Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    IJustWannaPuke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IJustWannaPuke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IJustWannaPuke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IJustWannaPuke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IJustWannaPuke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IJustWannaPuke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IJustWannaPuke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IJustWannaPuke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IJustWannaPuke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IJustWannaPuke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IJustWannaPuke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Stop working in a poverty place then

gotprotonz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gotprotonz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gotprotonz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gotprotonz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gotprotonz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gotprotonz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gotprotonz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gotprotonz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gotprotonz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gotprotonz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gotprotonz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Dbowens View Post
    black people are the worst tippers srs. I know those feels brah
    Srs this is so true
    Texans-Rockets-Astros

fakhter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fakhter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fakhter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fakhter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fakhter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fakhter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fakhter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fakhter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fakhter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fakhter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fakhter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Payrab View Post
    Why didn't you choose one of those jobs then? Because of the tips, right? If you took a job knowing tips are involved, don't bitch about not getting one and then complain about how you make a meager two dollars an hour for your indentured servitude. You knew exactly what you were getting into. If you get a tip, that's great - if not, then so ****ing be it. No one forced you to serve tables at BDubs, sweetheart. I've seen your posts in the past and you seem like a typical millennial brat. I was a ****ing infantry Marine at 18. I deployed to Afghanistan at 19 and slept in holes for 5 months straight eating literally nothing but MRE's, all the while people were legitimately trying to kill me on a near daily basis. Yet, I've never once made a thread on the misc looking for sympathy and validation for how hard my job was. Quit bitching, because no one here will give you sympathy. Take this **** to the teen misc where your cupcake ass belongs. It's past your bed time anyway, I know you gotta be up bright and early for 1st period.

Stats: 5'9", 170 lbs

iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts
    Originally Posted by gotprotonz View Post
    Worked at B-dubs for two years in college, literally easiest job I've ever had besides personal trainer. All you do is be nice, attentive, and grab the food on time. Can confirm people tip like *******s but that's all part of the job. We had dumb-ass's with big tits get 50 dollar tips on the reg. While I got like 5-10 on average, but when you get a real job you will learn how hard it is.
    I somewhat agree, the only hard part is when you have multiple parties of 5+ people, that is when it turns chaotic.

brb party of 15
    brb fml

literally the hardest thing about the job is the time. Working from 5pm to 2-3am sucks dink.

TeamNoChest is just really nice. (+1000) TeamNoChest is just really nice. (+1000) TeamNoChest is just really nice. (+1000) TeamNoChest is just really nice. (+1000) TeamNoChest is just really nice. (+1000) TeamNoChest is just really nice. (+1000) TeamNoChest is just really nice. (+1000) TeamNoChest is just really nice. (+1000) TeamNoChest is just really nice. (+1000) TeamNoChest is just really nice. (+1000) TeamNoChest is just really nice. (+1000)
    No Tip Crew and lold at brb get paid 2.13$/hour...feelsgood being born into a wealthy fam and never having to work 2.13$/hour jobs in highschool.

Jk.

iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts
    Originally Posted by Payrab View Post
    Why didn't you choose one of those jobs then? Because of the tips, right? If you took a job knowing tips are involved, don't bitch about not getting one and then complain about how you make a meager two dollars an hour for your indentured servitude. You knew exactly what you were getting into. If you get a tip, that's great - if not, then so ****ing be it. No one forced you to serve tables at BDubs, sweetheart. I've seen your posts in the past and you seem like a typical millennial brat. I was a ****ing infantry Marine at 18. I deployed to Afghanistan at 19 and slept in holes for 5 months straight eating literally nothing but MRE's, all the while people were legitimately trying to kill me on a near daily basis. Yet, I've never once made a thread on the misc looking for sympathy and validation for how hard my job was. Quit bitching, because no one here will give you sympathy. Take this **** to the teen misc where your cupcake ass belongs. It's past your bed time anyway, I know you gotta be up bright and early for 1st period.

going to the Army will be considered a real job, not some part time un-professional job which is what this thread was created for. I appreciated the post but maybe next time read the OP

Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    OP you should look into higher status restaraunts.. I know a few friends of mine who worked at chitty server restaraunts then switched over to high end ones and make bank ~16-20$ an hour.
    Future PA
    Don't date sloots crew
    Rawdog Tinder crew
    LDAR

engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bigdogfarmhand View Post
    Work is work

But time is time

If a man can serve food to people he can work construction and make 4 times more

Zero experience needed

Even entry level positions in almost any trade pays well

So why the Fuk would you work hard for less?

When you can work hard for more?

If I gotta fukin work I want every fukin dime possible
    I get what you are saying, but it's situational though. I was in trades and seasonal work, and when I was laid off I would pick up jobs like this. A day earning was better than a day wishing I could find something better. You have to do something while you look.

When I was in college stuff like this fit schedule better, delivering pizza and bar-back work kept the lights on when savings and student loans got thin...chit jobs are why I graduated with no debt.

A guy working in a 'loser' job isn't always a loser. 19 years later I manage a business unit for a multinational civil contractor, and still remember lessons I learned about people from these jobs.
    ------♥♥-----
    ----♥♥-♥♥----
    ---♥♥---♥♥---
    ---♥♥---♥♥---
    ---♥♥---♥♥---
    ----♥♥-♥♥----
    -----♥♥♥-----
    ----♥♥-♥♥----
    ---♥♥---♥♥---
    --♥♥-----♥♥--

0thersid3 is just really nice. (+1000) 0thersid3 is just really nice. (+1000) 0thersid3 is just really nice. (+1000) 0thersid3 is just really nice. (+1000) 0thersid3 is just really nice. (+1000) 0thersid3 is just really nice. (+1000) 0thersid3 is just really nice. (+1000) 0thersid3 is just really nice. (+1000) 0thersid3 is just really nice. (+1000) 0thersid3 is just really nice. (+1000) 0thersid3 is just really nice. (+1000)
    brb, banging coworkers before/after shift

GOAT job

spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So, Opie, how are you doing in school?
    What's Spicy Training For?? LIFE MOTHER F-ER!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155227363

gotprotonz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gotprotonz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gotprotonz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gotprotonz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gotprotonz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gotprotonz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gotprotonz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gotprotonz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gotprotonz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gotprotonz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gotprotonz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by iHateDeadlifts View Post
    I somewhat agree, the only hard part is when you have multiple parties of 5+ people, that is when it turns chaotic.

brb party of 15
    brb fml

literally the hardest thing about the job is the time. Working from 5pm to 2-3am sucks dink.
    True and our kitchen was a bunch of tards who always ran way slow and messed up orders, but that's how you get the big tips with the big tops, so it was alright in the end.
    Texans-Rockets-Astros

Originally Posted by TeamNoChest View Post
    No Tip Crew and lold at brb get paid 2.13$/hour...feelsgood being born into a wealthy fam and never having to work 2.13$/hour jobs in highschool.

Jk.
    my dad's a PA and works in the ER making 100$ /hour. My family is well off and he buys me alot of stuff, but he's the type of dad that doesn't want to spoil me and actually work.

Payrab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Payrab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Payrab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Payrab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Payrab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Payrab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Payrab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Payrab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Payrab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Payrab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Payrab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by fakhter View Post
    Stats: 5'9", 170 lbs
    No avi and red. If you had a body you were comfortable with, you'd have an avi. I'll take my 5'9" and single digit body fat over your 6'1" and more than likely severe self-esteem issues. I'm glad you put all your self-worth in the fact that you're kind of tall, because it's probably the only thing you have going for you. Have fun loathing yourself every time you see your reflection.

Originally Posted by spicyprice View Post
    So, Opie, how are you doing in school?
    going to UTSA next fall, my grades fell extremely down since I started working but its senior year and colleges only look at your end of junior year anyways so fuk it senior year yolo

Originally Posted by 0thersid3 View Post
    brb, banging coworkers before/after shift

GOAT job
    glad we found out who is in my avi

Prim3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prim3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prim3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prim3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prim3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prim3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prim3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prim3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prim3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prim3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prim3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I won't be a dick to them, but if they sit in my section I eventually have to attend them. But I won't be friendly, try to have a conversation, ask about their day, look out for refills every 6-7 minutes, etc.
    This is exactly why you deserve a ****ty tip. Even if someone leaves a ****ty tip, don't hold it against the next group of people that come in and serve them like **** just because its a big group with children.

I won't deny that servers don't work hard. I've seen them rattled and frustrated because they're getting bombarded with requests and ****. But for minimum wage, it's fine. There are much, MUCH tougher jobs out there.

>implying unpurified water from the fountain is good for you
    > lol
    > good luck with your pineal gland closing goals of 2015
    If the water is coming from the city (which it probably is), it is still healthier than coke/soda. City water actually goes through MORE testing than bottled water FYI.

marlonross has a spectacular aura about. (+250) marlonross has a spectacular aura about. (+250) marlonross has a spectacular aura about. (+250) marlonross has a spectacular aura about. (+250) marlonross has a spectacular aura about. (+250) marlonross has a spectacular aura about. (+250) marlonross has a spectacular aura about. (+250) marlonross has a spectacular aura about. (+250) marlonross has a spectacular aura about. (+250) marlonross has a spectacular aura about. (+250) marlonross has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Blakliffy View Post
    I only drink water at restaurants and always leave a 15% or higher tip.

I like sugar in my food, not my drinks.
    unaware...
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1363642031
    Boston Market Crew

0thersid3 is just really nice. (+1000) 0thersid3 is just really nice. (+1000) 0thersid3 is just really nice. (+1000) 0thersid3 is just really nice. (+1000) 0thersid3 is just really nice. (+1000) 0thersid3 is just really nice. (+1000) 0thersid3 is just really nice. (+1000) 0thersid3 is just really nice. (+1000) 0thersid3 is just really nice. (+1000) 0thersid3 is just really nice. (+1000) 0thersid3 is just really nice. (+1000)
    glad we found out who is in my avi
    was a bartender at a similar type of restaurant for awhile

just stand around all day giving people drinks, bar backs do all the work

at night, coworkers come drink

boom.

Jokerkind has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jokerkind has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jokerkind has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jokerkind has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jokerkind has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jokerkind has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jokerkind has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jokerkind has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jokerkind has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    No tip crew, only betas tip.

Cjjlpsp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cjjlpsp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cjjlpsp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cjjlpsp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cjjlpsp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cjjlpsp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cjjlpsp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cjjlpsp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cjjlpsp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cjjlpsp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cjjlpsp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Servers are incredibly overpaid, especially here where they make $10+ an hour on top of tips

If you think being a server is hard, wait until you get a real job

Bensontm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bensontm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bensontm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bensontm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bensontm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bensontm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bensontm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bensontm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bensontm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bensontm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bensontm has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by spicyprice View Post
    So, rich people are all flashy and wear expensive things to let you know they're rich and poor people don't.

You are obviously poverty.
    I hate OP, but to act like there isn't a correlation is dumb. Sales/waiting tables... Stereotypes exist for a reason.

Originally Posted by Prim3 View Post
    This is exactly why you deserve a ****ty tip. Even if someone leaves a ****ty tip, don't hold it against the next group of people that come in and serve them like **** just because its a big group with children.

I won't deny that servers don't work hard. I've seen them rattled and frustrated because they're getting bombarded with requests and ****. But for minimum wage, it's fine. There are much, MUCH tougher jobs out there.
    are u fukin retarded brah? you that stupid???

servers make 2.13$ an hour

2 dollars and thirteen cents in 1 hour

servers do not make minimum wage

Originally Posted by Cjjlpsp View Post
    Servers are incredibly overpaid, especially here where they make $10+ an hour on top of tips

If you think being a server is hard, wait until you get a real job

where the fuk do servers make 10$ an hour AND tips?

servers get paid 2.13$ at most retaurants dipsh!t

lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Inside a cushy little restaurant waiting people like a little subservient bitch

Try working outside in subzero temperatures for 12 hours at a time

Quit your whining.
    *Look at reflection in car window and flex every time crew*
    *Use half the roll to wipe after a poo crew*
    *Fart in the gym and blame rotten smell on faulty ventilation crew*
    *Fart at home and blame it on the dog crew*
    *Watch neutron-star density poop mock me as water flushes around it and it stays put crew*
    *Drive 2 minutes in the summer and back of shirt gets completely wet crew*
    *Coffee black as midnight on a moonless night crew*
    *Fat shame my cat on a daily basis crew*

Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000)
    no one will relate unless they've been servers before.

sounds bad, but i've seen fights in places breakout when the hostess sat black people in someones section lol

Cjjlpsp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cjjlpsp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cjjlpsp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cjjlpsp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cjjlpsp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cjjlpsp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cjjlpsp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cjjlpsp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cjjlpsp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cjjlpsp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cjjlpsp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

See location

Servers in Canada start at practically minimum wage (like a dollar less)

KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lol are you fukking srs brah

I've been serving people and in the food industry for over 4-5 year now.

It is the easiest job ever.

brb 20 and averaging 32 bucks an hour for my latest restaurant.

I take orders/get drinks/ and put food on peoples table.
    LA misc crew
    Misc Crypto DEEP pockets crew

Payrab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Payrab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Payrab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Payrab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Payrab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Payrab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Payrab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Payrab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Payrab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Payrab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Payrab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    going to the Army will be considered a real job, not some part time un-professional job which is what this thread was created for. I appreciated the post but maybe next time read the OP
    Then why did you even make this thread? Everyone on the misc has worked **** jobs, dude. Jesus Christ, I forgot how big of pussies HS kids are. Don't want to work it? Then quit. Don't want to make 2 bucks an hour? Get a different ****ing job. You embody everything that is wrong with your generation. I'm sure your father is proud.

KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

I make 9 bucks an hour plus tips

but obv I don't get the full 9 bucks an hour since I claim tips.

I usually get a $300 paycheck every 2 weeks (pay period) while making 600-900 in cash weekly.

I think it averages out to like 5-6 bucks per hour plus tips
    LA misc crew
    Misc Crypto DEEP pockets crew

xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    OP is an actual autist. Negged