Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    neverquit2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neverquit2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neverquit2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neverquit2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neverquit2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neverquit2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neverquit2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neverquit2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neverquit2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neverquit2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neverquit2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thinking With My Dick(A summer cold approach log)

Waddup miscers, some of you may remember my cold approach journal from last spring:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=161298033

I got so busy between school and college football that I eventually forgot to update it. Even now at a year later, however, I am still receiving numerous messages from guys asking questions about my journey and requesting I begin another log, and so here we go...

BACKGROUND:

I began my first log last April as a bet with a friend. We had a bet going to see who could do the most approaches over that summer. At the time, I was a beta virgin. I had previously dated one girl, and she broke up with me leaving my beta self in tears and despair. Determined to overcome my fear and lose my v-card, I began approaching last April and haven't looked back. Since beginning almost a year ago, I've fu*ked 10 girls(not an extremely impressive number, but a big step for me), pulled almost 300 numbers, and have been on more dates than I can count. My fear of women is all but non existent, and my confidence has skyrocketed in every area of life beyond what I ever could have imagined.

I firmly believe there is no such thing as a "forever-aloner". You are only one if YOU CHOOSE to be so. Every guy has the chance to improve with women and build his confidence REGARDLESS of looks, body, money, or social status.

You don't need all those books on pick up or seduction either. Getting women is not a science and should not be treated as such. It simply requires confidence, and once you build that, everything else you need will come naturally. There is only one book I would recommend and that is "The Manual: What Women Want and How to Give it to Them" by W. Anton. The author disregards modern PUA techniques and instead focuses on changing your mindset from a beta to an alpha. You won't find any tricks or techniques in this book. It is essentially a simple, yet profound manual on how to be a man. It is only $10 on Kindle and contains 300 pages of priceless, concise information.

Now, onto the approaches. I don't use any pick-up lines or PUA techniques. I simply look at a woman, walk up, and say the first thing that pops into my head. As long as you speak with confidence and a smile, then you can essentially say almost anything(even something stupid) and a woman will accept it. Women don't want a beta nice guy, but they also don't want a slimy pick up artist/jerk-ass. They simply want a man to grab his balls, approach with confidence, and sweep them off their feet. Be honest, be respectful, and be firm. Tell a woman she's beautiful, tell her she has a great ass, converse with her like a normal person, and remember that she is simply human(she eats, she sleeps, she farts, she sh*ts, etc...). You will NOT get 100% of women. I have been rejected more times than I can count. I've been laughed at, cussed at, and even slapped twice. However, I have also gotten numerous dates, many make out sessions, 2 relationships(in one year), and fuc*ked 10 attractive women. You'll win some, you'll lose some. Just start approaching and say whatever pops into your head. "Hi, my name is ____", is great for starters. You will be awkward at first. You will mess up badly. You'll turn red and get laughed at. But believe me, after the first 20-30 approaches, you will suddenly stumble upon a newfound confidence that is better than any alcohol or drug you can ever buy. Not only will your success with women skyrocket, but you will begin to develop a noticeable confidence that will shine through to others in all aspects of your life.

There is so much more that I could say, but it would be to long and you probably wouldn't read it. The cold approach has completely changed my life beyond what I ever could have imagined, and I hope you'll take the same step I did and discover the joy of complete confidence. Please feel free to ask any questions or message me. I'll be posting every approach along with bits of my conversation, things I learn, and advice I have.

And now, onto the first approach of the log.

APPROACH NUMBER 1

Went to a new gym today with a buddy of mine. Began deadlifting, and a 7/10 blonde walked up wearing tight spandex shorts and a sports bra. Did a few sets of deadlift with her nearby just to show off my gains lol. Walked over and introduced myself:

Me: "Excuse me. Hi, my name is neverquit2012."
    Her: (big smile) "Hey! I'm Jenny."
    Me: "Good to meet you, I saw you from across the room and had to introduce myself. You're stunning and I couldn't pass up the opportunity."
    Her: "Aww, thanks!" (Smile and giggle)
    Me: "Let me guess, you're a powerlifter? Because you definitely have the butt of one."
    Her: "No! Haha I'm a swimmer."

Continued talking for 3 minutes about school/sports/etc...

Me: "Great to meet you Jenny, I've got to get back to my workout now. Let's grab dinner this Wednesday. I'll call you and let you know what time."
    (Handed my phone to her without asking for her number and she voluntarily put her number in)
    Her: "Ok! Good to meet you too, thanks for coming over."

Texted her an hour later and we're having a good convo. Should be seeing her Wednesday.

Lessons Learned:
    -I've been focusing on making 100% eye contact lately. Girls really seem to eat that up
    -I've noticed that when I don't ask for a girls number, but instead just hand her my phone and say "we should grab dinner later this week", they automatically will put the number in without me even asking.
    -Our conversation wasn't as long as I would've liked. I've noticed that longer conversations seem to correlate with higher success rates and less flakiness and I've heard the same from several others.

Ended up getting sick from my new prewkrkout and I had to leave early. Going be going again tomorrow though and will definitely do some more. Tons of hotties at this new gym, can't wait.
    TRUMP 2020!!!

MAGA

Hildabeast for PRISON 2016

neverquit2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neverquit2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neverquit2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neverquit2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neverquit2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neverquit2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neverquit2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neverquit2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neverquit2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neverquit2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neverquit2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    APPROACH NUMBER 2

Went into Walmart to grab some food. Standing in the dairy section and see a cute brunette with a 6/10 face and 10/10 toned, perky a*s. Went up to her and introduced myself:

Me: "Hey my name is neverquit2012, and I'm hitting on you."
    Her: (started laughing so hard she bent over) "Well that's hilarious, props for confidence. I'm Paige."
    Me: "Well I'm glad I ran into you, Paige. Dont see to many butts like yours in Walmart. I bet you squat a lot."
    Her: (still laughing) "Oh gosh, yea I haven't been to the gym in a while, but thank you."

Continued talking about the typical stuff for about 10 min(school, work, flirting, etc...)much longer than I expected. Found out she has a kid(yikes). Went ahead and scheduled a date with her for tomorrow though and got her number.

Me: "I'd love to continue talking, let's go grab some dinner."
    Her: "I would but I have to get home and rescue my grandmother, she's taking care of my daughter."
    Me: "Ok then, let's go tomorrow night."
    Her: "Ok! Here's my number."

Lessons Learned:
    -She seemed a little nervous at first, so I took over the conversation at the beginning and flirted/touched her a few times and she finally seemed to open up. Most guys can get a girl's number, but making her feel comfortable is very important. Otherwise, even if you do get the number she may flake(had it happen many times). I've noticed touching(hugging, playful pushing, grabbing her hand) really seems to help open most girls up. Definitely seemed to help with this one.
    -She looked very bi*chy from a distance, but when I approached her she was all smile. Never avoid approaching a girl because of the mood it SEEMS like she's in. You'd be surprised how many girls will become all smiles when you approach them.
    TRUMP 2020!!!

MAGA

Glutes tighter than ur gf AngelKing1992's Avatar
    AngelKing1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AngelKing1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AngelKing1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AngelKing1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AngelKing1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AngelKing1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AngelKing1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AngelKing1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AngelKing1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AngelKing1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AngelKing1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    getting the number meas nothing. I had this girl in my class stare at me all last quarter, and talked to me the last day of class. turns out she wasn't the sloot i thought she was, and turned out to be everything I wanted in someone. few weeks go by, and i go to the school gym to try to run into her. finally do, we have a great conversation and i get her number. she texts me back saying she saved it and when i asked her if she's free to grab lunch a couple days later, she doesn't respond. fml. the ONE time i pursue a woman, she goes NC right off the bat.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Originally Posted by AngelKing1992 View Post
    getting the number meas nothing. I had this girl in my class stare at me all last quarter, and talked to me the last day of class. turns out she wasn't the sloot i thought she was, and turned out to be everything I wanted in someone. few weeks go by, and i go to the school gym to try to run into her. finally do, we have a great conversation and i get her number. she texts me back saying she saved it and when i asked her if she's free to grab lunch a couple days later, she doesn't respond. fml. the ONE time i pursue a woman, she goes NC right off the bat.
    Exactly. As I said in my first post, your primary concern should be making her feel comfortable. If she doesn't feel comfortable, the likelihood of you seeing her again(even if you do get the number) is very low. I've gottrn many numbers, but I didn't get a date with every one of those. Don't give up though just because one woman flaked. Rejection is part of the learning curve. It's not a personal rejection of you, it simply means you need to work on your delivery which will improve naturally over time as you build your confidence. Best of luck, and keep approaching. It will pay off.

On a side note, I was rejected by the girl I met at the gym today. We were texting and things were going great. I suggested dinner for Wednesday night. She read the text 5 hours ago and isn't answering back. Not a definite rejection yet, but most likely lol. Just part of the learning curve, can't take it personal.
    TRUMP 2020!!!

MAGA

AngelKing1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AngelKing1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AngelKing1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AngelKing1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AngelKing1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AngelKing1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AngelKing1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AngelKing1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AngelKing1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AngelKing1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AngelKing1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by neverquit2012 View Post
    Exactly. As I said in my first post, your primary concern should be making her feel comfortable. If she doesn't feel comfortable, the likelihood of you seeing her again(even if you do get the number) is very low. I've gottrn many numbers, but I didn't get a date with every one of those. Don't give up though just because one woman flaked. Rejection is part of the learning curve. It's not a personal rejection of you, it simply means you need to work on your delivery which will improve naturally over time as you build your confidence. Best of luck, and keep approaching. It will pay off.
    ithink it's cuz when i actually care, i overthink it, and it doesn't come off as comfortable. literally planned out the time i was going to go to the school gym to run into her. literally planned the list of things i'd bring up/mention to her. the issue isn't getting the woman, it's getting the right one. I don't have the time, energy, or money to date everyone i meet. i have to pick and choose which ones are worthy
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

ithink it's cuz when i actually care, i overthink it, and it doesn't come off as comfortable. literally planned out the time i was going to go to the school gym to run into her. literally planned the list of things i'd bring up/mention to her. the issue isn't getting the woman, it's getting the right one. I don't have the time, energy, or money to date everyone i meet. i have to pick and choose which ones are worthy
    Good observation. You see your mistakes and know what you need to work on. Trying to plan will always lead to overthinking things. The more girls you approach though, the less you will care.

As far as money, SELDOMLY should you ever spend any money on a girl on the first meet. After all, you may never meet her again. Take her to the lake or for a walk in the park. Contrary to poplar male belief, it is NOT necessary to pay for a girl on the first date or even to take her somewhere that requires money. W Anton covers this specific subject in his book "The Manual". If a girl is truly interested in you then she will maintain that interest no matter where you take her. Do not pay for anything or spend any money on the first date.
    TRUMP 2020!!!

MAGA

therippedbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) therippedbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) therippedbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) therippedbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) therippedbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) therippedbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) therippedbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) therippedbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) therippedbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) therippedbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) therippedbrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm a fan of your logs bro.
    Doesn't the fact of just being 6'6 and on the football team in college swarm you with punani?
    "Every morning you have two choices: continue to sleep with your dreams or wake up and chase them"

Good observation. You see your mistakes and know what you need to work on. Trying to plan will always lead to overthinking things. The more girls you approach though, the less you will care.

As far as money, SELDOMLY should you ever spend any money on a girl on the first meet. After all, you may never meet her again. Take her to the lake or for a walk in the park. Contrary to poplar male belief, it is NOT necessary to pay for a girl on the first date or even to take her somewhere that requires money. W Anton covers this specific subject in his book "The Manual". If a girl is truly interested in you then she will maintain that interest no matter where you take her. Do not pay for anything or spend any money on the first date.
    i only plan and overthink sht when i genuinely care. and trust me, after spending the day with me, they never disappear... until they find someone else... lol

and lol at u reading a book to figure this out

edit: didn't realize this was teen misc lol. Wish I had this info when i was a teen.
    Last edited by AngelKing1992; 05-18-2015 at 07:02 PM.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Brennan5540 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brennan5540 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brennan5540 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brennan5540 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brennan5540 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brennan5540 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brennan5540 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brennan5540 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brennan5540 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brennan5540 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brennan5540 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    In, loved the last thread. What do you think about cold approaching girls in high school at school? Summer is here in like 2 weeks so screw it right? Might as well make some plans and get out there
    Squat: 495
    Bench: 275x2

Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Haha I remember you welcome back brah.
    This thread shall help FA tmiscers for years to come
    definitely solid advice #fact
    B: 185x3
    S: 275x3
    D: 315x5x2
    "inb4 next richard hawthorn"
    -NaturalFTW

My workout log of gains
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166788801

i only plan and overthink sht when i genuinely care. and trust me, after spending the day with me, they never disappear... until they find someone else... lol

and lol at u reading a book to figure this out

edit: didn't realize this was teen misc lol. Wish I had this info when i was a teen.
    Knowledge is power. Therefore, anyone who would not read would be making a mistake. Plenty of guys out there who have gone before me and recorded their learnings through books which have aided greatly in my progression.
    TRUMP 2020!!!

MAGA

Originally Posted by Brennan5540 View Post
    In, loved the last thread. What do you think about cold approaching girls in high school at school? Summer is here in like 2 weeks so screw it right? Might as well make some plans and get out there
    Absolutely! No reason not to.
    TRUMP 2020!!!

MAGA

Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Absolutely! No reason not to.
    This. I did, and got three numbers, even though they all flaked LOL. Turned out they all had boyfriends. Two texted back but flaked out eventually
    -NaturalFTW

My workout log of gains

Originally Posted by Enficy View Post
    This. I did, and got three numbers, even though they all flaked LOL. Turned out they all had boyfriends. Two texted back but flaked out eventually
    Haha no harm done! It really is a numbers game. The more you approach, the more you will raise your chances of getting laid. Good job on grabbing your balls and actually doing it.
    TRUMP 2020!!!

MAGA

Dontneggedme will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dontneggedme will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dontneggedme will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dontneggedme will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dontneggedme will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dontneggedme will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dontneggedme will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dontneggedme will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dontneggedme will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dontneggedme will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dontneggedme will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I never like the idea of taking a girl out to eat on the first time to hang out for a couple reasons. First of all it seems too romantic u should start off doing more fun and engaging and u have in common something that u would do with a friend .Second she probably gets ask that all the time u probably have more success asking her to go somewhere or something she's never done before. Lastly more often than none it always seems it not very comfortable for the girl she's afraid u will Judge her of what she picks to eat or if she eats too little or not enough and being extra careful not to look like a slob. After u get to know her better is when u should invite her to eat by then she probably even eat some barbecue ribs with u without a care

corvade is just really nice. (+1000) corvade is just really nice. (+1000) corvade is just really nice. (+1000) corvade is just really nice. (+1000) corvade is just really nice. (+1000) corvade is just really nice. (+1000) corvade is just really nice. (+1000) corvade is just really nice. (+1000) corvade is just really nice. (+1000) corvade is just really nice. (+1000) corvade is just really nice. (+1000)
    inn like flynn

iStalkMyEx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iStalkMyEx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iStalkMyEx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iStalkMyEx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iStalkMyEx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iStalkMyEx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    where i live,all you gotta do is get her drunk and pass her a joint and lil 16 yo girl is yours brah

Though I've been doing this for a year, my confidence still falters at times and I find myself needing a "plateau buster". Recently I've been watching a lot of YouTube videos of young teen/college pick-up artists performing ridiculous pick-up lines/crazy acts in public, and it really seems to help them push past their comfort zone and learn to not give a f**k what people think about them. Examples include extremely corny pick-up lines, asking for a kiss right off the bat, sexual questions, approaching girls with boyfriends, etc... The majority of their efforts are laughed at by women, but 1 out of 10 times they actually succeed in getting a kiss or a number. The main purpose, however, is to condition themselves to accept rejection. I feel like it's time for a plateau buster, so I'll be mixing in some unorthodox approaches without expecting much success, but mainly purposing to add some confidence.

If you have any corny/sexual pick-up lines or crazy approaches you'd like me to try, post them and I'll complete them in the order posted. I hope to be starting up a YouTube channel soon. I'll need to get a camera man though so I'm still working on that part. Best of luck, and have a great day approaching! I'll be back with some stories later.
    TRUMP 2020!!!

MAGA

Though I've been doing this for a year, my confidence still falters at times and I find myself needing a "plateau buster". Recently I've been watching a lot of YouTube videos of young teen/college pick-up artists performing ridiculous pick-up lines/crazy acts in public, and it really seems to help them push past their comfort zone and learn to not give a f**k what people think about them. Examples include extremely corny pick-up lines, asking for a kiss right off the bat, sexual questions, approaching girls with boyfriends, etc... The majority of their efforts are laughed at by women, but 1 out of 10 times they actually succeed in getting a kiss or a number. The main purpose, however, is to condition themselves to accept rejection. I feel like it's time for a plateau buster, so I'll be mixing in some unorthodox approaches without expecting much success, but mainly purposing to add some confidence.

If you have any corny/sexual pick-up lines or crazy approaches you'd like me to try, post them and I'll complete them in the order posted. I hope to be starting up a YouTube channel soon. I'll need to get a camera man though so I'm still working on that part. Best of luck, and have a great day approaching! I'll be back with some stories later.
    Haha IN, ask them if they wan sum fuk huehuehue
    -NaturalFTW

My workout log of gains

DeftiCT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeftiCT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeftiCT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeftiCT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeftiCT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeftiCT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeftiCT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeftiCT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeftiCT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeftiCT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeftiCT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Is the link to old post working for anyone else? Can someone post a link that works to the old log?

s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Interesting. Will read later on tonight

The girl from the gym yesterday still had not responded last night so I sent this before bed:

Me: "My last text must not have gone through. Let's grab coffee Wednesday at 7."

She texted back this morning:

Her: "Sorry I had a long and bad day yesterday so I couldn't get back to you! But that would be good. Where?"

Me: "Let's go to ____ cafe next to the gym."

She read it this morning and never responded back.

Went to the gym around 3 and there she was in the squat rack. I tried to make eye contact and she continued to avoid my gaze. At this point, I realized that for whatever reason she was not interested, so I decided to have some fun and use a classic miscer line. I walked up to her and she saw me in the mirror and pulled her headphones out and turned around. Before she could speak, I started talking,

Me: "Hey, I'm so sorry about my phone."
    Her: "Wait, Huh?"
    Me: "I'm assuming you must not get any of my texts. I could've sworn the my last text sent, but I guess my phone is ****ed up. I removed the battery, put it back in, restarted it, double checked your number, double checked to see if my text had sent, went to the phone store, bought a new phone, spent the entire afternoon setting it up, changed cell phone carriers...and for some reason my text still doesn't seem to be going through."

(Not word for word, but the basic gist of what I said)

Her: "Ok jack-ass, I've been really busy and--"

At this point, I was honestly pissed and probably shouldn't have done what I did, but I turned around and walked off towards the nearest girl I saw(gorgeous 8/10 brunette) and started a convo. Turned out she had a boyfriend, but she was real cool. As I was leaving the gym I saw Jenny walk up to the brunette and start talking and look over at me.

Probably just fu*ked myself over at the gym, but whatever lol. it just pisses the hell outta me when girls use the "I've been so busy" excuse. B*tches are always on their phones nowadays so that's complete bull.

Lessons Learned
    -Next time a girl flakes/ignores me, just leave it. No need to make enemies or take rejection personal.

UPDATE:

On a side note, I'm grabbing coffee with the girl from Walmart in about an hour so I better go get ready. Been texting her all day and checked out her instagram. Really cute, bubbly, and seems pretty mature. Will update tonight when I'm back.
    TRUMP 2020!!!

MAGA

xcountryrunner will become famous soon enough. (+50) xcountryrunner will become famous soon enough. (+50) xcountryrunner will become famous soon enough. (+50) xcountryrunner will become famous soon enough. (+50) xcountryrunner will become famous soon enough. (+50) xcountryrunner will become famous soon enough. (+50) xcountryrunner will become famous soon enough. (+50) xcountryrunner will become famous soon enough. (+50) xcountryrunner will become famous soon enough. (+50) xcountryrunner will become famous soon enough. (+50) xcountryrunner will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    good stuff brah. This thread motivated me to leave my comfort zone and talk to some random girl at my school after an exam. Worked like a charm, thanks.
    Manlet for life

pippen336 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pippen336 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pippen336 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pippen336 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pippen336 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pippen336 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pippen336 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pippen336 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pippen336 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pippen336 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pippen336 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    She started talking to a random girl just to bad mouth you? Sounds like a bitch either way

Originally Posted by xcountryrunner View Post
    good stuff brah. This thread motivated me to leave my comfort zone and talk to some random girl at my school after an exam. Worked like a charm, thanks.
    Awesome! Keep it up mate, I promise it'll pay off!
    TRUMP 2020!!!

MAGA

UPDATE:

Date with the girl from Walmart went well. Grabbed yogurt and then went to the lake and walked around. She was pretty shy at first, so I took over the conversation and she warmed up after about 30 minutes. Went in for a kiss about 45 minutes into the date and she reciprocated well and seemed to loosen up a lot after that. I took her back to her car and she asked me if I had to go yet or if I could stay longer. Rarely have girls ask me this, so I told her I could stay a little longer. I was a little disappointed when she suggested we stop by her work(a local bar) and meet her friends and play some pool. We got to the bar and all the momentum/physical escalation that I had built up kinda died. She and her friends started talking and being annoying and the music was so loud I could barely hear her. After about 30 min, I told her I had to get home. She followed me out to my car and reached her arms around my neck and we started making out. I gave her a final kiss, set up a date for next week, and slapped her ass(she liked that). She's been texting me ever since I got home telling me she had fun.

Overall, I felt like it went well. She seemed like a really great girl. Responsible, hardworking, level headed... Didn't really have any opportunity to move in for s*x since we were in public the whole time, but I honestly was having so much fun talking that I didnt care. Looking forward to seeing this one again.

Lessons Learned:
    -Avoid going anywhere with a girl's friends. These situations are just flat awkward and completely take away from your game/effort.
    -A date should follow a progressive order. For example, you shouldn't make the mistake I did and take a girl from a romantic spot like the lake to a loud, noisy club with her friends. Each place you go should allow for more intimacy which, in turn, will allow you to escalate accordingly.
    -Girls love it when you slap their ass. I've used this often as a way to tell a girl goodbye at the end of the date after I've already kissed her. My responses have always been a laugh or a sexual smirk or like tonight, an additional 5 minutes of making out. I slapped her and she literally turned around and sat down on my boner and pulled my face in for more.

Overall a successful night I would say. Gonna be hitting the gym earlier than usual tomorrow, so there should be a new crowd of girls. Ya'll have a safe night.
    TRUMP 2020!!!

MAGA

Location: Hartlepool, Cleveland, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Not sure if srs thread. Either it's motivation or some srs skills at work here
    Training Clips: https://www.instagram.com/danhutch96/

Jancl57 is just really nice. (+1000) Jancl57 is just really nice. (+1000) Jancl57 is just really nice. (+1000) Jancl57 is just really nice. (+1000) Jancl57 is just really nice. (+1000) Jancl57 is just really nice. (+1000) Jancl57 is just really nice. (+1000) Jancl57 is just really nice. (+1000) Jancl57 is just really nice. (+1000) Jancl57 is just really nice. (+1000) Jancl57 is just really nice. (+1000)
    one of the best threads in a long time. in
    100% slav

eat pease

UPDATE

Today was absolutely terrible. My confidence/game just felt off all day. Went to the gym around 4 and hit back/biceps and got in 2 approaches.

APPROACH #3

Most awkward approach I've done in months. Saw a 6/10 with a thick a*s doing crunches. Walked over during the middle of her set and she stopped and pulled her earphones out.

Me: "Hi I'm neverquit2012, had to come hit on you, I can't help but fall in love with a girl who squats." WTF? Not even sure where that came from but it felt awkward as hell coming out.

Her: (laughs awkwardly) "Hi I'm Florencia."
    Me: "Ooh that sounds Mexican"
    Her: "No, it's actually Italian"
    Me: "So are you from Italy?"
    Her: "No, I'm just half Italian. I was born here."
    Me: "Ok so with a butt like that I'm assuming you're a powerlifter."
    Her: (laughs) Noo, I just train for fun."

My mind literally went blank at this point for 10 seconds and there was just silence.

Me: "Oh...well uh you should come powerlift with me sometime."
    Her: "Noo haha that would be scary."
    Me: "Scary? Oh c'mon. Let me grab your number and I'll hit you up next time I squat and we'll get a workout together."
    Her: (laughs) "okayy" (gives me her number)

The conversation barely lasted a minute. Most awkward approach I've done in a long time. Decided to get one more approach before leaving.

As I was leaving, a really tall 7/10 blonde and her short 6/10 friend walked in. Walked up to them and introduced myself:

APPROACH #4

Me: "Howdy, I'm neverquit2012. I had to come hit on you, a guy my height has trouble finding tall women these days." (Not as bad as the first, but still felt forced/awkward).
    Her: "Aww thanks" (laughs) "How tall are you?"
    Me: "6 foot 7"
    Her: "Oh wow, how tall were your parents?"
    Me: "Well my mom is 5 ft 9 and my dad is 6 ft 5"
    Her: "Dang, well I'm 5 ft 9"
    Me: "Where do you go to school?"

Went on for about another minute and then grabbed her number. She acted kinda hesitant and looked at her friend.

Today was just an off day. Still got the approaches in which is what matters.

Lessons Learned
    - I absolutely have to improve my conversation skills. Usually when you approach a girl, it's going to take a few minutes before she feels comfortable with you. Until that happens, you have to be able to carry the convo and transition smoothly from topic to topic.
    - Even on the days that you feel "off", it is vital that you approach a few girls. Just like you don't skip workouts, you don't skip approaches either. Even though I royally fu*ked up both approaches, I felt a lot better about myself for at least attempting them.

Overall just a fuc*king awkward day. Gonna go relax for the rest of the evening, do some reading, and try and to get my mind right.
    TRUMP 2020!!!

MAGA

Location: Hartlepool, Cleveland, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Mirin confidence, tfw never had a gf or had the guts to tell any girls I like them
    Training Clips: https://www.instagram.com/danhutch96/