Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    neverquit2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neverquit2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neverquit2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neverquit2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neverquit2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neverquit2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neverquit2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neverquit2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neverquit2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neverquit2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neverquit2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thinking With My Dick:(A summer cold approach journal)

Waddup miscers, some of you may remember my cold approach journal from last spring:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=161298033

I got so busy between school and college football that I eventually forgot to update it. Even now at a year later, however, I am still receiving numerous messages from guys asking questions about my journey and requesting I begin another log, and so here we go...

BACKGROUND:

I began my first log last April as a bet with a friend. We had a bet going to see who could do the most approaches over that summer. At the time, I was a beta virgin. I had previously dated one girl, and she broke up with me leaving my beta self in tears and despair. Determined to overcome my fear and lose my v-card, I began approaching last April and haven't looked back. Since beginning almost a year ago, I've fu*ked 10 girls(not an extremely impressive number, but a big step for me), pulled almost 300 numbers, and have been on more dates than I can count. My fear of women is all but non existent, and my confidence has skyrocketed in every area of life beyond what I ever could have imagined.

I firmly believe there is no such thing as a "forever-aloner". You are only one if YOU CHOOSE to be so. Every guy has the chance to improve with women and build his confidence REGARDLESS of looks, body, money, or social status.

You don't need all those books on pick up or seduction either. Getting women is not a science and should not be treated as such. It simply requires confidence, and once you build that, everything else you need will come naturally. There is only one book I would recommend and that is "The Manual: What Women Want and How to Give it to Them" by W. Anton. The author disregards modern PUA techniques and instead focuses on changing your mindset from a beta to an alpha. You won't find any tricks or techniques in this book. It is essentially a simple, yet profound manual on how to be a man. It is only $10 on Kindle and contains 300 pages of priceless, concise information.

Now, onto the approaches. I don't use any pick-up lines or PUA techniques. I simply look at a woman, walk up, and say the first thing that pops into my head. As long as you speak with confidence and a smile, then you can essentially say almost anything(even something stupid) and a woman will accept it. Women don't want a beta nice guy, but they also don't want a slimy pick up artist/jerk-ass. They simply want a man to grab his balls, approach with confidence, and sweep them off their feet. Be honest, be respectful, and be firm. Tell a woman she's beautiful, tell her she has a great ass, converse with her like a normal person, and remember that she is simply human(she eats, she sleeps, she farts, she sh*ts, etc...). You will NOT get 100% of women. I have been rejected more times than I can count. I've been laughed at, cussed at, and even slapped twice. However, I have also gotten numerous dates, many make out sessions, 2 relationships(in one year), and fuc*ked 10 attractive women. You'll win some, you'll lose some. Just start approaching and say whatever pops into your head. "Hi, my name is ____", is great for starters. You will be awkward at first. You will mess up badly. You'll turn red and get laughed at. But believe me, after the first 20-30 approaches, you will suddenly stumble upon a newfound confidence that is better than any alcohol or drug you can ever buy. Not only will your success with women skyrocket, but you will begin to develop a noticeable confidence that will shine through to others in all aspects of your life.

There is so much more that I could say, but it would be to long and you probably wouldn't read it. The cold approach has completely changed my life beyond what I ever could have imagined, and I hope you'll take the same step I did and discover the joy of complete confidence. Please feel free to ask any questions or message me. I'll be posting every approach along with bits of my conversation, things I learn, and advice I have.

And now, onto the first approach of the log.

APPROACH NUMBER 1

Went to a new gym today with a buddy of mine. Began deadlifting, and a 7/10 blonde walked up wearing tight spandex shorts and a sports bra. Did a few sets of deadlift with her nearby just to show off my gains lol. Walked over and introduced myself:

Me: "Excuse me. Hi, my name is neverquit2012."
    Her: (big smile) "Hey! I'm Jenny."
    Me: "Good to meet you, I saw you from across the room and had to introduce myself. You're stunning and I couldn't pass up the opportunity."
    Her: "Aww, thanks!" (Smile and giggle)
    Me: "Let me guess, you're a powerlifter? Because you definitely have the butt of one."
    Her: "No! Haha I'm a swimmer."

Continued talking for 3 minutes about school/sports/etc...

Me: "Great to meet you Jenny, I've got to get back to my workout now. Let's grab dinner this Wednesday. I'll call you and let you know what time."
    (Handed my phone to her without asking for her number and she voluntarily put her number in)
    Her: "Ok! Good to meet you too, thanks for coming over."

Texted her an hour later and we're having a good convo. Should be seeing her Wednesday.

Lessons Learned:
    -I've been focusing on making 100% eye contact lately. Girls really seem to eat that up
    -I've noticed that when I don't ask for a girls number, but instead just hand her my phone and say "we should grab dinner later this week", they automatically will put the number in without me even asking.
    -Our conversation wasn't as long as I would've liked. I've noticed that longer conversations seem to correlate with higher success rates and less flakiness and I've heard the same from several others.

Ended up getting sick from my new prewkrkout and I had to leave early. Going be going again tomorrow though and will definitely do some more. Tons of hotties at this new gym, can't wait.
    TRUMP 2020!!!

MAGA

Hildabeast for PRISON 2016

4evera1one is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4evera1one is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4evera1one is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4evera1one is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4evera1one is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4evera1one is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4evera1one is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4evera1one is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4evera1one is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4evera1one is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4evera1one is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    IN, gjdm keep up the good work !
    *lifting to compensate crew*
    *Semi-FA*
    Would marry Avril Lavigne crew
    Mod negs survived: 1

goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In for moar

neverquit2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neverquit2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neverquit2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neverquit2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neverquit2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neverquit2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neverquit2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neverquit2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neverquit2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neverquit2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neverquit2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by 4evera1one View Post
    IN, gjdm keep up the good work !
    Thanks!

APPROACH NUMBER 2

Went into Walmart to grab some food. Standing in the dairy section and see a cute brunette with a 6/10 face and 10/10 toned, perky a*s. Went up to her and introduced myself:

Me: "Hey my name is Matt, and I'm hitting on you."
    Her: (started laughing so hard she bent over) "Well that's hilarious, props for confidence. I'm Paige."
    Me: "Well I'm glad I ran into you, Paige. Dont see to many butts like yours in Walmart. I bet you squat a lot."
    Her: (still laughing) "Oh gosh, yea I haven't been to the gym in a while, but thank you."

Continued talking about the typical stuff for about 10 min(school, work, flirting, etc...)much longer than I expected. Found out she has a kid(yikes). Went ahead and scheduled a date with her for tomorrow though and got her number.

Me: "I'd love to continue talking, let's go grab some dinner."
    Her: "I would but I have to get home and rescue my grandmother, she's taking care of my daughter."
    Me: "Ok then, let's go tomorrow night."
    Her: "Ok! Here's my number."

Lessons Learned:
    -She seemed a little nervous at first, so I took over the conversation at the beginning and flirted/touched her a few times and she finally seemed to open up. Most guys can get a girl's number, but making her feel comfortable is very important. Otherwise, even if you do get the number she may flake(had it happen many times). I've noticed touching(hugging, playful pushing, grabbing her hand) really seems to help open most girls up. Definitely seemed to help with this one.
    -She looked very bi*chy from a distance, but when I approached her she was all smile. Never avoid approaching a girl because of the mood it SEEMS like she's in. You'd be surprised how many girls will become all smiles when you approach them.
    TRUMP 2020!!!

MAGA

Ballad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballad will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Subbed, mirin so far

profmiscer is not very well liked. (-100) profmiscer is not very well liked. (-100) profmiscer is not very well liked. (-100) profmiscer is not very well liked. (-100) profmiscer is not very well liked. (-100) profmiscer is not very well liked. (-100) profmiscer is not very well liked. (-100) profmiscer is not very well liked. (-100) profmiscer is not very well liked. (-100) profmiscer is not very well liked. (-100) profmiscer is not very well liked. (-100)
    In on this

UPDATE:

I was texting the girl from the gym and things were going fine until I suggested dinner on Wednesday night. She read it and hasn't responded for 6 hours. Looks like I got a flake lol

Lessons Learned:
    -Work up to a date more gradually. Girls want to feel safe around a guy before they hang out with him, hence why women will bombard you with questions over text. Should've spent more time talking with her, but I jumped the gun. This tends to be a problem of mine in the past. I am very confident in my approach, but I often sabotage my efforts by moving to the number/date way to quickly. Gotta adjust and figure out how to make things a little more personal and warm up to the close.
    TRUMP 2020!!!

MAGA

A0wner21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A0wner21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A0wner21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A0wner21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A0wner21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A0wner21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A0wner21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A0wner21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A0wner21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A0wner21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A0wner21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    *read thread
    *interdasting
    *look at ops height
    *oh
    still in

jmills263 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmills263 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmills263 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmills263 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmills263 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmills263 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmills263 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmills263 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmills263 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmills263 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmills263 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Good stuff man!! You seem pretty asthetic in avi and I usually use that to my advantage at the gym. I cold approach quite often and have a good hit:miss ratio. In for some stories. Should be interesting!

Though I've been doing this for a year, my confidence still falters at times and I find myself needing a "plateau buster". Recently I've been watching a lot of YouTube videos of young teen/college pick-up artists performing ridiculous pick-up lines/crazy acts in public, and it really seems to help them push past their comfort zone and learn to not give a f**k what people think about them. Examples include extremely corny pick-up lines, asking for a kiss right off the bat, sexual questions, approaching girls with boyfriends, etc... The majority of their efforts are laughed at by women, but 1 out of 10 times they actually succeed in getting a kiss or a number. The main purpose, however, is to condition themselves to accept rejection. I feel like it's time for a plateau buster, so I'll be mixing in some unorthodox approaches without expecting much success, but mainly purposing to add some confidence.

If you have any corny/sexual pick-up lines or crazy approaches you'd like me to try, post them and I'll complete them in the order posted. I hope to be starting up a YouTube channel soon. I'll need to get a camera man though so I'm still working on that part. Best of luck, and have a great day approaching! I'll be back with some stories later.
    TRUMP 2020!!!

MAGA

nctarheels21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nctarheels21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nctarheels21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nctarheels21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nctarheels21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nctarheels21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nctarheels21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nctarheels21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nctarheels21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nctarheels21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nctarheels21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    6'6 230? should have no problem smashing many sloots. Go get 'em tiger!

Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I wouldn't be so sexual right out the gate bro. This will creep a woman out and definetely not make her comfortable. This is probably why you got slapped? Poking at them with light humour is good to build comfort.

Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You are still a young buck. Good luck mane.

1st page
    I keep pushing because I think I'm untouchable. But I'll learn the hard way because I'm only a popcorn fart away from a 30 day ban.

jerkeife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jerkeife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jerkeife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jerkeife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jerkeife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jerkeife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jerkeife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jerkeife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jerkeife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jerkeife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jerkeife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    good job OP. Keep it up.
    SC Username: jerkeife
    ☆Nice Miscer Master Race Crew☆
    ++Positive Crew++
    MWC

Will do. I bet WorldWarZ has a lovely angus. I can't wait. - EAOP
    [To WorldWarz]You owe me a sweet looking angus and in better be in pristine condition when I come for it. - EAOP

Mandypandy pls respond

Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lol

looks like a fun game on easy mode

Team Manlet
    -5'5 Master Race
    -Navy Vet Crew
    -Ginger Crew
    -Healthcare Crew

Originally Posted by Nedo View Post
    I wouldn't be so sexual right out the gate bro. This will creep a woman out and definetely not make her comfortable. This is probably why you got slapped? Poking at them with light humour is good to build comfort.
    You don't understand. I don't do every approach with the intent of getting a number/pulling a girl. I do some approaches simply to build balls and test my confidence. An example of one of these is walking up to a girl and using a very extreme pick-up line like, "Hey, nice shoes. Wanna fu*k?" Obviously there is almost no way you will get the number. The point is that it becomes a very uncomfortable situation and forces you to accept rejection, deal with awkwardness, and ultimately learn to not give a sh*t what people think of you.
    TRUMP 2020!!!

MAGA

Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I read your old post and wow. Success rate is high with the numbers. Gj mane. What is up with your parents being so protective?
    I keep pushing because I think I'm untouchable. But I'll learn the hard way because I'm only a popcorn fart away from a 30 day ban.

nctarheels21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nctarheels21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nctarheels21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nctarheels21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nctarheels21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nctarheels21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nctarheels21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nctarheels21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nctarheels21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nctarheels21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nctarheels21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Lightsoft View Post
    I read your old post and wow. Success rate is high with the numbers. Gj mane. What is up with your parents being so protective?
    Sounds like the old thread is a worthwhile read then?

Originally Posted by Lightsoft View Post
    Sadly my parents are very religious and I'm not so we don't get along. I only stay with them in the summers now between college semesters. I'm slightly limited in what I can do during the summer with girls, but I find ways to work around their rules.
    TRUMP 2020!!!

MAGA

SaintMiscifer is just really nice. (+1000) SaintMiscifer is just really nice. (+1000) SaintMiscifer is just really nice. (+1000) SaintMiscifer is just really nice. (+1000) SaintMiscifer is just really nice. (+1000) SaintMiscifer is just really nice. (+1000) SaintMiscifer is just really nice. (+1000) SaintMiscifer is just really nice. (+1000) SaintMiscifer is just really nice. (+1000) SaintMiscifer is just really nice. (+1000) SaintMiscifer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Finally, a quality thread. In!

4evera1one is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4evera1one is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4evera1one is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4evera1one is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4evera1one is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4evera1one is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4evera1one is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4evera1one is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4evera1one is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4evera1one is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4evera1one is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Megalomaniacal View Post
    lol

looks like a fun game on easy mode

LOL i am at normal difficulty sucks to be me.

Btw neverquit2012 gjdm i saw in your infield how you didn't ask for her number but just scheduled a date immediately.
    Last edited by 4evera1one; 05-19-2015 at 01:38 PM.
    *Semi-FA*

Originally Posted by 4evera1one View Post
    LOL i am at normal difficulty sucks to be me.

Btw neverquit2012 gjdm i saw in your infield how you didn't ask for her number but just scheduled a date immediately.
    Thanks!
    TRUMP 2020!!!

MAGA

The girl from the gym yesterday still had not responded last night so I sent this before bed:

Me: "My last text must not have gone through. Let's grab coffee Wednesday at 7."

She texted back this morning:

Her: "Sorry I had a long and bad day yesterday so I couldn't get back to you! But that would be good. Where?"

Me: "Let's go to ____ cafe next to the gym."

She read it this morning and never responded back.

Went to the gym around 3 and there she was in the squat rack. I tried to make eye contact and she continued to avoid my gaze. At this point, I realized that for whatever reason she was not interested, so I decided to have some fun and use a classic miscer line. I walked up to her and she saw me in the mirror and pulled her headphones out and turned around. Before she could speak, I started talking,

Me: "Hey, I'm so sorry about my phone."
    Her: "Wait, Huh?"
    Me: "I'm assuming you must not get any of my texts. I could've sworn the my last text sent, but I guess my phone is ****ed up. I removed the battery, put it back in, restarted it, double checked your number, double checked to see if my text had sent, went to the phone store, bought a new phone, spent the entire afternoon setting it up, changed cell phone carriers...and for some reason my text still doesn't seem to be going through."

(Not word for word, but the basic gist of what I said)

Her: "Ok jack-ass, I've been really busy and--"

At this point, I was honestly pissed and probably shouldn't have done what I did, but I turned around and walked off towards the nearest girl I saw(gorgeous 8/10 brunette) and started a convo. Turned out she had a boyfriend, but she was real cool. As I was leaving the gym I saw Jenny walk up to the brunette and start talking and look over at me.

Probably just fu*ked myself over at the gym, but whatever lol. it just pisses the hell outta me when girls use the "I've been so busy" excuse. B*tches are always on their phones nowadays so that's complete bull.

Lessons Learned
    -Next time a girl flakes/ignores me, just leave it. No need to make enemies or take rejection personal.

UPDATE:

On a side note, I'm grabbing coffee with the girl from Walmart in about an hour so I better go get ready. Been texting her all day and checked out her instagram. Really cute, bubbly, and seems pretty mature. Will update tonight when I'm back.
    TRUMP 2020!!!

MAGA

Originally Posted by neverquit2012 View Post
    The girl from the gym yesterday still had not responded last night so I sent this before bed:

Me: "My last text must not have gone through. Let's grab coffee Wednesday at 7."

Her: "Sorry I had a long and bad day yesterday so I couldn't get back to you! But that would be good. Where?"

Went to the gym around 3 and there she was in the squat rack. I tried to make eye contact and she continued to avoid my gaze. At this point, I realized that for whatever reason she was not interested, so I decided to have some fun and use a classic miscer line. I walked up to her and she saw me in the mirror and pulled her headphones out and turned around. Before she could speak, I started talking,

Me: "I'm assuming you must not get any of my texts. I could've sworn the my last text sent, but I guess my phone is ****ed up. I removed the battery, put it back in, restarted it, double checked your number, double checked to see if my text had sent, went to the phone store, bought a new phone, spent the entire afternoon setting it up, changed cell phone carriers...and for some reason my text still doesn't seem to be going through."

At this point, I was honestly pissed and probably shouldn't have done what I did, but I turned around and walked off towards the nearest girl I saw(gorgeous 8/10 brunette) and started a convo. Turned out she had a boyfriend, but she was real cool. As I was leaving the gym I saw Jenny walk up to the brunette and start talking and look over at me.

Probably just fu*ked myself over at the gym, but whatever lol. it just pisses the hell outta me when girls use the "I've been so busy" excuse. B*tches are always on their phones nowadays so that's complete bull.

Lessons Learned
    -Next time a girl flakes/ignores me, just leave it. No need to make enemies or take rejection personal.

UPDATE:

On a side note, I'm grabbing coffee with the girl from Walmart in about an hour so I better go get ready. Been texting her all day and checked out her instagram. Really cute, bubbly, and seems pretty mature. Will update tonight when I'm back.
    ****ting where you eat is a horrible idea m8 are you going to be seeing this sloot again randomly in the gym when you go lifting ? Btw you were desperate imo, you should be way more calm and patient next time. No need to act reckless.
    *Semi-FA*

backintheda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) backintheda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) backintheda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) backintheda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) backintheda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) backintheda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) backintheda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) backintheda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) backintheda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) backintheda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) backintheda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I won't lie, I cringed a little bit skimming your posts/convos. To me, you're just sounding/coming off as desperate. Call me a hater, whatever, just throwing in my 2 cents. But hey, whatever works.
    ** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **

"Be curious and never give up, however difficult things might seem. Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see and about what makes the universe exist. Be curious. And however difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do, and succeed at. It matters that you don't just give up." -Stephen Hawking

jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Lessons Learned

Glad to see you have a lil FA fan club going on here.....but this is fuarking cringe worthy. You are officially becoming the creepy guy at the gym. You are the reason why my girl/other girls hate going to the gym alone.
    ▪█───█▪ Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but nobody want to lift no heavy-azz weights. ▪█───█▪

As acknowledged in my last post under "Lessons Learned", it was a mistake on my part. This log is a recording of my journey. I not only include my successes but also my mistakes. Thank you for the comments, catch ya'll after the date.
    TRUMP 2020!!!

MAGA

UPDATE:

Date with the girl from Walmart went well. Grabbed yogurt and then went to the lake and walked around. She was pretty shy at first, so I took over the conversation and she warmed up after about 30 minutes. Went in for a kiss about 45 minutes into the date and she reciprocated well and seemed to loosen up a lot after that. I took her back to her car and she asked me if I had to go yet or if I could stay longer. Rarely have girls ask me this, so I told her I could stay a little longer. I was a little disappointed when she suggested we stop by her work(a local bar) and meet her friends and play some pool. We got to the bar and all the momentum/physical escalation that I had built up kinda died. She and her friends started talking and being annoying and the music was so loud I could barely hear her. After about 30 min, I told her I had to get home. She followed me out to my car and reached her arms around my neck and we started making out. I gave her a final kiss, set up a date for next week, and slapped her ass(she liked that). She's been texting me ever since I got home telling me she had fun.

Overall, I felt like it went well. She seemed like a really great girl. Responsible, hardworking, level headed... Didn't really have any opportunity to move in for s*x since we were in public the whole time, but I honestly was having so much fun talking that I didnt care. Looking forward to seeing this one again.

Lessons Learned:
    -Avoid going anywhere with a girl's friends. These situations are just flat awkward and completely take away from your game/effort.
    -A date should follow a progressive order. For example, you shouldn't make the mistake I did and take a girl from a romantic spot like the lake to a loud, noisy club with her friends. Each place you go should allow for more intimacy which, in turn, will allow you to escalate accordingly.
    -Girls love it when you slap their ass. I've used this often as a way to tell a girl goodbye at the end of the date after I've already kissed her. My responses have always been a laugh or a sexual smirk or like tonight, an additional 5 minutes of making out. I slapped her and she literally turned around and sat down on my boner and pulled my face in for more.

Overall a successful night I would say. Gonna be hitting the gym earlier than usual tomorrow, so there should be a new crowd of girls. Ya'll have a safe night.
    TRUMP 2020!!!

MAGA

Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I disagree, meeting with her and her friends helps more than hurts. If you are a cool dude and have a good personality, her friends might egg her on to keep things going with you (which can always help) and it is more attractive to the girl to see that you're the kind of guy she can have fun with alone AND in social settings.

unless you're just trying to smash
    Team Manlet
    -5'5 Master Race
    -Navy Vet Crew
    -Ginger Crew
    -Healthcare Crew

UPDATE:

I was texting the girl from the gym and things were going fine until I suggested dinner on Wednesday night. She read it and hasn't responded for 6 hours. Looks like I got a flake lol

Lessons Learned:
    -Work up to a date more gradually. Girls want to feel safe around a guy before they hang out with him, hence why women will bombard you with questions over text. Should've spent more time talking with her, but I jumped the gun. This tends to be a problem of mine in the past. I am very confident in my approach, but I often sabotage my efforts by moving to the number/date way to quickly. Gotta adjust and figure out how to make things a little more personal and warm up to the close.
    Have been thinking a lot about this lately. I've been kind of fed up with how boring girls are over text, and also fed up with how beta most dudes are/how I was in the past, so I've just been texting girls telling them to meet up with me right out of the gate. No more bullsh*tting, no more asking silly questions or playing games. This got me two dates, thought they went well, but when I texted for 2nd dates, both used "possibly" or "maybe next week." Guess I should've build up more report over text? Who knows.