ccolosim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ccolosim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ccolosim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ccolosim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ccolosim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ccolosim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ccolosim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ccolosim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ccolosim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ccolosim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ccolosim has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

MP Wreckage Review!!

I have to give a huge thanks out to MusclePharm for hooking me up with a bottle of Raspberry twist and a sample of watermelon from their 100 bottle giveaway promotion

Anyways, down to what’s important ... This will be structured on taste/mixability, and overall product effectiveness.

------------------------------------------------------

Taste:

First up, Raspberry Twist 7/10 … I would say I’ve never been a specific fan of raspberry lemonade type supplements. & to be fair to MusclePharm they hit the taste for this product just like the other companies I have tried … Overall, it’s just a bit too sweet for me though

Last, but certainly not least is Watermelon 10/10 … This is a flavor I find MusclePharm always hits perfectly. It’s almost as if it’s a watermelon jolly rancher – not too sweet and just right on the money for being a tasteful preworkout.

Mixability 8/10 – For this, I had to lower the rating a bit due to the froth build-up after mixing. Although there were no clumps or anything left, I was still not a fan of the excessive froth build-up each time I added water or mixed the product.

-------------------------------------------------------

So after taking a month off of caffeine I figured what better way to see the true effects of Wreckage.

Pump9/10
    → each workout blasted my muscles to the point where it almost felt painful to workout at a few times (most notably during crazy drop sets of curls at multiple times throughout the log!)
    → I did attempt this product with an additional supplementation of HemaVol 2 for some workouts; however, although the pumps were even more insane that day I found it to be a little excessive & that Wreckage by itself is really all you need without the need to be combined with anything (that’s right, no need to go and run for some HemaVol/spend more money when you already have a product that gives you all you need!)

Energy/Focus: 9.5/10
    → I found the recommended dosage of 1 scoop to give me the perfect energy to last through very intense workouts (while maintaining short breaks), and avoiding any jitters that you would have from taking too much of another product.
    → Not only did I have incredible energy throughout the workout to maintain a very steady pace, I was also in the zone from the beginning of the workout till the very end! I went into the gym with a goal, and that was to make sure I’m training with all I had, which with the help of this I was able to stay in the zone avoiding any potential distractions that could have thrown my workout off and decreased the effectiveness of the routine!
    → My personal favorite method of taking this was to drink ¾’s of it prior to leaving for the gym and a ¼ on the way to the gym … during the drive, if some good music came on I was just getting so hyped/in the zone, such that by the time I got in the gym I was just ready to go/tear it up! :P
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------

In an OVERALL aspect this product earns a solid 9/10 for me …I was getting insane pumps to the point my vascularity was just popping out, with the focus to push myself through intense workouts day after day.
    SO if I had to choose anything, I’d def recommend this product … However, would I run it all the time? Most likely I wouldn’t choose to run this all the time due to the price, but if I was looking for a good boost/change-up I’d say it would certainly be worth one to be having on the shelf!

Thanks again to MusclePharm for supporting me & giving me this chance to try out their product Wreckage and ‘wreck’ a few workouts ☺
    Cellucor M5/P6 log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146519333
    Self-log of APE+BF/intimidate+Craze+NO3+ more!- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143628293

Review of Universal's A7 - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143585553
    APE review - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144280001
    C4/NO3 review - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144390041
    Super-HD & L2 Extreme - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142879751

braskibra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) braskibra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) braskibra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) braskibra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) braskibra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) braskibra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) braskibra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) braskibra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) braskibra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) braskibra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) braskibra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    In their defense it is more of a comprehensive formula, but I agree def on the ratings, def better than average

KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thanks for the review, man!
    ~Veni Vidi Vici~

WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Great review
    *Prep coach/Cert.Personal trainer-contact for online training
    *Instagram: amythewolf
    *Texas Crew