Thread: Hips

DragonHell is a complete loser! (-2000) DragonHell is a complete loser! (-2000) DragonHell is a complete loser! (-2000) DragonHell is a complete loser! (-2000) DragonHell is a complete loser! (-2000) DragonHell is a complete loser! (-2000) DragonHell is a complete loser! (-2000) DragonHell is a complete loser! (-2000) DragonHell is a complete loser! (-2000) DragonHell is a complete loser! (-2000) DragonHell is a complete loser! (-2000)

Hips

Hey mates

I 'd like to ask about how to burn hips fats and get more smaller and stronger butt ??

thanks in advice

takingover22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) takingover22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) takingover22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) takingover22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) takingover22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) takingover22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) takingover22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) takingover22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) takingover22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) takingover22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) takingover22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Hi! You can't burn fat from specific spots, you have to just lose weight and it will eventually come off the hips, it also depends if you have wide hip bones or not. If you want a strong but, then squat.

DragonHell is a complete loser! (-2000) DragonHell is a complete loser! (-2000) DragonHell is a complete loser! (-2000) DragonHell is a complete loser! (-2000) DragonHell is a complete loser! (-2000) DragonHell is a complete loser! (-2000) DragonHell is a complete loser! (-2000) DragonHell is a complete loser! (-2000) DragonHell is a complete loser! (-2000) DragonHell is a complete loser! (-2000) DragonHell is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by takingover22 View Post
    Hi! You can't burn fat from specific spots, you have to just lose weight and it will eventually come off the hips, it also depends if you have wide hip bones or not. If you want a strong but, then squat.
    Of course I know that I can't burn specific spots,but I mean I have already lost 20 kg and my body looks good so far,but my hips didn't lose so much with my over body,it looks horrible and unorganized with body :/
    I don't know what to do to burn more fat in that damn hips
    I am already squat,and I never skip legs day :?

Canadiantuxedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canadiantuxedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canadiantuxedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canadiantuxedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canadiantuxedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canadiantuxedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canadiantuxedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canadiantuxedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canadiantuxedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canadiantuxedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canadiantuxedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    1. Spot reduction is a myth
    2. Reduce total body fat
    I have to return some videotapes

“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
    -Some fish guy

225 Bench
    275 DL
    235 Squat

dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DragonHell View Post
    know that I can't burn specific spots
    Makes no sense.

Originally Posted by dmacdonal9 View Post
    Makes no sense.

you didn't get what I am trying to say
    ,for example if you are eating well, and lifting heavy you will build more muscles
    but if you lifting hmm for example chest two days a week,and arms only one day
    your chest will be better than your arms.

same thing for burning,if you eating less calories,training you will lose wight
    but if you did the same plus add more exercise for a specific muscle it will lose wight more faster.

I hope you get what I am trying to say.

dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    same thing for burning,if you eating less calories,training you will lose wight
    but if you did the same plus add more exercise for a specific muscle it will lose wight more faster.
    No, fat loss in a given bodypart is determined by genetics and diet (and hormones to an extent). Whether or not you exercise that bodypart has no effect on localized fat loss.

tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    abdomen, hips and lower back are typically the last spots where we lose fat. So you can have lean arms legs, but still have fat around mid section. Keep working hard and don't forget that you lose fat overall through out the whole body.
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep
    NPC competitor
    http://instagram.com/tastankul

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ai/ai.htm
    ********.com/AISportsNutrition
    Newsletter: http://forms.aweber.com/form/85/1635053985.htm
    Ask me for samples!

WHEY protein available in Chocolate, Cinnamon roll, Pumpkin pie, Vanilla and Mocha flavors.

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

schneppy07 is just really nice. (+1000) schneppy07 is just really nice. (+1000) schneppy07 is just really nice. (+1000) schneppy07 is just really nice. (+1000) schneppy07 is just really nice. (+1000) schneppy07 is just really nice. (+1000) schneppy07 is just really nice. (+1000) schneppy07 is just really nice. (+1000) schneppy07 is just really nice. (+1000) schneppy07 is just really nice. (+1000) schneppy07 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hey mates

I 'd like to ask about how to burn hips fats and get more smaller and stronger butt ??

thanks in advice
    All diet. Look at your diet and adjust your workouts to prioritize your weaker areas.

Jimithyashford is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimithyashford is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimithyashford is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimithyashford is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimithyashford is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimithyashford is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimithyashford is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimithyashford is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimithyashford is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimithyashford is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimithyashford is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Of course I know that I can't burn specific spots,but I mean I have already lost 20 kg and my body looks good so far,but my hips didn't lose so much with my over body,it looks horrible and unorganized with body :/
    I am already squat,and I never skip legs day :?
    Some people just hold weight differently. When I was at my lowest weight, 198 (I'm 5'10") and I had fairly lean arms chest shoulder and legs, I still had a little belly flab. The only way to get rid of that would have been to just keep dropping the body fat % until the last stubborn stores start to shrink.

Okay Thank you all guys,I will keep dieting for sure (Y)
    BF = 13.6% now