DannyboySC is not very helpful. (-500) DannyboySC is not very helpful. (-500) DannyboySC is not very helpful. (-500) DannyboySC is not very helpful. (-500) DannyboySC is not very helpful. (-500) DannyboySC is not very helpful. (-500) DannyboySC is not very helpful. (-500) DannyboySC is not very helpful. (-500) DannyboySC is not very helpful. (-500) DannyboySC is not very helpful. (-500) DannyboySC is not very helpful. (-500)

Special Olympics Bodybuilding Category?

Note this is a serious thread:

I was wondering if the Special Olympics or any other event contained a special division for Mentally Challenged Athletes...I read somewhere about Gustavo's bro who has down syndrome, competing does anyone know anymore info about this?
    http://www.teenbodybuilding.com/danny1.htm Check out my articles.

HomerJ.Simpson is on a distinguished road. (+10) HomerJ.Simpson is on a distinguished road. (+10) HomerJ.Simpson is on a distinguished road. (+10) HomerJ.Simpson is on a distinguished road. (+10) HomerJ.Simpson is on a distinguished road. (+10) HomerJ.Simpson is on a distinguished road. (+10) HomerJ.Simpson is on a distinguished road. (+10) HomerJ.Simpson is on a distinguished road. (+10) HomerJ.Simpson is on a distinguished road. (+10) HomerJ.Simpson is on a distinguished road. (+10) HomerJ.Simpson is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    http://www.specialolympics.org/Speci...werlifting.htm

this is the only thing ive found. not bodybuilding but definitely interesting. it says that powerlifting was added in 1983. im sure bodybuilding could get added to. gustavo was also training 3 other athletes in addition to his brother in law charlie. im pretty sure they are going to have there own devision in a show so thats pretty cool.

VIM731 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by DannyboySC View Post
    Note this is a serious thread:

I was wondering if the Special Olympics or any other event contained a special division for Mentally Challenged Athletes...I read somewhere about Gustavo's bro who has down syndrome, competing does anyone know anymore info about this?
    I know there is a powerlifting category, I am physically disabled and am wondering if there is a category for bodybuilding for physically disabled guys and/or girls if someone does know can you pass along confirmation or denial of such a thing??

Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by VIM731 View Post
    I know there is a powerlifting category, I am physically disabled and am wondering if there is a category for bodybuilding for physically disabled guys and/or girls if someone does know can you pass along confirmation or denial of such a thing??

Guy, that post is 7 years old.

In saying that, there are bb competitions for the disabled. I would just search around the web and shoot some emails off to competition organizers, heck, shoot Jay Cutler a message on his site or his Instagram, one of the most down to earth guys and he would likely give you some leads...good luck!

http://jaycutler.com/mobile/contact.php

THE LEVRONE 2016 MR. OLYMPIA COMEBACK
    (Official announcement through Special Invite as of 05/07/16)

"Kick ass, stay strong, keep pumping up the volume baby...Maryland Muscle Machine in the house and we are SHABAMMM!!! outta' here!"

- Kevin Levrone

flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ROMMY this is right up your alley.
    A pattern in the chaos.