

This is further complicated by the "abundance mentality" in dating, accelerated by advancements in communication and technology. If a woman cannot find a man to cater to her needs as per above, another man is a simple swipe/like/click away. With hundreds-of-thousands of single men available at her fingertips, why should she "settle"? There is no incentive for her to do so. In economics, we value what we have due to scarcity, but in modern-day dating, that notion of scarcity goes out the window, so men and women both place little value on each other..

The reality is, feminism has made some great advancements, but at the same time, has made women feel insecure about their femininity. Women who are accomplished by feminist standards will often proclaim that "men are intimidated by their success", and while it may be true that men who believe in traditional gender roles would be thrown off by such women, the reality is the woman is also insecure in her own identity. She needs you to "be a man", even if it's completely hypocritical of her to do so, so she can "feel like a woman". It's ironic that the movement that sought to empower women, has resulted in them being as insecure and fragile as ever.

shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Always pay on the first date m8. However she sounds like an entitled bitch

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    do u really think anyone is going to read that wall of text you fuking crybaby *******?
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

AmTheGuitar101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmTheGuitar101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmTheGuitar101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmTheGuitar101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmTheGuitar101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmTheGuitar101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmTheGuitar101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmTheGuitar101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmTheGuitar101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmTheGuitar101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmTheGuitar101 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Dr.Kunt I presume?

nucleargnome is just really nice. (+1000) nucleargnome is just really nice. (+1000) nucleargnome is just really nice. (+1000) nucleargnome is just really nice. (+1000) nucleargnome is just really nice. (+1000) nucleargnome is just really nice. (+1000) nucleargnome is just really nice. (+1000) nucleargnome is just really nice. (+1000) nucleargnome is just really nice. (+1000) nucleargnome is just really nice. (+1000) nucleargnome is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol @ wiminz

I'd be rustled beyond belief if that ho was banking 6 figures and doesnt want to pay for chit either.

Give her a call, i bet she will let you put it in her angus because no one has ever done that before and now shes moist like thailand.
    Negged by mod after negging mod
    Only talk to girls 5'7"+ crew
    Often ask myself What Would Misc Do crew
    Only shower when it rains crew

DiamondSwagg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DiamondSwagg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DiamondSwagg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DiamondSwagg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DiamondSwagg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DiamondSwagg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DiamondSwagg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DiamondSwagg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DiamondSwagg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DiamondSwagg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DiamondSwagg is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thug Lives Don't Matter Shepherd1125's Avatar
    Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    u sound like a douche, but she also sounds like a entitle feminist, break it off already.

FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FriendOfFrank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    She has expectations. You have expectations. They don't match up. No need to be rustled. Just move on.

PushPull21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PushPull21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PushPull21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PushPull21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PushPull21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PushPull21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PushPull21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PushPull21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PushPull21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PushPull21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PushPull21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Usually pay on the first date crew, but usually have a plan setup to limit spending:

Always meet a bar for a drink first within walking distance to other places. Have one or two drinks, judge interest levels, possibility of smashing, etc... If I am feeling it I will bring up the idea to go to a different place to eat, continue drinking, etc... If no thanks jeff I bounce out after 1-2 drinks.

LOL at her and her expectations though.

RAPBAK THANKS FOR READING bee su's Avatar
    bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i actual read all of that. even the bottom part. heres my expert advice since i too am a doctor. apologize and redo the date. this time go to a fancy place where she would be thrill to go too. the kicker is this time you skidaddle on home after eating pretending to go to the bathroom.

advice is free of charge.
    Sig line can't be a novel
    THANKS FOR READING
    20 IS 20. ATLEAST POST IN THE THREAD.
    THANKS FOR READING
    KNEE DRAGGER - HTC
    THANKS FOR READING
    THANKS FOR READING

FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I pay on the first date for sex under the guise of food. Apparently the government gets into a hissy fit when you pay straight up for sex.
    "And oh, the marvel of it! the marvel of it! That tiny men should live and breathe and work, and drive so frail a contrivance of wood and cloth through so tremendous an elemental strife!" -Jack London

Clemson Tigers
    Carolina Panthers
    Always pick #2 Crew

LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by shortythree View Post
    Always pay on the first date m8. However she sounds like an entitled bitch
    Originally Posted by Shepherd1125 View Post
    u sound like a douche, but she also sounds like a entitle feminist, break it off already.
    Originally Posted by FriendOfFrank View Post
    She has expectations. You have expectations. They don't match up. No need to be rustled. Just move on.
    Are you guys seriously defending this bitch? wtf

In NO way is holding the view that men should do "x, y, z" justified. Misc full of blue pill beta chumps these days.

Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PushPull21 View Post
    Usually pay on the first date crew, but usually have a plan setup to limit spending:

Always meet a bar for a drink first within walking distance to other places. Have one or two drinks, judge interest levels, possibility of smashing, etc... If I am feeling it I will bring up the idea to go to a different place to eat, continue drinking, etc... If no thanks jeff I bounce out after 1-2 drinks.

LOL at her and her expectations though.
    taking notes...
    Rustling NPCs' jimmies without even trying crew

"I've watched a lot of movies, I know what I'm doing."

"The Best Revenge is Massive Success"

Not going to be a Darkseeker crew.

RIP Duckenheimer
    RIP SemperFudge

dbluevette has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dbluevette has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dbluevette has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dbluevette has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dbluevette has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dbluevette has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dbluevette has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dbluevette has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dbluevette has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dbluevette has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dbluevette has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    congrats op you found a woman that wasnt a feminist and blew it.

jbeau06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jbeau06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jbeau06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jbeau06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jbeau06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jbeau06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jbeau06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jbeau06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jbeau06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jbeau06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jbeau06 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    OP, she is definitely NOT a feminist if she expects you to pay for everything. I am a man and consider myself a feminist, and all of my female friends do too, but we ascribe to true feminism which is the expectation of equality of the sexes regardless of what is between their legs.

So for example, a man shouldn't be expected to pay for dinner on a date nor should a woman expect doors to be held for her, etc. It's basically treat everyone the same regardless of sex.

In your situation, I think it depends on who asked who out. If she asked you on a date, she should pay; if you asked her, you should pay. It doesn't really matter who makes more money. Once you start seriously seeing someone or there are multiple dates than one can pay for dinner one time and the other person the next. While I'm gay, when I was single and dating it was always the guy who asked the other guy out on a date that paid. It worked out well and didn't result in any hurt feelings or anything.

RAPBAK THANKS FOR READING bee su's Avatar
    bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jbeau06 View Post
    OP, she is definitely NOT a feminist if she expects you to pay for everything. I am a man and consider myself a feminist, and all of my female friends do too, but we ascribe to true feminism which is the expectation of equality of the sexes regardless of what is between their legs.

So for example, a man shouldn't be expected to pay for dinner on a date nor should a woman expect doors to be held for her, etc. It's basically treat everyone the same regardless of sex.

In your situation, I think it depends on who asked who out. If she asked you on a date, she should pay; if you asked her, you should pay. It doesn't really matter who makes more money. Once you start seriously seeing someone or there are multiple dates than one can pay for dinner one time and the other person the next. While I'm gay, when I was single and dating it was always the guy who asked the other guy out on a date that paid. It worked out well and didn't result in any hurt feelings or anything.

strong second post. i thought for a second that you made a new account to post this stupid post.
    THANKS FOR READING
    20 IS 20. ATLEAST POST IN THE THREAD.
    THANKS FOR READING
    KNEE DRAGGER - HTC
    THANKS FOR READING
    THANKS FOR READING

DdotT is just really nice. (+1000) DdotT is just really nice. (+1000) DdotT is just really nice. (+1000) DdotT is just really nice. (+1000) DdotT is just really nice. (+1000) DdotT is just really nice. (+1000) DdotT is just really nice. (+1000) DdotT is just really nice. (+1000) DdotT is just really nice. (+1000) DdotT is just really nice. (+1000) DdotT is just really nice. (+1000)
    Damn imagine if she wasn't a bish. Marriage material.

jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Pretty weak sauce pay the first date be a man. That's just the way it is in our society deal with it we still got the better deal compared to women

I'd say this won't be the only time this happens.
    ig- jwarrenfit

always respond to pms

Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I pay for dates but I don't treat her as an equal.

I also rough her up during sex and she enjoys it. She submits to me and on ocassion will take me out and spend money on me.
    I used to have an AVI of my traps and neck. I changed it a while back and tried editing my user title but this website is glitched and it will not let me change it anymore.

Registered User YouAreWrongMane's Avatar
    YouAreWrongMane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YouAreWrongMane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YouAreWrongMane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YouAreWrongMane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YouAreWrongMane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YouAreWrongMane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YouAreWrongMane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YouAreWrongMane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YouAreWrongMane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YouAreWrongMane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YouAreWrongMane has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by LordBroski View Post
    Are you guys seriously defending this bitch? wtf

In NO way is holding the view that men should do "x, y, z" justified. Misc full of blue pill beta chumps these days.

DIdnt you bang a tranny and also get ur anus fingered. Who are you to call anyone a chump

Originally Posted by jwarrenfit View Post
    Pretty weak sauce pay the first date be a man. That's just the way it is in our society deal with it we still got the better deal compared to women

I'd say this won't be the only time this happens.
    Negged for perpetuating this "be a man" nonsense. Guys like you are the problem. Da fuk mane? You turning your back on your fellow man for the sake of getting some puss?

jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jwarrenfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ummmm yeah?

Seriously if you expect poon, you pay. It is what it is. make her make it up to you by doing something degrading in bed
    ig- jwarrenfit

always respond to pms

Registered User ChaoticReignPbt's Avatar
    ChaoticReignPbt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChaoticReignPbt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChaoticReignPbt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChaoticReignPbt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChaoticReignPbt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChaoticReignPbt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChaoticReignPbt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChaoticReignPbt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChaoticReignPbt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChaoticReignPbt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChaoticReignPbt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Always pay for the first date, but I expect her to at least offer to help.

Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    "
    Flat out told her that unless she's willing to come over, make me a sandwich, clean my place, and essentially be my bitch, I don't have to pay for everything, nor plan everything, and that it should be 50/50."

If you actually said this to her, you need to threat people with respect.

You're expectations of one another did not align, and that's fine, just move on. Are you really surprised she got upset? Lmao, she should have poured whatever she was drinking all over you, and just walked away. Srs.

Was she wrong in expecting you to pay for everything? Maybe...
    Was it wrong of her, to get mad when you said you were not going to pay everything? Yes, definitely.

That's when you calmy tell her that you're done, thanks for nice evening, but I don't think we should see each other again. Then you pay for your half, and walk out.

TLDR - She was rude, but you handled it like a *******.
    Real Madrid, Miami Heat, New York Jets.

Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Are you sure she was a feminist tho? I would look at a first date with a hot doc as an investment bro...$50 for a meal? Thats nothing...should have payed, she would have gotten all juicy, then you could have taken her back to the crib, did the grown up, got her knocked up, and you would have had a first class ticket to stay at home dadville. You dun goofed brah
    This fool's running a Honda 2000
    O|||||||O Misc Jeep Crew O|||||||O
    30 Year Old Boomer Crew
    Just lol at officels *Tradie Crew*
    Grumpy Old Married Guy Crew

peasandlove is a name known to all. (+5000) peasandlove is a name known to all. (+5000) peasandlove is a name known to all. (+5000) peasandlove is a name known to all. (+5000) peasandlove is a name known to all. (+5000) peasandlove is a name known to all. (+5000) peasandlove is a name known to all. (+5000) peasandlove is a name known to all. (+5000) peasandlove is a name known to all. (+5000) peasandlove is a name known to all. (+5000) peasandlove is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Well at least she's not feminist

JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just suck it up, marry her, and then spend that Dr. money bruh.
    Internet Muscle Squad

MISC Raw Dog Crew

Make MISC Great Again 2016 Crew

izzyman321 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) izzyman321 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) izzyman321 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) izzyman321 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) izzyman321 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) izzyman321 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) izzyman321 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) izzyman321 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) izzyman321 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) izzyman321 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) izzyman321 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Opie, this is one of the most well thought out posts I have ever read on the Misc. You have completely checkmated the exact points that I have echoed over and over again, only to be met with disgusted looks of disbelief. How anyone can read this incredibly logical point and disagree with it is beyond my comprehension. If I could rep you twice, I would.

Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Paying for first dates isn't a huge deal to me maybe because it's something ive always done.. After that I expect her to at least offer or pay for 60/40 i figure my negative returns on that investment is offset by the desire for those sugar walls
    Future PA
    Don't date sloots crew
    Rawdog Tinder crew
    LDAR

Originally Posted by Jms89 View Post
    Are you sure she was a feminist tho? I would look at a first date with a hot doc as an investment bro...$50 for a meal? Thats nothing...should have payed, she would have gotten all juicy, then you could have taken her back to the crib, did the grown up, got her knocked up, and you would have had a first class ticket to stay at home dadville. You dun goofed brah
    You guys are acting as if paying = guaranteed sex. It's not. How many women use first dates as a way to get free food? Plenty. Besides, you don't even need to go on dates to have sex. Hook-ups are much easier to come by. I only go on dates if I'm on dat dere GF time, where pussy isn't necessarily the ultimate goal.

If you actually date girls just to get laid, when she's putting out for free for Chad on Tinder, you're doing it wrong.