JackTheBigBoss is on a distinguished road. (+10) JackTheBigBoss is on a distinguished road. (+10) JackTheBigBoss is on a distinguished road. (+10) JackTheBigBoss is on a distinguished road. (+10) JackTheBigBoss is on a distinguished road. (+10) JackTheBigBoss is on a distinguished road. (+10) JackTheBigBoss is on a distinguished road. (+10) JackTheBigBoss is on a distinguished road. (+10) JackTheBigBoss is on a distinguished road. (+10) JackTheBigBoss is on a distinguished road. (+10) JackTheBigBoss is on a distinguished road. (+10)

How much should be your measurments to start professional bodybuilding(Big Mass)?

How much should be a person's measurements to start pro bodybuilding? I mean how big you should be to be able to be an IFBB Pro? (before going to gym or even starting any program)
    Height= 5'9''

some other questions:

Should I get the measuring tape around my chest to measure chest?
    Is my wrist very small (6.92" or I can say 7")?
    Can a mesomorph get fat on his muscles specially abs if he don't eat much protein but too much carb and fat?
    To know how big is my muscle belly (should I put my fingers between my biceps and elbow when my hand is pointing forward or my face?

Thanks all of you
    Last edited by JackTheBigBoss; 05-17-2015 at 11:13 PM.

flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Size 10 feet and 68" reach preferably.
    A pattern in the chaos.

MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    There are no set measurements. It is how you look vs the other competitors. 18 inch guns at 20% body fat will look like crap compared to a set of 16 inch arms at 6% body fat.

Registered User orderoutofchaos's Avatar
    orderoutofchaos is just really nice. (+1000) orderoutofchaos is just really nice. (+1000) orderoutofchaos is just really nice. (+1000) orderoutofchaos is just really nice. (+1000) orderoutofchaos is just really nice. (+1000) orderoutofchaos is just really nice. (+1000) orderoutofchaos is just really nice. (+1000) orderoutofchaos is just really nice. (+1000) orderoutofchaos is just really nice. (+1000) orderoutofchaos is just really nice. (+1000) orderoutofchaos is just really nice. (+1000)
    Pro bbers with big names have so much going in their favor that beginning measurements get lost like waldo. Pros have elite genes for growth, recovery 'supplements' and that's the beginning. They come equipped with super natural adrenal glands that can withstand and co.MIT to super mega high intensity loads 10 workouts+ a week with rare rest days and no light days. They also got a lot of their size before age 22. But the most important factor of all is how well they get marketed to even get noticed. Meaning that there's probably 10 Ronnie Coleman's out there that no one knows about. There's probably 50 Phil heaths out there that never put on posing trunks. The pros are the smallest minority that had all of that going for them AND on top of it all they had the determination to get noticed in a sea of brutes worldwide...let's not even get into the fact that even a small portion of this pool wants to pose in thongs in front of a 1000 people.

I'm just saying so much goes into being that small minority that makes it to pro level that measurements beforehand is just small fish

TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    7inch when relaxed

JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Better to have 18 inch guns that look 22 than to have 22 inch arms that look 18

JackTheBigBoss is on a distinguished road. (+10) JackTheBigBoss is on a distinguished road. (+10) JackTheBigBoss is on a distinguished road. (+10) JackTheBigBoss is on a distinguished road. (+10) JackTheBigBoss is on a distinguished road. (+10) JackTheBigBoss is on a distinguished road. (+10) JackTheBigBoss is on a distinguished road. (+10) JackTheBigBoss is on a distinguished road. (+10) JackTheBigBoss is on a distinguished road. (+10) JackTheBigBoss is on a distinguished road. (+10) JackTheBigBoss is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by TTimmerman View Post
    7inch when relaxed
    7inches at which body part? anyway thanks for answering.
    Nice back buddy
    Last edited by JackTheBigBoss; 05-17-2015 at 02:43 AM.

Originally Posted by orderoutofchaos View Post
    Pro bbers with big names have so much going in their favor that beginning measurements get lost like waldo. Pros have elite genes for growth, recovery 'supplements' and that's the beginning. They come equipped with super natural adrenal glands that can withstand and co.MIT to super mega high intensity loads 10 workouts+ a week with rare rest days and no light days. They also got a lot of their size before age 22. But the most important factor of all is how well they get marketed to even get noticed. Meaning that there's probably 10 Ronnie Coleman's out there that no one knows about. There's probably 50 Phil heaths out there that never put on posing trunks. The pros are the smallest minority that had all of that going for them AND on top of it all they had the determination to get noticed in a sea of brutes worldwide...let's not even get into the fact that even a small portion of this pool wants to pose in thongs in front of a 1000 people.

I'm just saying so much goes into being that small minority that makes it to pro level that measurements beforehand is just small fish
    You mean I first should hit the gym as hard as I can and then put the progress to see how much I grow.

flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JackTheBigBoss View Post
    which part?
    Just the tip.
    A pattern in the chaos.

wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    the head
    IG: waldronconstruction

Originally Posted by wala View Post
    the head
    sorry but, the head of what?