jasongopackers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I saw a post earlier about this. Does anyone know if this is an abdominal hernia?

I noticed this after working out my shoulders but searched online and didn't really see what it could be. Basically, it's like a tube-like muscle thing that begins at end of sternum and ends where the stomach is located.
    PLease see photos, excuse my averagenessss

Maybe it's a chestburster??
    Anyone have this?

I saw a guy had posted this earlier on and I have it too.

please help.

thanks
    Attached Images

Canadiantuxedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canadiantuxedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canadiantuxedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canadiantuxedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canadiantuxedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canadiantuxedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canadiantuxedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canadiantuxedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canadiantuxedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canadiantuxedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canadiantuxedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    What?
    I have to return some videotapes

“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
    -Some fish guy

225 Bench
    275 DL
    235 Squat

Brahrker is a name known to all. (+5000) Brahrker is a name known to all. (+5000) Brahrker is a name known to all. (+5000) Brahrker is a name known to all. (+5000) Brahrker is a name known to all. (+5000) Brahrker is a name known to all. (+5000) Brahrker is a name known to all. (+5000) Brahrker is a name known to all. (+5000) Brahrker is a name known to all. (+5000) Brahrker is a name known to all. (+5000) Brahrker is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I have no idea what you're referring to.. Assuming you mean the thing down the middle of where your abs are then no Lmao to have a hernia that long you'd have to have torn down your entire abdominal wall.. An abdominal hernia Is usually only small, I've got one and its just a small lump.. I doubt you are feeling any of the symptoms of a hernia either, I.e abdominal pain and feelig sick if you crunch up so no idea why you made the connection lol.. People always think theyre on deaths door nowadays
    Starting weight(28/01/12): 190lbs obese
    Weight at end of cut: 145lbs

Sarco will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarco will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarco will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarco will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarco will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarco will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarco will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarco will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarco will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarco will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarco will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Most likely diastasis recti, which is usually just a cosmetic issue which doesn't require surgery. Sometimes there can be a hernia associated with it. The best advice is to have it checked out by a general surgeon.

Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol, sounds more like you're referring to the xiphoid process, it's a bone, not a hernia. I see absolutely nothing in the pic, however if you're feeling it, it may protrude a little, nothing to worry about.
    Lift light until you can lift right

BW 220: S:650 B:435 D:615 IG: tourostrengthtraining

derickp38 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) derickp38 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) derickp38 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) derickp38 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) derickp38 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) derickp38 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) derickp38 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) derickp38 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) derickp38 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) derickp38 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) derickp38 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm pretty sure it's called Googledoctordipsophobia it's pretty much where you have too much information at your finger tips and began to freak out about every little "imperfection" you may have.

Don't worry you won't die.............................................

At least I don't think you will :/

I take that back better go to the ER FAST
    Never give up

Fight for what YOU believe in

Push past the threshold

Pain is only temporary, but glory last a lifetime

Instagram: @dp_808